All Comments on 'Entrapment'

by Bi_k

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Lets see, next step Lie Detector test and then either counseling, regular Lie Detector tests, and a very punitive post-nuptial agreement for infidelity or divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of saw it coming right at the end, but up till then, it was surprise, so that is a good thing. One thing people likely get on their high horse about is that the wife's bet implies that she was unfaithful to her husband to prove that her friend's husband was also unfaithful. That kind of leaves a pit in my stomach that someone would arrange a test of a mate's fidelity by cheating. That part just doesn't make sense.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

I almost didn’t catch that. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

need to continue the story where she gets divorced for cheating.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 2 years ago

It's almost the same feeling as a wife coming up and telling her husband that of all his friends, he had the biggest dick. It's a mixture of deep joy and sadness...

Our "hero" has shown that he is a man of principle. Though he'd allowed himself the flirting, the flirting, and the near-fuck… he heard the voice of reason and walked out of the ambush. But he was caught in the trap.

Two divorces in a row, I believe. His wife's "loser" friend and the "winner" where the trophy should have been written: Slut - Traitor - Slut.

It was a short, with an interesting flow, a marked plot, but with an unexpected ending. But it was worth the trip.

The ending made me angry. The author himself should have marked a few more paragraphs to show the attitude of the cuckolded husband. Or maybe some other writer could do it. @FinishTheDamnStory, @saddletramp1956 or @LT56linebacker would produce a "completion" page or two, shall we say, very interesting.

I'm sure the wife would "gain" a lot of attention. But that's just my opinion.

DaruneAlbaneDaruneAlbaneabout 2 years ago

Need to finish it .. chap2

jazzharpjazzharpabout 2 years ago

Ouch.

His marriage ends just like that.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

Wow so sad. He almost but did not cheat but his wife did. The story can not end there.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Finish the dam story!

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

So his wife cheated on him with her friends wife?

The story was OK but needs to be finished with him walking out - at least for a while..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty sure he lost too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If the other woman lost the bet it means Suzy cheated with the other husband - hopefully this loner can get a nice clean divorce and eventually find a wife that will remain faithful to him, unlike Suzy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"And I appear to have lost too."

dc6370dc6370about 2 years ago

Does that mean the wife screwed the other guy?

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

Very clever and surprising but strangely refreshing, woman who cares and a man who loves his wife. I know some men might say and a guy who's not too bright and a bit unworldly perhaps. But, if something looks too good to be true it usually is..... and was! Good Story, Thank You 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very clever story. Especially the lasr sentence. I wonder what will happen next.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Idea could've worked, but the execution makes it seem a bit trite. Going to assume his wife bailed after the other husband took the bait, otherwise it makes no sense cheerfully announcing their plan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, that last line flat out ruined an already bizarre story. What a miserable collection of assholes, but the wives are pure evil.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Wow. So did his wife shut down her friend's husband before they had sex, or did she go all the way?

Hubby will be asking questions.

mole114mole114about 2 years ago

Does that mean she fucked her friends husband so in fact cheated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
She may have won but he lost

Sad Even with the humorous good boy portion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So... she fucked her friends husband. I get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They both lost... Ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh boy! This has been done before but i love this version. In one way he never should have taken her to his room. But he is hit with the strong possibility that his wife did the same thing to the blondes husband and was successful!

Only flaw is the blond crying. I guess that was bait as why would she cry over the cheating since she herself was to cheat? Losing the bet tears or not being desirable enough tears?

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

The wife that won the bet, did she have sex with the other woman's husband?

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Was this to be funny? She won the bet and divorce papers, I presume! 2*

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Which means the protagonists wife lost

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We’ll written. LOVE the implication.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 years ago

Hope he divorces her!

Nicely executed twist.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 2 years ago

nice wife

she s happy she won the bet ..... but at what cost

the husband should be proud of himself for resisting .... but at what cost

maybe the writer could finish his story or are we going to get a February sucks response

seems more as an introduction than a real story

can t really rate just the start need the whole story

whichever this story ends up good luck to the husband ... he will need it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So Suzie fucked another guy. Looks like she lost too.

Jack440Jack440about 2 years ago
What did that mean?

Very very intriguing story. Well written but leaves the reader hanging. Begs for a short sequel.

His wife won, her girl friend didn't succeed in getting him into bed. But what does it mean her girlfriend lost? Did she bet she could get the girl friend's husband to a room or did his wife get the other husband into bed. Almost looks like the husband whose wife won actually lost.

Could be taken either way. I have to give you credit. Great story and may even top George Anderson's "February Sucks" for rewrites and interpretations.

Bravo.

looking4itlooking4itabout 2 years ago

If, in fact, she won but her friend lost, doesn’t that mean he lost too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So does that mean his wife fooled around?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice twist

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

His wife infers she won the bet and got "lucky" to boot............. Time to divorce.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 2 years ago

Oh boy!!! Two strikes without trying. How can this end in a good place? I don't see how.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Well, it was nice to finally see a man who was tempted, but held firm. BUT, this 'entrapment' went too far- seems a good way to ruin a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whens the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When will he realise what his wife did?

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Sounds like both women lost in the end. good story. The dumb thing is taking ANY woman back to your room and leaving her alone while he showered. Did he never consider she might rob him? Big plot hole in a small story. But you had the ending in mind... still 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ooh! You evil twister you! I see what you did! As much as I dislike the mishandling of our semi-hero, the MC I do have to say well played! NOW! What will be done with his wicked wife? Hmm? 5☆ - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay time to divorce. Go back to the good female friend and get some pay back.

carindenniscarindennisabout 2 years ago

Does that mean wifey poo fucked the friends husband? If so then out hero lost too.

A little clarification (especially in THIS category is always needed. )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So that means Suzie slept with her friend's husband. How long will it be before Suzie's husband figures this out? One star.

RolanRunnRolanRunnabout 2 years ago

Ok, so here’s my train of thought.

Suzie’s husband remained loyal and didn’t cheat where as the friend’s husband did cheat.

If the friend failed then I’m to assume Suzie tried with the other husband as part of the bet.

He cheated… with Suzie. She won the bet but lost her husband, what a hypocritical idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, I guess wifey fucked the other husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short and sweet. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unclear. If she lost , I and there mire to the story ?

KennyjfKennyjfabout 2 years ago

The ending is not conclusive for me. If the wife’s friend tested her husband (who passed…barely) did his wife test her friend’s husband…who didn’t….meaning she was unfaithful?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

but she was unfaithful by her own admission

MistyRevaMistyRevaabout 2 years ago

Hang on.. I've just realized what she said....

Nice kicker at the end there.... :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

quick and easy story = Divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only way this could have been telegraphed more clearly would have been if the words "Western Union" were stamped on her forehead.

Doc

Bh76Bh76about 2 years ago

Nice! I got it.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

So they made a bet between them that neither husband would cheat and Suzie made her husband a cuckold. That's what I got out of this.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

Horrible wife. Husbands do this in stories and en up in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope. They both lost. She lost because of her actions. If her friends husband cheated, he cheated with her. No man would put up with that type of behavior. And no husband would accept her actions without divorcing her. So both women are going to end up divorced. One from a cheating husband - one from a cheating wife. And it's a poor story because you never really ended it. Left the best part out - the confrontations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She won and he lost because she cheated on him.

readeralreaderalabout 2 years ago

Just loved it. The irony of the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, no... She lost too.

The only way she would know the other husband had been unfaithful, was by going through with the charade... she fucked the other husband.

Either hubby is a total idiot and just revels in his near escape... or he dumps her for fucking around on him.

Does anyone think that the wife could have gotten the cheating guy far enough along to say that he was committed, and escape with her fidelity intact?

bahaman54bahaman54about 2 years ago

So if she won. Did she cheat to prove it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How will he react to her confession?

Jack99Jack99about 2 years ago

Lol. No need to finish, we know what happened. The other woman lost because his wife was successful in bedding her husband, and she was not. Now nothing is left but the lawyers.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

There's really nothing to like about this story. 1st there is the actions of the husband. A strange woman that appears to be in some kind of distress Suddenly decides that she wants to fuck you. You're not a famous star you're not wealthy you're not extremely good looking. Just as super hot woman decides that well she has to have you.

.

That may happen in LIT loving wife's story but in real life that never happens. And this husband is too fucking stupid to realize this.

.

And the wife is trying to track the husband for what reason? If if this particular man is a social wet blanket then the odds of him meeting some woman and cheating on his marriage is quite low. Is to raise the issue that the wife is intentionally trying to get dirt on her husband husband to divorce him and use it to get a better settlement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Run Forrest run

PAPATOADPAPATOADabout 2 years ago

I usually don't comment but this one make me stop and think. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No, you didn't win . . .

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Pretty good twist on the old cheating wife theme. 4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent. Solid 3 *** effort.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 2 years ago

Interesting concept. However the ending is not finished. When he works out What she really said and meant by her comment, there should be hell to pay.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 2 years ago

5* nice twist! She lost too

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 2 years ago

If her "good friend" lost, didn't his wife cheat, then?

"The woman you meet last night is a good friend, we had a bet between us that our husbands wouldn't be unfaithful. I won... She lost."

towgtowgabout 2 years ago

If those are the games being played... bail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is far beyond, "trust but verify". It`s time to be leaving wife behind.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"soda seat" I'll assume is a simple typo for "sofa," but wtf is "hand jested?" Is that supposed to be "gestured?"

\

"I won... She lost." - Does that mean that Suzie fucked the other woman's husband? If the two set-up were at all close, it means that Suzie was at least naked in front of the other guy.

\

Needs editing badly.

jbpeters74jbpeters74about 2 years ago

So did she attempt to sleep with her wife. He failed, did that mean she had sex with the other’s husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know if "She lost" is what he would want to hear!

NsfwavengerNsfwavengerabout 2 years ago

Normally don’t like the 750 word ones. But you figured out how to tell a lot more with that final line. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"And I had a similar bet, but I bet you'd eventually be unfaithful. I guess I won. Bye."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok - where do they go from here? Inquiring minds want to know. The only fair outcome is he gets to keep them both. As his sex slaves.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Their husbands wouldn't be faithful? The other woman lost? Do you mean that his wife seduced the other woman's husband? What a lovely thing to tell a husband just returned from a work trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So basically she just admitted being a whore and cheating on him with her friend's husband while he hung onto his vows...the follow-up is him burning her to the ground, right? RIGHT??

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Ha.

The entrapment will make the husband on his toes.

It is never good to cheat the spouse.

Good thing he controlled himself or else I would approve the wife cleaning him out in court.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

I see what you did :)

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021about 2 years ago

So his wife slept her friends husband? That’s cool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So she was unfaithful with her friends husband… looks like they all lost. Nice twist! Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the guy's wife slept with the other womans husband? Hmmm.....

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 years ago

Now he needs to divorce his wife. She cheated.

woodwardwoodwardabout 2 years ago

So his wife had sex with her husband. He should be out the door from her.

jocko_smithjocko_smithabout 2 years ago

Aaaaand, they're done! Someone who loves you does not entrap you. Thus, wifey doesn't love him.

Start the paperwork now, while you'll still get 50% of your shit. And for God's sake, never reproduce with here.

jackheadjackheadabout 2 years ago
4 stars

OK I gave you 4 stars for originality, but tell me if I'm understand this story? Two women have a bet on their husband remaining faithful by both women tempting/entraping the others husband, right?

This means that Suzie picks up and tries to fuck her good friend's husband and Suzie's "good friend" picks up and tries to fuck Suzie's husband, right? So Suzie tells her husband, "we had a bet between us that our husbands wouldn't be unfaithful.I won, she lost." So Suzie's husband WAS faithful but the other husband who Suzie tempted wasn't. So that means that Suzie fucked her friends husband! So Suzie won but her husband "Good Boy" lost because his wife fucked her good friend's husband! Man, Suzie is really a dumb ass slut in my book and she just told her faithful husband so!

lovetopleasewomenlovetopleasewomenabout 2 years ago

I think that wife who thinks she won, lost..

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

I see the attempted coyness of the story intent; BUT analyze what she just said to him !!!

/

He needs to kick Suzie to the curb for this SETUP. Suzie just fucked away all trust. She is so arrogant she likely didn't realize she also confessed to being a CHEAT (with her friend's husband, how did she know the other husband lost the bet?) Suzie is a willing CHEAT, I hope they have no kids as this beeoooch is toast.

/

3*. hooyah, I'm on the verge of 2*

elling50elling50about 2 years ago

Interesting twist. Has the wife breen unfaithful?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous