All Comments on 'Entrapment'

by Bi_k

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

By the law of inverse proportionality, that would mean that she did the deed?

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

I know the author was trying to be clever and leave the ending open, but I really found that irritating. So is she smug because she double won, got to fuck her friend's husband and win the bet? Or did she let the other guy go far enough, where it was clear he wasn't going to say no, and then drop the bomb on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am amazed at how many commenters are goin “wait, if she lost then she slept with the other husband.” That alone is enough to understand the intelligence of the average reader here.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

So she fell on the "soda seat" and our intrepid hero 'Hand jested" the bartender, plus she's an accomplished actress able to cry copiously at any time. Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The optimist in me hopes that the wife only went so far as to verify that the other husband *would have cheated*, but stopped things before anything was consummated. Even going that far would still fail the wife/husband-test, but perhaps not irrevocably.

/

Well done in any case!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Yes, very intriguing. Although he was an arse for letting it go as far as it did. BUT... the last line means that his slut wife won the bet by sleeping with her friend's husband! Firstly, what a stupid, ridiculous type of "test" to put their husbands through! But our main guy now needs to consider divorcing his slut wife, since she fucked the other husband. Very interesting scenario and the story line was well written. Just the editing issues others have already commented on. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so if she won does that mean she bedded her friends hubby and how long will it take her man to figure out he has been had by the whore and toss the slut to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“I won… she lost”

but also

“We had a bet between us that OUR husbands wouldn’t be unfaithful”

Husbands. Plural. So what happened to the other husband?

Does “I won, she lost” mean that the protagonist’s wife tried the same thing on the husband of the woman from the bar… but they DID sleep together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ditto to the two comments below. HA HA…. From that point on hope dear hubby screws other women every chance he gets. And dumps the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That means his wife was unfaithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, you lost also, wifey dear, good bye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait...what?!

LOL

green117green117over 2 years ago
clever

but it only works in Loving Wives land... trying to bring the real world into it doesn't work.

As in... why would she say such a thing? Did she bring in someone else to test? Did she let it go far enough to prove intent, and then kill it? Was it just a slip of the tongue?

But, in Loving Wives land... of course she just announced she cheated on her marriage, 'cause, you know, Loving Wives land.

Green-something

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

So you gave us a cuck story...good on you you little closeted bitch.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

If I could vote lower than a 1*, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting.

He should congratulate her then go find a better wife.

Nasty56Nasty56over 2 years ago

I believe I would ditch the wife after such a distasteful stunt!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

The ending leaves so many unanswered questions, and so many implications

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Holy shit people!!! Read the title! YES -SHE FUCKED HER FRIENDS HUSBAND!!! THAT'S WHY SUZI "WON" AND HER FRIEND LOST!

Great little snippet and well done. Just cracks me up that people are dissecting it and overanalyzing it. If you "got it" there is no need for further explanation.

Once again Harry was not satisfied to just appear a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well looks like he is in need of a new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good boy?

What's with the sexist crap? She fucks another dude like it's nothing, and uses him like an object in a bet of all things. Kick her to the curb so hard that your boot print is the only thing she'll remember you by.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

Cute, modern O’Henry-style story. For those who need more of an ending, try this on for size: A week later, Suzie hears a knock at the front door and is surprised to see a uniformed county Marshall. He asks,

“Are you Mrs. Susan Smith?”

“Yes, I am”

Handing her a large Manila envelope, he says, “You have been served! And by the way, your husband asked me to tell you, ‘No…you lost.’”

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

Excellent. I think this would serve well as a new "Sprung" type launching point, preferably with only 750-word continuations. It's true, he divorces. There's no proof, he quagmires in doubt. He accepts, then gets his own back.

VersatekVersatekover 2 years ago

Well staged; instantly sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was very clever and nuanced, leaving us to wonder and speculate what his wife did on her end of the bet. So you think leaving us with intellectual blue balls makes you seem clever and appealing? It snot. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant Last two words created a struggle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad storey, liked it. As to the idiots who complain that she cheated... It is the category. Extra marital affairs.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Nice Story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was ok. My reaction to it …. I would be really pissed if my wife did that to me.

mathur_nkmathur_nkover 2 years ago

So Suzi one the bet and keep the husband of the woman.

The woman lost and can be happy to present the cheating husband to Suzi as settlement and get the new impaccable husband!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good little story, but....

One thing that I don't like about your story is: YOU DIDN'T FINISH IT!!!

You put the spanner into the works with your last sentence, and then left it hanging.

As a reader of many things for many decades I will give you free advice:

PEOPLE HATE THAT WITH A PASSION!!!

ps: off course, you could add part 2, or open it to anybody to do the ending for it?...

but it helps to state that at the end...

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaover 2 years ago

Clever way to use the story description to end the story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

So that's how she decided to end her marriage?

Just wondering.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

I get it, author - you wrote this whole story just so you could set up that final punchline.

Problem is, it didn't work. Mostly because of the innate problem with any 750 words story: a lack of details.

Bottom line: I do not buy that a man who we, the readers, are led to believe never stray from his marriage would end up in a hotel room, about to due the devil's tango, with a complete stranger just because the woman in question happened to cry on his shoulder.

It sounds dumb. 'Cause it is dumb.

That the wife's final confession turned out to be just as stupid barely registered, 'cause you still wondering how the fuck this idiot ended up in that hotel room.

In any case... anyone, man or woman, that indulges themselves in such silly games shouldn't be married. Which goes to show: gotta think long and hard before getting married, nowadays.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

To those who say we're wrong to think that MC's wife cheated, while it's not an established FACT, it's a reasonable assumption with the information given. Even if we find out that the other woman only lost because the other husband was GOING to cheat, i.e. MC's wife didn't go through with it, to make both situations equal, MC's wife would have had to at least get naked in front of the other guy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Really nice twist at themed, although I pretty much sensed it was a setup at the bar. Now finish the damn story, cuz someone has some splainin' to do! 4*

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957over 2 years ago

I do hope more chapters are in the future !!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Yeah. Alright. Wait a minute...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Dump Susie whether she cheated or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate unfinished stories. "we had a bet between us that our husbands wouldn't be unfaithful. I won... She lost." What exactly does that mean. Did the wife put out or did she walk out when it was apparent that her target would go through the extramarital sex?

All the comments are about did she or didn't she? That is the reactions the author was looking for. 5 stars for the drama.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Now he has to divorce her. So sad. She just told him straight out. He's better off without her. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And good-bye, Suzie!

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Now he has to divorce her. So sad. She just told him straight out. He's better off without her. D

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Why the confusion? “I won, she lost.” If the other husband didn’t cheat then they tied or both won. The only way the girlfriend “Lost” was if her husband cheated and fucked the MC’s wife, So another story of a wife cheating on her husband to win a bet. Sounds to me like the MC lost big time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And he lost..Time for the divorce lawyer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stupid

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@iameasel

So you gave us a cuck story.. - I don't see a cuck story here, possible yes, absolutely no!

The MC's wife could have taken it to the same point as her friend did but the husband did not call it off. She would have had to call it herself.

BoringDudeBoringDudeover 2 years ago

Really liked this. Ending was perfect. Best to stop there, and let the reader wonder what happens next.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

So that means she got fucked by her friends husband. So where sally Hawkins when you need her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That means she fucked the other husband.....game over

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shoulda finished it to get a star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife fucked the guy, not hard to understand that the husband is now a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one was already written

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

Brilliant!!!

All the comments pointing out what it meant. Exactly!!

That's why it didn't have to be spelled out.

Perfect as it is.

PS; there was an old joke: man comes home, tells his wife that the local cable guy brags that he's fucked every woman in their street except one. She replies, "That'll be that snooty cow at number 23".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waaaat? Why would anyone decide to set their sig other up, unless they suspected something? Maybe the guy would have never normally approached her. In a way, it’s what I think about undercover female cops approaching guys, and asking them if they want sex.

Like the title says- “ entrapment”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She won by fucking another guy!?

Only if he is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too cute by half.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She won by fucking another guy.

Cheating!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

DIVORCE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, Suzie cheated (she won) and her husband lost (her friend lost). What could be better? She cheated with two guys (her friend's husband and someone else). Hope he checks Suzie out before she puts a cage on him.

norcal62norcal62about 2 years ago

taste of whiskey flooded my mouth ?? I don't think so.

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 2 years ago
Cute idea but it doesn't work at all

As many, many other commenters have pointed out, in order for her friend to have lost the bet, her husband would have had to be unfaithful. That implies that Suzie was unfaithful as well, which is a goddamned stupid thing to admit to your husband. She could make a case that she let it get to the point where it was sure to happen then she informed her friend's husband what was going on and didn't go through with the fucking but that's not how it sounded at all. So, what, did Suzie WANT to get a divorce, regardless? Because, unless her husband is a total wimp, that's where it's going.

First, we have this "good friend" whom the MC has never met before... I don't know about any of you other readers but every woman I've ever been in a long relationship with made quite sure that I met EVERY friend they had, even if I didn't care to. So, who is this good friend and why has the MC never even heard of her before? Next we have the fact that the two bitches purposefully set their husbands up and made out like it was just a light hearted bet. That's insulting on two fronts and not at all a good indicator of a healthy marriage. Respectful spouses do not pull this kind of shit on someone they love. Finally the admission of the implied infidelity... which just about any idiot can see is a blatant violation of vows in BOTH marriages. The only conclusion I can draw is that both women wanted out of their marriages. It's the only explanation that makes sense given the facts... and that doesn't make for a very good story.

Sorry, this one's a big miss for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should be a very fast devorice. There are one men women out there and he needs to find one and drop the cunt he has now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meant she cheated also. So!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he didn't recognize one of her good friends? don't think so

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

cute -- left to the imagination (ha, ha)! 5*

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

So the prize she wins for her contest is..... A shiny new divorce from me since you fucked a guy just to win a bet?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

er what now????? so she did and somehow she thinks it will all be ok now?

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

I'm confused. If the other woman lost, the HIS wife fucked the other woman's husband. Right?? So, does this mean we will see another story about a divorce?

MisterMordinMisterMordinabout 1 year ago

Stupid fucking story, 10 minutes of my life wasted.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid bet. Stupid woman. Probably just won a divorce.

TonyMA70TonyMA708 months ago

Outstanding story! See all us men don't think with our dicks when we have a wonderful woman at home as I do.

I worked in construction on residential projects in homes that were occupied and I had to bring my son with me on some occasions when the woman of the house became to amorous. Once I finished the job I never went back to do work for that customer. The woman was looking for a construction worker she could use for sex and home repairs! I could get that at home and not get in trouble!

Pappy7Pappy74 months ago

And so wife #2 wins a shiny new divorce and a side of ass whipping.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous