All Comments on 'Entrapped in Her Panties Ch. 03'

by sleepless 3

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He decided to co-operate?

Once the handcuffs are off, grab anyone of them in a choke hold and start squeezing. It should take less than 30 seconds to have one of the women take the ankle cuffs off. Squeeze a little harder and the pictures and cameras should all appear in front of him. His clothes are next. Have one of the women tape the other woman's feet and hands together, then tape her feet together. Push the woman you're choking down and tape the remaining set of hands. The rest might get ugly for the women. Use your imagination. They've made a HUGE mistake and are now going to pay a price. Revenge is a bitch! This story just doesn't make sense. Too unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When they put him out of the car?

A quick glance at the license plate and he finds them. Revenge is a bitch. This story was a pile of horse manure. If you write the story of the men's revenge it might make an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wonder if they made it to the hospital when he caught them?

First things first, rip off the wig and the top. Wipe off the makeup. Head for home. You got their number off the car. Find them. Start breaking body parts to get the pictures. Bury the body parts. All done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid. Once again, he knows what the women look like and he has the license number of the car. A trip to the police and the women are all in jail. The problem with your ideas is that you don't imagine consequences or the lengths people will go to to get revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous