Entwined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else have you always dreamed of doing?" I asked.

"Mmm, Jess. There's so many things," he groaned back. 

"Just one, Stu. One thing you want to do. Tonight. Now. With me."

He stared into my eyes for a long moment. Then Stuart's gaze changed into one of determination. He'd decided.

He wrapped his fingers around mine and firmly moved my hands from his face. He lowered them, kept lowering them until he pinned my hands above my head. Stuart was stronger than me, that was obvious, but he didn't use his strength to overpower. He simply knew I wanted him, wanted this, wanted to get fucked hoarse.

With fingers still entwined around mine, Stuart drilled me. The need building and my body straining against him but working with him. Left unable to move from his hands and his weight, my entire being clenched. His cock felt impossibly thick while I came around him. My wordless screams filled the cottage.

Stuart's voice bubbled underneath mine. "Jess... oh fuck, Jess.. I can't..." 

"Cum with me." My voice was part demand, part pleading. I lost track of anything except that supreme thrill of being pinned down and pounded. "Yes yes yes... Just like that..."

His hips had shifted into the sharp quick thrusts I associated with a man on the threshold of an orgasm. Then he tipped over the edge while I shrieked his name. Still he worked into me, holding himself deep while his body tensed. I couldn't feel my pussy fill with cum, not with the condom between us, but it thrilled me to know he released so deep. 

Gradually his hips slowed. His hands loosened on mine. His legs relaxed. I kissed him in long slow kisses that followed the ebb of satisfied passion. 

When even our lips stopped, Stuart scooped me into his arms and held me against his chest, still lacing our fingers but impossibly gently. I felt cared-for in his embrace, safe and known.

Later while I drifted in the twilight of sleep, Stuart crept out of the bedroom to dispose of the condom and to prepare the fire for the night. I woke briefly when he returned. He still looked gorgeous naked even when not fucking me -- and his gentle smile told me he felt the same way about me.

Stuart laid an extra blanket over me and curled underneath it, wrapping his body perfectly around mine. I fit in so neatly against him. I barely knew him, but I felt amazingly comfortable in his arms and in his bed. Too exhausted to think about the next day or even the next moment, I let myself drift off in our shared warmth. We fell asleep with our fingers entwined.

12