Ep. 03: Fun with Sex Toys Ch. 02

Story Info
Laurel uses a bullet vibe. Jack and Laurel visit a sex shop.
2.5k words
4.31
4.6k
3
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bourbon Chronicles

Chapter 3 - Fun with Sex Toys Episode 2

Laurel had started packing an overnight bag for weekend sleepovers. She liked to have a change of clothes and some toiletries, plus she often brought over some other fun things for us to enjoy in the bedroom. We had planned a whole weekend together at my place, great food, good drinks, funny movies, and lots of sex. Friday night, I grilled some chicken and made us fajitas for dinner as Laurel blended up some margaritas. After dinner, we sat on the couch snuggling and watching "The Long Kiss Goodnight" starring Gina Davis and Samuel L. Jackson. Charlie, my little beagle, snuggled up against Laurel as we sipped and watched the movie. After the dramatic ending, I went out to take Charlie out for her nightly walk. Laurel had slipped out of her clothes and into a green silky negligee with black lace trim. I let Charlie off the leash and walked into the bedroom to find Laurel standing in nothing but her negligee holding two glasses of bourbon on the rocks.

"Care to join me for a nightcap?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I grinned as I unbuckled my belt and dropped my jeans. I kicked off my shoes and socks and took one of the glasses from Laurel as I stood in just my underwear. We toasted to the weekend and clinked glasses. We sipped as we looked each other over. My cock was semi-erect as I took in all of Laurel's curves in her revealing outfit. I set down my glass and pulled Laurel close for a passionate kiss. It still surprised me how good the feel of her wet mouth and soft lips were. I tented in my boxer briefs as I felt my heartrate pick up. The feel of her boobs and tummy against me was like a big embrace. My cock throbbed and pressed against her.

Laurel set down her glass as well and grabbed my ass as we kissed again. She reached down and pulled off my underwear. My cock was hard with anticipation. Laurel picked up her phone from the nightstand and put a song on. She indicated that I should sit on the bed and turned to face away from me as the music started. She moved with the music, giving me a better show than any stripper in a club had ever done. She swayed her hips and worked her ass for me. I felt the beginnings of pre-cum flowing up my shaft. She turned around to give me a view of her spectacular tits. With her hands now resting on my thighs, just above my knees, Laurel pushed her chest to my face and shook her boobs. I greedily grabbed them and pressed them against the side of my face. The contrast of my beard and her soft skin through the sheer fabric felt so good.

Laurel pushed me back so I was lying on the bed with my feet dangling just above the floor. She reached down and pulled off my boxers and enveloped my cock with her soft cleavage. A few shakes of her boobs against my cock was all it took for me to start leaking precum all over her tits. They became slippery with my natural lube and the sensation made my cock pulsate with pleasure. Everything Laurel was doing was driving my arousal into overload. I'd seen that she was pantiless when I first entered the room and I needed a taste of that sweet shaved pussy. I grabbed Laurel and started lifting her from bent over me with her tits on my cock until her face was in front of mine. I gave her a quick kiss before using my hands to show her what I wanted. I continued to shift Laurel forward on the bed until her bare pussy was above my face. She took the hint and straddled me as she lowered herself down.

"Oh, did you want a closer look?" she asked with a laugh as my mouth met her perfectly smooth lips.

I parted them with my mouth and began to sensually lick her up and down. As I licked, her pussy opened like a blossoming flower. Her clit stiffened and I quickly found it and applied soft suction. It seemed to get stiffer and throb as I sucked on it. I used my bearded chin to rub the rest of her pussy as she began to grin. "Give it to me," I implored just before she lowered herself all the way down and smothered me under her cunt. I grabbed her ass cheeks and she began to grind. My cock throbbed and a few drops of clear precum dripped out, without even a touch.

Laurel popped up for me to breathe. "Fuck yes! Grind on my face," I encouraged.

Laurel's hips bucked back and forth as her wet pussy dragged up and down my tongue and beard. "Fuck that feels so good," she moaned as her thighs pressed against my head. She grabbed the top of my hair in her fist and gave my face a few more hard rubs before she dismounted my face momentarily to turn around. I slid back so I was fully flat on the bed as she put her wet pussy back in my face. I grabbed her round ass and went to work with my tongue on her clit.

"Fuck!" I gasped as she grabbed my cock. A big squirt of precum ran down her hand and she used it to lube me up. That hand on my slippery cock with her pussy grinding on my face was too much for me to handle and I began to cum. "Oh shit!" I moaned.

Laurel hadn't expected me to cum so fast. "Oh yeah, that's so hot!" she said as she encouraged me. She kept stroking and I kept licking.

Quickly, Laurel's breathing changed and I could tell how turned on all the licking had made her. When she climbed off of my face, I saw that my cum had shot all over her. She had a couple of streams of cum on her nose, lips, and chin with a lot more on her chest. "I need you inside me!" she implored. She adjusted her position once again and lowered her pussy down onto my cock facing me. She looked so sexy with my cum all over her and she knew it. She leaned back and began to rock her hips. I was still semi-hard inside her and the post-orgasm stimulation had passed. I was fully ready for round two. I knew Laurel had been working hard so I waited for the right moment and flipped her on her back.

I was about to re-enter her when she said, "Wait." She reached over the side of the bed and rummaged around in her overnight bag for a minute before producing a light blue-green bullet vibrator. She guided my back inside and looked me in the eyes. "Fuck me properly," she begged, still covered with my first load.

I grabbed Laurel's ankles and held them apart high in the air as I fucked her needy little cunt. She pressed the bullet to her clit and I immediately felt her pussy grab me.

"Fuck that's tight," was all I could say. I found a motion that seemed to please Laurel and felt myself getting fully hard again.

"It's so deep," she moaned as the bullet droned away at her swollen button. It didn't take too long before I could tell that she was close. Her face was intense with the urgency to cum. She grimaced in a most delightful way right before her orgasm started. She looked me in the eye with a sense of need. "Don't stop. Please, I'm so close. Please don't stop."

I took Laurel's words literally. She began to cum and this time it was different. The way her pussy gripped my cock was more intense than ever. As the second wave hit, it felt like she was trying to push my dick out with her strong pussy muscles. That only made me increase my efforts. Laurel flailed and gasped as I continued to fuck her through her orgasm. She shut off the bullet and set it next to her pillow. Her intensity really got me going and I was sure that I could cum again if I kept going. I switched to really long, slow, deep thrusts as Laurel caught her breath. I noticed how good her tight vagina felt around the head of my cock as it passed. I switched to using really shallow strokes, pressing my engorged purple head just inside her until I felt that amazing little pop and then back out. Over and over, her little hole stimulated the sensitive part of my cock under the head.

I continued that way for a bit but my lust got the better of me and I plunged back in all the way. "Oh fuck," Laurel moaned. "Yes fuck! Please."

I grabbed the bullet vibe, turned it on and clumsily placed it on her clit. With my hard cock throbbing inside her, Laurel grabbed my hand to help direct the vibrations and quickly orgasmed again. Over and over. It was impossible to tell where one orgasm stopped and the next started. She grabbed the sheets, panting. "Okay, okay. I'm good. Please."

I gave her a wicked grin and continued fucking her messy, dripping hole. I was so turned on by her multiple orgasms and pleading. "But you said that I should never stop fucking you."

"Please!" she begged between breaths. I kept going. "Keep fucking me, but I need a break for now," she insisted.

Pleased with myself, I slid out of Laurel's aching pussy. My hard cock desperate for its own release. "I'm gonna cum again," I announced, stroking it with my hand.

"Give it to me!" Laurel pushed her big, round tits together as her cleavage offered me a target.

I jerked my cock as I stared at her, until I couldn't hold back anymore. I shot a good load of cum onto Laurel's waiting chest. My cock throbbed with pleasure as it spurted. I held it at the base and rubbed the head all over the tops of her cum covered tits. They felt so good and slippery on my cock as my cum dripped down her lingerie. I smacked it against her boobs and watched them ripple. We were both completely spent.

Laurel went to clean up first and I layed staring up at the ceiling, completely out of breath and sweaty. A couple of minutes later, she popped out of my bathroom naked and clean and said, "your turn." I went into the bathroom to clean up and noticed that Laurel had plugged in her bullet toy to recharge. That's exactly what I need to do, I thought as I washed off. We had a long weekend ahead of us. I climbed in bed naked next to Laurel. We'd gotten in the habit of sleeping naked and it felt so good to be up against her. A couple of kisses goodnight and I was fast asleep.

Laurel usually sleeps later than me, so I got up on Saturday, put on a pot of coffee and headed out to walk Charlie. When I got back, I scrolled through my social media and sipped a hot mug of strong, black coffee. I let Laurel sleep a couple of hours before bringing her coffee in bed.

"Such service," she said as she pried her eyes open to look at the clock. "I could really get used to this." We both laughed, but little did we know that the morning coffee ritual would end up becoming a fixture of mornings together. We snuggled in bed for a while, sipping coffee and laughing. "Well, I suppose we're gonna need to eat," she finally said.

"Yeah, I'm starving," I said. "What sounds good?"

"I don't feel like going anywhere this early," Laurel said in a fake pouty tone.

"Why don't we just make some food here?" I offered.

"Sounds great." Laurel said as she sat up in bed. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and stood up in all her naked glory.

I had to remind myself that it was time to eat, as the sight of Laurel standing naked and stretching her arms over her head made me want to ravish her all over again. Laurel reached into her bag and produced a black silk half length robe with lacy fringe which she slipped on. "Damn," I said without realizing that I said it out loud. The black silk only accentuated how perky Laurel's nipples were.

"Oh yeah?" she said looking over with a smile.

"You're hot!" I said, matter of factly.

"Thank you," she replied as I pulled on my shirt. We headed to the kitchen to whip up an impromptu brunch. Laurel quickly assessed what we had to work with, and together we made bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns to go with our coffee.

We sat across from each other during breakfast, eating, sipping coffee, and scrolling through our phones. I took every opportunity I had to check Laurel out in her sexy robe and more than once, she let it fall open such that I could get a very good view.

After breakfast, we showered and got ready to go out. We spent the day out exploring. We visited some shops and art galleries as we spent time enjoying each other out of the bedroom. After lunch we decided to pop into a sex shop that we'd passed earlier. Watching Laurel fuck herself with her rabbit toy before had really turned me on and we wanted to explore what might be next for us.

As we walked around the shop we talked about various items that they carried. Some might be fun to try, some seemed ridiculous in either size or price. I noted how comfortable Laurel was around all these toys and talking about them with other shoppers around. It was really nice to see how Laurel owned her sexuality and that gave me more confidence as well.

While we hadn't intended on making a purchase, we came across the sex sleeves for men and Laurel was intrigued. "You got to watch me fuck my toy the other day," she started. "I want to watch you fuck one of these!" she said with enthusiasm as she picked up a Fleshlight. I certainly knew what they were, but there were so many options. How did anyone choose?

"These look like fun, but I have no idea what the differences are," I confessed. We looked at a few different options. "I don't need anything this expensive," I told her pointing to a premium Fleshlight. We looked at other brands of male masturbators that were more affordable.

"Get a clear one," she said after we'd narrowed it down. "I want to see your cock going in and out of it."

Her enthusiasm was enough to convince me. I picked a fun looking clear one, grabbed a bottle of toy-safe lube and checked out. We headed back to my place with my new purchases and a healthy dose of excitement.