Ep. 03: Fun with Sex Toys Ch. 01

Story Info
Laurel and Jack share porn and play in front of each other.
2.4k words
4.64
7.4k
8
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bourbon Chronicles

Chapter 3 - Fun with Sex Toys Episode 1

A couple of weeks had passed since Laurel and I first met and things were going really well. We were spending more and more time together and really getting to know each other. We had a lot in common and were finding new things each day. We both loved animals, especially dogs, and Laurel quickly became good friends with my beagle, Charlie. That was great since Laurel was coming over pretty frequently.

More dates with Laurel meant more sex, which continued to be amazing. We found ourselves exploring each other's likes and dislikes in great depth, both seeking to try new and exciting things. Laurel and I were both familiar with the app Tumblr, and we started using it to find porn pictures and gifs. I'd send Laurel a picture of something I found that turned me on and she'd weigh in on it and vice versa. It started with stockings and heels photos as something we both love but I found myself quickly escalating the racyness of the pictures. Laurel had quite a collection of lingerie and I'd often send her a photo and she'd mention that she owned something similar. I'd seen a few of her sexy bedroom outfits already, but I was assured there were tons more.

A lot of the pictures on Tumblr were purely porn. Based on our conversations, I knew that Laurel was very open to me sharing some favorites with her. It started with a blowjob picture. I sent a picture of a girl with bright eyes and big boobs who had a thick cock in her hands with the tip in her mouth.

"Hot," she wrote back.

I sent her some more explicit pictures and she replied with comments like, "Super hot!" or "Wow!" I liked how it made me feel when she said, "Wow!"

Then I sent Laurel a picture of porn star Jelena Jensen in lingerie, stockings, and heels, expecting her to comment on the outfit.

"Ooh love her," Laurel texted. "Great tits."

"Yeah?"

Intrigued, I sent her a picture of Natasha Nice, not wearing lingerie, just naked and posed.

"Love her boobs, too," she said.

"Big and natural, like yours," I typed with a big grin on my face.

"I really like Tessa Fowler," she wrote.

"Who's that?"

I waited a minute and Laurel sent back a picture of a very voluptuous young redhead with bright eyes. "She's hot," I wrote. "Not as hot as you."

"She's way hotter than me."

"I'd much rather be with you," I wrote. It was true. Laurel was smoking hot and much more real than any of these made-up porn girls.

"Thank you," she said along with a kissy face emoji. She looked through her Tumblr pictures as I sent a kiss emoji back. She sent me a gif of a man fucking a woman's big natural tits.

"So hot!" I replied. "I love doing that with you."

Laurel and I had both started masturbating as we shared more porn and discussed likes, dislikes, boundaries, and desires. Laurel was clear that she enjoyed women as well as men, which I greatly appreciated. I began to include pictures of lesbians and threesomes in the photos I sent Laurel along with the sexy lingerie pics. We were both recovering from our orgasms, when I got an idea.

"I have an assignment for you before our next date," I texted.

"Oh yeah?" Laurel found herself getting excited before even knowing what it was going to be.

"I want you to find a video that you've enjoyed masturbating to and share it with me."

"Hot," she wrote followed by a flame emoji. And then, "Oooh that sounds like fun!"

"I want to watch you use that rabbit toy on yourself." My cock was getting hard again just thinking about Laurel playing with herself for me.

"Do you?" She paused. "Naughty boy," wink emoji.

"Yeah, that's so hot!"

"Will you stroke your cock for me while you watch?" she asked.

"Nothing could stop me," I replied with a winking devil emoji at the end.

We made plans for brunch on Saturday followed by a walk along the beach. We lucked out with sunny weather in the low seventies with a nice breeze. Laurel wore a soft cotton dress with wedge sandals. The bright sun highlighted the red in her hair. I was in casual pants with a henley t-shirt. We walked off the heavy feeling from the meal, before heading back to Laurel's apartment for some much anticipated sexy time.

Laurel told me to get undressed while she used the bathroom. I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed to wait. It was taking her a long time in there. When she stepped out of the bathroom to join me in the bedroom, I saw what was taking so long. Laurel had slipped off her dress and changed into sexy lingerie.

She wore an ensemble of intricately designed lace and satin. The bra that cradled her enormous boobs was adorned with delicate lace patterns that seem to accentuate the softness of her skin. The sheerness gave a peek of her nipples without fully exposing them, which added to the allure of the outfit without overpowering her natural beauty. The matching panties, crafted from the same lacy fabric, hugged her hips in a tantalizing embrace. The lace detailing of the panties created an alluring play with the shadows against her skin. My eyes explored every contour of her body. A small satin bow adorned the front of her panties, adding a touch of sweetness to the outfit. Her garter belt completed the look, adding a bit of elegance and sophistication. Slender straps held up her sheer lace-top stockings.

As she walked over to the bed in her perfect high heels, the soft fabric gently caressed her skin, making her feel both empowered and vulnerable. I found myself unable to look away, captivated by her as she stood before me.

"Wow! You look amazing... as always," he added.

"Thank you," she said, accepting the compliment with grace. "So there's something I wanted to talk about before we go any further."

I looked at her, confused. "Anything."

"I haven't been sleeping with anyone else..." she trailed off.

"Me neither," I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"Well, have you been tested recently?" she asked.

Aha! He knew where she was going with this now. "Yes, I got tested when we made our first plans and I'm clean, as always."

"I got tested after the last guy I was with. I'm clean too," she said.

"That's good to know. I should let you know that I've had a vasectomy. I can't get you pregnant." I said, excited by where this was going. "So then I don't think we need to use condoms anymore."

"Really? You're sure you're shooting blanks? It looks like regular cum to me."

"One hundred percent sure," I reassured her.

"Then okay! No more condoms," she agreed.

Without warning I swerved to a different subject. "Babe, if we're not sleeping with anyone else, does that make us exclusive?"

"What?" She looked confused.

"Laurel, I want you to be my girlfriend, officially."

"I was wondering where you were on that," she said with a little laugh. "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend... boyfriend." With that, she leaned in and gave me a big kiss.

My hands reached for her breasts as they hung down in front of her. "My girlfriend has the most amazing tits!" I told her.

"Oh really? I love a great pair of tits," Laurel replied with a wink.

I felt my cock getting hard. I kissed Laurel again and said, "who doesn't."

Laurel rolled over and reached into her nightstand. She pulled out the purple rabbit sex toy that I'd seen her with on video.

"I believe I was given an assignment," her words flowed like velvet from her mouth as I watched with lust in my eyes. She had her laptop on top of the nightstand and she picked it up and got in bed next to me.

"I believe you were," was all that I could say. I was really excited to see what Laurel had come up with and what she was about to do. I leaned in and kissed her. I felt my cock spring to life.

"Let's take these off," she said, peeling my boxers back. My cock sprang out of my underwear like a jack-in-the-box. Laurel kissed me and gave my dick a little squeeze.

She giggled nervously and unlocked her laptop. She had a video cued and set to full screen. There was an image of a man with his hard penis in one hand, standing behind two large breasted women, naked on their knees, and staring up at him wantingly. It starred busty Krystal Swift and another unknown woman with huge natural boobs who just went by the name Suzie.

Laurel propped up her pillow so she could sit up and watch the video with the laptop at the foot of the bed. As she spread her legs, I noticed once again that her panties were crotchless. The video began and Laurel began to run her hands over her body. She cupped and squeezed her marvelous tits before running her hands down her tummy. Her fingers gently caressed the soft skin just above her panties.

"Remember your part of the assignment," she prompted.

I had happily agreed to stroke my cock for her, while she fucked herself with her toy, and got right to it. Laurel watched me play with myself as she began to caress her pussy over her panties.

We both occasionally glanced over to the video. The two very well-endowed girls in the video used their mouths and tits to work a huge cock in every way possible.

Laurel had spread the slit in her panties and was running a finger up and down her pussy lips. She parted them and worked her vagina with a finger as she began to get wet. Laurel picked up her vibrator and put the phallic head in her mouth. I stroked faster as I watched her suck that toy cock, getting it all wet with her spit. She inserted the cockhead into her pussy and turned on the vibration and rotating motor.

"Oh fuck!" she said as the sex toy came to life. The ears of the little rabbit which sat atop the phallus stimulated Laurel's clit as she fucked herself with it.

"Yeah? Does that feel good?" I asked in encouragement.

"So fucking good. And it's so much hotter while I'm watching you jack off for me," she panted.

I slowed and watched her, trying to match her speed and stroke length. I was really turned on and already close to shooting my load. I paused at the edge to watch Laurel pleasure herself. "Damn that's so sexy, Laurel!"

Laurel realized how much I was enjoying watching her and decided to make me too excited to hold back. She wanted that cum all over her. Laurel turned to watch the video. She fucked her pussy along to the thrusts of the guy on the screen as he fucked one of the girls. The second girl leaned over her and put her big soft boobs between the guy and girl so they could each suck on one nipple. Laurel moaned and grunted as her orgasm started to build.

"Ooof. Mmmm. Mmmm hmm. Fuck yes. Uhhhhgn..."

"You want me to fuck you like that with a pair of big tits in your face?" I asked as I resumed jacking my cock off.

"Yes. Fuck yes, Jack. Cum on me! I need your cum on me right now. Give it to me!" she panted.

I leaned forward and let it fly. Spurts of warm cum covered Laurel's body and lingerie. "Oh fuck yes! I need you," I moaned.

Laurel tossed the rabbit toy aside and frantically began rubbing her cum covered clit. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUUUUUUCK!" Laurel's orgasm sent shudders through her body. Being watched and covered in cum made it so much more exciting. She looked down at my dripping cock. "Put it in me now!" The urgency of her need was palpable.

Laurel slid down until she was lying on her back and I got on top of her and grabbed my semi-flaccid cock. I gave it a few strokes against her pussy and she yelped and grabbed me by the forearms.

"Sensitive!" she panted.

"Good!" I got a wicked gleam in my eye and plunged all the way in, still growing. I was on the better side of average-sized, and was immediately several inches deeper than the toy could penetrate.

She gasped, "Shit that's deep!" She reached to grab my hips as best she could and got me into a rhythm pounding her messy cunt. The longer I fucked her, the harder and thicker my veiny dick grew and stretched her little hole. My cum looked so sexy all over her as my cock slid in and out.

I tugged on the straps of her bra and pulled them off her shoulders. She got the hint and pulled her tits out of the top of her bra. I couldn't get over how perfect her nipples were. They stuck out firm and inviting. I scooped up some cum and rolled both of her nipples between my slippery cum-covered fingers. Her pussy clamped down on me from the added sensation which prompted me to give them a little squeeze. Laurel immediately started cumming on my cock and I gave her hard, fast pumps. Being a true hedonist like me, Laurel reached for her rabbit, turned on the vibration, and pressed it against her clit and another orgasm quickly followed. It was impossible to tell where one ended and the next one started as Laurel continued to peak, over and over. Exhausted, she shut off the toy and begged me to give her pussy a break.

"I can't take anymore," she panted as she gently put her hands on my chest, symbolically pushing me out.

I pulled my cock out of her throbbing wet cunt and brought it to her face. She sucked the head a little and licked circles around the head as I stroked the shaft. "I'm gonna cum again," I announced as she caught her breath.

Laurel leaned forward and sucked every drop of cum from my cock like a good cum slut as I stroked my second load into her waiting mouth. "Thank you, sir," she said as she plopped onto her back, giant natural tits bouncing.

I flopped down next to her, spent and grinning from ear to ear.