Epilogue

Story Info
Celia closes the deal to everyone's satisfaction.
2.1k words
3.7
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThisFNG
ThisFNG
16 Followers

It was sort of a joke as we ate.

I was smug as the kitten who got all the cream!

I sat to Alex's left, and Luna to his right, with the two vacant chairs between us girls, and across from Alex.

Sure, I was a little grumpy at the start because I did not have any of Daddy's cream in my little pussy, but I got to share with Luna!

I dropped a few pieces of fruit into my mouth, watching my man and Luna giggling and chatting like I wished they had for years.

Of course, if it were not for their family strife, I never would have had a chance, but here we were!

Luna's phone vibrated now, mirroring the one that just shook Alex's phone.

Still angry with her mother, Luna snapped, "Well, I guess it's about time they woke up! It's damn near noon. Brunch is almost over!"

Luna deliberately ignored the message and then the call that followed.

We all saw the two cheaters who made all this possible tangled in a stale tequila and sex-reeking pile as we left. They were sleeping off the hangovers and sexual exertion from the night before, obviously.

I shrugged and watched my man.

He sighed and quietly asked, "Do we agree?"

Luna nodded, "Yeah, I guess I finally understand what you do and how we're not actually destitute like Mama kept saying." Luna huffed and shook her head, frustrated.

I cupped her hand across the table, and gently offered, "You know that Alex has offered a bunch of times to just pay everything for you and your mother. I've been there and heard it all a bunch of times, long before I worked for him. But you've both insisted on jobs and stuff like that right? So all that stress you two bring home is pretty much your own doing."

Alex sighed and actually chopped me off at the knees! He corrected, softly, "It was never that bad, Celia. I can understand someone being concerned. I don't do a very good job of explaining things. I have always been a closed book about that stuff."

Frustrated, my eyes flicked from Alex to Luna and back to Alex again. Before I sniped back, much harsher than I would have liked, "I barely passed high school math and I understand what you taught me! Stop fuckin' covering for them!" Looking at Luna I apologized, "Sorry Luna, but y'all chose not to listen when Alex spoke! For like, years! Literally, for years, I listened to him making you both those offers as an outsider, but you both ignored him!

"It just makes me so frustrated and angry thinking about that disrespect to our man!"

Luna shrugged and accepted, "Yeah, true. But we'll start fresh this morning. Right?" She looked around the table and Alex nodded.

I nodded, accepting Luna into our cabal.

Alex teased, "Well, actually, didn't it all really kick off last night?"

Luna smiled shyly, and corrected, "It was technically after midnight, so it was this morning," She flushed total red, the blush subsuming her light tan features, and she jumped way out past her comfort zone and finished whispering, "When you stuck your big man-dick into me and filled me with sperm!"

That made the three of us smile together, like a good family should!

My phone rang with a text.

I asked, "Are we ready for them?"

Both nodded.

I quickly typed out the restaurant we were in all morning.

I was surprisingly calm, waiting for this final confrontation.

Luna looked pretty calm too.

Alex noticed me gauging him and he just shrugged easily.

When Ramona and Juan dragged themselves in they both looked like something the cat chewed on, swallowed, and retched out again in the middle of the night!

A smile pulled at the corner of my mouth, but I squashed it quickly, staying serious.

Ramona and Juan stumbled still drunkenly into the seats Luna pointed to. Luna's face was cold and completely impassive.

Ramona croaked, voice hoarse from the tequila and smoke generators in the club they were at all night. "What's going on today?" She looked around, nervous, and asked, "Why is everyone so serious?" She attempted to joke, "Did someone die?"

Luna eyed me, and at a tiny nod, spoke out of turn. Deadpan, Luna told Ramona and Juan, "Yeah, you could say that." Looking at Juan, she said with a snarky edge, "My boyfriend's relationship and Alex's wife's relationship both died last night."

I had to struggle to keep from laughing at that one!

Ramona's jaw just worked soundlessly.

Juan started saying something.

Alex silenced him with a simply raised hand and a small negative shake of the head.

Juan's mouth snapped shut.

Luna and Alex looked at me.

Ramona and Juan followed them, their haggard state apparent in their blurry eyes.

I recapped, in about fifteen seconds flat, "So, last night it came out that you two have been fuckin' for almost the whole time Luna 'n Juan have been dating. That makes the one of you cheating on his girlfriend and the other cheating on her husband and daughter." Before they could speak I added, "But, we have a counter offer."

Ramona and Juan looked at each other, then around the table, trapped.

Alex shrugged and quietly told them both, holding their eyes directly, not looking away, just flicking from one to the other and back. He told them clearly, "Ramona, this would be your second divorce. Luna refuses to leave with you. Anything you say to your extensive family will be countered by Luna and humiliate you both." He looked at Juan, shrugged and told him, "I don't give a fuck about you." Looking back at Ramona he told her, "Keep fucking him if you want. You seemed to enjoy yourself."

This was the dangerous part!

Alex nodded at both Luna and then me and wrapped up calmly and quietly speaking to Juan and Ramona, "I'm buying a new house in cash when we get back. Celia and Luna are coming with me. I'm going to rent out the old one. If you want to come, you two can have a non-master bedroom to yourselves and we can pretend to be a happy family. Or you can both live somewhere else and we'll cover for you at family functions, but that will be hard because I know you and Luna like doing mass family calls so you should be in the same house."

The cheaters looked at each other, the adrenalin of fright apparently burning through some of the tequila still sloshing around in their blood.

Alex shrugged and finished, "Celia and Luna are mine now. I'm going to keep them both pregnant until my balls fall off."

Alex saying that made me smile, looking down at my first, imagining many more!

Unaware of my private thoughts, Alex continued, "You two cheaters pay your own vehicle and dating-fun bills. If you want something, like a vacation, cars, or new clothes, you two can pay for it on your own. All we," pointing between Luna, himself and me, Alex promised, "Will provide is decent community food and one non-master bedroom for you both to share. That way Ramona and Luna can maintain appearances for the family."

Alex shrugged and closed, "Take it, or get the fuck out." Then he added, "And remember that you will then both need to explain to your respective families why y'all have fucked up your relationships, and deal with that embarrassment on your own because we'll sure as hell tell the truth when it comes to that."

Juan was dumbfounded.

Ramona demanded, "And when do we need to decide?"

Luna, obviously biting back immense anger at her mother's betrayal, snapped with Alex's calm, cold, measured precision, "Effective immediately!

"Take your clothes out of our suite's master bedroom Ramona. I live with Celia and Alex now. You two are evicted!"

Alex's and my heads snapped directly to Luna, calling her mother only 'Ramona'.

Luna really was pissed!

Luna finished, "I'm putting my stuff in with my real family."

Ramona started to speak.

Luna interrupted with her calm steady strength, stopping Ramona, "Mama, I love you as my Mama. But you've lied to me for fifteen months. You've manipulated me and cheated me! I'm really angry with you. If you want to ever be my Mama again, you need to rebuild my trust." With a sigh, Luna looked at Juan and offered, "Sorry I was not enough for you." Luna shrugged and told the table, breaking into a light, nervous giggle and breaking the tension, quietly shared, "Juan, you're really good at eating pussy. Last night, I never would have realized you were fucking my mother right behind me if Celia hadn't pointed it out."

Ramona's eyes flicked between both, across Luna, and landed on me. Ramona stated, "Celia, you're carrying Alex's baby, aren't you."

Caught!

I smiled and shrugged a cute caught-girl shrug.

Ramona blinked and asked, a shell-shocked look in her eyes, "Celia, and how the hell do you work into all this? Did you...?"

I felt myself smile shyly.

I felt myself biting my lip to keep my smirk down, but could not keep the blushing heat from my cheeks, as I offered, "I've had a crush on Alex since I met him!

"I stopped with boyfriends for all that time. I kept my distance, hurtin' alone to myself, not even telling Luna.

"Then I just realized that the Mama-cougar in the house was playing with my best friend's boyfriend. While ignoring her husband who I have had a crush on for, like, ever! And I just slipped in the back door when the cougar was away chasing her cub."

I shrugged.

Ramona sighed, caught and defeated, but not angry. Shaking her head, Ramona slipped her hand into Juan's in the first strongly overt sign of affection, beyond their quiet flirting touches. Ramona asked, "What are you thinking about this, babe?"

Juan shrugged and quietly admitted, "I like Luna. But love your pussy, Ramona."

Ramona nodded, and followed up, "And the housing offer?"

Juan shrugged again and with all his dim-bulb intellect asked, as an answer, "What part of live-in cougar pussy every night is not to like?"

I thought to myself, 'He is such a simple creature!'

Over my long pull on my orange juice, I winked at Luna, encouraging her to spill her secret that we discussed before Alex woke up.

Alex caught the byplay as Luna winked back at me.

Ramona and Juan were slowly working on their waters to combat the tequila hangovers.

Luna shyly, quietly, and at first, deliberately messed with Ramona as she offered, "Mama, it's my ovulation day. After brunch, I'm takin' Alex back to our suite and I'm gonna have him ram more sperm into my pussy. I'm going to give Alex the baby from our family that you have so selfishly denied him."

Ramona choked, spewing water!

Alex looked at Luna, brows raised. Then at me, and asked me, "Is that what you two nymphs were talking about before I woke up?"

Caught!

I happily shrugged.

But I stayed silent so Luna could have her revenge on her cheating cougar of a Mama.

Luna continued calm as a cucumber and unabated, she finished, "If ya wanna watch me conceive your first grandbaby, Mama, you can sit silently in the chair 'n watch my new boyfriend pound me into the mattress and shoot my pussy full of spermy cum." My pussy already wet from listening to my best friend willingly moving into sexual orbit with my Alex and me, gushed when Luna warned her Mama, "But, I'm warning you, Mama. I'm going to ask Alex to knock me up, while he fucks me, so I can be pregnant with Celia."

I looked around the table and smiled at the changes I had wrought!

Alex was mine.

My best friend Luna wanted to bind us together forever by our babies sharing a single Daddy.

Ramona was out of the way with her cub to keep the cougar entertained. Her hold on my Alex and Luna was now broken.

And no one is being hurt!

We are just ripping clear the lies so everyone can be with the person they want!

Really, all that was happening was we were openly changing sleeping arrangements and not lying to each other anymore!

I looked at Alex, smiling. I remembered one of his silly one-liners, 'That's my story and I'm stickin' with it!'

I stroked Alex's thigh under the table and considered how much fun being an agent of chaos was!

I scooped a little more fruit, and with a touch of smug mirth, I thought to myself, 'And all this thanks to a single well-timed bottle of tequila! The best gift money I've ever spent!'

*****

Thank you for your time. I hope that you enjoyed reading.

ThisFNG
ThisFNG
16 Followers