Episcopal Priests Have Cocks Too

Story Info
Young man has disturbing urges.
1.2k words
4.56
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to my first counselling session with my Episcopal Priest. I was extremely nervous and Pastor Tom was more than curious.

I was nervous because I had conveyed to him that I needed counselling in regard to a sexual matter. He was curious for obvious reasons.

Pastor Tom was a middle aged kindly looking man who had been Vicar of our Parish for over ten years and was held in high regard.

I wanted to make a good impression, so I timed my arrival to be right on time.

He welcomed me into his office and directed me to sit in a high back chair facing his desk.

"Orville, you said you wanted to speak to me regarding a sensitive subject." Pastor Tom said.

He sat patiently, as I did not quickly respond. Finally, I said. "Yes, Pastor Tom."

"Go on then, speak freely and openly. Only God and I will know what you have said," Pastor Tom said.

Those words had an immediate calming effect on me, and I responded. "Pastor Tom, for some time, I have had urges that have disturbed me."

"How have these urges manifested themselves?" Pastor Tom asked.

"Well sir, these urges include other men. Especially their cock's sir. Oh, I mean, their Penises sir."

"In what way, Orville?" He asked.

"I want to suck them sir. Oh, I mean, perform fellatio on them sir." I responded.

The good Pastor asked. "So, you are worried about becoming a cocksucker, is that it, Orville?"

"Yes sir," I responded.

"Well Orville, this may surprise you, but I think there are many cocksuckers in heaven," he said.

That stunned me. I sat in silence and did not respond.

After a short while, Pastor Tom rose and walked from behind his desk, and said, "look at me Orville." I did as he said.

Sticking out from his trousers was a hard cock with a huge mushroom head. My eyes must have bugged out of my head and my mouth was agape.

"I think we need to test and see if you really want to suck cock," Pastor Tom said.

He stopped directly in front of me, and placed his hands on my head, and pulled me down toward his cock. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and accepted his cock. I began sucking his cock, my first, that I had only previously fantasized about. It was wonderful. Better than I had hoped.

I could feel his cock growing even bigger and beginning to throb. My own cock was so hard it began to ache.

Then Pastor Tom began fucking my mouth, and said, "You've past the first test Orville, but the true test will be when I fill your mouth with a full load of my semen."

As he continued to fuck my mouth, the thought of taking in his semen ran through my mind, but I could wait, I wanted the sucking and mouth fucking to continue. God help me, I loved it.

But all good things must come to and end. After about twenty minutes, Pastor Tom plunged and held as his cock spewed a huge load of cum into my mouth. I savored it, as I swallowed it. A small amount came out my nose causing a slight burning sensation. Then it hit me, I'm a cocksucker!

"So, what do you think Orville?" Pastor Tom asked.

"I think my suspicions were correct, I want to be a cocksucker," I responded.

"Well Orville, I think you past the second test. I think you will make a very good cocksucker with more lessons." Pastor Tom said.

"More lessons?" I asked.

"Yes Orville, I think if you're going to be a cocksucker, you should be the best you can be. After, let's say, six more lessons, your final exam will be to suck off the good Bishop. Only the very best cocksuckers are rewarded with the opportunity to suck off his eminence." Pastor Tom said.

A weird question ran through my mind. Has Pastor Tom sucked off the good Bishop? I did not have the nerve to ask.

For the next six Thursday evenings, I sucked off Pastor Tom and savored his huge loads of cum. After each session, Pastor Tom would only udder one word, "Better." I took the limited praise with pride.

Pastor Tom said, "Tt is time for your final exam. The next Thursday evening the good Bishop would visit, and I would be tested."

My mind was in a whirl in anticipation. The following week dragged but finally Thursday arrived. As per usual, I showed up right on time.

After I was introduced to the good Bishop, he commented how much he appreciated punctuality.

I was very surprised to see Pastor Tom remove the good Bishop's cock and begin stroking it to hardness. It was growing into a very impressive cock. But there was one unusual thing, it was not cut, and had a big foreskin. This would be a new experience for me, as I had only sucked the cut cock of Pastor Tom.

As Pastor Tom continued stroking, he said, "Orville this is a great honor being bestowed on you, I know you will not disappoint." I had no intention of disappointing the good Bishop.

I got on my hands and knees, in position to suck cock, when the good Bishop blew a huge load of cum on my face. Little did I know the good Bishop would sometimes prematurely ejaculate. Instinctively I began wiping the cum off my face and licking it from my fingers. It tasted wonderful. I loved it.

"Not to worry Orville, the good Bishop always has a t least two good loads," Pastor Tom said. The good Bishop's cock never lost hardness. The big uncut cock was presented to my lips. I opened wide and accepted it. That is when I heard the good Bishop say, "Ah bless you my son, that feels so good."

I wanted to say it feels good in my mouth but my mouth was full of cock, and I could not speak.

The good Bishop needed to sit down, and after he did, I crawled on my hands and knees between his legs, and once again engulfed his cock. I was so enjoying sucking that big cock, that I did not realize my trousers were being lowered exposing my ass.

Little did I know, that while sucking my second cock, I was about to get fucked. Pastor Tom's hard cock was probing my puckered asshole. As that huge mushroom head began entering my ass, I felt a searing pain. But after my sphincter muscle had been breached, the pain eased considerably.

I could feel a cock going deeper into my bowls causing a hot warm feeling throughout my entire core. I could tell my own cock was now rock hard. So hard it hurt. However, the throbbing cock in my mouth took center stage and I concentrated on it.

When Pastor Tom began fucking me, I realized I was being split roasted by a Vicar and a Bishop.

Two months ago, I was just a young man with disturbing urges. Now I was an accomplished cocksucker and also a bottom.

There was something to say about Episcopal counselling.

Just as Pastor Tom predicted, the good Bishop had two huge loads, and I was receiving the second one in my mouth. The warm thick creamy fluid gushed into my mouth. I savored it, as I swallowed. I loved it. Cum is very addictive, in case you did not know.

The coup de grace occurred,when Pastor Tom blasted his hot cum in my bowels, causing me to blow my own load on the Parsonage carpet.