Era Erotica Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not cum yet Taylor." Said Cole warningly. "I'm not finished with you."

"Yes. Sir. Yes. Sir." She repeated with every thrust, but Cole could tell she was losing the battle.

She tried to fight but, in the end, she lost. Eyes rolled back into her head as muscles strained and she shuddered, screaming out. Cole felt the walls around his dick tighten, trying to squeeze more cum out of him. He stopped his humping and pulled out as she continued cumming without him. She noticed when he turned the vibrator off, looking around wildly at the sudden lack of stimulation.

"No! Please! Put it back in! Please. Please. Please. I'll do anything! Just put it back in!" Taylor said, still twitching and spasming from her orgasm.

"I told you not to cum!" Said Cole, his voice stern.

"I'm sorry! It just felt so good! I couldn't help it! Please. Please. Please. Just put it back in. PLEASE!"

"A bad girl that doesn't listen to instructions needs to be punished. Come here." Said Cole, freeing her arms from their restraints with a tug.

He indicated his lap and Taylor crawled over to him. Laying across his lap, she squashed his slick member against her torso. Her bubbly butt was thrust upwards in the air, the vibrator still peeking out. He raised his hand high and brought it down onto one plump cheek with a hard smack that echoed throughout the room. Taylor gave a muffled squeak, biting down on a bit of blanket.

"Bad girls get spanked!" Cole said, raising his hand high again and smacking her in the same spot.

Taylor squealed again, somewhere between pleasure and pain. He spanked her again and again until her both cheeks were burning red. After he doled out his punishment, he rolled her back onto the center of the bed.

"Will you be a good girl and follow my instructions?"

"Yes sir. I promise. Just stick your cock back in me...please...sir."

She got on all fours as he grabbed the silk rope again. Wrapping it gently around her neck, he fashioned a makeshift collar. Then he slid back inside of her while giving a tug with the silk. Taylor moaned as he entered her, growing louder with each insertion. With his free hand he grabbed the end of the vibrator, beginning to slide it in and out of her poop chute. He would sheath himself fully inside of her just as he pulled the vibrator further out, then he would slide out to the crown and plunge the vibrator back in. That method proved quite effective. Within minutes, Taylor was begging to cum again.

"Please sir. Let me cum. I have cum to so bad. I can't take it anymore. Please let me cum. Oh please. PLEASE SIR!"

Her whole body was shaking from the effort of holding back her orgasm. Cole continued to mercilessly pound both her holes. Just when he thought she was about to break, he granted her permission.

Without breaking his stride, he whispered, "You may cum Taylor."

Taylor didn't even have time to utter a thank you. She came instantly, more pussy juice squirting out of her as Cole pounded her with his real cock and a fake one. She sprayed the already wet sheets even further and collapsed as her limbs gave out. Cole allowed his member to enjoy the open air for a moment while she recovered. When he pushed back into her, he misjudged the angle and found himself pressing against her occupied butthole. Her limp form cooed slightly as he prodded her. Cole looked down at his dick and then at end of the vibrator. An idea formed in his head. A naughty one.

"Tell me Swift. Who owns this asshole?"

"You do..." She whispered faintly.

Steeling himself, he pressed his slick head against her stretched brown-eyed willy as he pulled the vibrator out. Taylor gave an audible gasp at the sudden feeling of emptiness. It made her sad. Cole quickly replaced it with his cock, drenching it in copious amounts of lube. The gaping hole accommodated him easily as he slid himself inside. Even as he started to fuck her, he could feel her rectum retightening around his slippery member. He needed to hurry. Quickly applying more lube to the vibrator, he brought it down between her rippling butt cheeks. He placed it next to his sliding shaft. Taylor felt the intrusion of the second large plastic head.

"Sir? What are you doing?" Asked Taylor breathlessly. "I've already got something quite big up there."

"I own this asshole. It can and will fit more." Said Cole. "Better make room for this vibrator Swift, its going right up there next to my cock."

The entire time, Cole was on edge looking for the safe sign or listening for the safe word, but it never came. She really was quite the obedient girl. He pushed the girthy tip further, Taylor biting down on the sheets as her sphincter stretched to accommodate two large cocks. Her hand slithered under her body to stroke her clit as he pushed further.

"You like that, don't you? Two cocks at once? You really are an anal slut? Isn't that right Swift?"

"Yes. Sir." She released the words with two quick breaths.

"Yes, you are. Two cocks up that perky little behind of yours must feel good. Does it feel good Taylor?"

"Yes, it DOOOEEEESSS!!" She screamed the last word as the thickest part of the vibrator slipped past her sphincter sliding deeper into her rectum.

Now with both cocks, one real and one fake, secured in her backside, Cole began to fuck her. On the topside of his cock, he could feel the plastic of the vibrator, but everything else was soft and wet. He turned it on. A low setting. The buzzing sensation bolted through both of them as it strained against the stretched walls of her rectum. She felt like she was going to be ripped in half, but the pleasure was so mind-numbingly good that she couldn't care less. For Cole, he had never felt a sensation this tight and snug around his dick before. Combine this with the feeling of the pulsating sex toy pressed against direct his member, he was also in pure bliss as he moved his hips faster. He kept a firm hold on the end of the vibrator, moving it in and out with slowly motions even as he increased the speed of his own hips. Taylor had shoved plenty of things up her ass before, cocks and vibrators alike, but never two at once. She wasn't sure that she ever trusted anyone as much as she trusted Cole to do this as she felt the vibrator slip another inch or two deeper into her rectum as he notched up the speed. That feeling of trust and the feeling of both pricks in her asshole made her cum. Instantly.

Cole decided to let that one slide. In part because he was having trouble focusing on anything but the absurdly tight sensation wrapped around his dick. Getting into a rhythm, Cole turned up the vibrations even higher as he slid his cock in and out of her stretched asshole. Her butt was thrust up into the air, face buried in the sheets, screaming every time he or the vibrator pushed into her. Cole continued like that for as long as he could, but it wasn't long before her tight colon got the better of him, demanding the semen from his balls as tribute.

"Going. To. Cum."

"BLAST THAT LOAD UP MY ASS PLEASE SIR!" Taylor yelled, her voice somewhat muffled because it was buried in the sheets.

He gave a few more thrusts, but couldn't hold back anymore. His pent-up load of sticky semen shot out of his cock, coating the insides of her rectum. Taylor gave a grunt of ecstasy as she felt a hot sensation fire up her backside. As he blew wad after wad, Taylor felt another orgasm steamroll over her, sending sizzling pleasure coursing through the rest of her body. Panting and doing a quick count, Cole pulled out of her asshole with a slurp. The vibrator soon followed. He stared down at the gigantic gaping dark chasm before him. As Taylor moaned, incoherent from all her orgasms, Cole took two fingers and plunged them back into the backdoor he had just vacated. He reached his fingers down her poop chute until he felt his warm seed on his fingers. He scooped out some with fingers, until they were coated milky white. Returning them to open air, he brought those fingers up to Taylor's mouth who opened automatically.

"Good girl. Eat up." Said Cole, who stuck his fingers into her mouth.

Taylor closed her lips tight, sucking off every last drop of anus-flavored semen from her lovers' fingers. She smiled, eyes still closed as the taste washed over her tongue and she swallowed it down. Once his fingers were clean, Cole removed them.

"I know how much you love ass-semen, you dirty cumslut. Isn't that right?"

"Yes sir. I love your sweet cum. Especially after its been up my tiny little asshole. May I have some more?"

"It's not so tiny anymore. It's all stretched out now." Cole said, presenting his deflating cock for her too clean as he reached his fingers around for some more.

Taylor opened her mouth meekly, sucking his member clean of the combination of ass, semen, lube and spit smeared over it. When she released him, he reinserted his fingers into her sore butthole and scooped out some more cum. He held it up her mouth and she opened obligingly, dutifully licking his fingers clean.

"Good girl. Now what do you say Swift?"

"Thank you, sir."

"For what?"

"Thank you for all the orgasms and your delicious load."

"Good girl." Said Cole, flopping down and releasing Taylor from any further obligations.

She snuggled up next to him and sleep overtook both their exhausted bodies. Cole awoke to the ring of his alarm a few hours later. Dusky sunlight wormed its way through the window. He silenced it quickly, looking over to see if it had woken. Taylor. Thankfully after today she was pretty spent. He got up, tiptoeing out of the room to begin his dinner preparations. Just as he was finishing up, his flowers arrived. The bright arrangement of orchids and hydrangeas were perfect. Taylor's cats meowed lazily as he arranged the table with his meal and flowers. Just as he laid the last fork down, Taylor entered the room, walking very gingerly.

"Cole? What's all this?

He turned around and looked at her. Even in pajamas with bedhead, she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

"Happy thirteen-week anniversary!"

Eyes went wide as she moved over, hugging and kissing him. "We promised we wouldn't do anything special!"

"I definitely already broke that promise, so I figured, what the hell."

"To be honest, I thought tying me up was your present."

"Part of it. After dinner I've got one more to give you. It's has to be a solid thirteen."

Taylor looked at him quizzically as she tried to puzzle the meaning of his words Then it hit her. "Oh. My. God. Thirteen. Thirteen orgasms! You sly bastard." Cole smiled coyly as she shook her head from side to side. "Let's start with dinner, then we'll see about number thirteen. It looks and smells fantastic by the way."

He drew a cushioned chair for her. She accepted graciously and immediately leaned in to smell the flowers.

"These are beautiful! My favorites!" She said, looking at Cole adoringly. "You know. I got you something too."

"What's that?"

"A vacation. I've cleared my schedule and I've got two whole weeks of no commitments. Just you and me. Wherever and whatever we want to do. How does that sound?"

"It's sound perfect." He said, looking at his American queen.

Even after everything today, he wanted to take her right there in the dining room. Dinner first. Then he'd make sure she got number 13.

End of Chapter Thirteen

12