All Comments on 'Era Erotica Ch. 20'

by Slyguy1313

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another masterpiece

Hey slyguy,once again you rocked, this chapter it's so fucking nice and the concept it's awesome,I wish Taylor were my boss.

It's incredible how you increase your chapters with the actual facts,I mean,the recent release of ME! it's already here and this is very cool.

Listen man,I don't mean to disturb you,but when Martha Hunt gonna appear again?Cause I'm such a hugh fan of the Era Erotica and I want so bad be on it, I already considered write something of my own,but I don't think I have your talent and your power with words,so I supposed my version can't work. That's why I'm trusting you to make my dream come true.i would love to interact with Taylor,Cole and Martha under the circumstances I told you before.

Once again,thanks very much for this chapter and for the attention . Sorry about bothering you.

Greetings from Brazil

Slyguy1313Slyguy1313almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Never bothered by comments! I appreciate you saying that about the real life facts. I certainly feel it helps elevate the story, especially for Swifties. As for Martha Hunt, I'm not sure. I need to come up with a solid idea and the next several chapters are all set in stone, so it may be while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

Very happy to read another chapter. I like Taylor in charge. Super sexy. Keep them coming!

Gary2018xGary2018xalmost 5 years ago
Good Story

Upon my first read I had some concerns about mixing a sexual relationship with work. But I now see that Cole is perfectly happy fucking his boss, Taylor. Long may it continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous