Era Erotica Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum. If you want this job then making me fucking cum. Right now."

A tie stuffed down his throat wasn't going to stop Cole from proving himself. He adjusted, planting his feet flat on the desk as he bent his knees. Holding onto her waist, and digging his own nails in, he started jackhammering upwards into her. Her mascara laden lids fluttered as her tarnished pink lips formed a wide O. Cole knew that look. He knew it well. Not caring that the entire office could probably hear them, he fucked her harder, pummeling her pussy with every ounce of force he could muster.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Taylor grunted, low and guttural. Her voice got higher and higher with each passing second until it was a squeak. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!"

Her entire body shook, trembling as she fell forwards on top of him, her gushing snatch clamping down on his cock as it twitched and convulsed. Her tits lay squashed between them as both took a minute to recover. With some difficulty Cole managed to spit the ruined tie out of his mouth.

"Hmmm, not bad. You certainly seem to have the kind of drive I am looking for. But you need to show me that you can really make a splash here."

Cole's mouth quivered with a laugh, but said seriously, "Of course, Ms. Swift."

"Good. Then sit down in the chair." She pointed one painted nail towards the high-backed chair.

She slid off of him as he got up and sat down in the leather chair. On top of the recently vacated desk were the sweaty imprints of various body parts along with the shiny sheen of puddled fluids. A sharp crack jolted him out of his reverie. Taylor was standing there, his belt in hand. She snapped it together again.

"Arms." She said pulling his left arm tight to the arm of the chair.

With amazing dexterity and grace, she looped the belt around his arm, cinching it tight. She tied down his other arm with soggy fabric of his ruined tie. Struggling, Cole found himself a helpless pawn in Taylor's sexual games. The sight of him, tied and bound, brought a smile to her face. Giving his wet member a few lengthy strokes, she climbed back onto his lap, careful not to stab him with her heels. Sinking down onto his cock, the chair rolled backwards before Cole got proper footing. Bouncing on his lap, she wrapped her arms around him, burying his head between her tits. That was fine with him. Cole kissed and nuzzled at her perky and plump ta-ta's. Almost instantly, his lips located a puffy pink nipple, sucking hard as he took the nub between his teeth. The springs and gears in the chair squeaked in protest as Taylor rode him hard and fast.

"Mhmmm. I'm getting the feeling that you really want this job. Is that true?" She said, her voice breathless.

"Yes Ms. Swift!" He said, letting the nipple fall from his mouth. "I need this job."

"Then let me hear you beg for it." She whispered, biting down on his ear lobe.

Cole tugged against his restraints, an action not unnoticed by Taylor. It drove her wild. They didn't get the restraints out often, but when they did, it was always memorable, regardless of who was tied up. A flood of fluids surged through her loins as she worked her snug snatch up and down his hard pole. Then he started to beg. That sent shivers down her spine.

"Ms. Swift, please. I need this job. Want it more than anything. Please." Cole said, barely coherent himself at the feeling of Taylor gyrating upon his lap.

"More." She demanded.

"I'll be nothing without this job. Without you. I'm willing to do anything. Anything! Please! Just tell me."

"Right there..." Taylor groaned, his fat cockhead hitting her g-spot with every tiny movement. "Beg."

"Tell me what I need to do! Please Ms. Swift! Anything for this job. Anything for you!" He begged, his whole-body trembling.

He was harder than steel inside her pussy. She could feel herself cumming. Again. She didn't stop, grinding, riding and undulating upon him as his begging turned to pleasure-filled whimpers and moans.

"OHHH GOD!" Taylor yelled, the sound bursting forth from between her lips as her third orgasm hit, just as powerfully as the others. Every part of her body squeezed him tight as she twitched, lost in the throes of passion.

"Ms. Swift!" Cole grunted out and a second later he was cumming too, unable to hold back any longer.

Each eruption of Cole's prick renewed her own orgasm. And as he pumped sticky jet after sticky of cum into her hot, wet slit, she rode wave after wave of mind-numbing pleasure. He gave one final jerk inside of her, expelling the last of his seed and both knew they were done. They just sat there for a moment, savoring each other before Taylor climbed off of him. Cum dripped and splattered onto the carpet, oozing out of her freshly fucked snatch, before she reached a hand between her legs to catch it. Feeling the sticky sperm coat her fingers, she smeared it around before bringing it up to her mouth and sucked the digits clean one by one.

Looking down at Cole, stilled tied to the chair, she said, "You certainly made quite a splash."

The next several minutes were spent cleaning up, getting dressed and putting the office back together. Taylor put pants back on, more appropriate blue pumps and touched up her makeup. She even had the exact same tie he had been wearing to replace his ruined one. She was nothing if not a planner. Nothing to do about the cumstains on the carpet, but they wiped the desk off and rearranged everything.

"So, whose office is this?" Cole asked, as he opened the blinds letting the light from the shining buildings around them back in. "Yours?"

"Oh, don't you know?" Taylor asked, the sweetness back in her voice. "It's yours!"

Cole stared dumbstruck. "What? Mine?"

Taylor grinned, a beautiful, huge white smile. "The decision was made yesterday. You are officially part of the Swift team. And this is your new office!"

"Wow. I don't know what to say..."

"Yep, you just need to sign some paperwork. NDA's, and such. The stuff Violet brought in."

"Swift." He said, stepping forward and kissing her hard on the mouth.

They embraced, holding each other tight as the kiss lingered for what seemed like ever.

"Don't thank me. The team made the decision. I had no input on this one. Congratulations, Mr. Stephens." She said. "That little interview was the perfect way to break in your new office. Well, that and one more thing."

She opened the most bottom desk drawer. Inside was a bottle of the finest Kentucky bourbon money could buy. She pulled it and two glasses out, placing them on the desk.

"A toast, to celebrate your new job."

She poured them both a healthy amount and they raised the amber liquid high.

"Cole Stephens!" She said.

"Taylor Swift!" He said.

They clinked the glasses and both downed the bourbon in one go, feeling the liquid burn their throats and warm their chests on the way down. They both placed the glasses on the table, lipstick marks on Taylor's. Cole looked around his new office and smiled. Still, he had one more question.

"Did you arrange for Violet to interrupt us?"

Taylor only smiled slyly and poured them another drink each.

***

Cole opened the door to Taylor's apartment. It was the end of his first day. And it couldn't have gone better. He felt reinvigorated, like a new man, working on something he truly cared about.

"Cole? Is that you?" Taylor called from what sounded like the bedroom. "Get in here and tell me all about your first day!"

Cole dropped his bag on the table and walked through the apartment, stopping to pet the newest kitten and member of the Swift family, loosening his tie as he went. When he got the bedroom door, he froze. Taylor was standing there, hands on hips, naked as the day she was born. That stern look was back on her face.

"Uhhh, Taylor?" He asked, eyes roaming up and down her heavenly form.

"You know, technically, I'm your boss all the time. Not just while you are at the office. Now, pull that cock out."

Cole gulped. Beginning to unzip his pants, he sighed and said, "Yes Ms. Swift."

End of Chapter Twenty

12