Era Erotica Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK! Just like that!" Taylor gasped. "Tell me. Tell me what you are gonna to do to me after the show."

Resurfacing from motorboating, I tilted my chin upwards and opened my mouth to speak. The words tumbled out in a slurred frenzy, spilling forth with a clumsy speed that only a heightened state of frantic lust could bring.

"Back to my apartment. Throwing you down on the bed. Tearing this sexy goddamn outfit off. With my fuckin' teeth."

"Then what?" She gasped again, the g-spot jackhammering of my cock seemed to have driven all of the air from her lungs.

"Making you cream all over this big fuckin' dick. Pounding every single hole. Not stopping until you are a quivering messy puddle!"

"Uh-huh! And then?" Her voice was a good octave higher than usual.

"Blow so much spunk. The biggest fattest loads you've ever seen. All for you. In your pussy!" I drilled down and held deep for dramatic effect. "Up your tight ass! Down your throat! All over that pretty face and these perky tits!" One hand snaked free to maul them, feeling the soft fabric beneath my palms as I squeezed.

"Oh, yes!" She cried out, the constrictor hold she had on my body growing even tighter, clinging to me like moss on a stone.

"Taylor! Taylor! Has anyone seen Taylor Swift?!?" The voice seemed closer now, but it was a still distant thought in our lust-addled brains.

"Not gonna be able to fucking walk the next day! Gonna fuck you so hard. Till the motherfuckin' sun comes up! Shit!"

It felt like she was shredding the shirt on my back, her well-manicured claws raking me relentlessly. Every muscle in her face was screwed up tight, locked in an expression of silent screaming.

"I'm close!" She whispered through numb lips. So was I. "Tell me again. How hot am I?"

"So goddamn hot!" I immediately spat out, my hips a blur as I fucked her like never before, balls beating like a drum against her taint as her body sagged, furiously impaled on my cock over and over and over again. "You're every guy's fantasy. Sex on stilettos. Fuck! You're driving me wild! With! This! Sexy! Fuckin'! Outfit! SWIFT!"

"That's right! Who am I?" She cried, neither of our bodies unable to stop the imminent cataclysmic eruption.

"Taylor Swift!"

"WHO?!?"

"Taylor. Fucking. Swift."

"Fuck yes I am!" She cried, "Gonna cum! GAWD! Gonna cum! Don't fucking stop!"

I couldn't even if I had wanted too. Every fiber of my being was focused on pounding her pussy. There was nothing left to remind myself where I was not supposed to cum.

"TAYLOR SWIFT! TAYLOR SWIFT! WHERE IS TAYLOR SWIFT!?!?!?" The voice was very close now, just on the other side of the doors.

"I'm-cumming-I'm-cumming-I'm-cumming!!" Every part of her wrapped around me squeezed, like a python with its prey.

"SWIFT!" I yelled, burying my face into her cleavage once more, her pussy quivering and convulsing around me as she climaxed with explosive force.

Without thought I unloaded into her. A face full of lace, my roar of satisfaction was muffled by her push-up cleavage as I flooded her cunt with the roiling contents of my balls. Thick strings of sticky jism spurted deep inside, splashing her cervix with an enormous wave of murky white goo. It may have only been a few seconds, or it may have been minutes. It was impossible to tell.

Still clinging to each other's bodies tightly, we stayed like, just catching our respective breath, the tension gradually uncoiling in both of us. I could feel her chin resting on top of my head as her limbs slowly unwound from around me and I placed her down on trembling legs, pulling out in the process with a wet slurp as I bent over and placed a hand against the wall for support.

"That was...that was..." She started to say.

A door at the far end burst open and a haggard looking and harassed stage tech, came in, mostly obscured by boxes, but there was just enough visible that he could make out Taylor's head.

"Ms. Swift! Thank God! We've been looking all over for you! Please come this way right this instant, we need you on stage ASAP!"

In an instant our blissful orgasmic daze was ripped out from under us.

"Shit!" She hissed, pushing me further down as I nearly fell over behind the crate. "Hide!" And then. "Fuck!" Even as I watched a thick glob of semen drip out from between her legs. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! You weren't supposed to cum inside!"

"Sorry!" I hissed. "Didn't have much choice!"

"Just help me get this back on!" She said, fiddling with her lower half. Looking to the tech, she called out. "Coming! Just needed a moment alone."

With hurried and hidden assistance from me, she reattached her bottom part, which was thankfully quite easy given the nature of her robe-like pussy pink ensemble. Murmuring at me to return to my seat, she glided out of the room like nothing uneventful had occurred. Waiting till they had left, I snuck out and managed to make my way back to my seat just as she came out on stage in proper theatrical fashion.

Watching her with a bemused grin, it was a performance like few others. I don't know whether it was because I knew there was about a gallon of nut sloshing around inside of her or because she was just particularly focused on the choreography, but the expressions on her face seemed particularly exaggerated.

I meant to ask her about it afterwards, but as soon as we connected after the show, we vanished like thieves in the night. Even Karlie's plea to take a turn with her in one of the dressing rooms couldn't tempt me away. Back to my apartment and we did exactly what I said we would. That and more. Taylor left my apartment bow-legged and trembling, while I could barely muster the energy to get out of bed, even with the sun high in the sky.

2020

"I was so nervous about those outfits." Taylor said, as I returned to the present, focusing back on her in her current drop-dead gorgeous ensemble. She actually looked a bit embarrassed. "You really made me feel confident when I was wearing them. Sexy."

"Swift." Cole said, touched yet again by her vulnerability. "You are, and have always been, the sexiest person I've ever known."

Smiling, she looked up at her lover, and could not keep her feelings for him from gushing over. "Oh Cole..."

Reaching forward, he grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. Returning the squeeze, she said, "Thankfully, now I know exactly what to wear to drive you, and everyone else, nuts." She cleared her throat and adopted a more business-like tone. "Now, where were we?"

He gestured to her outfit and then more hesitantly down to his groin. Taylor laughed.

"Right. You are going to sit there, pay attention and help me finish cleaning out this closet. I will be wearing this. You will not touch yourself or else this outfit goes in the get rid of pile. Understood?"

Cole nodded, and settled back on the bed to watch the upmost attentive eyes anyone could ask for.

End of Chapter Thirty-One

12