Erectile Dysfunction Woes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the assignments had been made, Dr. Philibert announced that the audience would first be seeing a documentary film, produced by Painless Revival, which outlined the steps the current members would be taking in their quest for a more normal life. The film chronicled the initial difficulties of two couples followed by their fulfilling success in overcoming sexual impotence.

As the film began, the entire audience was surprised--if not a little shocked--to see a nude couple lying side by side in bed, embracing each other and fondling their genitalia in a realistic and open manner.

The woman, seemingly a professional actress, reached down and began to fellate the man's penis that responded to her touch. The man was sucking on her breasts and rubbing her vagina in a vigorous way that made her emit soft moans of pleasure. After a few minutes of foreplay, the man--encouraged by his partner--pulled her toward him. She spread her thighs in anticipation and he penetrated her with ease and authority.

His thrusts were at first very decisive and she began to breathe heavily, wrapping her legs around his torso. In what seemed to be a non-simulated act of sexual intercourse, there was a sudden change from a series of rhythmic thrusting to a much more uneven pace. The man started to make jerky, erratic movements as he thrust even harder and faster.

Suddenly, the woman stopped moving and asked: "Darling, is everything okay?" She reached down to feel his penis that had been pulled out.

It was covered in what seemed to be sperm and the man was making every effort to recover his erection by masturbating.

The woman took his penis in her hand and began to fondle its shaft and head, sucking on the tip in the process. After a while, with a sigh of disappointment, she released the flaccid organ and turned away.

"Darling, you need to last a little longer. I can't come that quickly. You used to be so virile and long-lasting." The man turned toward her and said, "I don't know what's wrong. When I push in, I'm really excited, but something just happens and I can't hold it." The woman put her arm over her forehead and asked if he would be willing to see a specialist for help.

"Hey, hold on a minute. I've been a good lover for years; after a few misses, let's not pull the fire alarm. I'll be okay. This is just a bad patch." The sequence ended with a close-up of the woman's disappointed face.

This episode was followed by another love-making scene when the actor was standing nude in the bathroom, masturbating, as his partner waited in the bedroom for him to appear. When he finally came out, his penis was long and flaccid. The woman tried her best but nothing she did seemed to initiate an erection. The partner sat on the edge of the bed with his head down.

She got out of bed, put on her robe, and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of wine. She put her head in her hands at the table and said nothing as her mate approached her with excuses and pleas to understand. A close-up showed the man's face almost contorted with distress.

At this point, Dr. Philibert stopped the projection and asked the audience if anyone recognized himself in these portrayals. Hesitantly at first, the members then quickly raised their hands--seconded by their partners. A wave of comments erupted as they confirmed their identification with the impotence and shame of the actors.

Dr. Philibert asked for quiet and added: "Well, let me now show you these erectile dysfunction sufferers after taking the full complement of our restorative courses and specialized techniques. Let me remind you that these are not professional actors but actual participants who have volunteered their services for instructional purposes."

The first couple was seen nude once again, but more relaxed and playful, caressing each other with abandon and whispering encouragement to their mate. With a full erection the man mounted the woman from the rear and fondled her breasts while pulling on her hair as he thrust harder and harder. The woman begins to breathe heavily and cried out: "That so good, so good!"

They experimented by engaging in several positions and shared their pleasure with teasing comments that excited each other to a more vigorous activity.

Following almost explosive orgasms, they collapsed into a bundle of arms and legs. The woman exclaimed: "Incredible. You really made me come. I feel so good!" A close-up of the man's face demonstrated an expression of complete satisfaction and true fulfillment.

The next couple followed a similar pattern. The man emerged from the bathroom with his large penis half erect. The partners caressed one another freely in innovative ways. As the woman sucks and strokes her mate's erection, she murmurs: "I've never seen you so big before. What's happening?"

"Ask Dr. Philibert," the man coyly replied while penetrating the woman with assurance. She uttered a low moan and began to work her hips in sync with his thrusting motion. She eventually raised her legs and crossed them across his back as he increased his stroking to a almost fervid pace; then, suddenly he slowed down. "My God, give it to me. I'm almost there." The woman cried out and began pulling on her mate's buttocks to make them more active.

The man then withdrew his penis and rotated his mate to enter her from behind. His erection was now powerful and at full length. She panted and cried out as she reached an orgasm. A facial close-up showed her mouth wide open as she moaned in intense pleasure.

"Thank you, Dr. Philibert," she exclaimed while massaging her breasts. "You've saved our marriage!" As the scene faded, the woman turned on her back and seemed ready to receive again her partner's still rigid erection. "Sweetie, I'd love to do this all afternoon, but the children will be home any minute. Could we just make this one a quickie?" She pulled him closer to her for a final round of sexual ecstasy. Her face had turned pink from the effects of multiple orgasms. The nipples on her breasts were pointed and her body was covered with a light coating of perspiration.

At the end of the film, there was intermittent applause throughout the crowd. Marylene whispered to Jim, "We were even better than that not too long ago." He squeezed her hand in agreement. Everyone seemed to be pleased with the presentation.

Dr. Philibert assured the audience that such results were very common among those who had gone through the program. Many of their "alumni" were still sending him flattering e-mails about the long-term positive effects of their training.

He reminded the new members and attendees that a delicious picnic was waiting for them outside. At two o'clock they would reassemble in this room for pairing with their specialist. The first session would take place with spouses and partners in attendance. If any non-member wished to continue with the program thereafter, there would be an additional entry fee to be paid. The billing would be done by e-mail invoicing.

During the picnic, Jim and Marylene found it easier to converse with other members and their spouses or partners. Everyone seemed to be part of the "team" and were focused on a common goal: recovering the sexual virility that for a number of reasons they had lost along the way. They were all looking forward to the unique procedures of the program and an eventual resolution or "cure." A sense of optimism colored their observations as they discussed the therapist they had assigned to.

At two o'clock, one of the therapists announced the convening of the afternoon sessions. Jim and Marylene were assigned to Jennifer's group of three men accompanied by their partners. It was apparent that Jennifer was one of the executives of the firm by the way she treated the other personnel.

Although Jennifer exhibited a very professional manner, she exuded, in Jim's eyes, a feminine sexuality...especially in the way she dressed. She was, he noted, a natural blonde (no dark roots) of Eastern European descent. She moved with a fluid grace that demonstrated her athletic background. Although she wore a dark grey business suit, her breasts were prominently outlined and her legs and hips were tightly fitted into the skirt.

After a few welcoming remarks, Jennifer invited all male participants to follow her into a side room where she would perform a thorough physical examination. She informed her "trainees" that she was a licensed internal specialist from the Duke University Medical School. This would be the initial phase of their extended program.

The spouses and partners were asked to fill out an anonymous form--identified only by a numerical code--concerning their home life and sexual habits. Their answers would be strictly confidential and filed under a secret code and not by last name.

In the examination room--very similar to a physician's cubicle---each man was asked to undress fully and put on a hospital gown. There were three modesty walls dividing the room where each person could disrobe. Afterward, they would remain in the cubicle until an assistant came to make a preliminary examination.

Jim went into his walled off area and undressed; he put on the medical gown which was awkwardly attached from the rear. He then sat down on a single chair and waited for the attendant to show up.

The curtain that separated his area from the meeting room was pulled open and a very young, twenty-something brunette entered the area with a notebook in hand. Jim immediately began to feel uncomfortable although Tracy, the assistant, seemed competent and sure of herself.

Jim noted that she too was dressed in a tight-fitting blue nurse's attire that hugged her body and emphasized her silhouette. She explained that she was going to ask him a number of questions related to his dietary regimen, the amount of exercise he got on a daily basis, and many other questions concerning his sexual habits and practices.

In a monotone voice Tracy asked: "How many times a week on average did he have sexual relations with his wife?" "Was he primarily heterosexual or bisexual?" "Was he currently involved in any extra-marital affair?" When Jim paused, she reiterated that all answers were held in strict confidence and were essential to Dr. Horowitz's analysis of his condition. "Had he ever contracted a sexually transmissible disease?" "Did he ever masturbate while watching pornographic films?" "Did he have recurring erotic dreams about women other than his wife?" "Were there any reasons why he could not achieve a full erection during the sex act?"

After this litany of questions was finished, Tracy took his blood pressure, measured his oxygen exchange percentage, and checked his feet and hands for any irregularities.

She then asked him to lie back on the examination table. She lifted his gown exposing his lower body from the chest down. As a matter of course, she removed a small camera from her pocket and began to take a series of pictures of his penis and abdominal area.

Jim sat partially up and asked why this was necessary. Tracy calmly answered that Dr. Horowitz needed for her files a "before and after" record of his sexual organ and surrounding area. She raised his penis upward and took pictures of the shaft's underside and his testicles. The size of his testicles and the coloration of the area gave important data for the treatment process, she explained.

Next, she dipped a cotton swab in alcohol and washed off his penis and abdominal wall...something that Dr. Horowitz required, she said, for sanitary reasons. Dr. Horowitz would be manipulating his penis during the examination.

To Jim's embarrassment his penis began to swell under her touch. She gently squeezed it to test for any discharge or deformity. Since Jim's penis was circumcised, she reached its head very easily with the swab. She pulled out a tape measure and proceeded to measure the length of his penis. She extended it as far as possible across his abdomen, taking care not to pull excessively.

She then said that penile length was sometimes indicative of disorders that related to E. D. As she was pulling on his shaft, he came to a full erection that she dutifully measured and noted in her book. "7 and 1/4 inches...above normal." Tracy indicated that the tape measurement was required and that Dr. Horowitz would be testing as well how easily he could attain erection through manual stimulation.

Jim pulled his gown down over his erection and awaited the arrival of Jennifer for the main physical examination. Jim wondered if the penile measurement was really necessary or possibly something else was at stake: maybe this was related to a research project Jennifer was undertaking.

He could hear voices and odd sounds from the adjoining cubicle, some loud and others muted. There was a loud moan followed by a "My God!", then silence.

Just as he was wondering if Jennifer had overlooked his exam, she pulled the curtain back and apologized for the delay. One of the other members had many questions that she needed to answer.

Her first request was for him to remove the gown so she could view his unclothed body and test how symmetrical his body parts were. Unfortunately, Jim's erection had not fully gone away and he apologized for this contretemps. Jennifer laughed and said that Tracy's bathing and measurement procedures produced this result on a regular basis. After all, their testing was focused on how quickly and to what extent he could maintain an erection. He would soon get used to having his erectile sensitivity tested.

Jennifer asked him to move somewhat to the left and she also took pictures of his body and penis. This, she stated, was standard procedure for erectile dysfunction patients.

She put on surgical gloves and began to palpate his testicles and the base of his penis to check for any tumors or obstructions. Jennifer explained that erectile problems were often related to an obstructed blood flow to the penis, something she would test for during the examination. Once again, Jim's penis came to full erection and began to emit pre-cum or pre-ejaculatory fluid. He felt more and more aroused as she touched his penis.

Jennifer wiped off his emission and said she would need, if possible, a sample of his sperm for testing. She inquired about his preference: he could masturbate into a cup or Tracy could assist him in this task. She was very experienced in bringing patients to an ejaculation without any discomfort or pain.

Oddly enough, with the cup in his hand, Jim was unable to ejaculate as he masturbated for almost six minutes. He maintained his erection but couldn't manage to produce any sperm. Jennifer, who observed his efforts, said that Tracy would be more successful. Her technique was such that very few men resisted ejaculation under her fingers.

Embarrassed once again, Jim nodded. Jennifer motioned outside the curtain and Tracy came in, put on surgical gloves, and lubricated his organ with a special ointment. She had Jim lie back on the examination table as she expertly manipulated his penile shaft. She let Jim hold the ejaculation cup as she massaged his organ with smooth and regular strokes that she increased in intensity. He lifted his legs and began to breathe deeply as she in turn added more ointment to his penile area.

Jennifer stood back and watched Tracy's procedure with approval. After two or three minutes, Jim could feel a wave of pleasure surge into his penis. He emitted a long string of grunts and deep moans.

Tracy took the cup from Jim and squeezed his penis as though milking a cow. Sperm shot from his organ in long streams that she collected. Jim breathed heavily and reached out to hold her arm. "Thank you, Tracy. That was great." She smiled and indicated she was pleased she could be of service. She carefully cleaned off his penis and surrounding area with a wet cloth.

Jennifer took the cup, examined the color and consistency of the ejaculate, and asked Tracy to have it tested later in the lab (All specimens would be placed in a refrigerated container and would be taken back to the primary medical facility for analysis.). She even took a picture of his erect penis after ejaculation, all a part of the examination process.

Jennifer checked his glands around the neck and abdomen for swelling or any distortions. She even looked into his eyes (retinal discoloration could indicate blood pressure irregularities that in turn could affect blood flow) and ears.

She reached into her medical bag and withdrew a syringe and tourniquet that she used in taking a blood sample. She asked Jim to hold a cotton swab against the puncture mark for a minute or so.

She explained that, after she had analyzed the information gathered today, she would be in touch about the next session. He would be receiving a detailed e-mail summarizing the initial results.

As far as she could tell, he seemed to be in good physical health but the blood work and an investigative mapping of his veins in the penile area would give her more information. These tests would be done at the medical building downtown. Until then, she proposed that he follow the dietary suggestions that she would distribute to all the members for increasing sexual potency. He was to avoid taking any over-the-counter supplements to help with his E. D.

On the way back home, Jim and Marylene compared notes. He explained what had occurred in the examination room...even the sperm collection technique by Tracy.

Marylene looked askance at her husband for a short while; she realized that he had responded to being masturbated by an attractive younger woman. With Jennifer looking on, maybe the erotic stimulation came from a form of voyeurism that she wasn't able to provide.

She told Jim that she had revealed in some detail their most intimate sexual habits on the form she filled out. She sincerely hoped that this would be kept confidential. She always felt uncomfortable when discussing these issues with strangers. Jim replied that, even with an occasional embarrassing moment, he felt the personnel at Painless Revival were true professionals and he would look forward to additional instruction. He had a very positive feeling about his experience.

The rest of Saturday afternoon was devoted to various domestic chores: grocery shopping, trimming the shrubbery, tending to the flower beds and other tasks. The children were all involved in their activities, primarily sporting events at the local school grounds, and had to be chauffeured (Allison and Susan) to their destinations.

In the evening as they prepared for bed, Marylene inquired about her participation in the following sessions. She would like to be with Jim but there was a $250.00 fee for each meeting from now on. What did he think? Jim answered that he would like her to attend, but that depended on how she felt about whether her participation was doing her any good.

Marylene said she had given it some thought and would like to attend at least the next session just to get a feel for the direction things were going to take. Jim gave her a warm kiss and said her presence would be encouraging for him.

Marylene reached down and caressed his penis, almost out of curiosity. Did he feel he could bring her to orgasm tonight or was he too exhausted after his ejaculations? Jim took her breasts in both hands and sucked the nipples in a teasing manner. "Well, let's see if I'm getting my money's worth..." He took off her nightgown and began to kiss her stomach and abdominal area while slowly caressing her breasts. She spread her legs and pushed his head down to her pubis. He licked her genital area and then introduced his fingers into her vagina that had become very moist. His penis came erect easily although it was not as rigid as this afternoon. Marylene took the tip of his organ into her mouth and stroked his shaft in a rhythmic manner.