Erectile Dysfunction Woes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my. This tastes funny. Did Tracy wash you off?" Jim countered with: "Yes, she used a wet cloth. I thought I was clean."

"Well," Maryene continued, "I'm not complaining. You're getting pretty stiff, my love. Maybe it's a secret elixir."

After extended foreplay, Jim was ready to climb atop his wife to begin intercourse when they heard: "Are you two decent?" Susan's voice rang out in the hallway. "I've been invited to a party next Saturday. I need to know if I can go." Marylene pulled herself erect and muttered, "Well, we had her and she's ours to deal with."

"We're a little busy right now, Susan. Can this wait until tomorrow?"

"Wow. Are you two doing that again? Bradley is on the phone and he needs to have an answer."

Marylene patted Jim on the stomach in consolation. She put on her robe and went out into the hallway to discuss the situation with her daughter. Jim could hear tidbits of their conversation and turned over on his side. His erection had disappeared and he felt overwhelmed with fatigue.

Susan exclaimed, "That's not fair. All of my friends are going. Why does there have to be a chaperon?" She continued, raising her voice: "I'm almost sixteen. I'll be driving in a few months."... "Mom, I am mature. You just don't trust me!"

Jim's eyes closed and he fell asleep before Marylene could come back to bed.

On Monday morning, Jim received a detailed e-mail from Painless Revival with Jennifer's signature. There was an in depth analysis of his condition. Jim had to click into the medical portal at the hospital center and obtain a password to have access to his account.

Although he was very curious about the results, he decided to postpone reading the medical report until he got home and could share the information with Marylene. They could discuss the situation together and exchange ideas at the same time.

Overall, he felt great and had the feeling that his impotence was due to work-related stress. He was managing the construction of a water filtration plant that required long days, on site visits, and endless committee meetings. Some days he would get home after seven in the evening, drained of energy and certainly not in the mood for sex games.

Sure, he was almost forty-one but many men his age were very sexually active. This was just a bad patch, as they say, and he would be fine with a little counseling and getting his confidence back.

At home, after dinner, Marylene was very eager to see the results from Jim's initial physical exam. They shut themselves off in his office and Jim clicked into the portal at the medical center.

The report was couched in quasi-medical terminology but Marylene, who worked on a part-time basis at a local doctor's office, could interpret the jargon. Overall, Jim's physical condition showed no signs of pathology or cardio-vascular irregularities; however, a photographic study of his lower abdomen was recommended to eliminate any possibility of obstructed veins leading to the penile area. At initial examination, he was able to attain an erection through manual manipulation (Tracy's expertise) and his sperm count and vitality seemed normal. (No, he and Marylene were not planning on a fourth child!)

He had responded to simulated erotic foreplay (Dr. Horowitz's handling of his penis) which bode well for his sexual health and stamina. Dr. Horowitz would like to see him again for follow-up tests and a more extensive simulation of sexual activity with surrogate sex-workers and massage therapists. If he had any questions, Dr. Horowitz could be reached at the following number.

Jim was to call Dr. Horowitz's nurse and make an appointment for Friday afternoon of next week. Marylene read the report over again and expressed certain concerns about terms such as "sex workers" and "massage therapists."

"Where I come from," she said, "sex-workers and massage therapists are euphemisms for prostitutes. I'm not comfortable with this sort of treatment." She also noted that another $500.00 would be required as pre-payment for the session in addition to her $250.00 as a non-participating observer--also to be pre-paid.

For an extended period of time, they debated the wisdom of continuing with the treatment. Jim's had estimated that the overall cost would be several thousand dollars if not more. On the positive side, Jim emphasized that he had reached several erections during the physical exam so some of the problem could be psychological. If so, he was sure that Jennifer (the name slipped out) could recommend therapeutic measures to combat his lack of penile sustainability.

Marylene was still not convinced but she agreed to one more session: if something meaningful didn't come out of this treatment, she would recommend they terminate the program and seek another psychologist for help.

Jim reluctantly agreed; they had met with sex therapists in the past who had promised conclusive results without any proof of success. It was better, they both agreed, to be skeptical until some breakthrough was made.

Jim sat down at the computer and confirmed his appointment and contacted his bank to transfer payment to Painless Revival. In the back of his mind, he would have to defer a meeting with his construction supervisor. He would suggest they confer via Zoom which was very effective as a means of communication. He took care of arranging his schedule with no conflicts.

Over the next few days, Marylene had enticed Jim into making love to her; he was initially very virile but toward the end his energy waned and they reached a mild, if not partial orgasm. Marylene simulated her response although she did feel a strong sexual reaction that was satisfying. Just being by her husband's side and having him caress her was rewarding in itself.

Maybe, she thought, she was being selfish; there were so many wives who had to "fake" their orgasms out of fatigue and the desire to please their partners. Modern society was rife with electronic "dating" sites where frustrated men could easily find substitute spouses or mistresses at the click of a mouse. She did love her husband and she needed to be understanding and supportive.

On Friday, they drove to the medical center in the downtown area, parked the car with some difficulty, and proceeded to Dr. Horowitz's office. There were a number of tunic-clad medical personnel and staff moving through the hallways.

The hustle and bustle of a medical center made Jim somewhat anxious about his appointment and what he would be undergoing. Marylene, on the other hand, was encouraging although she also felt a sense of unease about the treatment as it was described in the medical report.

As they checked in, they could see Jennifer in one of the back offices conferring with a patient. The receptionist asked them to have a seat; they would be summoned as soon as Dr. Horowitz was available. Marylene gave Jim a reassuring look and held his hand.

Unexpectedly, Jennifer came out into the reception area and greeted them. They followed her to one of the back offices where they sat across from her desk. She asked if they had reviewed her report and if they had any questions.

Marylene brought up the issue of "sex workers" and affirmed that seemed to be irregular as a medical procedure.

Jennifer explained that men who had manifested erectile problems could sometimes be helped by experts who were able to elicit positive sexual responses through advanced techniques. It required, of course, the consent of the patient. Sex surrogates were highly trained professionals who were employed on a sub-contractual basis by her firm. They were routinely tested for any evidence of STDs. Male surrogates would of course wear condoms during their therapy sessions.

If Marylene had any objections, Jennifer suggested that she observe an initial encounter between Jim and his surrogate before she reached a decision. If she strongly objected, they would terminate this phase of treatment.

Reluctantly, Marylene accepted these terms. Jennifer then asked Jim to follow her to the examination rooms where they would take electro-cardiogram vascular images of his lower abdomen to test for obstructed veins.

Instead of waiting outside, Marylene was permitted to remain at Jim's side during this phase of the examination. As before, he took off her clothes and put on a hospital gown. Marylene helped him attach he robe from the rear.

Jennifer entered the cubicle with her assistant, a red-haired female intern whose body seemed average in proportion. She wore horn-rimmed glasses and gave the appearance of a dedicated lab technician.

As before, Jennifer raised Jim's gown once he was lying on the examination table. She inspected his penis, instructing the young woman what to look for and how to manipulate the organ. Cheryl, the intern, put on surgical gloves and fondled Jim's penis, following Jennifer's technique. "Make sure you check for any irregularities in the shaft area and rotate the testicles gently to ascertain if any nodes are present," Jennifer instructed. She than gave Cheryl a detailed breakdown of the penis, pointing out the ridge that went from the scrotum to the glans on the underside of the organ. This could be fondled during sexual foreplay to aid in erection.

Jim seemed to accept this inspection without any discomfort. Marylene noted that he had not become tumescent and his penis was still flaccid.

Jennifer palpated his abdominal wall and let Cheryl do the same, checking for any sign of tumor or enlarged nodes. Jennifer then indicated that Jim would be taken to the x-ray room for his next procedure that would require a complete scanning of the abdomen and brain area.

Marylene interrupted, "Brain scan? Why is this necessary?" Jennifer replied that Dr. Philibert had discovered in his research a close interfacing between neural irregularities in the brain area and erectile dysfunction. They would be checking for any indication of this disorder. In Jim's case, she doubted if there would be any sign of neural malfunction.

Prior to moving Jim to the x-ray room, he was required to sign a waiver form that was routine in such procedures. Marylene had to wait in the cubicle until the procedure was finished.

After a short while, Jennifer returned and asked Marylene to follow her to her office. Jim was already seated, still wearing his hospital gown. Jennifer put the x-rays on her computer screen and traced the pattern of blood flow, accentuated by dye highlights. In her opinion, there were no apparent blockages that would prevent blood from flowing to the penile area and causing erectile dysfunction. The brain scan was also satisfactory; the neural distortions that sometimes occurred were not present.

"This is good news," Jennifer resumed. "Still, there is, of course, the root cause for Jim's E.D. that we need to address. With your consent, we would like Jim to be examined by sex surrogates to determine if he can attain and retain an erection during sexual foreplay and copulation. As I explained, these are highly trained professionals who can reproduce sexually realistic situations.

"At any moment, if there is a problem, the simulation can be terminated at your request. You will need to sign this form that gives us permission to proceed." Jennifer's voice was very dry and professional. Jim looked at Marylene who nodded. He then gave his permission.

Marylene spoke up: "If you don't mind, I would like to observe how this treatment works." Jennifer said that she didn't mind, but Marylene could not make any comments--either positive or negative--during the intervention. Obviously, no photographs could be made during the sexual therapy session.

Jim was then taken by wheelchair (hospital protocol) to another room where a large bed with pillows and white towels was positioned in the center of the room. There were pictures on the wall that it gave the appearance of a hotel bedroom. There were several chairs nearby where Jennifer's assistant, Cheryl, was sitting with her notebook. In addition, there was a camera focused on the bed to record the therapeutic session. Marylene took her seat together with Cheryl and Jennifer.

"I hope these tapes are highly confidential," Marylene said in a concerned voice. "Of course," Jennifer replied. "Everything is coded. Only qualified personnel have access to the material."

Jim lay down on the bed after his gown had been removed. Jennifer asked if he were comfortable and Jim nodded affirmatively. She explained that a younger woman would be "simulating" or engaging in sexual intercourse with the patient. At any moment, Jennifer could intervene and offer advice to the participants. If Jim felt he would prefer not to continue, he could indicate his wishes at any time during the procedure.

Jennifer then opened a side door and the surrogate appeared dressed in a loose, partially open gown. She had light auburn hair drawn back in a bun, was average height, and most likely around thirty years old. Suddenly, and to Marylene's surprise, Tracy emerged from the side room, also dressed in a loose open robe with her hair drawn back in a tight bun.

Jennifer quickly explained her presence, when she sensed Marylene's disapproval. "Tracy is one of our trusted assistants. She has been certified in sexual massage for E. D. patients. She will be performing a form of erotic massage first, to prepare Jim for a more intensive treatment by the sexual surrogate."

Marylene rolled her eyes and said nothing. This was becoming like a three-some she had seen in some pornographic movies. But if it helped, she would not object.

Tracy pushed her cart with oils and towels near the bed. She explained to Jim and those in attendance that she would be giving the patient a full body massage, concentrating on the abdominal area. After she had prepared the patient, the surrogate would then be treating his impotence in a different manner.

The surrogate took her place near the bed as Tracy took off her robe and asked Jim to turn over on his stomach. She then climbed onto the bed and sat astride Jim's legs. Tracy was wearing a pair of red panties and nothing else. Her breasts were medium-sized but jutted out in a cone-like shape with pinkish nipples. Jennifer quickly explained that because Tracy would be applying oil to Jim's body, it would be more comfortable and hygienic for her to be bare-breasted. Tracy was a very sensuous-looking young woman, Marylene noted.

Tracy began to knead Jim's legs with an expert technique and his body seemed to relax visibly. She methodically came up to his buttocks which she rubbed in circular motions, applying oil as she progressed. She then sat on his buttocks and attacked his back and shoulder muscles with deep strokes, evenly distributed. Marylene noted that Jim had closed his eyes and seemed completely at ease.

Jennifer signaled Tracy that it was time to have him turn over. She motioned to Jim to roll over as she sat by his side. Jim spread his legs and his penis was partially erect from the massage; he appeared peaceful and fully cooperative.

Tracy poured oil over his chest and abdomen as well as the penile area. She sat next to his hips and rhythmically massaged his torso and abdomen. She then stroked the area around his penis, and fondled his scrotum before encircling his shaft in her hand which she then stroked evenly, applying very little pressure. Jennifer whispered to Marylene that the slow movement would generate more sexual energy...something she herself could try at home.

Tracy's body was covered with oil and her breasts were glistening in the overhead light. Her panties were also soaked. She got off the bed and removed her panties before wiping her body with a fresh towel. She leaned over and cupped Jim's scrotum in her left hand and stroked his penis with her right hand until he had reached an almost complete erection. She then announced that she had fully prepared her patient for the next stage of his treatment that would be handled by her colleague, Genelle.

Marylene was impressed by Tracy's skills that she would try herself once they got home. There were things in her technique that seemed to be very effective.

Jennifer stood up and whispered a few words in Genelle's ear; she then returned to Marylene and asked if she were willing to watch this graphic demonstration of sexual "enhancement" on her husband which included actual penetration and manipulation of his organ.

Marylene nodded and said, "If you can show me how to improve my approach and make things better, I'll be willing to observe. But I have to know if this is really going to help."

Jennifer answered that there was no guarantee but, like Tracy, Genelle was one of their best surrogates and she had been very successful with other "clients."

"Jim, do you mind if I watch this?" Marylene put her hand on his arm that was crossed over his stomach. Jim said he didn't care if she could put everything in perspective. The last thing he wanted to do was to "cheat" on his beautiful wife. "Don't be silly," Marylene answered. "This is therapy and maybe, just maybe this will be our breakthrough."

Jennifer nodded to Genelle who discarded her robe and exposed her nude body to the group. Her breasts were much heavier than Tracy's but not as attractive. The nipples were darkened which was a sign of having borne children. Her hips were wide and her pubis was shaven; her legs and thighs were thick and well-shaped as though at one time she had been an athlete of some sort.

Jennifer explained that Genelle would first engage in foreplay to arouse Jim. She would at times explain how she would stimulate Jim's sexual response. Once penetration had been effected, Jennifer would invite her assistants and Marylene to closely view the way that Genelle would control his thrusting and associated actions. She would also display techniques to intensify and even delay orgasm. If necessary, she would be communicating with Jim concerning his sexual response to her movements.

Genelle began in a traditional manner, manipulating his penis and sucking the shaft until erection had been achieved. She stopped whenever ejaculation might occur but did not release his penis, only squeezed it very gently. After a short pause, she continued the stroking and caressing the head with the palm of her left hand. Genelle explained that many men, if they became too aroused, would lose the ability to last during intercourse. Her purpose was to bring about a full erection but delay ejaculation by pausing at intervals. This technique, she continued, could be used during copulation to delay orgasm for both parties.

Genelle asked Jim if he were ready for her to mount him cowgirl style. "You bet. This really feels good." He looked at Marylene and winked.

Genelle lowered herself on his erection and began to move her hips in slow, up and down movements, taking care not to excite Jim excessively. She would ask him regularly if he were unusually excited; if so, she would slow her motion, watching his expression all the time. She encouraged Jim to massage her breasts and caress her body as he wished. "Pretend," she instructed," that you're making love to your wife." Jim glanced at Marylene who said, "He's damn good at getting me hot with his cock!" Jennifer and the others laughed at this comment. They had gathered around the bed to observe the demonstration.

Jennifer asked Genelle to pause but not to dismount. She asked Jim to tell how he was feeling at the time. He was breathing deeply and said that he could feel waves of sexual desire coming and going as Genelle regulated the pace of her up and down movements. However, he cautioned he didn't know how much longer he could hold out at this pace.

Jennifer helped Genelle withdraw Jim's erection from her vagina; it was bright red and covered with pre-emission fluid. Looking at Marylene, Jennifer said that she could fondle his organ softly for a minute or so before resuming intercourse at home. This would help delay his ejaculation and increase her pleasure. This technique could be used several times during sex play; it required some practice to avoid premature ejaculation, but it was effective in the long run. Marylene should give this a try in order to prolong their sensations.