Erectile Dysfunction Woes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spontaneously, Jim gave Jennifer a hug as she washed his body. She returned his gesture with a friendly pull on his penis and a brief kiss on the mouth. She said, "You two were red hot this afternoon. You've made one hell of a lot of progress. Keep up the good work."

She then took her robe and headed for the side room, her hips swaying with an almost animal-like gait.

"I'll be in touch by e-mail about today's activities," she said, waving good bye.

Jim took Marylene into his arms and sensually caressed her buttocks. "I hope we're up to another session tonight. That was sensational."

Marylene said in turn, "It was something else. Josuah is a real artist at fucking. He's a pro. That curvature in his cock was a real stimulant. You're not too jealous, are you?"

"Well, if you can watch me go at it with Jennifer, then we should be mature enough to put things in perspective. If Josuah's around next time, maybe we can have a repeat. You need a powerful orgasm like that. It's good for us both to have a model."

Marylene kissed him passionately and said, "Tonight we'll experiment again. I'm looking forward to a Washburn thrill that I've loved for a long time."

Their journey to sexual normality was not over, they knew. But with Jennifer's assistance and their cooperation, there would be a resolution in the very near future. It would be interesting to hear about the experiences of the other participants when the internship came to an end.

Both Marylene and Jim admitted on the way home that Jennifer's potion was beneficial. They had given up on other supplements but this mixture was really effective.

Marylene noticed that there was a slight bulge in Jim's crotch. She laughed and massaged it with her fingers as he drove.

"Hey, you sexy vixen. If you don't stop, I'm going to pull this car over into a parking lot and you'd better be ready!"

"Today has been a turning point, to say the least," Marylene said as she drew back her hand. "Let's get Jennifer's appraisal and see what she had in store for us next time."

Jonathan Sawyer

To be continued.