Erectile Dysfunction Woes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer let Cheryl feel the erection and examine the interior lips of Genelle's vagina which were also a bright pink shade. Jennifer then indicated that it was time for Genelle to induce his ejaculation. Genelle reseated herself on the shaft and rubbed his chest and abdomen as she increased her pace; at the same time she continued to stimulate her clitoris to quicken an orgasmic response that she felt in progress.

Jim became more and more excited and yelled out: "I'm coming, I'm coming!" His body thrust upward and he grabbed Genelle's hips, pressing them closer to the base of his penis. Genelle continued to circle her hips as she gradually diminished the orgasmic experience.

Standing nearby, Jennifer put her hands around Genelle's hips to slow them down and congratulated her on a fine display of sexual control. When Genelle dismounted, Jim's face was flushed and his penis was dripping sperm. He gave her a pat on the thigh and said "thanks, that was really good."

Marylene also thanked Genelle and took a moist cloth to wipe off her husband's ejaculate. Jennifer also helped out, wiping off Jim's lower abdomen and his penile area. Marylene reached over a gave her husband a congratulatory kiss. "You're were a real stud today; I learned a few tricks." Jennifer seconded her opinion; she asked Jim to shower in the nearby locker room and meet her in the office as soon as possible.

Jennifer herself had changed clothes when Jim and Marylene met her in the office. She explained that she normally ran with some colleagues on Friday afternoons and she needed to be ready. She was wearing a dark-colored tee-shirt and running shorts that showed off her legs and hips...those of an athlete. She was an extremely attractive woman with full Eastern European breasts. Jim found her intriguing and sexually appealing.

"Well, I think today's session with Tracy and Genelle went well. Do you have any questions that I can answer before I do a debriefing of our training session?" "I know I've asked this before," Marylene said, "but we have your assurance that this film will be fully confidential."

"Of course. Everything is filed away by numerical code. Except for the participants today, no one will have any knowledge of your identity."

Both Jim and Marylene nodded although they still harbored some doubts about the secrecy of the films. This was, after all, a research facility and everything was entered into a main computer.

Jennifer then reviewed the electro-photographic results which indicated no perceptible malfunctioning of his neural pathways in the brain and no meaningful obstruction of his penile area veins. Tracy's report of her massage treatment indicated full sensitivity of his limbs and a normal response to penile stimulation. She hadn't received Genelle's report yet, but from her observation, Jim was capable of maintaining with help his erection during long-term intercourse. He would be receiving an e-mail with a more detailed analysis of the sexual therapy treatment.

"By the way," Jennifer spoke up, "if you are interested, we can let you access on line the intercourse tape with our comments. To do this, you will need a special password and identity code that I can provide." Marylene said that would be something she would like to review: there were many techniques she needed to practice at home. Jim smiled and said he had no objection.

"You're doing very well, Jim. I will get in touch about your next training session with a summary of what to expect." Jennifer stood up and wished them a pleasant week-end.

On the way back home, Jim stopped to buy a few items and do some grocery shopping. They discussed the treatment and their reactions. Marylene said that, at first, she was shocked and jealous. Nonetheless, once she noticed how professional the treatments were, she felt it served a functional purpose that would eventually be helpful. Jim nodded and stated that they were able to sensitize his body and increased his sexual response to stimulation. Genelle was very talented in squeezing his penis both inside and outside her vagina.

Marylene was a little perplexed about the "inside" reference. Jim explained that she was using advanced Kegel exercises to squeeze the shaft of his penis during intercourse. It felt like a hand was wrapped around his organ and helping bring him to orgasm. Possibly Marylene could ask Dr. Horowitz more about this procedure the next time.

"Wow! You really did get the full treatment today! I hope you're not going to make comparisons." Marylene was rubbing his arm as he guided the car. "No way, my beauty. You're the best. These gals are pros. They only see you as a patient to treat. It's like a sporting event and nothing more for them." Marylene smiled, reassured.

"Yes, we learned a lot today, that's for sure. I guess I will attend the next session after all."

"I hope you do. Your being there really helps me to calm down." Jim patted her arm with gratitude.

On Monday, Jim received another e-mail from Jennifer that detailed the various therapeutic reports and recommendations. It summarized what they had already discussed but in a more scholarly fashion.

The next session would be held at the downtown medical center as before. However, it would begin at 10 a.m. and not in the afternoon. This time Jennifer and her staff would concentrate on delaying ejaculation through a variety of techniques that had been perfected at the center with the Painless Revival specialists. This treatment would also require Jim and Marylene's active participation in experiential procedures that would require their sexual cooperation in live demonstrations.

Jim noted that this time, the price had increased to $600.00 and Marylene's fee was raised to $300.00. The price increase included compensation for sexual therapy experts who would be involved in hands-on instruction.

Jim complied with the increased fees and confirmed his attendance with Marylene in an observational capacity. He was intrigued about their active participation in "experiential" procedures that required their nudity.

During the week, Jim and Marylene had attempted several times to imitate Genelle's special techniques. At first, Jim was unable to hold his orgasm, but on the next attempt Marylene was able to squeeze his member repeatedly until they could both come together. They felt this was a sign of true progress. It was getting more and more expensive but they were seeing positive results.

Jim's work load had dramatically increased during the week. His boss, Phil Cutler, had assigned him to oversee innovations at one of the many nuclear facilities in the state (Jim had specialized in mechanical engineering and nuclear physics at his university) and he would have to be out of town this weekend.

Jim explained to Marylene later in the day that he would have to cancel the appointment with Jennifer and reschedule. She admitted she was a little disappointed but he should call Jennifer's office right away and see what other arrangements could be made.

Using his cell phone, Jim reached Dr. Horowitz's secretary on Tuesday morning to explain the situation. Since she was involved with clients all day, could he possibly call her, the secretary asked, around five o'clock to reschedule the session? Only Dr. Horowitz could handle any scheduling changes. Jim marked this down in his planner and became fully absorbed in work.

He reached Jennifer's voice mail at five o'clock. Jim explained the need for a schedule change and gave her his home number. He needed to firm up his appointments for the coming week as soon as possible. Disappointingly, there was no phone call during the evening.

Wednesday morning, as Jim was coming out of a committee meeting, his secretary had left him a message that Dr. Horowitz had called. She had left her cell phone number for him to use.

"Hello, Jim. I'm sorry to play telephone tag with you but I've been very busy at work and last night one of my daughters had to be taken to the emergency room. She's fine now but we were concerned."

"I'm sorry to hear about this. We've been through something similar with Allison, our youngest." Jim then switched to the reason for calling: he needed to reschedule his appointment on Friday.

"Jim, I don't have an opening until the following Friday afternoon. I realize this may not be convenient but our sex therapists aren't available before then." Jim checked his agenda and determined he could do a Zoom conference on Saturday morning with the nuclear facility staff.

"Okay, it will have to be next Friday," Jim acquiesced. Jennifer indicated she would send him an e-mail with more information about the session.

At dinner, Marylene said she could rearrange her schedule with the children's events. Susan was involved in a soccer match and Michael had a baseball game they were to attend. "They'll be a little disappointed but this is important." Jim agreed and said he had a good feeling about their progress.

Friday afternoon's traffic was unusually heavy and they got to Jennifer's office fifteen minutes late. Jim had called ahead to let them know. Jennifer was very understanding although she seemed a little distraught.

"I hope your daughter is doing better," Jim inquired.

"Yes, thank you. She has a bandaged ankle but is getting along fine."

Jennifer then informed Jim and Marylene that one of the sex therapists--a highly experienced surrogate--had come down with a bad cold and would be unable to perform with her partner today. The first part of the session was to be devoted to a live demonstration of innovative sexual techniques performed by professional models that Jim and Marylene would observe. The next part of the session--as Jennifer had outlined in her e-mail--would involve their own sexual participation with appropriate supervision and counseling during intercourse. This would include the sex therapists from the first half of the session.

Jennifer leaned back in her chair and took a deep breath. "Would any of you object to my substituting for the sex therapist who is ill? My partner, Josuah, is a very accomplished lover--in fact he works occasionally as a male escort and is very knowledgeable about sexual techniques. He is also an excellent coach for couples who are actively having sex under his guidance. He is a very likeable and experienced professional."

Jim looked at Marylene who had an odd expression on her face. "Jennifer, is this something you do on a regular basis?"

"Not really. Frankly this occurs very rarely. However, in this case, if I don't participate, the entire sequencing of the sessions will be thrown out of order. I am scheduled to give a series of talks and demonstrations at professional meetings over the next few weeks. It would be very difficult to rework things at this time."

"However," she continued, "if you do object, we can try to squeeze this session among others, but I would recommend that not be done. Each session is closely linked to the preceding one and a good bit of material would be lost."

Marylene spoke up: "Would you be involved in active sex acts with your partner or just simulated activities?"

"Very active. The purpose of this demonstration is to provide an accurate portrayal of sexual techniques that you can copy on your own. You will be standing nearby observing every aspect of our encounter. We even encourage you to ask questions about issues you don't understand during the process."

Marylene reminded Jim that they would be observed and counseled when they had sex afterwards, so why not see how the pros do it? Jim laughed and agreed; after all, they could both stockpile fancy moves for the future.

'Okay, Jennifer. If you feel comfortable doing this, we're on board as well." Marylene said with a trace of anticipation.

"Wonderful! Josuah will be glad to know we'll be working together."

Jennifer instructed Jim and Marylene to undress and put on their hospital gowns in the same area as before. An assistant would come by and lead them to the performance area.

As Jim was taking off his clothes, Marylene seemed a little shy as she undressed. "What do you think? I'll be facing "therapists" with perfect bodies and impeccable techniques. I'm concerned about their impression of my body."

"Your body is great. Your breasts are really sexy and you've got a curvy rear end that would get most guys aroused. To me at least, your vaginal area alone would give men a hard on. I'm a little jealous that some well-hung stud is going to be fondling you."

"Well, same here. I'll be watching how Jennifer deals with you this afternoon. How do you feel about seeing her butt naked?"

"It'll be exciting for a while, but she's our physician and she's treating our symptoms and not looking for a hook-up. Let's relax. I feel, somehow, things will turn out for the better." Marylene smiled and stroked his penis in a possessive manner. "Just remember, hot shot, this is mine and not hers!"

A very young, dark-skinned resident, Rowenda, led them to the "performance" room on the other side of the building wing. She chatted freely and indicated that she would be viewing their session through a camera screen located in the next room. Dr. Horowitz, she affirmed, was the best professor she had ever had. They were lucky.

The performance room was very similar to the other demonstration room where Jim had been treated by Genelle and Tracy. There was a comfortable bed located in the center with a camera attached. In addition there were electrodes that would be affixed to their bodies during intercourse. They would measure their vital signs and the intensity of their orgasms. Jennifer had gone over these details in her e-mail communication. Jim gripped his wife's hand that was slightly moist and said "He we go!" "Yippee!" she replied.

Jennifer appeared through a back entrance door, dressed in a loose surgical gown with her blond hair drawn back in a bun. Just behind her, a tall brown-haired man walked in also wearing a surgical gown. His exposed arms were tattooed and he had a beard that covered most of his face. Jennifer was also accompanied by Tracy and an assistant who would be recording the session as well as taking notes on her yellow pad.

"Hello, friends and the Washburns. I think my assistants know Josuah but the Washburns haven't met him yet. The purpose of today's session is to demonstrate the appropriate sexual techniques that can help male patients overcome a lack of confidence in their sexual functioning.

"The first half will consist of a demonstration of the sexual act with innovative techniques that can be transferred by the Washburns to their own sexual activities at home. At times, I will stop the procedures and emphasize the nature of various caresses that will intensify their sexual pleasure. The Washburns, if they wish, can intervene and question us as well if they need more instruction.

"If there are no immediate questions, we will proceed to the first stage of our demonstration which is body description and the location of erogenous zones. I will point out the sensitive areas on Josuah's body and he, in turn, will indicate where my erogenous zones are situated. I will of course add any additional information to make the discussion clearer. Minor demonstrations of how to caress the body will be included in this phase."

Both Jennifer and Josuah casually took off their robes and hung them on a nearby hat rack. Jim was impressed by the contours and firmness of Jennifer's body. She obviously took very good care of herself. Her breasts were full, a little saggy (possibly the result of childbearing), with large aureola and prominent nipples. Her pubis was carefully shaven and portions of her body were tanned, the result of sun exposure at the nearby lake. She held herself in a normal fashion with no indication of shyness or self-consciousness.

Josuah was well-built, with muscular arms that indicated work-out sessions in the gym; however, there were fatty spots around his middle. His body was hairy and not shaved. He stood erect, very calm and unaware of people staring at his privates or body shape. He had obviously done this many times in the past.

He gave off a masculine appearance without having classic facial features. His circumcised penis drooped from a hairy pubis; Jim estimated that he and Josuah were about the same size but he would find out later.

Jennifer began her body description by pointing out the erogenous areas on Josuah's body. She started with the neck, which she rubbed, then down to his pectoral area that she caressed with both hands, emphasizing that men as well as women were responsive to breast manipulation and stroking. She caressed his abdomen with firm strokes and then moved down to the area above his penis which, she stated, was particularly sensitive during sexual activity. She let her fingers drift over his upper thighs and indicated that some men were sensitive to the fondling of their feet and soles. These areas should be touched during foreplay.

She then turned Josuah around and caressed his buttocks that she said were also sensitive to stroking and kneading during the sex act. His upper back could also be a point of arousal if massaged with skill and consistency.

In essence, Jennifer stated, the entire skin surface of the body could be categorized as erogenous. She then turned him around and placed her hand at the top of his penis. "This organ is, of course, the most erogenous of the entire male body. As a result, it should be handled in a practiced and special manner that I will demonstrate." She gently lifted his penis and pointed out the head or glans that was very sensitive before and during the sex act. It should be stroked or, if the woman is skillful, sucked with her lips, tongue, and throat (for deep penetration) but never touched with the teeth.

Jennifer then pulled Josuah's penis toward her and placed her lips around the head. The shaft began to swell and she used her tongue to stimulate the tip while stroking its length as it increased in size.

"Practicing fellatio (or "sucking his cock," "giving head") is something of an art that women should engage in with the full cooperation of their partner. Don't be shy about asking if he likes what you are doing. If he would prefer another approach, let that be known, you guys."

As Josuah's penis stiffened to near full length, Jennifer placed her hands around his testicles (what most people called "balls") and fondled them with one hand while she stroked his erect penis with the other. "When you are at this point of manipulating a fully erect penis, be careful not to over-stimulate your lover. Kind in mind that he needs to penetrate your vagina and last for at least ten minutes if not longer to bring about your orgasm. We'll talk about these techniques during our live demonstration of the sex act."

Jennifer stepped back and Josuah took out a condom that he explained was used during these displays for hygienic reasons. In this instance, Jennifer would apply the condom before penetration and illustrate exactly how it should be done.

Next, she approached the bed and indicated that, as she lay down with her legs apart, Josuah would now indicate where her erogenous zones were located and how to effectively practice stimulation of these areas. She motioned for Jim and Marylene to move closer and observe the procedure.

"Do you have any questions at this point?" Marylene shook her head and Jim indicated he was pretty familiar with these steps so far.

Josuah went through the same demonstration tactics as Jennifer: he emphasized that the breasts, although not initially highly sensitive, became much more so as they were caressed and the nipples were sucked for stimulation purposes. He showed how the tongue and lips could be used to perform this procedure.