Erectile Dysfunction Woes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josuah pinched her nipples and they became erect and more responsive. Jennifer interrupted and said that the nipples should not be roughly handled but licked very gently, preferably with the tongue.

Josuah then caressed her stomach and abdomen with a light touch that Jennifer responded to with a soft moaning sound. He emphasized that the abdomen area was particularly sensitive to touch and as love-making progressed the male could concentrate on this zone more than others.

He went lower and fondled her outer vagina which was now becoming lubricated; he held up his fingers and showed how wet they had become. He reminded the spectators that lubrication was essential and never to penetrate your partner unless you had her permission to do so. Otherwise, it could be very painful. In certain cases, artificial lubricant could be applied to facilitate penetration and lessen vaginal dryness.

He then inserted two fingers into her vagina and thrust them in and out in a regular pattern to increase sensation and moisture. Jennifer became more excited and began to move her hips in a sensuous manner. "At this point," she said with a heavy breath, "the woman is approaching her entry point. When she is fully lubricated, she should tell her mate that he should penetrate her immediately."

After a few more minutes of massaging her genital area, Josuah placed two pillows under her hips and explained that because his penis had an unusual curvature--he stood back so the audience could see his long curved penis that pointed upward--this would provide him with a penetration angle permitting full thrusting without any discomfort.

"Are pillows necessary or could the woman just raise her hips?" Marylene asked since she had never thought of this technique. "If pillows weren't used, Jennifer or your lover would become fatigued and you might abrase the walls of her vagina because of the angle," Josuah answered. Jennifer supported his argument that this allows the penis to slip very easily and painlessly into the vagina.

At this moment, Josuah removed the condom from its container and took it out of its protective shield. Jennifer sat up and leaned on her elbows to observe. She asked Marylene if she would like to place the condom on Josuah's erection to illustrate the appropriate technique.

Marylene looked surprised and said, "That would be okay, but she and Jim were using another contraceptive and hadn't used a condom for several years...only when they didn't trust the effectiveness of the pill." Nevertheless, Jennifer insisted that this might be the time to become re-acquainted with its application. She would give any needed advice. Marylene nodded and took the condom from Josuah.

Jennifer reminded her to make a small "bubble" in the end to collect the sperm more effectively and prevent any spillage into the vagina at ejaculation.

Marylene placed her hand on Josuah erection--which was now thick, warm, and very rigid--and placed the condom at its tip; she then pushed the condom down the penile shaft as far as it would go and made sure it was firmly in place at the base.

Jennifer reached across to inspect its placement. She looked at Cheryl and her assistant and lectured: "This is the way to make sure you're protected. If your partner doesn't have a condom, make sure to take a few yourself in your pocketbook or on your person when you're dating. Remember, you're not just preventing an unwanted pregnancy, but you are avoiding contracting an STD."

At Jennifer's signal, Josuah penetrated her raised vagina and she placed her legs over his shoulders to increase penetration depth. Jennifer, now breathing heavily, explained that the male should carefully introduce his penis, especially if it were long and thick like Josuah's, very slowly. If the woman feels any discomfort, she should let the man know so adjustments can be made.

Josuah next demonstrated the withdrawal and pinching technique that had been demonstrated with Jim and Genelle as a way of prolonging orgasm; he then turned Jennifer around with her head facing down. Josuah lay by her side in the opposite direction and performed 69 or soixante-neuf, a French specialty as a means of increasing sexual pleasure. Jennifer stroked and sucked his penis as he licked her labia and clitoris in the process. She interrupted again, now emitting an almost raspy sound, that this posture had to be practiced several times before it became customary. Not every couple found this position to be pleasurable. It was a matter of personal choice.

Next Josuah repositioned her on her side and entered from the rear while the spectators could view the angle of penetration; he explained that these positions were perfect for extended sex play and could prolong orgasm for a considerable period of time. However, they--Jennifer and Josuah-- were limited in "time"...everyone chuckled as he wiped his brow.

After three more positions that the average person could attain with little difficulty, he turned Jennifer over on her stomach and pushed his erection into her from behind, thrusting with strong, deep strokes. At this time, she began to breathe deeply and gave off high-pitched cries of pleasure. He also uttered a low moaning sound and they erupted into a loud orgasmic finish with Josuah continuing to thrust into her vagina after he finished his ejaculation, drawing out his pleasure.

The Washburns applauded and even the assistants joined in. Both Jennifer and Josuah embraced and caressed their buttocks in a congratulatory gesture. They knew it had gone well.

"That, I hope," Jennifer summarized," was a demonstration that you can take home and practice over and over. Don't forget the tape of this intercourse session will be available on demand as I explained before. Let's hear it again for Josuah and his impeccable technique." More applause ensued. Josuah stripped off his condom and placed it in the sanitary waste basket. He put his surgical robe back on and walked out of the performance room. Jennifer indicated that he would be back in a few minutes to help with the Washburns.

Marylene checked her watch and asked Jennifer if she could make a call to her children and say they would be later getting home than anticipated. Jennifer also looked at her watch and asked if Jim and Marylene would like a sandwich or something light before their performance. They nodded and Jim indicated he could use a little sustenance before their "coitus." "That takes energy, you know."

Jennifer had them leave the performance area and sit down around a large table where she brought out sandwiches and bottled soda. She sat down beside Marylene and once again went over the procedures that would be used during their sexual performance. Both she and Josuah would be observing and giving advice as needed. With the Washburns' consent, either she or Josuah could interrupt and reposition their body parts or manipulate their erogenous areas or genitalia for demonstrative purposes. They would be nude as well so they could demonstrate alternative techniques if necessary.

Marylene almost blushed but affirmed that they were here to learn and would of course reserve the right to refuse any treatment they were uncomfortable with. Jennifer nodded "of course"; Jim said he would consent as long as he felt they were making progress in love-making techniques.

Jennifer then suggested they might consider taking a medication that most patients took prior to their performance for relaxation purposes. She brought out several vials with a brownish liquid and explained that the contents were medically approved. They were in part taken from natural stimulants and mixed with a cannabis-based product that would promote increased sensitivity to touch. The cannabis oil was undetectable by routine testing procedures. Since she would issue a prescription for its consumption, they shouldn't worry about any legal issues. One of the effects was a mild euphoria that helped patients to enjoy their sexual encounter. This was not the equivalent of Cialis or Viagra and would have no perceptible side effects.

Jennifer then demonstrated by opening a vial and consuming the contents herself. Josuah, she said, also drank a vial prior to his demonstrations. It was not an addictive substance, she emphasized.

Jim was hesitant, but he admitted he needed a little help; Marylene also felt a relaxant would be just the thing to smooth her way through the demonstration. They both drank their vials and ate the sandwiches that tasted, as they said, delicious.

After Marylene had called home, she affirmed that everything seemed to be okay; Jim took her hand and they returned to the "performance" area with a sense of anticipation.

The bed had been changed, the sheets were clean, and the filming apparatus was in place. This time, there was a young man, a "roving photographer," who would be circling the bed and taking close-ups at Jennifer's command. These shots would then be edited and merged into a DVD that would be placed in the patient's file and also available for purchase by the participants. In essence, it would be a more sophisticated version of the stationary camera shots of previous performances.

Jim and Marylene were a little taken aback, but Jim interjected: "This will be our first sex tape. We could learn a lot from our performance." They nodded affirmatively and Jennifer had them sign a waiver before the filming began.

Josuah returned to the room, dressed in his hospital gown, and stood by Jennifer's side. She explained once again in some detail the purpose of this exercise: to observe and correct, if necessary, any sexual habits that might be counteractive to the aim of their copulation: the prolongation of ejaculation and the enhancement of their mutual orgasm.

An assistant began to attach electrode patches to the Washburns' chests, stomach areas and near the genitalia. Jennifer explained that during sex play, their responses would be registered electronically and a graph would be made at each stage of the orgasmic journey. This would provide invaluable information about their sexual sensitivity and the intensity of orgasm. It would be awkward to maneuver around these stick-ons, but Jim and Marylene should manage to complete their intercourse session without too much difficulty.

She and Josuah would intervene when appropriate to offer their advice and demonstrative gestures. Did Jim or Marylene have any questions? They shook their heads and then, at Jennifer's signal, took off their robes and stretched out on the bed.

Marylene was surprised, under the bright lights of the camera and the presence of a mobile photographer, that she didn't experience any apprehension or modesty. She attributed this to the medication she had taken. Her mood was very receptive to touch and the manipulation of her body. She looked at Jim and he was also relaxed and curious about what would happen next.

"If you two are ready, please begin your normal sexual foreplay. And please, so we can have an accurate version of your technique, do not "act" for the camera: just do what on average you do at home when you begin to make love." Jennifer looked them in the eyes and they gave a thumbs-up sign.

Jim began to massage Marylene's breasts and suck her nipples as he caressed her stomach and genital area. He found it initially tricky to avoid the patches; however, he was able to reach her erogenous zones that he caressed with ease. She in turn rubbed his back and chest first of all. Marylene then began to lick the head of his penis and stroked its shaft with firm movements. She remembered Jennifer's comments about not over-exciting her mate during foreplay. She continued her gestures but with less vigor as she measured his sexual response.

At this moment, Jennifer urged Marylene to ask Jim how he was feeling and to adjust her stroking accordingly. She also noted that the cameraman was filming her gestures and her facial expressions as she moved. Jim gave an okay sign and said he was aroused but not yet orgasmic.

She and Jim proceeded with their standard approach, making minor adjustments as required. Jim felt a sense of pure well-being and noticed that his penis had become erect and was extremely sensitive to his wife's caresses. Jennifer asked Jim if he was ready to penetrate his wife's vagina and he nodded. Marylene asked, "Can we try the pillow routine? I would like to see how that feels." Jennifer placed the pillows under Marylene's hips and checked her lubrication which was copious. Jim's penis slipped easily into her vagina and he began his thrusting with powerful strokes.

"Jim," Jennifer intervened, "Remember that you need to penetrate very slowly and judge your wife's response." Jim withdrew and paused a few seconds before reentering. This time, Marylene said she was wet enough and it felt good, although he was penetrating a little too deeply.

She was not used to the pillow routine and felt a little uncomfortable with Jim's thrusting. Jennifer suggested that she continue to stroke Jim's penis while she and Josuah showed them how to use the pillow elevation for great penetrative depth and pleasure.

Josuah took off his robe and they were surprised to see that his penis was fully erect. Jennifer lay down next to the Washburns and spread her thighs while Josuah placed the pillows under her hips. She stated that she was lubricated (naturally and from a medicinal lubricant she had used) and he could proceed. He raised his body above hers and tested her vagina for moisture. Then, taking his penis in his hand, he slowly pushed it into Jennifer's vagina without deep thrusting. In a sense, he was "testing the waters" before proceeding. He invited Marylene to place her hand on his penis as he began his thrusting motions. She reached across and encircled the shaft of his organ with a light grasp. He moved in and out in a smooth, rhythmic fashion and Jennifer made slight moans of approval.

Jim was viewing Marylene's hand movements with interest. "Hey, I get it, but for some reason I'm not doing it as well as Josuah. What's wrong?" Jennifer sat up and Josuah withdrew his penis that was heavily lubricated.

Jennifer whispered something into Josuah's ear and turned toward Marylene. "Would you object if Josuah showed Jim how to penetrate Marylene in this position? I can assure you that he has been tested recently for venereal disease and would pose no problem hygienically. This is of course a purely therapeutic, educational procedure and is not personal."

Marylene was experiencing a highly aroused sensation from the brownish potion she had taken. Her every desire was to perfect this penetrative movement so they could incorporate it into their sexual arsenal, so to speak. She looked at Jim and said, "What do you think? It's just a demonstration." Jim looked at Josuah and asked: "You've been tested for sure?" Marylene was taking a contraceptive so an accidental pregnancy was not an immediate risk.

Josuah assured him there was no danger in this procedure for his wife. Jim nodded and said he needed to watch this very closely. He pulled himself up on his elbows and viewed her open thighs.

Marylene lay back on the pillows and opened her thighs widely. Josuah hovered above her and slowly introduced his penis into her lubricated vagina. She placed her hand on its shaft and guided it into place. She was surprised to feel a sense of arousal that Jim's penetration didn't produce.

Josuah then began to move inside controlling his thrusting as he went, first slowly and then with great force and depth. Marylene felt her pelvis filled with a powerful sensation and she emitted a cry of pleasure that increased in intensity. Jennifer gave the signal for Josuah to withdraw and yet Marylene wanted to wrap her legs around his torso to keep him inside her. "Was that better?" Jennifer inquired and Marylene nodded, almost enthusiastically. Jennifer next positioned Jim above his wife, and asked him to slowly begin his entry into her vagina.

Jim's penis slipped easily into Marylene and his thrusting was very slow and deliberate. Jennifer asked Marylene to place her legs on his shoulders to increase depth of penetration and intensity of sensation. By now, she was soaking wet with lubrication and Jim's organ plunged deeply into her vagina, bumping against her uterus. She winced briefly and asked him to withdraw slightly. He had gone too deep and she found that uncomfortable. Jim withdrew slightly and continued his thrusting motions that he found exciting.

Jennifer asked the cameraman to capture his penetrative technique so they could analyze that phase of their love-making later on. Jim withdrew completely and asked Marylene to squeeze his penis as they had been instructed: he was getting very excited. After he had calmed down, they continued, this time in the side position that Jim found less stimulating. Marylene began to breathe deeply and make slight moaning sounds of excitement. Jennifer intervened and asked Marylene if she were approaching orgasm or needed more sexual activity. "I'm really hot but I'm not there yet. He needs to keep going for a while," she replied.

Jennifer suggested that Jim use the rear entry position for a while, making sure to fondle her breasts and her buttocks. Jim felt a high degree of sensuality overcome him, probably the effect of the vial's potion. He began to thrust repeatedly with increased pressure. He slapped her buttocks and pinched her nipples at the same time. Marylene was now emitting cries of pleasure and urged him to continue. Jim's sensuality was at its peak and his thrusting became more and more powerful.

Jennifer reached over and restrained his hips with her hands, saying he wouldn't be able to control his orgasm at this pace. Jim slowed his thrusting but all of a sudden his orgasm peaked; he withdrew his organ and ejaculated all over the bed sheets. Marylene was panting and pleading with him to continue. She started to rub her clitoris in the usual manner. "I'm so hot, Jennifer. Could you let Josuah finish me off? I'm sorry, Jim, but I really need to come."

Jennifer looked at Jim's expression and realized he couldn't continue his coital maneuvers. He nodded and said, "Let the stud show us how. I thought I was so close, but something happened. I need to watch this as well."

At Jennifer's command, Josuah mounted Marylene' hips and gently inserted his thick penis in her vagina that was soaked with lubrication. Jim looked on as Josuah's penis disappeared into his wife's pelvis. Josuah placed her legs over his shoulders and began to stroke evenly and slowly. Her cries increased in fervor and she moved in rhythm with his thrusting.

Jennifer asked how she was doing; Marylene almost shouted: "I'm incredibly hot. Keep going, keep going, faster, harder." Josuah increased his tempo, massaging her breasts and encouraging Marylene to rub her clitoris at the same time. His thrusts were almost exhausting and Marylene emitted three loud cries of an orgasmic spasm. She brought her legs down and wrapped them around Josuah's torso moving her hips in a wide circle to continue the sensation. She uttered one final cry and moved to her side. Jim was holding her hand in encouragement and even Josuah seemed to be fatigued with the effort.

Jennifer praised the group and said they had moved a giant step forward. Josuah gave Jennifer a kiss on the check and headed toward the side room, still naked. The cameraman took a variety of angle shots as they embraced on the bed and put their robes back on. The assistant removed the stick-ons and wiped off the area where they were applied.

Jennifer, still nude herself, congratulated Jim on his prowess and cautioned him not to get down on himself for his premature orgasm. That, she stated, would come in time with a little practice. She took a wet cloth and wiped off his abdomen and penis, then asked the cameraman to take shots of his organ as it returned to a natural state.