All Comments on 'Eric and Rose'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

Nobody is impressed by your ability to put out 2 or 3 stories a night all of which are unreadable ridiculous boring And just plain stupid.

.

Stop writing

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Is there no end to this swinging bullshit? Fancy having sex in the presence of another couple. Why not invite them into the bogger and let them watch you have a crap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No. Just no. Its your lifestyle and you are entitled to fuck who you want, and yiou obviously do, but stop promoting it as if its normal. I kkow there are many "swingers" on this site but what I don't understand is why they feel the need to tell everyone about it.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

At least the author had the decency to announce the nature of the story at the beginning so that I did not waste time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What Harry said is 100% correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, looked at previous comments and, wow. They’re obviously jealous and have sad little lives of their own. This was a really well written story, sexy and touching without getting gooey and sticky with either the sex or the feelings. Literotica needs far more of these kinds of stories rather than the ones where couples are at war with each other or you look at the relationship and wonder why they’d be together as they say they’re in love but actually they’re just using each other. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your story is very good, and it reminds me of my husband and I beginning to swap while we were in college.

Swinging with trusted friends is equally thrilling and fulfilling, and watching each other getting fucked is the cherry on the sundae. It's a huge step to get started, but the excitement and variety provided by a very select, safe, healthy, and passionate partners become cravings.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow, looked at previous comments and, wow. They’re obviously jealous and have sad little lives of their own.

Nah, some of us arent mentally ill closeted little fucks, and dont fed that illness to find "happiness" in life. Says more about your repression and your sad little life cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

is this loving wife or swinging couples? Its like 3 different stories vaguely connected. nothing is said about her former family, she was obviously shunned like the Amish to their loss. they are cautious about swinging which could have gone further that it was done. What would they have done if she could have children?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it appears the author likes to write but many of the stories are similar in being connected to Michigan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I really enjoyed reading this. Well written and very hot. I give a 10!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Five stars. Some people will never understand the lifestyle that Eric and Rose enjoy. I can understand that. But what I can't understand is why they cannot let others live and love as they want. No one is forcing them to do the same as Eric and Rose. If they can enjoy the freedom to live as they want, why can they not grant that same privilege to others? Why do they find it necessary to try to impose their own standards on others? They obviously lack empathy. So sad that they are like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous