Eric and Rose

Story Info
A swinging relationship that seems to work.
22.8k words
3.84
10.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric and Rose

For a minute I couldn't breath because the pussy I was working on with my mouth and tongue had suddenly pressed down and cut off my airflow. I immediately recognized that Ellen was experiencing a whopper of an orgasm. Her muscular thighs were clamping down on my head and I had to pull her knees out and away so I could get some air. It wasn't entirely her fault because Beth who was perched on my cock had pinched Ellen's nipples as she strained for another orgasm. That pulled Ellen's trigger which in turn caused her normally soft and supple thighs to turn into a velvet vice.

"Oh fuck I'm sorry Eric. This cunt just tried to twist off my nipples and combined with your magical tongue, you two gave me the orgasm of the decade."

Using the headboard as an aid. Ellen lifted herself off my face and lay back down next to me as Beth continued to do her cowgirl thing. She was in sort of a trance as she moved sensuously up and down and around on Little Eric.

"I'm sorry guys, I just love playing with Ellen's tits so much that I got carried away. Hope I didn't hurt either of you."

I waved to her that I was OK but couldn't talk because Ellen was in the process of claiming my mouth that had just vacated her vagina. She is one of the better kissers that I have encountered and the way her silky smooth body was moving against mine gave me as much of a thrill as the other pussy stroking my cock.

Threesomes and larger groupings are difficult to describe and believe it or not are sometimes difficult to participate in. One of the problems is the complex mix of moving body parts. You have to be constantly aware of what appendage is where and am I hurting or pleasuring my companions. The sex of your companions is also important, at least for me. I greatly prefer female to male partners because frankly I dislike male parts in my face and I adore women's. I find it hard to go wrong with two foxy ladies. There's always something to kiss, nibble, lick or probe with digits or dick. If a guy is involved you have to be very careful unless you are bi which I am definitely not. Frankly I don't have any issues with bi or gay folks. I just don't want to share a dick with them.

I also have found that its not really important that I get off a lot with the ladies. Oh sure I'll cum a couple of times during every session but its more fun for me to keep a nice hard on and give the ladies their money's worth. In addition, I like to save a little something for my lady love at the end of the evening. Reuniting with one's partner is important after she's fucked other men. When they fall asleep that night you want them thinking about your cock, not someone else's.

And speaking of fucking other men, Beth's partner Ted was groaning from the other bed as he was having one of his highly vocal orgasms. It was relevant to me because he was pounding into my wife Rose doggie style. She paused in her fellatio of Ellen's husband Richard and his impressive dick glistened patiently while Ted shot off. He was patient because he didn't want any accidents with his favorite appendage and he knew Rose would continue the blow job as soon as she finished the orgasm that Ted had triggered.

Ellen and I paused our kiss to watch Ted rearing back, his whole upper body flushed as he pulsed jet after jet of semen into Rose's vagina. His hands were gripping her ivory hips so tightly that I was sure she would be sporting fingermarks as battle damages.

As Ellen watched Ted spouting she said to me.

"God I hope he didn't grab her too tightly. When he is fucking a pussy as beautiful as your wife's he just gets carried away. She certainly is such a pretty woman. You really scored big time when you netted her."

"Don't I know it. Every day I'm thankful that she's my partner."

Despite the fact that my beautiful wife had a mouth full of another man's cock and a vagina full of another's, I felt a rush of love and affection for her. I also still got a little pang of jealousy seeing her with others but I have finally learned that no matter what, she loves me and only me. We both get pleasure from others but it is only sex. It took a long time to fully come to grips with that phenomena and this tale is the story of our trip from naive virgins to seasoned swingers.

My name is Eric Williams. I am a consultant and investor and I'm retired from the engineering and corporate world. My wife had many occupations in and around the Arts and is now a full time watercolor artist. We live in suburban Chicago. I am 40 years old and a relatively fit six foot, 175 pounds. Rose is 39, gym rat fit at 5'4", 115 pounds. On the attractiveness scale I would rate myself definitely not ugly and Rose as holy fuck beautiful. She will agree to girl next door cute but what she doesn't see is a natural beauty and sensual attractiveness that gives me a twinge every time I see her. That glowing sensuality that she radiates now was in hiding when we first met 22 years ago.

We met on a blind date her Freshman year at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. She was the shirt tail relative of my roommate and was from some little farm town in the southwest part of the state. According to my Rooms, she was supposed to be cute and a little shy. This was her first extended period away from a conservative farm home. I was starting my sophomore year and I had already begun the process of breaking out from my own conservative upbringing.

My roommate Chad, his girlfriend Gale and I picked up Rose at her dorm at noon on a beautiful clear Saturday to walk to Camp Randall for the game. My first impression of her was agreement with Chad that she was very cute but painfully shy and withdrawn. As we walked to the stadium I tried a dozen different topics but had trouble getting more than two or three word responses. Chad didn't have much better luck even when he brought up family references.

Once in the student section the time for conversation had ended and the momentum of the band, game, student cheers, orchestrated vulgarity and a winning team took over right to the end of the game and the band leading the student body back to State Street. From time to time I yelled a comment to Rose but she was so soft spoken I couldn't make out her responses.

Being a Saturday afternoon in Madison we and about 50,000 other students hit the brat and beer bars where 99% of us were served regardless of the fact that 21 was the legal drinking age. Chad and I of course had our fake ID's which is mandatory at Wisconsin and Gale and Rose just stayed in our booth. I later discovered that this was her first beer ever. Her family was fundamentalist Christian and apparently against everything that was modern and fun.

One beer had Rose laughing and really talking first to Chad and then to Gale and finally with a blush to me. On her second beer she started to slur a little bit and I boldly took the bottle away from her. She started to protest but then got a funny look on her face and Gale hustled her off to the ladies room. I finished off the beer and mine and waited for the girls to come back. They were gone for quite a while and when they came back Rose was a little white faced and so I stood up and asked her if she wanted me to walk her back to her dorm. The poor girl was a little disoriented but I just took her hand and guided her through the crowd and out onto State Street.

'Take some deep breaths Rose and you'll feel a lot better."

She nodded and did as I directed and low and behold it seemed to help.

"Last year I made it through three beers after my first game before throwing up. Don't feel bad it happens to the best of us naive chickens."

As we walked, Rose gradually began to talk and once she did we slowly began to exchange information and get insights into each other. We got more and more involved and ended up intentionally walking past her dorm several times. Eventually we went into the Union because our feet were getting tired. I got us two Cokes and an order of fries and we found a booth in the Rathskeller and we talked until almost 10 PM. By the time I got her back to her dorm we were definitely committed to a second date.

Early on I found out that she was from a family dairy farm outside of the tiny town of FairPlay Wisconsin. Her family was from a very conservative christian denomination which denied most aspects of the modern world unless it was in the field of agriculture. She was valedictorian of her class and hence got a full ride scholarship to the state school of her choice. She chose Madison because she knew her parents would let her go there because of the Ag school. However, that was only after they had tried and failed to get the scholarship transferred to her brother Jacob.

Rose was upset about the attempt to take her college education away and so once in Madison, she changed from the Ag school to the Liberal Arts Program without telling her parents. This was the first rebellion of her life and proved that this little shy girl had the courage to stand up for her rights. It was also her statement that she did not intend to return to farm life.

During those early dates I of course shared my background with her. I was from a bigger Wisconsin town northeast of Madison by the name of Fon du Lac. We lived there because my dad worked for the big engine manufacturer, Mercury Marine as an engineer. I guess I got my mechanical interest from him. I did really well in math and science in school and scored really well in the SATs. I also won several Science Fair contests with some original engineering creations. That led to several individual Engineering scholarships that were very helpful and covered most of my tuition and board.

Socially I was not as successful as I was academically. I guess you would classify me as a geek in junior and most of high school. I was gangly with an awful complexion and pocket protector friends so the dating pool was pretty lean. By late in my junior year I began working out, I put on some weight and got my face cleared up. So, by senior year I actually got a few dates but they were awkward as I scrambled to pick up social skills. I actually was fixed up with an exchange student for the Senior Prom. She was from Brazil and had fairly good language skills. We actually kissed several times at the post prom party and she went so far as to place my hand over her breast for a good night squeeze as she thanked me for the date. That was the extent of my High School love life.

Freshman year in Madison was a hard adjustment from High School but I bore down, put in the hours and soon the pre engineering courses and requirements began making sense. By the end of that year I got my grades high enough to not only keep my scholarships but to pick up some additional financial support. On the love life side I got involved in several short term hookups but nothing that panned out for more than a couple weeks. I did however succeed in increasing the number of beers I could consume without throwing up from three to a well spaced out five.

My second date with Rose was the best date of my life. I picked her up at her dorm at 6:00. She was dressed in the mandatory Wisconsin tee, white short shorts and tennis shoes without socks. God was she beautiful. The red and white colors set off her tanned complexion and the light brown sun streaked shoulder length hair capped the picture. I impulsively told her I thought she was beautiful and she blushed red and she looked even better. As we walked to State Street she again let me take her hand. Honest to God, I started to get a hard on I was so turned on. Luckily there was a crowd on the street so my bulging jeans were hopefully not noticed by my date.

We started out at one of the popular beer halls and I found us a booth in the back. I went to the bar and ordered two beers, one coke and a glass. Back at the booth I poured a half glass of beer for Rose and advised her to slowly sip the beer, drink the coke and only then switch back to beer. That technique plus a brat and fries got her up to two beers in four hours. She was a little tipsy but kept everything down. Her slightly inebriated state lubricated the conversation and we had a ball filling each other in on our pasts and our hopes and dreams for the future. Rose was so natural and genuine that I was smitten with her and had to restrain myself from telling her that I was madly in love.

It was a beautiful warm Fall night as we slowly walked back to her dorm.

"Rose, I want you to know that I had a terrific time talking with you tonight and hope that we can do it again soon."

"I had a great time to Eric. Thank you so much for helping me with the beer thing. I felt like such a klutz last time and was sure you would think I was an idiot."

"Don't worry, we all go though the same thing and as you found out, the key is to pace yourself. "

"I know I'm a naive little hick from the boonies and I'm happy to have you showing me the ropes."

"It's my pleasure Rose. You are so nice and so pretty that I'm proud to just be seen with you."

Now she was blushing and tongue tied and when I stooped down to kiss her on the cheek she grabbed my face and turned it so that our lips met. I felt her lips open slightly and I detected the hint of her tongue and so I engaged her with my own. Suddenly we were passionately kissing and passersby were making comments like get a room or marry her already.

When we finally broke we were both panting from holding our breath and the passion of the kiss.

Ever the brilliant wit I said.

"So I guess you'll go out with me again?"

"Of course but only for a study date. I'm taking 20 credits and I've got a lot of reading to do."

"I can pick you up after dinner and we can hit the carols at the library."

"Or we can use my room. My roommate and I alternate who gets the room for the evening. I have never claimed my night but I will tomorrow if you're interested."

Once again using my humor I said.

"Let's see, the Memorial Library with a thousand other students and your room with just two crumby student desks and a hick farmers daughter."

"Thats a hick farmers daughter with great kissing potential."

We sealed the date with another stem winding kiss. We then sought a darker spot in front of the dorm and kissed again. I was letting my dick press against her and she was not pulling back.

The next night at 6:30 Rose was escorting me up to her third floor room and I was admiring her butt in the tight FairPlay Athletics sweatpants. Once behind closed doors we had a long lingering kiss that tasted quite minty. Seems like we use similar brands of toothpaste. Then believe it or not, we then settled in to study. We were both dedicated students and at the U for good reasons. I was on a four year program to get my Masters in Design Engineering. Most of the engineering curriculum is math oriented and I find that it comes easily to me. Therefore I was carrying an extra heavy credit load and staying in Madison for summer school for three years. That would give me enough credits for the Masters in four. Rose was doing something comparable to get her degree in three. She also had a heavy credit load and was planning on summer school. Her major was Graphic and fine arts with minors in English and History. I was soon to find out that she was quite an accomplished artist.

Rose did her best to conceal just how smart she was by hiding behind that shy demure mask. However after being around her for a while it all eventually came out. I later determined that it all came from the male centric atmosphere in the family home. The men were supposed to be the smartest and the leaders, certainly not the stupid women. Her being valedictorian meant nothing to her family but it certainly did to me. Beauty and brains in one package, who could ask for more.

Our dedication to studying lasted only until about ten and with an hour until curfew we made out on her bed. We started out sitting but soon were fully extended and feasting on each other's mouths. My hands moved and when they reached her pert breasts and I could feel her nipples erect under her tee and bra, she said.

"That feels so good Eric and I want to really make love with you but it's too soon. Some day, hopefully soon we can take the next step."

"I agree sweet girl. I don't want to ruin our relationship because I think we have really great long term potential. I want you to be comfortable before we take any further steps physically. You set the pace girl. Just know that I am ready and more than able to take things to whatever level you want."

With that I kissed her and rolled us so that she was fully reclined on top of me. Her sweat pants covered pussy was pressed up against the distended lump in my jeans. My hands cupped her butt cheeks and rhythmically moved her against it. I'm not sure she knew what I was doing at first but after a bit she caught on and took over the movements herself Gradually she sped up and I caught her in a subtle moan and release of breath.

"You are a wonderfully devious man dear Eric."

"Whatever do you mean?"

Giving me a warm and lingering kiss that deepened until she was moving on me again all on her own, she groaned as the chime signaling the end of visitors hours sounded.

"Can you walk out in the state you're in?"

"Sure if you precede me closely."

Just before we exited her room she came up behind me, put her hands around me and onto my bulge.

"Next time we make sure you don't go home with one of these. I shouldn't be the only one feeling good."

That night I of course tugged one off and lay in the dark thinking of Rose. I was smitten by everything about her. Her natural beauty, her kind and gentle personality, her intellect and her great taste in boyfriends. I knew that I needed to do or say something to her that indicated my long range intentions. I thought the tricky thing was going to be doing that without scaring her off. Circumstances took that issue off the table for me.

Our "study" dates regularly now included about an hour of getting both of us off. She was like a kid in a candy store handling my cock for the first time. I'm no monster but I guess it's an inch or so above average. It turned out that she had seen both of her brother's hard ons. while they were jerking off in the barn. She had also seen a horse doing the deed with it's 18 inches of joystick. I guess even fundamentalists can't escape the basics of sexual reproduction. In any event, she named my dick Fido because like a trained dog she could get him to sit up on command. Once she got up close and personal with my working parts she found it difficult to argue that her treasures should remain covered. Her bra was the first to bite the dust. She was very shy about showing the girls in full light until she realized that I thought her titties were the most perfect in the history of the world. She had just grown into a B cup and they were absolutely perfectly proportioned to the rest of her dynamite body. Her nipples were rose colored to go with her name and I named them Perfect 1 and 2.

Everything was going well until a day in early November. I was walking her from a class on the hill to the Union where we were going to grab lunch. She seemed withdrawn and depressed and didn't want to talk about it. When I pressed she said it was two things, her family and us.

"What in the world is the problem with us? I thought you were happy and we seem to be getting on so perfectly."

"We have been getting on perfectly but I need to know exactly what our relationship is and where it's going. Three different guys from my Art classes keep asking me out and I keep telling them I am busy. One of them won't be discouraged and asked me out for every night in one solid month. I said no to every one."

"Why don't you just tell them that you're in a committed relationship and to buzz off? Or maybe you want to date someone other than boring old me."