Eric and Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I don't want to date anyone else but you've never come out and said the words 'committed relationship' so what can I say to other guys."

With that remark I took her by the hand and pulled her into a vacant store doorway.

"I'm sorry I haven't put into words what is in my heart. I love you beautiful girl. I love you and I want to be with you until I draw my last breath. I want to cherish you, protect you, have babies with you and grow old with you. It's too soon for us to set a date but when the time is right would you do the privilege of becoming my wife?"

"Yes Eric I will. I love you too with all my heart."

We kissed quite seriously for several minutes before getting the usual get a room comments from pedestrians.

I held her and we hugged for several long minutes just breathing in the essence of each other. I was hard against her and she was not pulling away. Knowing what I was thinking she put her lips up to my ear and whispered.

"Someday soon sweet Eric, someday soon."

We hugged for another couple of minutes when she said.

"And for the record I don't want to date any of those guys. Only you big fella, only you."

Another kiss sealed the bargain.

We finally made it to the Union and while eating I asked her about the family issue.

"More like former family."

"What do you mean former?"

"I doubt if I will be seeing them again. They told me that they wanted me to drop out at Thanksgiving and marry some old fart from the church. They said I needed to settle down and have babies and be a good Christian wife."

"What brought this on?"

"Well it seems they got a mailing from the school acknowledging my transfer from Ag to Liberal Arts. Dad called and when it was confirmed he tried to cut off my scholarship but found out he couldn't because I was on a full ride program and was 18 years old. That's when they arranged my marriage. I told them to forget it and that if they ever wanted to see me again they were going to have to change their attitude. They said they would pray for my soul and I told them to go to hell."

"Wow. I've had disagreements with my folks but never anything that bad. So what about Thanksgiving? Weren't you planning on going home?"

"I don't have a home."

"Yes you do. My family home is your home. You'll come with me to all of my home trips and starting this summer, we'll get an apartment together. We'll make a home together just you and I."

"Now you're making me cry."

"And to think you were toying with dating other guys."

"I was not you jerk. I was just encouraging you to tell me what your true feelings were. You are sort of closed mouth about some things and in the last ten minutes you've made me happier than anytime in my life. "

We were sitting in a secluded booth and it was a good thing because Rose's tears of happiness were flowing more freely and we were hugging tightly. This went on for several minutes until a security guard approached the booth and said.

"Is everything OK here?"

I spoke up and said.

"It's going to be OK officer. She just got news that her dog died and she was very attached to the old fella."

"Sorry to hear that miss. I cried like a baby when my dog died. It's like a family member passing on."

By now Rose had used my handkerchief and dried her tears and said.

"Thanks for your concern sir. I'll be OK. We'll be moving on with a new puppy at Thanksgiving."

"I'll be moving on also. Hope everything works out for you."

"Thanks for stopping sir."

Life went on. The difference for us was that if possible, we were even closer than before. Oh and another minor detail. Rose made an appointment at student health and got a prescription for birth control pills. That and we graduated to fully nude love making sessions. She found my parts interesting and I found hers utterly fascinating. Her virginity was given up gradually over a period of nights as we opted to stretch her hymen as opposed to tearing it. Graduating to full intercourse moved our relationship to a vastly different level. Most importantly it made us stop thinking as individuals all the time but rather as a bonded couple instead. The decisions of one became the decisions of both of us.

After squaring away our bedroom issues we tackled her family. This was after introducing her to my family on the phone and my mother gushingly insisting that she come home for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. We were a little vague as to why her family was out of the picture and left it at that. I helped Rose draft a respectful but firm letter to her parents in which she laid out her position. The major points were that she would not be returning home to marry the man of their choice, she would pick her own husband at the appropriate time and she would engage in the course of study that interested her, not the one selected for her. She thanked them for giving her shelter and support for the first 18 years of life and wished them well in their farming endeavors without her.

Up to this point in our relationship we hadn't paid a great deal of attention to each other's courses of study. I'm sure she knew I was in math and computers and I knew she was some sort of art and liberal arts. As I have said before, Rose was smart as a whip and she grasped the basic concepts I was describing about my major at once. She really understood what I was attempting to get across. I wanted to be a design engineer. I would design new products, redesign older products for appearance or manufacturing efficiency or cost of manufacture. I would start out at an established manufacturing company and then start my own organization. Rose was excited when she grasped the concept of product design because she was thinking of a career in the arts dealing with the shape, form and color of products. Being a practical individual Rose knew that there was little to no career opportunities for the fine arts and so even though was she a very good artist, her career goals were in the graphic or commercial arts. She was also gifted in the written arts and so she was also considering teaching.

One night I came across her sketchbook and was astounded by the quality of the pencil and charcoal drawings from her classes. There was also a pencil drawing of me that looked remarkably like the image that I saw in the mirror every morning. She was embarrassed when she saw me going through her book but then gratified when I praised it as the best drawings I had ever seen. From then on she openly shared with me and we even got to the point when I could constructively criticize an aspect of a drawing without her flipping out.

On the Wednesday of Thanksgiving week we took the Greyhound to Fon du Lac and were picked up at the station by my Mom. She gave me the usual hug and took Rose's hands in hers and warmly welcomed her to the family. We live just outside of the city in a large old six bedroom house that was once the main house for a 240 acre farm. The land was been in the family for three generations. The house, barn and several smaller outbuildings were clustered near the road and sat on a 40 acre parcel of land. The balance of the farm was subdivided and sold off for upscale mac mansions over the years. The only other dwelling was a Grandmother's cottage overlooking a fish pond and woodlot.

I am the youngest of four children. My brothers are all married with one living in the area and the others in Milwaukee. To say that my parents were rattling around in the big house was to say the least. However, over the holidays all the out of towners stayed in their old bedrooms. Nevertheless there was still a room for Rose and it just so happened to be next to mine.

Rose was a tremendous hit. Mom and Dad treated her graciously, the sister in laws as one of them, my brothers as a hot chick that was way too good locking for their baby brother and grandma as another grandchild. Grandma really took to her, holding her hand and inviting her to lunch on Friday. She then told me to come along if I must. Grams has a sharp wit even at 89 and gave me a wink with the sarcasm.

Thursday was filled with food, spirits, football and family and all too soon it was over for another year. After dark Grandma asked Rose and I to walk her to her cottage and so I got our coats and a flashlight. It was a short walk of only a couple hundred yards or so but nevertheless she took our arms and we had an enjoyable chat as we walked.

"Eric's mother told me a little about your family situation and I would like to give you some unsolicited advice from someone who has seen her share of family issues. It appears that your parents have proposed some pretty radical solutions in a desperate effort to keep you close to them. They are afraid of losing you to the modern world. And they will lose you if you lock them out. My advice is to send them Christmas and birthday cards. Don't lock the door but don't compromise your principles either. Eventually they'll want to see you or a grandchild. When that happens, don't gloat or flaunt your righteousness. Just be a humble but independent individual."

"I hope you don't mind but I think of you as my Grandma too and I value your advice. Not remarkably your grandson gave me almost the same advice and helped me draft a letter of principles that I sent to my folks. I also want you to know that I love this man and you and your family for taking me in so generously. You are very special people."

"Now don't make an old lady cry young woman. Just come to lunch tomorrow and I'll tell you all the family secrets. And Eric I want you to take good care of this girl. She is special."

We kissed grandma good night and made sure she was settled in before we went back to the big house. I was happy to have some alone time with Rose and we took advantage of it by necking in the dark. I was overcome with love and feeling for this soft sexy girl and she could feel the manifestation of that feeling pressing against her.

"I'll come to you tonight when everyone is in bed. I know where all the creaky spots are in the floor."

"I want you to come but don't you think it's a little risky?"

"Young love will find a way sweetheart."

Not only did we make love that night but we found a way to make love almost every night for the next three years. We made a conscious effort to learn our bodies and to polish our boudoir skills so that we were never bored. As planned we took an apartment in Madison and it worked out that the board portion of our scholarships more that covered our little two bedroom apartment. With the privacy of our own unit it also opened a wide new world of bodily freedom. I could now appreciate the casual nudity of a gorgeous young woman and I took advantage of the situation as often as she would allow. She allowed a lot as her sexuality was just as keyed up as was mine. It was fascinating watching the transformation of a shy demure sheltered girl into a proud bold and gorgeous 21 year old woman.'''

I guess I changed a bit also. The love of Rose and the sexuality we developed gave me a new confidence in myself and my abilities. I began working out again and found that once I was into a routine any baby fat I was carrying was replaced by defined muscles and low and behold, another inch of height to bring me to 6'1". Rose joined me but worked out with yoga and aerobics that gave her a firmness and definition that turned men's and a lot of women's heads.

I had no problem with the heavy academic schedule and was on target to get my Masters and BS at the same time in June. Rose was on a similar course to graduate with her BA with a double major in Commercial Art and English with a minor in Education. I was still on track for a design engineering job and she in teaching or a commercial art studio.

On the family side of things Rose's family did not respond to any of the notes or cards she sent them but her aunt knew the story and opened a line of communication with Rose that kept her apprised of the goings on. It turned out that her correspondence was treasured and even displayed on the mantel but they were too proud to correspond back.

My family was a different story and it was primarily due to a stroke of genius by Rose. On that first Thanksgiving visit we had lunch with Grandma. When we got to her house we found her sitting in a rocker looking out the picture window at the farm pond and woodlot beyond. This was Grandma's favorite view and Rose convinced her to sit for a quick sketch. The results were so good that Grandma submitted to sitting for a longer period on Saturday. This gave Rose the raw material for an oil portrait that she gave to the family on Christmas Eve. There wasn't a dry eye in the house and Rose officially became a Williams that night. The next day Grandma took me aside and gave me her own engagement ring.

"When you have the good sense to ask her to marry you please seal the deal with this."

The ring was an antique setting and the stone was two carats emerald cut.

"Don't tell any of your brothers about this but I want her to have this. I have listed it in my will so don't worry, there won't be any issues of so called undue influence. All of your sister in laws have been eyeing that stone for years. Your Grandfather gave it to me when we sold our first forty to a subdivider. I have always loved it but I can't take it where I'm going and I know Rose will take good care of it."

I had the ring sized, cleaned and two small diamonds replaced and put it in my safe deposit box.

Grandma died two years later and while it was a sad thing she had led a long and productive life. She would be missed but would always be remembered by the portrait that hung over the fireplace. Grandma's will left the lions share of her estate to my father. The farm land had long ago been transferred to him. Grandfather's real estate dealings had been quite lucrative and there was an annuity worth two million that Grandma had been living on. My brothers and I were to split the principal with each of us receiving roughly 500k each. Wow!

Being a careful guy financially I put 490k of it in a CD at 7.5%. I loved my Apple computer and so I put a 1,000 into Apple stock at an average price of about 50 cents a share and the balance into other stocks. Apple was going through a rough spell but I had confidence that they would pull things together because it was such a beautiful platform. After all, it was coming up to the millennium and I was optimistic for the future.

During the two week period between the end of summer school and the beginning of our final year at Wisconsin, Rose and I took a vacation to Maui using some of Grandma's money. We stayed in a hotel on Kaanapali Beach, drank fruit drinks out of coconut shells and made love. Oh did we make love. The first night we were there and watching the most beautiful sunset I slowly undressed Rose in the shelter of our balcony. As I removed each article of clothing I kissed the newly exposed flesh and told her over and over how much I loved her. With her finally naked I quickly disposed of my own shorts and shirt, and settled her straddling my lap and impaled on my upright cock. Once she was settled and stopped licking her nipples long enough to softly kiss her lips and say.

"Rose will you do the honor of marrying me? I promise to love and care for you all my life."

"I have been ready to say yes to that question for a long long time but I can't until you give me Grandma's ring."

It was a stretch but I could just reach my shorts and retrieve the ring box.

"How did you know?"

"Like all good wives to be I went through your pockets when I saw that strange lump in them on the plane."

"But how did you do that without getting caught?"

"When you were asleep silly. Now will you just open the stupid box and nicely ask me again and please hurry up because the way your cock is pulsing I know you're about to cum and I'd like to try to time my orgasm with yours."

When I opened the box and held it out for her to take all the smart talk disappeared and big tears rolled down her cheeks. Those doe eyes looked into mine and confirmed all the love and affection

"Please accept this ring and marry me."

"Of course I will my love." said the sweet adoring girl. Then reverting to the smart ass woman of the world she added 'Now concentrate on keeping pressure on my clit so I can get off. This position is not optimum for me."

"Your wish is my command princess."

I picked her up by her butt and while joined walked us into the bedroom and nestled us down on the bed. I then proceeded to missionary fuck my fiancé in her favorite position. The image of Rose accepting my ring with love, humor and sexuality stays with me to this day.

It would be impossible to recount all the sexual events of the trip to Maui because the whole trip was an act of total sexual bonding. Every day we were constantly in physical and mental contact. We were separated only for certain biological functions and not all of them either.

There was another subtle change in Rose's demeanor that was highlighted on our Maui vacation that should be noted. At the beginning of our relationship she had always been intensely modest in dress and behavior in public. We could kiss in public but that was it. Her attitude towards dress or lack there of changed dramatically however when she began taking life drawing classes as part of her art's education. Apparently the students frequently took turns as class models. Nudity was not mandatory but let's face it, it's difficult to accurately sketch a breast, vulva or penis if the model is wearing a swimming suit. Therefore, all of the students that were art majors eventually stripped bare when the occasion called for it. This fact carried over into Rose's everyday life and greatly influenced the type and style of clothing in her wardrobe.

The final barrier in her modesty regarding sex in public was also slowly eroded over the years and finally totally gave way the day we visited the local nude beach on Maui. There were signs up at the entrance discouraging open sexual activity but as we discovered they were almost totally ignored. The day that we were there I estimated that there were about a hundred couples. There were couples in age from 18 through 80 and apparently of every sexual persuasion known to man. That day she was exposed to open displays of sexuality that she had only read about and to say it turned her on even more than she had been would be an understatement.

Her modeling experience had given her the courage to strip bare on our blanket but it took the sexual displays of the two wife swapping couples next to us to push her over the top and proudly ride my cock like the exuberant cowgirl she was in private. She rode me on and off most the day that we were there and as time went on she seemed to get more and more into the lifestyle. Being an attractive young female with outstanding physical attributes she was repeatedly approached by men sporting substantial hard ons and by women batting for the other team. She turned down all offers of third party participation but the seed of that possibility was planted that day and was slowly nurtured over the following years.

I don't know the images carried in her mind but I will always remember the two young couples that stopped next to us to watch Rose slowly riding my cock up and down while day dreaming with closed eyes and fondling her own breasts. I remember them spreading their blankets and within minutes stripping and immediately beginning to fuck. I recall even more vividly that mid fuck one of them called out something in a foreign language and the men pulled out of the women he had arrived with and began enthusiastically fucking the other.

I also remember on three occasions young men sporting impressive erections politely asking Rose to give them a suck as she straddled me. She of course refused but I always wondered if she secretly regretted not pulling one or more of these guys into our activity. The next day while recovering from a rambunctious round of sex I just came out and asked her.