Eric and Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Sweetheart, yesterday at the nude beach when we were fucking up a storm and showing our wares off, those guys came up and asked for blowjobs. Several couples also gave out signals that we could share sex with them. Were you tempted?"

"How could I be tempted? As I recall I was sitting on the most beautiful penis in the world. I was sneezing those special muscles that we read about and I was trying to make you spew your sweet semen into me. Why would I want to suck on a stranger's dick?"

"Maybe it would be exciting for you to have two or more men fondling and desiring you at the same time. I've read that some women are excited by that."

"Well I'm content with the one man I want. I don't need another to satisfy me and besides wouldn't having sex with another person be breaking our pledges to each other?"

"If either of us snuck off and had sex with another person, yes that would indeed be breaking our pledges but I have heard it argued that if it is done with consent and especially consent with all parties present and participating, it isn't cheating."

"So I'm not woman enough for you? I know that I'm a naive little hick but I thought you were happy with me."

"Oh God Sweetheart, of course you are all I'll ever want or need. And don't worry about being a naive hick, I'm just a nerdy geek virgin who only had one date in High School. You are so far out of my league that I was amazed that you even went out with me."

"So why do you want me to have sex with others?"

"When you put it like that, I don't. It's hard to explain but if you remember the ambiance of the day. It seemed like everyone was having sex with everyone else. They all were respectful but if you had just winked at one of those boys his hard on would have been in your mouth in a flash or if you had smiled at one of those couples fucking next to us, they would have been all over both of us. I am just saying that while I would never go out seeking a situation like that, if it happened it might be exciting and wouldn't hurt our relationship."

"I'll have to think about that. I'll admit that day was very erotic and exciting but it was exciting for me because I was with the man I love and expressing that love sexually. I don't think it was exciting because of the others but you may be right. What I do know is that I'm not ready for anything like that now. I just want to concentrate on being the best fiancé I can. I want you to desire me and for us to make love, just the two of us."

We did just that far into the tropical night.

Several days ago we had sent out a blast email to all our friends and relatives. I had not been on line since then and when I went on line the next time there was the expected congratulations from my relations and our mutual friends. There were two from her side. The one from her aunt explained that her parents had requested that no one from their family attend the wedding and she was reluctantly going to comply. The other was from the pastor of Rose's former church. It very tersely stated that the family would not be attending and that she was being shunned by the whole church community. Should she renounce all of her heresies she may rejoin the congregation but until then goodby.

My reaction was simple, "fuck them."

Rose was sad and I knew she had hoped that her family would come around for the wedding. I then came up with a brilliant solution. Regardless of who was coming to the wedding, the planning for a ceremony in June while finishing off our last year of school would be frantic. Therefore, why not just get married tomorrow on the beach, honeymoon here and go back to face the world together. We could have a large reception at Christmas of after graduation to celebrate our accomplished fact.

The next day at sunset my bride carrying gardenias and dressed in a white bikini bra and a matching white sarong were married on the beach by a justice of the peace and attended by several hundred hotel guests who applauded loudly and showered us with flower petals. The hotel comped the first glass of champagne and the cake because it was great for business. They also moved us to the honeymoon suite and guess what. We made love until first light and soundly slept in each other's arms until two in the afternoon.

The rest of our trip were just as love filled and of course no more conversation was had regarding sex with others. The trip to San Francisco and on to Chicago and Madison went smoothly and we slept most of the way exhausted by the bedroom activities of the last two weeks.

The last school year was incredibly busy and I was happy we were't planning a wedding on top of everything. We both graduated in June, Rose with her BA in Art and a MS in Education and I with my degrees in Design Engineering. Because of my nearly perfect grades I had a number of companies courting me and had a choice between four different opportunities, three of which were in the Chicago area. We also had a great reception hosted by my family. We got got gifts galore and wowed the crowd with a slide show of the tanned and gorgeous bride in her bikini wedding dress.

By July we were setting up a new apartment in Chicago. It was a large three bedroom with one devoted to Rose's studio, one to my office and the third for sleep and pleasures of the flesh. Yes, married sex is as good or better than even honeymoon sex.

The next ten years was a wonderfully productive period in our lives. I made tremendous progress in my job and we were reaping the benefits economically. This enabled us to move to a large condo in Oak Park so that we could start building some equity in real estate. During the early years of our marriage Rose tried out a number of occupations but since she was at heart just a frustrated artist, she settled on that. Most of her work was done in our home studio but she also had a contract to teach art in two of the local high schools. She also found that several types of watercolors sold really well in the plethora of art fairs held around the surrounding counties. She still did occasional portraits and larger nature scenes of her choosing but for most of the shows she had a mass produced design that sold like hotcakes for 25 dollars each. At the bigger shows she would sell up to 150 of these suckers which paid for her time and trouble going to the shows. The shows themselves allowed the public to see samples of her other art and built her reputation and following in our region.

I have to say that Rose was the perfect wife. She built a successful art business and was an inventive hellcat in the bedroom. The only disappointment we had was that she was unable to conceive. We were both very disappointed but learned to live with it. She adjusted by devoting extra time with troubled teens at her schools and I by paying extra special attention to as many of her needs as she was comfortable with. We both worked at keeping our romance alive and we not only achieved that but our love for one another grew by leaps and bounds.

One of the things that really helped our love life and marriage in general was that we had a no holds barred communication policy. The type of conversation that we had years before about sex outside of our marriage was repeated regularly. Instead of harboring fantasies secret from one another we tactfully let them out and strove rigorously not to over react to the challenging ones. With both of us out and interacting with the world it was only natural that we would constantly be bringing home ideas about the people, places and things we encountered. This process led to some epic fantasy reenactments with role playing and even costume sex. We kept the more exotic of these for our get away sex weekends which we tried to schedule at least every two months.

For our tenth anniversary we returned to Maui for another two weeks in paradise. On our first night there I stripped her bare on our balcony. While holding her lovely breasts with nipples protruding though my fingers, I fucked her from behind to the setting sun. As we carried on we were noticed by several couples walking by on the beach. One of them waved at us and Rose proudly waved back as I injected a load of semen into her womb. We then moved back into the room and stretched out together on the bed in each others arms.

"I love you Mrs Williams."

"And I love you Mr. Williams. I love making love with you and I enjoy fucking with you just as much."

"That's good to know because I think I'll be able to get it on a couple more times while we're here."

"At our advanced ages it might be difficult to match our last time here but we can try. Tomorrow I'd like to just lay out in the sun here but the next day I want to go back to the nude beach if it's OK with you."

"Sure it's OK with me. I love to watch people fornicating in public and I certainly relish the opportunity to recharge my fantasy bank by fucking you in front of everyone on the beach."

After a quick rinse in the shower we threw on shorts and tees and went down to the dining room for their buffet. After going though the line we scanned the room for an open table. We were just starting to move to the back of the room when a tall blond man stood up and called out Rose's name.

"Rose, Rose Williams. Over here. Would you like to join us?"

We moved to the table for four and I was introduced to a Gavin Spencer and his wife Steph. Apparently they were weekend artists like my wife and they knew each other from art shows. I vaguely remembered him from a show that I had helped Rose at but I definitely remembered his wife Steph. She was tall, blond and well built without any extra weight apparent in her short skirted sun dress. I remembered her from the art show as it was a warm day and she was wearing daisy dukes and a tiny little bra. I don't know how many watercolors they sold that day but they sure had a lot of lookers. When I related that story to the table it got an appreciative laugh.

"How did you do at that show with the crowd of gawkers your wife brought in?"

"Well it did bring in a lot of guys who just wanted to check her out but she had a little trick that made them buyers. As they were going through the bin in the back she would side up to them and in a low voice say, sorry all the nudes of me are sold out but these other pieces are very classy and I'm sure your wife would like one for the living room don't you think? About half of the guys would actually buy something then."

We chatted casually while we ate and then the four of us adjourned to the adjacent bar for a nightcap. We compared notes about our schedules and agreed to meet at the main pool at 10:30. The conversation was a little flirty and I could tell that Rose was attracted to Gavin. That was fine with me because then she couldn't get on my case for flirting with Steph.

Back in the room we had our own nightcap before hitting the sack and she mentioned how sexy Steph was and asked if I was attracted to her.

"Sure I'm attracted to her. Just like I could tell you were attracted to Gavin. I'm not about to do anything about it except maybe show my hard on to my wife and ask her if she has a place to put it."

"To be honest I am attracted to him but like you I'm just going to slowly strip down and walk around the room bare ass naked while I wait to see that hard on my husband is bragging about."

She put it to good use for the next hour or so and we fell asleep without brushing our teeth.

The next day at the pool it was the battle of the wild bikinis. Rose usually stays with conservative bikinis but today she wore a thong and just enough bra to cover her nipples. I didn't see what she was wearing until she pulled off her coverup. Needless to say I needed to hold her beach bag in front of me to hide my erection as we made our way to the chaises Steph and Gavin were saving for us near the pool. When I saw what Steph was wearing it was even worse. She was on her stomach with her bra untied and only the strings of her thong showing across her hard body ass. Gavin was wearing one of those pouch like things that made no secret of his cock size and circumcision status.

Eventually I got things under control aided by frequent dips in the cool water pool. We had fancy umbrella drinks and took as much sun as we could stand until the early afternoon. Taking refuge at an umbrella table we had a light lunch and talked about the next few days. They had plans for this night but none for tomorrow. I told them we were going to the nude beach and Gavin said.

"Great, I've got a rental, want to leave about 10:00?"

When we got back to the room Rose said.

"I don't know if I want to show off everything to them."

"Why is that a problem?"

"Are we going to make love in front of them too?"

"Sure, don't you want to see that dick that Gavin was flaunting in that stupid little pouch?"

"Well it certainly didn't look very little to me."

"Oh so you're a size queen now?"

"NO, I'm a Eric queen and I'm so fucking horny right now I could scream. Are you going to fuck me or not?"

As we were talking Rose's suit was hitting the floor, I was skinning out of mine and she was spreading her thighs on the bed for a dose of Eric dick.

A short nap followed our frenzied fuck and then a very nice walk up and down the beach looking for shells and marine life. We had a low key dinner and then sat with drinks and listened to the house band sing those traditional Hawaiian songs. Of course the most requested song was that haunting version of Over the Rainbow adapted by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. We took a romantic walk on the beach, made love under a full moon and hit the sack relatively early. As I was going to sleep I was wondering about tomorrows interaction with Gavin and Steph. Would this be our first step in bringing others into our sex life? All I knew was that if we did, I would not let it affect our storybook marriage.

We chatted casually on the 45 minute drive to the beach. Mostly it was Gavin and Rose discussing the Hawaiian art scene and the locations to check out for nature views. On a trip like this Rose always brought a camera to capture memorable views for future watercolors. The beach we were going to today was a different one from our Honeymoon but then nude is nude and there reputedly was no monitoring of sexual activity at the site. Faithful to the reviews as we walked through the sand dunes and emerged onto the beach itself there were a hundred or more sun bathing nudes.

We found a spot for our blankets and dropped our shorts, tees, undergarments and sandals. I had a half hard and when Steph saw it she gave a little smile and a nod as if to say 'OK it's not too bad. I could work with this.' My checking her out confirmed everything she had on display yesterday except I now knew that her nipples were a rosy red in shade. Gavin was apparently quite proud of his cock because he made a great display of oiling it up more than necessary and then while Steph did the rest of his body he shined up her more than ample bosom and just for good measure, her waxed vulva.

Following his example I oiled my wife's back and legs which were modestly turned away from our friends. When I reached around to get her breasts my now hard cock accidentally slipped between the cheeks of her butt. I let it sit there for a moment and then I said to myself, fuck it and worked the head into her vagina. As I nuzzled her neck she put her had back on my shoulder and with closed eyes went to work spreading lotion over the parts she could reach and then dropping down to rub her clit. The moans coming from her increased in intensity as I picked up speed and fucked her harder and harder. Suddenly she tensed up and quivered all over as she same.

After a few seconds she opened her eyes and gave a little gasp as if she was just aware that she had fucked her husband in front of a very appreciative naked outdoor audience. A dozen of so couples around us applauded or gave thumbs up signals as Rose dropped to the blanket to avoid the audience. This of course left me with my wet cock sticking up and out proudly in the bright sun. The applause continued as I bowed to the crowd turning in a circle. The attention of the sun worshipers was now drawn to Gavin and Steph as I laid down to finish making love to Rose. I reentered her from the rear again and I slowly moved in and out while we watched the adjacent fucking.

Steph was on all fours and sucking her husbands cock. Gavin had the kind of cock that looked really impressive half hard but never got a lot longer when it was fully hard. It did get fatter though and it really stretched Steph's mouth to take him in.

Rose whispered to me.

"That should be exciting to watch but I can't help but think I could never get my mouth open that far without biting his dick. Even getting that into my vagina would be hard."

"Well since I'm an expert on only one vagina all I have to go on is that I've heard that they stretch out for childbirth."

"Yes but there's tearing sometimes and besides I want to stay tight for you. Your penis is just right for me. It's longer than almost all of the ones I've seen here on the beach and just as big as most of the ones in the porn films, it's just not overly fat like that log Gavin is fucking Steph with."

"Well I'm happy you're content with my equipment because there's nothing I can do to change it."

"Oh I'm more than happy big fella. It's perfect for me. I've watched some of the other guys here and most of them just seem to just jam it in and power away. You always take the time to satisfy me and not hurt me."

"A prince among men."

"A prince that more than satisfies his princess."

"By the way before I cum I should tell you that Steph approached me and wanted to know if we were swingers. I told her that we were open minded about sex but not swingers. That might change someday but not in the near future. Did I say the right thing?"

"Yes sweetheart. I love the pussy that I'm presently playing in and it's something that I'm not quite ready to share. However, the pussy belongs to you, not to me and ultimately it's going to be up to you who else besides me gets to play in it. By extension, my dick is attached to my body and only goes where I direct it. I have promised you not to put it into other people but if you give me permission to put it into someone other than you, perhaps I would. It would have to be a joint decision. It can't be unilateral. If we agreed then almost anything would be alright."

We were silent for a while and just watched our neighbors fuck while I moved slowly in and out of Rose.

"I love this position hon but I can't cum this way so let me sit up."

I pulled out and rolled flat on my back and Rose quickly scrambled into her regular cowboy squat over my midsection. This portion lets the shaft of my cock to ride against her clit and the head to contact rub back and forth against her g spot. Now in control Rose began a series of orgasms and with a little encouragement from her fingers playing with my shaft I let one fly also. Sinking down on my chest she put her mouth next to my ear and whispered.

"I love you, you beautiful man."

"And I love you, you beautiful woman."

We kissed for a while and it was only when I sat up a little did I notice the couple watching us. The first thing I noticed about them was that they were obviously old. Old and nude usually don't mix well but this couple were still fit and were at least forty years older than Rose and I. Sure they had wrinkles and yes her large breasts sagged. However, they were tanned and the way they were standing with their arms around each other showed that they were in love. His cock was the most youthful thing between them because it was standing firm and true. The woman spoke to us and said.

"We can tell you two are in love. It was beautiful watching you make love. Thank you for sharing with us. Our blanket is down closer to the water so stop by when you pass by and share a Mai Tai with us."