Eric and Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now on more unsteady feet we moved down the hall to our room. I swiped the card and opened the door holding it for Jake and Rose to enter. As soon as we were in I grabbed Rose and laid a passionate oxygen sucking kiss on her that left her breathless. As I was kissing her Jake moved behind her, moved his now naked hard on against her butt and grasped her breasts.

"Rose this is the moment of truth. Jake is here tonight to give you a safe and controlled sex with others experience. I will stay with you the whole time and depending on your wishes, also have sex with you."

Bold by plan, Jake took one of Rose's hands and placed it on his naked cock.

"Do you feel it Sweetheart. Do you feel his cock? What do you want to do with it. Do you want to suck it or just be fucked with it? If you don't answer both of us will just strip and fuck you."

If Rose answered it was something mumbled because she didn't object for the next three solid hours of the most intense sex she had ever had. Her elegant dress was soon puddled on the floor together with the men's clothes. Jake carried her to the bed and tossed her in the center of the king mattress. She had the presence to kick off her shoes and fan her thighs open as he gathered her butt cheeks in his hands and lapped her pussy with a vengeance.

She was so keyed up that she came only seconds after he started. He continued until she stiffened and came a second time. Rose was now yelling

"For gods sake fuck me."

Jake obliged and as I watched the second cock ever spear into my wife's vagina. Groans and moans of pleasure came from her as she gave in to the sensations of the moment. Jake did his professional best to please her but the tightness of her pussy and the working of her kegels must have done their job because suddenly he was rearing back and obviously shooting his ropes of cum into her puss.

Rose was being aggressively fucked by a man I had picked for her. There were a wide range of emotions racing through me from happiness that she was experiencing something new to jealousy that 'my' pussy was being defiled too holy fuck that is one magnificent woman and I'm going to fuck her next. With that in mind I approached the bed and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Since you are apparently done for the moment It's my turn."

As Jake pulled out and moved to the side he said.

"The tightest and most alive pussy I have ever been in. I am envious of you sir."

As slid into that now flooded vagina I met Rose's eyes

She was used to a lover with better control and so he was moving off of her body sooner than he liked in response to my tap on the shoulder. Her arms were outstretched to me as I took his place between her thighs. Our eyes met as I ran my cock into her vagina.

"Thank you, thank you you wonderful man I love you, I love you, I love you."

I silenced her voice with a tongue tangling kiss and concentrated on keeping contact with her clit and g spot and within 30 seconds I had her cuming convulsively. I then rolled us over so that Rose could assume her favorite cowgirl position riding my cock. Jake liked the move because he could now kiss her mouth and fondle her bouncing breasts. As she rode me up and down she could now play with Jake's resurgent cock which was proudly standing from his lap. She later told me that when she grasped it around the shaft it extended just about the same distance from her fist as did mine. I guess the ladies keep track of size also.

For the next several hours Jake and I shared Rose back and forth and I could tell Rose loved the intimate attention. Her normal shyness had melted away with this stranger who was now sharing our bed and her body. As the evening wore on it became evident that Jakes time was over and he just quietly gathered up his clothes, dressed and with a gentle kiss and nipple tweek he let himself out of our hotel room.

There was a brief awkward silence that I filled with.

"So, what do you think of the Bears chances this year."

"I think the Bears will have another losing season but I think the William's marriage will be stronger than ever. I think Mr. Williams did something really brave by bringing another lover for his wife. It showed that he loves and trusts his wife and has shown her that sex and love can be separated."

Suddenly Rose got a really sad look on her face and tears started flowing down her cheeks. I folded her into my arms and as her crying diminished I could hear her murmuring I love you, I love you.

"And I love you baby."

We ended the evening in the whirlpool soaking tub in our bathroom. We just cuddled in the warm water as the evidence of our night of extreme passion washed away.

The next morning we of course took care of the morning wood, showered again and wearing our packed casual clothes went back to our regular lives.

We didn't talk about that night for over a month. We did have a pick up in our sex life from our regular every other day to every day but no conversation about our added partner. Then one night Rose brought me a glass of wine in my study and led me into her studio. Two easels were draped with covers and she pulled the cover off with a flourish. It was a watercolor beach scene and center canvas was a naked woman on all fours being spit roasted by two men. No genitals were displayed and the faces were conveniently turned away or down. The woman was clutching her right breast.

"It's beautiful honey. A commission from Hallmark Cards?"

"No, but it could be a pair with this."

With that she pulled the drape off the second easel. This one was for Hallmark. It displayed the rear view of a naked man standing on a beach looking out to the water. His arms were around two equally naked women. His hands were under their arms somewhere in the upper chest area. The left hand of the woman on the left and the right hand of the other woman were each clutching one of his butt cheeks. Their free hands are somewhere to the center front of the man. Their heads are both resting on his shoulders.

"Does this mean what I think it means?"

"It means I have planned a weekend for us that I suspect we will enjoy Sweetheart."

All she would tell me beyond that was that she had rented a cabin in the dune country on the west shore of Lake Michigan and that it had spectacular views. Rose packed our clothes, a cooler stocked with food and a crate with wine and bourbon. We left early on Friday morning to avoid Chicago traffic.

Conversation was light and without substance as we navigated the expressways around the south end of the lake. Most of the time she just sat in silence with a faint smile on her lips. The only time she initiated conversation was to give me directions from a sheet she took from her purse. You may wonder if there was a difference in my attitude, feelings and emotions in bringing a female into our marriage as opposed to a male. There definitely was no consistency on my part. Up to and including the last minute I was worried about bringing in a man. Would she like him more, would I compare favorably in size, stamina and just sex appeal in general. With a woman it was just sure bring her on.

Gradually we worked our way up the coast on state highways and then county and town roads to a private drive that went through a stand of timber and emerged into a clearing which contained a small single story cottage with frontage on the beach. We unloaded our vehicle and while Rose settled the kitchen I walked out the front sliding doors onto a broad deck with stairs down to a narrow lawn and the sandy beach beyond. On either side of the deck there were screening high fences which blocked north and south views of the deck. The only unobstructed side faced the lake. On the deck were several chairs, an umbrella table and a large outdoor futon covered in terry cloth. I had just settled into a chair facing the water when the patio door slid open and I turned to see Rose coming out of the cottage with a stack of towels, sunglasses and a bottle of sunscreen. Missing were her clothes.

"Holy shit girl. Are you sure about nude sunbathing here."

"Yep. The rental agent said all the folks on this stretch of beach are naturalists. Why don't you drop your duds and we can have a sun screen application party."

I never need a second invitation to get naked with Rose and so my clothes were in a pile by the time she got situated on the futon. As I grabbed the sunscreen and started rubbing it into her beautiful skin I thanked my lucky stars for the thousandth time for connecting me with this gorgeous creature. I finished her back quickly and as she rolled over I marveled at the firmness of her breasts, the flatness of her belly and the compact masterpiece of her pussy. When I spent an inordinate amount of time on her thighs and pussy she said.

"If you don't oil up the girls I'm going to have to do it myself."

"Spoilsport"

Then it was my turn to get covered. Her pussy was wet against my butt as she worked on my arms and back and when I rolled over my cock was fully deployed and standing proudly. Rose smiled when she saw my hard on and moved her oiled pussy up against it as she straddled my torso.

"You slathered me with so much oil I think I'll just use my puss to oil your cock."

I looked down between us and it was an erotic scene watching my cock being coated with her juices and sunscreen as her waxed pussy rode up and down on my cock. As I was watching this erotic spectacle suddenly I felt a presence behind Rose on the futon. Sure enough a pair of definitely female hands snaked around Rose to fondle her breasts and hard little nipples. A head to go with the hands came over Rose's shoulder and she turned and kissed the owner of the hands in an open mouthed welcome. So this was how Rose was going to introduce another female to our marriage.

"You're right on time Beth. Welcome. And please say hello to my horny husband Eric. Eric this is a dear friend of mine who will be staying with us for the weekend. She will be fucking you and just possibly I will play as well and let her show me what is so great about the lady love business. More on her bio later now we have your hard on and my itching clit to deal with. Beth, what do you suggest?"

As she said that she lifted off my cock showing Beth old glory shining wet in the midwest sunshine. Beth spoke first.

"Oh Rose, I see what you've been talking about. It's really pretty. What is it 8 inches? "

"No, it's seven and a half. It just looks bigger because I've been trimming his pubic hair and his scrotum is so nice and compact."

"Ladies, we can have show and tell time later. Beth needs some help undressing if she wants to play in the sun. At my suggestion, Rose began to turn around and Beth moved off the futon and opened the button on her jeans and unzipped the pants while kicking off her sandals.

"I'd help you with your blouse but my hands are full of sunscreen."

"No problem Rose it will just be a second."

Beth was a medium height woman about our age. Fit looking, slender with nicely proportioned boobs that were quickly displayed as she was not wearing a bra. A fully naked eager female with a wonderful smile on her face now eagerly rejoined us on the futon. Our four hands slathered sunscreen all over Beth's lightly tanned body. I took the onerous task of covering her breasts and making sure that the lotion was thoroughly worked into every pore of her breasts, nipples and adjoining flesh. A squeal of pleasure came from the woman as Rose massaged her pussy and whispered something in her ear. Whatever plan was whispered Beth and Rose were scrambling to change positions.

A new waxed pussy was quickly taking Rose's place. It was strange but thrilling to watch my wife guiding my cock into the vagina of strange female. Rose had a look of expectation on her face and Beth had the expression of wonder at a new and exciting experience. Instinctively Beth began to rise and fall on my cock as Rose lay down next to me, kissed me gently and whispered.

"This is my thank you for sharing me with Jake last month. Let's enjoy my friend together for this weekend and not let this change our beautiful marriage. I love you with all my heart and I want you to be happy and satisfied."

"I love you too and I desperately need to be kissed."

I had a sudden flash of how bizarre this scenario was and then dismissed it as my wife and I shared a loving deep kiss. Her nipples were hard little bullets in my hands as she moaned into my mouth. In the mean time, an equally gorgeous woman made love to my cock. She was lost in her own world of sexual fantasy as she slowly posted up and down on my dick. Somehow I was making love to two women at the same time and I presume doing an adequate job of it from the appreciative moans coming from the duo.

It is difficult to recap the basic movements and positions of most two person encounters. In multiple person sessions the difficult becomes nearly impossible to recap without sounding mechanical. That being said, we started by having sex with an acquaintance of my wife and ended the weekend making love with a trusted friend. The addition of Beth was magical. Love making with my wife is always wonderful because we know exactly what to do and when with a long time partner. Beth added the factor of the unknown. Neither of us had any sexual experience with her before so we had no preconceptions as to likes, dislikes, taboos or pleasure points. Therefore the next forty eight hours were like a kaleidoscope of wonderful sexual learning experiences. She was a free and open sprite that was open to any and all forms of sexual experimentation and engagement. Experiment and engage we did.

I had had little experience with women prior to Rose and so my sexual repertoire was limited to what my wife and I had worked out through experimentation and reading. Rose was in a similar position and so it was a wonderful experience to have a new female body to play with and experiment on. Beth was happy to be the subject of our attention. I found it fascinating just how alike the two women were in some things and so dissimilar in others.

Much as I enjoyed playing with Beth, I think Rose did even more. She had had no intimate experience with a woman before and so it was great fun for me to watch the reaction my wife had as she was kissed passionately by Beth and then initiated the same in return. Beth was clearly bi and was happy to show Rose the ropes in woman on woman sex. To have all this play out immediately in front of me was over the top exciting. To watch two beautiful women caress each other's bodies and go down on each other was a voyeur's dream. Watching my previously innocent wife joyfully enjoying sex with a woman incentivized me to slip into Rose's vagina while she was between Beth's thighs. Beth later asked me to please do the same for her.

Early afternoon on Friday we took a lunch break and I was formally introduced to the woman with whom I was now intimate. Beth Johanson was a classmate of Rose at Wisconsin. They associated with different groups but were nevertheless aware of each others work. When Rose started going to weekend art shows in the Chicago area they reconnected and became friends. At that time Beth was married to a fellow artist and they were quite in love. Unfortunately he died in a car accident several years ago and Beth had dropped out of the art show circuit. Then just recently she was back and had the booth next to Rose at a show that should have been called because of the weather. Most of the weekend they spent huddled in each other's tents talking about guess what. It was just after our threesome and she told Beth that she was looking for a way to return the favor to her husband. Beth confided that she had been in an open marriage with her deceased husband and that she would be interested in the role. The rest was history.

When Beth reluctantly left on Sunday afternoon we were all as they say, fucked out. I helped Rose with some basic clean up of the cabin and finally as the sun was setting over the lake we soaked in the hot tub. The water on our overused sex organs felt wonderful and as we relaxed in the warm water we chatted about the weekend. Most importantly I reassured Rose that despite having experienced the worldly Beth she was still number one in my heart. Once again, sex outside our marriage was very pleasurable but not for a moment did it threaten my love for my wonderful partner.

After an early dinner we went to bed and cuddled for a while and fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning we packed up and left the rental. We had breakfast on the road and took the long scenic route back to Chicagoland. Our six hour trip gave us ample time to reflect on the weekend specifically and sex outside of our marriage in general. The consensus was that it seemed that we were able to separate sex from love and that our marriage was not at risk. Rose was able to admit that she found it very arousing to be desired by a person of either sex and to be touched and pleasured by same. It was also pleasurable to give back to those people. None of this displaced the solid love that she shared with me, in fact it made her appreciate our relationship more. We both had some trepidation about the what if the outsider is better, bigger, more beautiful etc but we had gotten through that OK. We did both have some transitory feelings of jealousy during our sessions but they were dissipated by simultaneous engagement with another. I told her that I did not get off on the cuckold thing. I could not just sit and watch the love of my life fucking another man. She agreed with me and said she felt the same.

The last major thing that we decided was to take a break from extra marital activities to let our recent activities gestate for a time to see if there were any repercussions. We would however investigate sources of safe and confidential extra marital sex in our locale.

The five years of my contract with Preston seemed to fly by. After a thorough analysis of his operations I made a handful of suggestions which led to some rather severe restructuring of his company. This led to a massive increase in his profits and on going profitability. He rewarded me with a block of stock that together with my other investments made me independently wealthy at the age of thirty six.

The relative improvement in our financial resources led to more and varied vacations to various warm weather destinations during the colder months of the year. We did a number of trips to clothing optional beach resorts which inevitably led to a softening of our decision to to put outside sex on the back burner. The first happened on a beach in Barbados. We had staked out umbrella chaises and were alternating sun bathing nude and taking cuddle breaks out of the hot sun under our umbrellas. We were on a shade break when an attractive blonde couple about our age claimed the chaise next to us. They introduced themselves as Sven and Ingrid Peterson from Oslo Norway. Like most Scandinavians they were fluent in English and unconcerned about casual nudity. They quickly stripped down while continuing a casual conversation with us about the beach, swimming conditions and the resort in general. Their ritual application of sun block was quick, efficient and wonderfully sexual to watch. Ingrid had a slim compact athletic body with breasts nicely proportionate to her overall body. Sven's penis was average in length and girth until his wife lubricated it with their tanning oil. With her slippery hands manipulating it he grew to a quite respectably long but slim size.

At the time I was cuddling Rose from the rear and as we watched the nude couple I hardened and stealthfully slipped into my wife's vagina. Inspired by Sven's display and my dick probing her depths Rose began moving in what could only be an intercourse motion, a fact picked up by Ingrid. She was sitting on the edge of their chaise closing up her bottle of sunscreen.