Eric and Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that they smiled and strolled back to the water. I sat the rest of the way up and looked around for Steph and Gavin. He was sprawled out snoring on their blanket and Steph was nowhere to be seen. The sun was really hot and I suggested to Rose that we go down and swim a bit to cool off. She agreed adding that she needed to rinse out her lady parts because of the deposits a certain man had made.

It was a turn on to just stroll around nude and people watch. Most of the folks there were not the beautiful people but rather just adventurous every day men and women fulfilling some sort of primal urge. When you think about it, we evolved without clothes so how could it be so wrong to return to our roots?

It was common to see erections and various forms of sexual activity going on and in most cases we just kept on walking by. There were a couple instances where we paused. The first was because Steph called out to us from off the path in a little dip between two dunes. She was on all fours and being fucked by a large Hawaii man. Waiting next to them were three other men who were stroking their hard ons apparently waiting their turns. I asked her if she was OK and she answered, "Never better, do either of you want a turn?"

I just waved and we moved on. Finally we got to the older couple. At first I thought they were just sitting watching the waves crash in but as we got closer I realized that she was sitting on his lap facing away from him. His hands were playing with her large pendulous breasts and as we got closer yet I could see that his cock was fully planted in her vagina. I was going to keep walking but he waved us over and introduced his wife Ellen and himself, Walter Preston. It was awkward but I introduced Rose and myself. Walter immediately said.

"Are you the Eric Williams that designs for Standard Design Associates in Chicago?"

"Yes I am and I'll bet that if you know that, you're the Walter Preston Chairman of Preston Industries that keeps trying to lure me away from Standard."

"One and the same. Look I would like to talk to you at length but as you can see you folks inspired the misses and I to indulge in our favorite extra curricular activity."

Ellen Preston was squirming from side to side and so I tactfully said.

"We'll stop by to chat on our way back to our blanket."

It was only a short way to the ocean and as we relaxed sitting in the cool water I answered Rose's unasked questions.

"Here's the deal. I don't know if you remember but Preston was on of the companies I looked at when we came down to Chicago. I didn't go with them because they looked too formal and rigid and my impression was that Standard would give me a wider range of options and growth potential. It won't hurt to talk to Walter but as you know what I really want to do is open my own firm. That's the reason I keep turning down other offers."

"Let's talk to them anyway honey. I like them especially since they are bold enough to make love on a nude beach at age 70 or more. I just hope we are still doing it at that age. Also, the fact that he knows who you are is impressive."

On the way back to our blanket thirty minutes later Walter waved us over and handed us plastic cups.

"Mai Tai time kids. Look, I don't want to talk business here but I do want to buy you and your wife dinner some night. I assume you are staying in one of the hotels on Kaanapali Beach, we're at the Sheraton."

"We're close by at the Hyatt. and we're here for about a week and a half more so whenever you want to get together is fine with us. Rose has told me that we can't go anywhere fancy for dinner because she didn't bring a thing to wear and I didn't bring a suit so a casual dinner will do just fine."

"How about tonight?"

Rose shrugged and said "we came over here with another couple and they might be difficult to round up so we can get back to the hotel to clean up and get dressed."

"No problem, you'll ride with us. We were going to leave here at 3:00 so just meet us at the lot then and we'll drop you at your hotel."

"Sounds good, we'll see you then."

For the next three hours we soaked in the water twice more, looked for shells and made love in the sun. God did I love to kiss and lick the salt off Rose's lovely body. Despite the length of time that we had been together, I never had gotten tired of sex with her. Of course it helped that she constantly needed new applications of sun screen and only I was qualified to apply them. I couldn't help it but sitting astride her gorgeous body and rubbing her perky breasts always put lead in my pencil.

About 2:30 Steph staggered back to a pissed off Gavin. "How many?" he called out to her.

"Just the four of them but most of them went three times. Oh and two blow jobs. How was your nap?"

"Fuck you bitch."

"No thank you Mr. Since you fell asleep on me I found some other guys to fill in for you."

They bickered back and forth like that for the next half hour as we picked up our stuff and dressed. I thanked them for the ride and told them we had met friends who were taking us back to the hotel. Just then Ellen and Walter were trudging by in the sand. Now dressed in regular shorts and tees they looked just like all the other tourists in Maui. Together we walked to the parking lot. Right at the end of the path a white stretch limo awaited with a well dressed driver ready to take our bags and blankets and place them in the trunk.

The ride back to the hotel was pleasant with light conversation and another round of the omni present Mai Tai drinks this time served in crystal. After being served, Ellen asked if this was our first trip to Maui and I nodded to Rose to answer.

"This is our second. We were here on a lark vacation trip before our last year at Wisconsin and liked it so much that we got married on the beach."

I handed Ellen my phone and showed her the pictures of Rose in her gardenias and bikini wedding dress.

"Oh my look at this dear and I thought we had the perfect wedding."

Ellen had a tear or two as Rose related the elevator version of her family issues. We were just getting into my job search prior to graduation when we pulled into our hotel. Ellen and Walter had done a masterful job of getting our personal backgrounds out without saying much about their own.

The driver got out our gear from the trunk and Walter got out to say a few words.

"Sorry for the criss examination it's just force of habit when we meet new people. I'll send the limo back at 5:45 and remember to dress casual. Ellen's going to have something catered in so we'll eat in our suite. Shorts are fine after all this is Hawaii."

We spent the next two hours getting cleaned up. It did take about an hour for me to get all the oils and salts off every square inch of Rose's body. The shower and soaking tub got a workout as we took care of each other's needs. As far as dress went Rose picked out my best Hawaiian shirt and a decent pair of shorts paired with a new pair of sandals purchased the prior day. She wore her hair up the way I like it because it exposed her tiny perfect ears with the diamond earrings I had given her for our tenth anniversary. She wore my favorite bare shouldered sun dress and matching sandals.

The ride to the Sheraton was only five minutes or so and as we rode the driver said.

"Mr Preston has requested for Mr Williams to meet him in the restaurant bar downstairs for a short conference before going up to the suite. I am to escort Mrs Williams directly to the suite. He assures that the conference will take no more than 15 minutes. If this is acceptable I am to call him on his cell."

I didn't have an objection and being a resourceful person, neither did Rose. The driver then placed the call and just said "Yes".

Walter was waiting for me in the bar.

"Thank you for agreeing to this meeting. I took the liberty of ordering a drink for you."

I took a sip of the amber fluid on the rocks and said.

"How did you know Macallan's 18?

"I could say a good guess but it was from an in depth profile that our exec search firm did on you last year. We like to keep tabs on our competitors and if they are doing well we do in depth analysis of why. It turns out that you are the principal reason for the success of your employer and that is why we are interested in having you work the same magic for our company.

According to our head hunter, you have turned down similar offers not to bid the price up but because you have a notion of opening your own Design business. Being a prudent fellow I'm certain that you know that most of these ventures fail because in essence you cannot Design while you are selling and you cannot sell when you are designing. There aren't enough hours in the day. Therefore what you need is capitalization and a stable customer base so you can do what you do best. I can provide both capital and a guaranteed customer under a five year contract. You provide your services for that period and the business is yours. Are you interested? If yes then we can meet back in Chicago to finalize the details. If no we will part as friends. In either case we now go upstairs for cocktails and dinner with two gorgeous and oh so sexy women. Agreed"

"I of course need to talk to Rose and I also need to get a plan down on paper. Give me two or three days and I will call you. In either event I want to buy you and your wife a nice dinner by way of thanking you for your hospitality and kindnesses."

The dinner was wonderful, the views from the balcony stunning, the conversation light and humorous and the drinks generous. The most startling was the transformation of Ellen from a naked and lusty old lady to a well dressed and elegant CEO's wife. In summary, they were the quintessential corporate power couple courting a hopeful conquest and we ate it all up. We left in the limo at 12 with the promise to call back within three days with my answer.

We were giddy with the possibilities presented and as usual excitement in one area translated into a marathon of incredibly intense sex. Rose was affected almost more than me and slipped out of her sundress in the elevator. Handing me the dress and her panties she proceeded me down the hall to our room. Once inside she attacked me just inside the door of our room and we ended up fucking with the door open. Her cries as she orgasmed brought a call from the front desk to ask if everything was alright.

I had been planning what I wanted to do striking out on my own for the past eighteen months so when I sat down to draft my proposal to Preston within two hours it was written. Rose helped wordsmith the document and by noon it was done. I emailed it to Walter's private account and after making love to my wife took her to lunch by the pool, a siesta and an erotic afternoon round of lovemaking on our balcony.

Preston accepted and wired my bank the downpayment on my contract and now the clock was running on my forming an LLC, notice to my current employer and loving my wife with every breath I took.

We visited the nude beach twice more in the next 10 days both times with the Prestons, our new best friends. It was good to get to know Walter better and for Rose to bond with Ellen because we would be needing top level support for the changes I would soon could be suggesting at Preston's company.

On the flight home from Maui I remarked to Rose that we should come back to the islands more often because it seemed to be a pivotal place in our relationship. The first time we came single and went home married. This trip we came to celebrate our ten year anniversary and came home with a career changing new direction and a deeper love and understanding of our sexuality.

They weren't happy at my job when I went in for my last few days of work. They continued in their unhappiness when I turned down more money but then were somewhat placated when I offered the services of my new consulting company. The company lawyer then tried to make a consulting contract exclusive to my old company and I turned them down. I will have other clients so sorry I'm not interested in exclusivity. My next visit was to my lawyer to sign the paperwork for the LLC and the following one was to get home by midday and ambush the artist in residence with a nooner.

The next decade was a most productive time in my professional life. Not only did I help Preston's company become more creative in the areas that needed help but I also maintained my relationship with my former company as a consultant. With these and a handful of other clients I achieved and annual income level that was far in excess of anything I had ever hoped for. This together with the investments I had made with Grandmothers inheritance years before and we were basically set for life. For instance, the $0.50 Apple stock that I bought a decade ago had since split two for one, four for one and seven for one and the last time I looked was selling for $150 per share. You do the math.

The fact that we were doing well financially does not mean that bedroom issues were being ignored. Far from it. The second decade of our marriage was more highly sexed than was the first. Several weeks after the Maui trip Rose and I were having a pillow talk conversation after our nightly love making session. As I have indicated earlier, open communication was the norm between us so I wasn't surprised when she timidly asked me if she could tell me something sensitive.

"Sure, what's up?."

"You know I love you desperately don't you?"

"Of course. I've never had any doubts about your love for me even when I leave the toilet seat up."

"This is more serious. More and more lately I've been consumed with thoughts of other men's cocks. It got worse after we visited the nude beach in Maui. At first it was just anonymous cocks and then bodies with faces attached started appearing. Men you or I know. Then when I met someone new I would wonder what his cock looked like and especially what it looked like hard. Lately I've wondered what it would feel like if I could touch it or have it in my mouth or pussy. I sometimes dwell on these thoughts for hours and it makes me feel so guilty, like Ive been cheating on you. Then the other day at my life drawing class we have a new male model. He's got a nice balanced body and can hold poses for decent periods of time. His problem is that he can't seem to control his erections. Time and time again he gets these really stiff hard ons. I had one of the male students talk to him about it and I got some scary feedback. He said that the hard ons are my fault. He poses for other classes and doesn't have the same problem.

My problem is that I've been thinking of him even when I'm having sex with you. I'm wondering what his cock would feel like in me. Would it be different from the wonderful way yours hits my g spot so perfectly or when you press in and touch my cervix or the way the shaft tantalizes my clit as you stroke in and out of me."

Without saying a word I moved on top of her and when she felt my freshly renewed hard on she knew why and her legs moved out and as I moved deliberately into her wet vagina her legs curled around me and clamped me in place.

"So my husband, the image of me fucking another man turns you on does it?"

"The image of my beautiful wife getting and giving pleasure has always been a pleasurable image for me. Of course I would like to be the one doing the giving but I can certainly understand you wondering what the same acts would feel like when someone else is doing that giving. Would it kill me if you wanted to try out someone else or would it kill you if I did the same? I don't think so and I would hope that our love would carry us through."

The conversation needed to be interrupted for Rose's orgasm.

"So were you thinking of him or me?"

"Bastard. I was thinking of the muscle builder in Maui with the 10" cock who kept waving it around in my face. I wanted to bite it off."

"Bite it or suck it"

"Maybe a little of both, now shut up and give me another of those Eric specials."

This conversation and variations of it occurred with increasing frequency over the next few months. Finally I took the bull by the horns and acted. I told Rose that since her birthday was coming up I had made reservations at a downtown hotel and that we would have a dress up night of dinner and dancing and not have to worry about drinking and driving. I also mentioned that we might just find her that new penis she had been fantasizing about for the past several months. Her response was she was in the mood for a dress up night and to dream on regarding the finding a penis.

"The only penis I want to find is yours, Ace."

We went down to the hotel on Michigan Avenue and checked in about six. We were wearing our casual clothes and carrying a garment bag for her dress and my suit. Rose also carried a small bag for her make up and toiletries. I shaved and dressed in my usual seven minutes. Rose took a bit longer since she had a bit more to shave and then of course there are the creams etc etc etc and so an hour later a perfect vision emerged from the bathroom. Wow! Her hair was up the way I like it. Her perfect ears and neck displayed the jewelry gifts of the last decade. Her dress was off the shoulder with a deep cleavage that got my juices flowing. She allowed only a kiss on the cheek so as not to spoil her makeup.

"We could blow off dinner and just get right to the desert course here. I hope you are wearing thigh highs and no panties because I want to fuck you tonight dressed just like that in the elevator."

"Big talker. I'll bet you wait till we back in the room."

Dinner was elegant, the wine was very nice, the service was impeccable and our conversation was light hearted and sexy. After a small brandy for dessert Rose set off for the powder room and I placed the call that we would be in the hotel bar in ten minutes.

The bar has a nice atmosphere and on Saturday nights has a versatile three piece combo for dancing or just casual listening.

Being relatively early in the evening there were still tables and booths available. We opted for a booth and ordered our favorite Scotch on the rocks. Several rounds later and after a like number of dances we were just passing by the bar on our way to our booth when I spotted him.

"Why it's Jake Hubbard. How are you?"

"Eric Williams it's been ages. How are things going and who is this ravishing beauty. Does your wife know you are sneaking around with beauty queens?"

"Yes she does. In fact she fixed me up with this beauty herself. This is my wife Rose. Rose this is Jake Hubbard, an old friend from my former company. Say are you with anyone tonight?"

"No I just came down for a drink. I work for Consolidated now and got stuck in town for the weekend. One more of these and I'm heading back to the laptop and perhaps some adult content TV."

"Why don't you join us, we have a booth right over here."

"I don't want to interrupt your date."

"No problem, we were just having a nightcap before heading up ourselves."

That one more drink stretched out into several more and then Jake and I took turns dancing with Rose who appeared to be feeling no pain and was having a good time. When Jake brought Rose back to the table the next time he gave me a nod and I announced that I had invited Jake to join us in our room and that everyone needed to drink up while I settle the bill. Rose looked a little puzzled but Jake played along and even volunteered to cover his portion of the bill. I refused, tipped the waitress and we set off to the elevator.

As we proceeded through the lobby heading for the elevator she took both our arms and we marched three abreast onto an elevator. I kissed her as the door closed and when we broke I told Rose not to ignore Jake. He took advantage of the opportunity and turned her modest polite kiss into a tongue probing embrace that was interrupted only by the elevator door opening on our floor.