Eric Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers

I pulled away and set it on eighty and tapped the cruise control button. He didn't follow me. I think he just wanted to look over my ride.

I got home, slipped into bed and slept like a baby.

Saturday morning I woke up to my phone ringing. Gary and his buddy Leon wanted to come over and watch some college ball on my new setup. I told him to bring some snacks and beer. Nothing is free. He showed up in time for the ten am game.

"Hey, bud. Come on it. Hey, Leon. Make yourselves at home. It's almost game time."

We got all set up and watched the first half. Gary started grilling me about Reina.

"So, buddy. How goes it with Reina. You in love yet."

"Jeez, guy. I just met her. We've only gone out a couple of times. You know, lunch and dinner."

"Admit it. You're in love. You can't resist her."

"I know. She is some amazing woman."

The both teased me til the second half started.

Between games I stepped out and called Reina.

"Hi, Eric. What are you up to today?"

"Not much. Gary and Leon came over. Guy stuff and sports and beer. The wanted to see my new TV."

"A little male bonding, huh?"

"Yeah. You busy today?"

"Yes. I have to show a house in Pacific Beach this afternoon. It's a second showing so I think they're ready to make an offer. I'll reel them in."

"You're good at reeling them in."

"Oh, really."

"I know first hand."

We both chuckled.

"I just called to hear your voice and tell you I had a great time last night."

"That's sweet of you to say that. Thank you."

"How about I call you Tuesday for lunch. I need to do some work for John on Monday. He'll want something at the end of the week."

"That's fine. I'll make sure I don't have anything scheduled."

"Bye bye."

"Goodbye. Eric."

Gary and Leon hung around all day in front of my TV. They wanted to come back tomorrow. We ended up watching sports for the rest of the weekend.

Monday I found some interesting stuff for John. I was working my way up into Northern California. I put it all in a thumb drive for him.

Tuesday, I took Reina to lunch at the Olive Garden again. She seemed happy to see me. I know I was happy to see her. We had a nice lunch and I set up another date for Friday night.

And, Yes, she got an offer accepted on the house in Pacific Beach. She would be getting two percent on a $500K sale.

Friday night we dined, wined and danced at a nice hotel. When I took her home we had a hot session of kissing and hugging on her steps. She was taking my tongue down her throat and pressing against my boner. We both got pretty hot. I thought for a few minutes she was going to invite me, but we parted hot and horny.

I took her to lunch on Wednesday at the Olive Garden again and set up a date for Saturday night at Romano's. Gary, Leon and their dates wanted to meet up with us. She agreed and I made reservations for six.

***************

We arrived a little early and secured out table. Fifteen minutes later Gary, Leon and their dates showed up. Introductions were made all around and we settled down with three carafes of wine. We had a great time and a great meal. We moved to a table near the dance floor and the dancing began. The first one was a slow one and Reina and I moved out on the floor. With her lithe, soft body plastered to mine we floated around the floor. I was in heaven and by all appearances she was too. She snuggled up close and laid her head on my chest. Her firm breasts pressed against my chest and my semi hard cock pressed against her stomach. The third slow one started and I leaned down and kissed her. She returned it by sliding her tongue into my mouth. I moaned and pulled her closer."

The song ended and we walked back to the table. Gary was watching us. I saw his eyes look at the bulge in my pants. He smiled and as we sat he said, "You two should get a room." Everyone laughed and Reina looked into my eyes, leaned toward me and kissed me. I knew we were on our way.

We stayed a while longer, trading partners for the fast dances. A slow set started and Reina took my hand and led me out to the dance floor. She moved into my arms and pressed against me. I leaned down and kissed her again. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "I love you, Reina." she gasped and looked into my eyes as if looking to see if I really meant it. She smiled and mouthed the magic words, "I love you too.

We danced to two more slow songs. As I held her tight she looked up at me.

"Take me home, baby."

I didn't say a word. We both knew tonight was the night. The song ended and we walked back to the table. I looked at Gary and said, "We're going to get a room. See you guys later." With that, Reina picked up her purse and wrap and we walked out.

Not that I was in a hurry, but I broke most of the speed limits on the way to my house. Reina sat quietly with her hand on my thigh.

We walked in the door and immediately started kissing and removing clothes. We left a trail of clothes leading into the bedroom. I was holding her soft naked body to mine. I stepped back.

"I been waiting for this for quite a while. I want to look at you. Show me that beautiful body. She smiled and struck a pose for me. One toe pointed and her knee in front of her other leg. One hand on her hip and one behind her head. I stood in awe looking at her perfect body. He dark nipples were at attention and her shaved mound greeted my eyes.

"Amazing. Just amazing. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

'Thank you, baby. I want to be pretty for you."

She moved to me and our bodies pressed together. My throbbing hard cock against her stomach. He firm breasts on my chest. I lifted her and laid her on the bed. I gently laid on her and kissed her around her neck. She moaned and I knew I found a hot spot. I licked and sucked all around her neck and ears. I worked my way down to her firm breasts. I gently massaged them while suck on her nipples. Her moans and groans spurred me on. My hand slid down over her stomach to her shaved mound. He legs parted and I found her moist pussy lips. She opened her legs more for me. I gently caressed her pussy lips. I was in no hurry and I sensed she wasn't either. We both knew we had all night.

I kissed my way down to her mound. She spread her legs so I get between them. I sat up on my knees feasting my eyes on her beauty. Our eyes met and she whispered.

"Love on me baby. It's been so long. Love on me."

"I slid my hands down the inside of her thighs. She lifted her legs and spread wide for me, giving herself to me. I settled down to some serious pussy eating. I licked and sucked on her dark flower, watching her labia fill with blood and open for me. He clit peeked at me from under its hood. I licked from her dark pucker up over her blood engorged pussy lips to her clit. She cried out and thrust her hips up. He juices started flowing for me. I licked up her ambrosia as fast is I could. He hands were in my hair, holding me in place. Little animal noises filled my ears. I stuck one finger in her and gently started finger fucking her. He thrusts met mine as I licked around her pussy lips. I stuck in another finger. I heard her gasp as it pushed in her. More of her juices flowed out and down over her dark pucker. My fingers curled up and found her G spot. She moaned and pulled her legs up to her breasts. I worked on her G spot for a few minutes. He humping gained intensity. I sensed she was about to cum. I rubbed her G spot faster and sucked up her clit. He body went rigid as her orgasm hit her.

"Yes. Yes. Oh god yes."

As her orgasm peaked I sucked her clit up again. Another one hit her and she cried out for me. I waited for her to come down and moved up over her. My cock head touched her pussy lips. Her hands found it and rubbed it around in her moisture.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me with that big cock. Make me your woman."

He heels hooded in my ass cheeks and her hips thrust up. My cock popped in stretching her lips around it. She cried out and came again.

"All of it, baby. I want all of it. Fuck me. fuck me."

I lowered myself, pressing into her hot wet pussy. Slowly she took all of me in her. Her legs locked behind me holding me in. I could feel her cervix touching my cock. My pelvis bone met hers and she rubbed her clit on it. I felt her pussy grasp my cock and another orgasm rocked her body.

"Oh god Yes. Cumming on your cock. Fucking god yes."

He pussy muscles were strong and I knew I wouldn't last long. He arms went around my chest and she moaned into my ear.

"Cum in me, baby. Fill my pussy with your cum"

We picked up a rhythm, thrusting and grinding. I felt the stirring in my loins.

"Take it baby. Take my cum."

She pushed up and gripped my cock. I felt my cock swell and pushed hard into her. She gave me one hard squeeze and my cum rocketed into her hot grasping pussy. Mutual orgasms flooded our senses as my cum filled her. Our screams filled the room.

"Our convolutions finally stopped and I collapsed on her. She held me, locked in her embrace, kissing my neck and chest. I must have been squishing her because she rolled me off, still holding me with her legs and arms.

"Hold me, baby. Hold me."

I pulled her closer and held her against me, one hand on her back and one on her firm ass.

"Eric, I love you. I'm your woman now, forever."

"Forever, baby. Forever."

Finally, she released me from her grip and pushed me on my back. She laid her head on my chest and slid her hand down to my limp cock. She coated her hand in our love juice and took her finger in her mouth. She licked it clean. She moved her hand up to my mouth.

"Taste us."

She stuck a finger in my mouth. I sucked and licked it clean.

"Good, huh?"

"Yep, pretty good."

The taste surprised me. Just slightly salty. I knew then that I would be eating many our our cream pies.

After a few minutes I heard her whisper.

"I want you again, baby. I want more."

I didn't protest. She moved down and started licking and sucking my cock. He nails gently raked under my balls. In just a few minutes my cock filled with blood. She moved up over me and held my cock head against her pussy lips. She rubbed it in our juices and then slowly took it. I moaned and she slid down on me. My cock bottomed out and I heard her moan.

"Yes. Full of my lovers cock. Yes. Yes."

She put her hands on my chest and started. He pussy muscles did things to my cock that I didn't think were humanly possible. I reached up and held her breasts, tweaking and rolling her dark nipples. She pulled almost all the way out and dropped on me. He clit hit my bone and an orgasm rocked her. He head fell back and her mouth was open. She kept repeating this. As she would slide down she would clamp down hard on me. After a few of these I felt the stirring in my loins. She seemed to sense it too and she sped up.

"Now, baby. Now."

She pulled up, clamped down on my cock and dropped. That pushed me over the edge. My cock swelled and started pumping cum in her. She squealed and came with me. Her head was back, her mouth open and her eyes closed as she milked my cum into her grasping pussy. We sang a melody of mutual ecstasy with our moans and groans. Finally she collapsed on my chest, her pussy milking the last drops of my cum into her. My arms went around her and I held her tight.

Our breathing returned to normal. I raised up and pulled the blankets up over us. We fell asleep in a loving embrace.

I woke first the next morning. I raised myself on my elbow and just looked. Feelings of love and joy almost overwhelmed me. I shook myself back to reality and headed to the shower. After a quick shave, shower and attention to my morning breath I walked back into the bedroom. She was sitting up, stretching and yawning.

"Naked breakfast in fifteen minutes."

"Oh yeah. Perfect. Your woman is starving."

"Your man is too."

I smiled, turned and headed to the kitchen.

She walked into the kitchen just as I finished putting all the food on the table. She was drying her hair with a big fluffy towel. I stopped and just looked, watching her breasts sway. She smiled.

"See something you like?"

"No. I see something I love. I'll never get tired of looking at you, so get used to it."

"It's a two way street. I love looking at you too. You're my hunk."

"OK, enough of this. Sit down and dig in."

I poured her a cup of coffee and we both loaded our plates.

"I could get used to having my man cook for me. This is nice."

"This is about the best I do unless you like mac and cheese, Campbell's soup or Top Ramen."

"Ah yes. Good old college food. It's been a long time since I ate that low on the food chain."

"Me too. I don't want to go back."

We finished eating and I poured us each a cup of coffee.

I asked her, "How you feeling now.'

"I feel stuffed, happy and loved. How about you?"

"Pretty much the same. It's all good.

We lounged around the rest of the day, fucking every time I got an erection. We tried to fuck each other to death. She almost succeeded.

****************

One week later we did our "meet the parents" thing. I was pleasantly surprised that her parents accepted the fact that I was white and dating their daughter. He brother was there and I passed his inspection too. Her sister was away somewhere and couldn't make it.

He mother was an older version of her. I told her Dad he was a lucky man. He smiled and agreed. The seem to be very much in love even after all the years they had been married. He was a retired machinist. She was a retired teacher. They lived quite comfortably on their pensions. I suspected Reina gave them the house. It was a beautiful three bedroom in La Mesa.

My parents had been forewarned and took to her immediately. Mom spirited her away into the kitchen to make dinner. Dan gave me a big high five with a shit eating grin on his face. I mentioned that he was a dirty old man and he didn't argue. I knew he could read my feelings for her all over my face. We chatted a while, had a nice dinner and finally left. We spent the night at her house.

***************

Over the next few months Reina and I spent as much time together as possible. We went to concerts, plays, movies, and dining and dancing. One night she took me to a country and western dance hall. I learned to do the Texas two step and the Lindy. Every night we spent together fucking our brains out. I was amazed at how versatile she was in and out of bed.

We quickly grew tired of having to spend even a few nights apart. It was when I finally got around to getting the inside of my place painted. I stayed at her place while the painters went to work. We talked about it and decided that she would move in with me. Her brother was renting an apartment and she gave up her place to him. We moved her stuff to my place and got settled in. It was truly wonderful waking up with her in my bed every morning. I was one happy camper.

Three months later John and I had sent out the next build for my software package. One company in Poway was having trouble with it. It was on a Friday and I was pouring over the build, and trying to find out why they were having trouble. I came home with a briefcase full of paperwork.

I walked in and found Reina, naked in the kitchen. I had to stop and feast my eyes. She just smiled and went on with what she was doing. Finally I came to and greeted her with a grope and a kiss on her hot spot. She shivered and hugged me.

"I have a little work to do, baby. One customer is giving me fits over my program."

"Go ahead. Dinner will be ready in about an hour."

I sat on the sofa and pulled out my paperwork. I was concentrating on it as I walked into my office.

"Honey. Will you help me with this. I can't get it to save my work."

I walked over, still looking over my papers. I leaned over and held one breast and kissed her on the neck. I saw the save icon was gray.

"It looks like you already saved it."

I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked and saw Reina standing in the doorway.

"What the...huh? What. Oh fuck."

She walked over to me and hugged me.

"Honey, You've already met my twin sister, Keesha. We're a package deal."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers