All Comments on 'Erica Does Some Modelling'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible!

That was an amazing story, Clare. Each one of yours gets better and better. Erica is a great character, I'm sympathetic for her at the same time that I want to have her, in every way possible. Thanks for writing it, please keep them coming.

sfgiantsfansfgiantsfanover 14 years ago
What’s a Daddy to do?

After Erica ate that freshly-fucked cock directly from her eighteen year-old ass, she now became certified slut. What’s a Daddy to do? Should he punish her for being a nasty, ass-fucking slut or should he comfort her? After all it was his fault for taking all her panties and leaving his poor little girl without any. This Daddy would comfort her, promising her never leave her without panties again. After hearing how Jeremy raped her virgin ass this Daddy was ready to show his daughter the real pleasures of anal sex. Erica knows that her Daddy is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT!!! Audio version?

This is amazing liker all of your stories...can you please make an audio version of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Claire Is The Best

There are some very good male authors on this site, but knowing that claire 2010 is genuinely female, and is happy to use the crude language which I for one love to hear women use in a sexual situation, makes her Number 1 for me. Thanks for posting Claire, and for your gorgeous voice.

atypicaldreamatypicaldreamover 14 years ago
that's my good little girl

as fantastic as ever claire... what a good girl you are for your daddy...

claimdeniedclaimdeniedover 14 years ago
soo hot!!!!!!!!!!

More Erica stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very vivid, smoking hot, and explosively sexy!!!

MiloanTalesMiloanTalesabout 14 years ago
Erica is Easy

Easy to read. Easy to get her do anything you want. Quite a fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fantastic

As usual great to read and has me hard and wanting more! Ajk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely work, Claire

Absolutely filthy as always, and with a wicked sense of humour as well "oh Daddy how could you"(run off with all the panties)!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Can't wait to read more of Erica's adventures

Awesome, filthy story. I can't wait to listen to the audio!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh, Lordy!

i know this is an Erica story(and extremely hot) but when Erica says, "ohh...ohhh, my cunt...my cunt...my fuckhole!" i can just here Claire's wonderful accent echoing these incredibly sexy and nasty words and i love it! God Bless, Erica; God Bless, Claire and God Bless, Australia for giving us these two passionate women! never stop rocking our world, love!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot For Erica

Wish I could see the photos.

Tim

DarknitemareDarknitemareabout 14 years ago

this one makes me wanna be the club owner , over and over agian .

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 14 years ago
Yummy!

Even though I've never fucked a girl in the ass, Erica makes me want to try it! Feeling that tight ring coax the cum from my cock and fill her rump with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hard, hard, cock............

Claire, your story had my cock hard almost from the beginning. I could feel your pussy when my cock began to spurt, Now I've got to clean my keyboard, you naughty girl you.

leontomaxleontomaxabout 14 years ago
Great anal sex writing...

You write this so well, it has to be a fetish of yours! Please write more.

satanclaus69satanclaus69almost 14 years ago
A 5 star story again

I love every story I read of your Claire. I can not get enough. I come on here a couple times a day to read your stories. I love them.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 14 years ago
don't know

I don't know how I missed this series before! Wonderful!!! Only Kariina Smith challenges Erica as a heroine to whom amazing, wonderful, and fabulous things happen. You delight and excite this reader. If that is your aim, keep on writing, you do it right.

desertbare3desertbare3over 13 years ago
Lil Annie Fannie

Erica reminds me of Lil Annie Fannie, a cartoon strip from the early days, the 60's, of Playboy magazine. Annie was buxom, beautiful, always provocatively dressed if not skimpily dressed, kind of innocent...and always wound up in situations...much to her surprise... where she was always sucking off some guy, getting royally fucked or both.

Keep up Erica's exploits...it certainly keeps me up ;)

stoptouchinthosemonkeesstoptouchinthosemonkeesover 13 years ago
a 5 star effort!!

love this story! someone suggested doing an audio version of the erica stories...i think that's an outstanding idea!! this story has such an innocent beginning and then takes a left turn and becomes a hot sweet piece of erotica...claire hangs it all out and takes so many chances with her writing and she is to be commended...i hope there are more "erica"stories waiting in the wings!! lots of love, baby girl xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Agree!

Erica gets some rough treatment here,but the story is so so hot I almost busted my zipper, Claire you write some nasty fun stuff and I have to wonder does it get you excited ,do you panties get wet while you read all our lust filled comments and how we desiring you!?

I'd love to see you fingering you pussy,let me taste your love juices on your finger tips,have you shove your damp panties in my face as you rub and pinching your so very suckable nipples before you use me as your warmblooded sex toy!

I hope so cause baby you got me so turned on.

Thanks for a fun read and sharing this in my fantasy!

Jesse1369Jesse1369over 13 years ago
Ouch!

Erica is such a wonderfully horny little character. Her tale (or is it tail, lol) is keeping me painfully hard as I read and stroke. Claire, your way with words is hot. Would love to hear al of Erica's stories in audio format but I can imagine / fantasize your voice as I read. yummmmm. Would love to find this little slut and take advantage of her innocence and her tight little asshole myself. I would cum so hard and deep in her ass.

RMDBMDRMDBMDalmost 13 years ago
wow

you are truly talented

okayterrificokayterrificalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

This is such a great story! I love what a little slut Erica is, and the way you describe every is amazing. I love that Jeremy blackmailed her too, that was a nice way to end the story.

gridiron_assassingridiron_assassinover 12 years ago
Wow..

Very sexy story that is well written. Love the blackmail nothing beats anal!

MsAyahuascaMsAyahuascaover 11 years ago
Claire2010 writes with passion and love.

I love listening to and reading claire2010's stories. They are unique and very erotic.

ginasdaddyginasdaddyalmost 10 years ago
Fucking hot

Another masterpiece from Claire, another huge load from me. 13 pulses of jizz shooting out of my cock. A+.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

why do you keep having Erica get raped? I don't understand it. You could have a pretty good dad/daughter story on it's own without all the rape

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
very good.

Are you planning a sequel ?? I hope so... v

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

So hot, so dirty.

Anonymous trolls go away, read a different theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous