All Comments on 'Erika's Toy'

by Dback69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spell Check

Nice femdom story. Really enjoyed it. Hope to read more of your stories along the same theme.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A nice beginning.

As Anonymous remarked, check your spellings. Other than a few minor errors this was a very good story - it's a shame you haven't enabled voting.

Welcome to Literotica as a write, nonetheless, and please bring us more of your excellent work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total

crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Noncon

Using the word mistress does not change that this was a drugged rape.

Reads like an adolescent boy's wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My fantasy exactly

Incredible. Transfer story to tucson, retain the names as I am, in reality, Daniel and the young, gorgeous femme fatale I knew in 08-09 was named Erica. She had related to me her fondness for dominating older men, and I have fantasized this scenario over and over again ever since. I have run into her twice since then, both times in work related circumstances, and wish we'd meet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

Really good

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Daniel returned to the bar on Friday looking different to last week. He had on a long blond wig and bright blue contacts under plain lensed glasses. He immediately saw Erika in conversation with a handsome young man.

When the guy disappeared to the men’s room, he saw Erika empty the contents of a vial into the man’s drink. When the guy retuned, Erika pulled him towards the exit. Daniel could see the guy starting to weave a little as Erika guided him to her Mercedes & sat him in the passenger seat. She was reaching for her bag when she felt an excruciating pain in her shoulders as her vision went white. The taser had worked perfectly.

Daniel lifted Erika under her shoulders and half dragged, half lifted, her across to his panel van.

The chloroform was used and she was quickly hogtied and a penis gag was fitted.

Daniel went over to her car and made sure the guy was breathing steadily. He would wake up in a few hours with nothing worse than a mild headache. Daniel clicked the remote, locking the car and slipped into the drivers seat of the van.

He drove carefully up into the hills, smiling and singing quietly to himself as he thought about the enjoyable weekend he was going to have. Oh yes, he wasn’t nicknamed “The Sierra Strangler” for nothing.

letthecanesbeginletthecanesbegin10 months ago

Best story I have read on literotica (this is exactly my fantasy) - well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous