All Comments on 'Erik's Transformation Ch. 03'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

A bit fanciful, but I enjoyed it all the same.

washdog10washdog10about 11 years ago
Totally Absurd

This story was total crap. Inviting the doctor to help her fuck her son is just ridiculous and killed the sex scene. Having the doc's commentary was absurd because mom could have done a better job of teaching her son what she likes. Also, what mother would want someone watching as she commits incest for the first time? Get real, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

I love stories like this. If I understand Kate need the doctor's help, so the doctor present during the first fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked it

Doc needs to join

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Obviously a World of Fantasy

... and what's wrong with that? I loved the Doc in the picture, but, I agree, she does need to get involved. I look forward to the Doc eating out Mom, while Eric takes the Doc from behind. Then you can move on to Mom & Eric enjoying a private & developing relationship. I hope you let your imagination run wild. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking!

Erik thought unloading his young balls in his mother's mouth was good, but as he discovered shooting his big doses of sperm up his mommy's cunt is even better.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackabout 11 years ago
Fun story

This has been a fun fantasy story to read. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Very erotic and kinky.

Kate is going to be a very well fucked woman for a long time with having a horny stud of a son like Erik.

Hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
@washdog10

I'm with you dude. Absolute Crap it is. Better elsewhere.

But its fun Crap. Just don't let the unreal bother you much.

Just do what I did. Read. Laugh off & move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
@washdog10

This is not crap. You do not understand the idea of this story. Go on Nik314 ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh yeah

good story want more

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
dynamite

I like your story keep up writing well

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
O M G !!!!!!!!!!!!. ^*!^*!^*!

What kind of DOCTOR would ask a mother,

to do this with her son ????. Unless he had a

chance too get some of MOMS goodies.

Hot story, good read.

...THANKS...

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Very nice...

... but isn't he doc going to give him a tour of his hot, wet, and needy Mom's pussy. How to please her with his mouth and fingers. How to find her afore mentioned, with no explanation, "G" spot. How to make her beg for his steel hard rod. How to prepare her for his cock to penetrate her tight sphincter and fuck her beautiful big ass.

Oh well what do I know? You're the author, and I'm just the pervert reading the story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Without the character of Dr. Wood, this story would be a diseaster. The son honestly does not know what to do sexually. Throughout this story, the mother has failed to inform her son exactly what she enjoys and how to please her. Although the mother finally sees her son has a man and she accepts the fact that she likes to please him, she stillnot explained the sexual act from a woman's point of view. She has failed to explain "trust" to her son. After all, it is the woman who is penetrated; therefore, the male must know what he is doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES