All Comments on 'Erin Mitchell'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BigBeanieBigBeanieover 3 years ago
You can do better than this

story, which is littered with errors and could definitely benefit from being proof- read. On top of that the phrasing is rather "clunky"... it doesn't flow at all well. Finally, I found all the euphemisms childish and distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Difficult to read

And disappointing. The idea was good and the story line OK, but the flow was poor, and it was full of errors. Reads like someone with English as a second language, which is fine if it’s the case, but doesn’t excuse basic errors that would have been picked up by Word or Google Docs if you took a little time to check it. If not, get an editor.

saucy_charlenesaucy_charleneover 3 years ago
Where is it?

I have to find this place, sounds heavenly MMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I come here to enjoy reading erotic stories. And TonyMA70 is one of my favourite writer. There are tones of other story and writer that would meets your criteria. Please i begging you dont come here and demotivate my personal best writer. If your critics somehow makes TonyMA70 stop writing I swear you to be dead by lightning strike next friday

mikesch_236mikesch_236over 3 years ago

Sorry but hopefuly you can do much batter. This is badly written, in dire need of a copy-editor and just does not flow at all

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

This story was so clumsyly written it was pathetic. I didn't finish page 1.

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 3 years agoAuthor
To the Commenters

To all that have read this story. I want to thank all people who took the time to write a comment.

For the three people that gave derogatory comments who had the courage to sign their nom-de-plume. Because I want to write better, I took the time to go to their site to read some of their stories. I wanted to learn more about what they meant. Guess what they have no stories for me to read to become a better writer.

They are like the people who get into construction with only a superficial knowledge of construction and try to tell someone that actually does the work how to do it.

To the anonymous commenter. You’re a coward. I used to run into you guys all the time. Don’t waste your time with the comments. If you want to say something about my publications put on your big boy pants and sign your name.

To all the persons who have written derogatory comments about my works I suggest you not waste your time, unless you have some stories you wrote I can use so I can become a better writer. I suggest you just don't read any of my stories. I go under TonyMA70 in case you forget. You will not discourage me from writing. I do it for my pleasure and I put it on the site in case someone likes my kind of literature.

To all that like my stories do not fear I will continue to publish my works. I am too old to have pin heads with no talent try to bring me down to their level.

I do read stories of other authors when the comments are good I re-read the story and take notes. I then go to my story that is in progress and see if I can improve it.

Stay safe and healthy, Yes, even those who don’t like my stories.

Merry social distanced and masked Christmas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTonyMA70@TonyMA70
I am a retired carpenter in the New England area of the USA

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES