Erin's Turn

Story Info
Harvey's gotten all the benefits lately, it's Erin's turn.
1.1k words
3.43
8.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/22/2022
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in the treehouse a few days later, both of them clearly aware of the fact that she had given him a handjob there, and of the growing sexual tension between them. Still, Erin tried to ignore it, finishing another essay length document that was essentially both begging for more grant money and acting like she didn't need to beg because she deserved it.

As soon as she was finished and it was saved she closed the lid to her laptop and shoved it away, towards her bag. "Oh my god, I hate writing those," she groaned, flopping back into Harvey's lap, completely blocking his book, though she doubted he minded. "You're so lucky to have a college fund, d'you know that?"

"I mean... yeah, I do. You're stressed as hell about all of this. I don't really have to bother." He made a face as he put the book aside and settled his arms around her. "I dunno how you're supposed to get a job as well as get ready for college in the fall."

"No clue. Probably they want me to put off college until I just don't go, but that's not going to happen. I put way too many applications out there to not even try if one of them offers me a spot." She huffed, shifting so that they were a bit more comfortable and then letting her head rest on his shoulder. "You'd think they'd want me to go, so that I'd be out of the house."

"You'd think, but that's apparently too logical for them," he sassed, kissing her cheek. "Do you wanna be distracted?"

She raised an eyebrow, and then shrugged. "Sure. I'm just gonna stay annoyed otherwise. Whatcha got in mind?"

"Well..." He hesitated. "I ah... I've kinda been benefiting from our explorations but... well you haven't really. Right?"

"I mean, I enjoyed it too," she said, hoping he wasn't thinking that he was taking advantage or something.

"Well yeah, but you didn't... you haven't... um... You haven't cum, have you?" he asked, his hesitancy making him stumble over his words.

"Oh. Um.... no," she admitted. "Not um... not while we're doing it, no."

"Do you... have you... afterward?" he asked, seemingly surprised.

She nodded sheepishly. "I told you, I like it, it's exciting."

He didn't have a verbal reply for a moment, and he shifted awkwardly behind her. "That... fuck, Erin. Um... Right, I was... I was gonna ask if you'd let me, um... touch you, but... I think I want to see that too."

Erin stilled in surprise, looking up at him. "You.. you what?"

"Well, you've got to see me cum, right? Maybe I wanna see you do it. I mean... it's only fair, right?" he asked, horny awkwardness nearly radiating off of him.

"I... well, yeah, I guess so. I didn't really... I hadn't really thought of it," she admitted, having been told on multiple occasions that guys didn't care for that sort of thing. "Are you... sure?"

Harvey nodded. "Yeah. Only if you wanna though, we can... we can do something else," he said hurriedly.

"No, it's fine, it... it sounds great, It just... I didn't expect you to want to. Or to... know how."

"Oh, no, ah... I... I don't. But I'm good at figuring things out?" Harvey offered her a cute, awkward grin that made her want to kiss him.

So she did, getting up on her knees and kissing him deeply, listening to him hum happily.

After a moment he tugged at Erin's t-shirt gently, pulling away to look at her. "Can I?"

She nodded, working with him to get her shirt off, both of them too inexperienced to make the movement anything but stalling and awkward,

After a moment she laughed, finally freed from her clothes, and reached back for her bra tossing it after the shirt into a small pile. "Freedom!"

Harvey laughed, still openly appreciative of the view. "How's it go?" he asked, grinning. "I led a revolution, in my bedroom..."

"And I set all the zippers free. He said no more war, no more clothes, give me peace, oh kiss me.." she sang back, grinning as she pulled him into another kiss. His hands settled on her waist as she kissed him, letting her go when she pulled away.

"I'll get my jeans myself though," she said teasingly, turning away from him under the guise of emptying her pockets, and then pushing her jeans all the way to her feet, giving him an excellent view of her ass as she did so.

Harvey groaned in appreciation, and she giggled. "Best idea," he agreed, and he was standing when she turned back around. He stepped forward, pulling her chin up for another kiss as he hesitantly set his hands on her hips, and then slid them over her ass.

Erin felt like he was trying to see if either of them liked that, and she leaned forward a little into the kiss, pushing her ass into his hands, and he squeezed gently, apparently deciding that yeah, he liked it too. The thought emboldened her, and she pulled away from the kiss gently. "So... since you don't know what you're doing, and you liked the sound of it, I um... I could show you what I do for myself," she offered, and then started giggling as he nodded eagerly.

"Y-yeah! I mean... sh-shut up, Erin..." he said, going red as he realized that he looked like a very eager, very horny bobblehead, he was nodding so fast.

"Mm no," she said, still giggling a little as she glanced around, laying down on the blanket they had brought to snuggle on. "It's too funny to tease you."

Harvey scrunched up his nose at her, but the expression faded quickly as she laid down, spreading her legs shyly. "Oh fuck..." he muttered under his breath, looking at her pussy first, but also just all over her body, everything that she currently offering to him.

She watched him with a cross between amusement and mild concern, as he looked like a strong wind might just knock him over. Or make him orgasm, she couldn't tell. "You good, babe?"

"Yeah," came the strangled reply, and she giggled.

"Yeah, you sound fine," Erin teased, and his retort was lost as she reached down to her pussy. "You still wanna see what I do on my own?"

"Fuuuck... yes."

She hummed, starting to rub small circles around her clit. "Well, it usually starts like this..."

Author's note: I know some people have asked about maybe making the chapters longer, and actually including the sex scenes, and I really did think about it, but it seems a bit too forced when I tried to write it out, and that's not really what this series is about. If it gets to the point where it flows naturally instead of leading to a cut I'll happily write it out and post it, but for now that's about all I've got. Hope you enjoyed it anyway!