Can I Touch it?

Story Info
Erin's curiosity might be the death of Harvey. That's okay.
1.3k words
4.1
32.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/22/2022
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a series, please read the first bit if you want more context!

Everyone is over the age of 18, they're just awkward dorks.

Harvey's treehouse had seen much better days, like when it had first been built when his eldest brother was seven. Now over a decade old, it was sturdy, but a bit small, and cramped. To Erin though, it was paradise. His parents trusted him to not do anything horrible, even while it was just the two of them alone, which meant they actually got to be alone.

Laying down there, they could snuggle up against each other comfortably, which was better than anything they could do at her house. They were supposed to be studying for a test, the last one of the year, the last of their high school tests, but neither of them really felt like it. Not when the other was so close, anyway.

It had been just over a week since Erin had shown Harvey her boobs, and not only had he not mentioned it to anyone that she could tell, he'd just gotten even more snuggly since. It wasn't much in public, wrapping his arms around her from behind, tucking his chin against her shoulder mid-conversation, or keeping an arm over her shoulder if they were side by side, but in private he was practically always touching her, even if it was just them piled on the couch together. They could even be doing separate things, he just wanted to touch her and Erin was more than happy to provide.

Which was why they were in the floor of his treehouse this weekend, 'studying' with the books piled in a corner away from the entrance, and both of them tangled up together.

Erin leaned forward a few inches, kissing Harvey softly, prompting a low hum of first curiosity, and then happiness from him. They'd been doing that back and forth for the past... hour? Maybe? Not very long, surely. Either way, it was fun to watch him brighten at the attention, like he'd forgotten that they were tangled up together, too lost in his head, and her kiss had brought him back down to reality in the most pleasant way possible.

It was adorable, and Erin couldn't help but want more.

Harvey grinned a little as she backed up, leaning forward to kiss the top of her head before her phone chimed and she saw that he'd sent her a meme.

His face lit up when she laughed, and he leaned forward, capturing the tail end of her laughter in a kiss,

"Can I kiss you more?" he asked, leaning back so that their noses touched but that was all.

"Always," Erin watched his face briefly, the little flash of wonder there, then caught the collar of his t-shirt, pulling him back that little inch, deepening the kiss. Goddamn she loved this boy.

His hands pulled her even closer, warm touch tugging at her side, then lower to her hip.

She hummed, trailing a hand down his back and then bringing it up to his hair, not pulling, just idly petting, twirling a lock of hair between her fingers.

They continued their lazy make out session for a little while, before Harvey shifted and groaned. "God, Erin... you're gonna be the death of me, y'know that?"

"What?" she asked, not sure what he meant until she glanced down. "Oh! Ah... Sorry?" she asked, her hand over her mouth, though she dropped it to give him a sheepish smile.

He laughed, kissing her again, just a short peck, before rolling away from her. "It's okay, it'll go away in a few minutes. Just... gotta stop egging it on," he said awkwardly.

Erin hesitated for a moment, watching him try to calm down. "Well.. yeah, or..."

"Or what?" he asked, too quickly, telling her he was probably one hundred and ten percent down with what she was going to suggest.

"Well, um... I didn't... I didn't touch it last time, I just... I just watched you," she started awkwardly, and Harvey groaned slightly at the reminder. "But, well, I... I could this time," she offered.

Harvey stared at her in shock, the tent in his pants twitching visibly. "What?"

"Well, yeah, I mean... I could just touch it. It's not that big of a deal, right? It's not like I'm fucking you. My parents would kill me if they found out about that, adult or no. But... I mean just a handjob wouldn't be the end of the world, right?" she asked, hoping that he agreed. She wanted to, she'd been watching and reading various things since she'd watched him jerk off at the sight of her boobs, and she wanted to know what worked.

"N-no, I-I-I guess not, um..." he stammered.

Erin giggled, surprised that she'd managed to get the stutter out of him, since it'd been so long, but more than a little gratified. That meant that she'd really surprised.

"Ah... Are you... are you sure?" he asked, sitting back down where he'd tried to get up and pace.

"Yeah. I've... I've been thinking about it since we... y'know. Um... but I want to. I... I mighta been really um.. Really excited by that?" she said awkwardly, "And if you want, I think I'd like to touch you."

Those were apparently the magic words, because he pulled her into a kiss, different from before, almost like he was going to die without her mouth on his, her kisses stolen straight from her mouth. After a moment she didn't really think they could be considered stolen anymore, considering she was leaning hard into him, almost tipping him backwards as she kissed him back.

Considering that a yes, Erin started to fidget with his belt, her fingers fumbling at it for a moment before she got it to unlatch, awkwardly getting her other hand out from under herself and undoing the button and zipper.

Harvey broke the kiss when she reached into his pants, groaning loudly as something hot, hard and heavy jumped against her hand. "Fuck, Erin..."

"I haven't even touched it yet," she said teasingly.

He reached down, freeing himself from his boxers quickly. "Fuck, please touch it. I feel like I'm going to explode."

"Like in the orgasm way, or in the sensory 'holy shit' way?" she asked curiously, hesitantly setting her hand on his dick and wrapping her fingers gently around it.

"Mm. Both," he answered, leaning his head back until it thumped gently into the wall behind him. "Jesus, Erin... Best kinda 'too much' feeling ever."

She grinned a little, moving her hand up and then down gently. The way his skin slid instead of her hand moving was a bit strange, but clearly it was the best feeling in the world, considering the way he moaned.

She wondered what he'd think if she took him in her mouth like she'd seen in videos, but figured that he'd probably orgasm, (or was it cum?) immediately. And since she didn't know if she was ready to have that in her mouth, it was probably best that they didn't do that.

Instead she took her hand away. "Hey, um... how about you lay down, so we can go back to kissing too?" she offered. "I mean if that's what got you hard, that... I mean that tracks, right?"

He nodded. "Y-yeah, that's fine, that..." he faltered when she fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, and then pulled it off.

In the near complete silence that followed she unclipped her bra, shrugging it off. She waited for him to reboot for a moment and then prodded his shoulder lately. "Babe?"

He cleared his throat at her touch, swallowing nervously. "Yeah, yeah I can do that. Fuck, those are nice."

Erin giggled, unintentionally squeezing her boobs together when she covered her mouth to do so. "Babe... that's adorable, y'know that? You're perfectly normal, and then just like that meme, I can go 'Badonkers'," she bounced her chest just like the tik toks they both followed, "and you just lose all train of thought.

Harvey looked briefly shellshocked when she bounced, and then turned bright red. "Sh-shut up..."

"Mmm, no," Erin giggled, leaning in to kiss him again as she reached for his dick again.