Erin's Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get serious.
1.7k words
4.32
6.8k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Andy1
C_Andy1
35 Followers

Erin stepped out of the shower, and looked at the clean bathroom floor.

"Huh, I thought I'd left my sweats there. Maybe Jess picked those up."

She wrapped herself in a towel and used another towel to envelope her hair.

"Jess, are you still in here?"

"Yeah" she called from outside the door. "I'm gonna hop in the shower too. Are you doing your hair?"

"Yeah, can you get my makeup bag for me?"

Jess was glad that she had not forgotten the makeup bag. She opened the door, and handed Erin the bag.

"Oh, you're already naked!" Erin exclaimed, averting her eyes to keep from staring too long.

"Yep, hopping in now!" Jess hopped in to take a quick shower, as she too hadn't showered in the morning.

She made sure her armpits and groin were fully shaven and enjoyed an extra minute or two of warmth before hopping out.

She reached for a towel, and slipped past Erin, who was drying her hair. Jess realized that she missed having long hair like Erin, but she knew Lux wouldn't appreciate it if she grew it out. Sure, she still looked good, with her red-dyed hair almost grown back to shoulder length, but if it had been never been chopped...

"All done! The mirror's all yours, honeybunny." Erin moved out of the way and walked towards the suitcases.

"Before you go, hun, what nickname do you like the best?"

"I don't really go by any nicknames. Erin's already pretty short."

"Oh, damn. Well this is personal, but does Austin call you anything in bed?"

Erin blushed "He calls me Libby. He says it's short for my high libido. Don't tell that to anyone and don't tell him I told you, haha!"

She knelt down in her towel and unzipped her checked bag. What came next was utter shock. "Is this my bag?!? I have to call United!! There's nothing but sex... *things*... in here!"

As she said that, Jess walked out of the bathroom, hair still dripping on the carpet, and explained, "no, Love. That's your bag. I, uh, removed all your clothes and replaced them with those. Our clothes are in the carry-ons."

"Jess, look I like you... but as a friend. You know I have a husband and..."

"No, that's ok. I'm not trying to have you cheat on Austin with me... or anything like that. I guess, I need to explain. I needed to come to the Folsom Street Fair - that's that kink event going on in town! And I needed to bring you."

"What do you mean you needed to bring me? Why didn't you tell me we weren't going to Hawaii?"

"You know how excited you were when you brought me that new smutty book "Story of O"? And how we read it together? Umm... truth bomb: I'm a submissive - like 50 shades. And my dominant mistress asked that I come to San Francisco this weekend - and that I bring a friend. And I obeyed her."

Erin blinked a couple of times, trying to take all this information in and wrap her head around it. "But why me? I don't even like kink!"

"Well I thought you might enjoy it, seeing how you like smut and we both are a little slutty! You liked "Story of O", so I figured you must be at least a little kinky. And you're the best friend I have right now - who else would I bring?"

"Well, whatever you *thought*, I'm not using any of those things," she said, pointing to the assortment of whips, ballgags, butt plugs, ropes, and other accessories. As she said this she opened the carryon luggage, and let out a choking gasp.

"These aren't my clothes!" She shrieked.

"Those are the clothes that we have to choose from, Erin. Those and the ones in my carry-on. Mistress Lux will be here any minute, and we have to be dressed and ready for our dinner engagement."

"No, Jess. I don't want to meet your dominant lady or go out to dinner, especially not wearing something like this! Where are my clothes from today?" Jess walked her to the balcony, where on the sidewalk below lay multiple pieces of fabric.

"JESS!?!" Erin cried out.

At that moment, there was a knock at the door. Before Erin could stop her, Jess raced over to the door and opened it. In walked a tall woman with a looming presence, made even more prominent by her 4 inch red heels, a bright red overcoat, and red sunglasses. She was trailed meekly by another woman, wearing an outfit, completely in light blue. The outfit was made up of an impossibly short skirt, a top (tied in front, underneath the woman's cleavage) that did nothing more than accentuate the woman's bra-less tits and midriff, lace leggings, and cute anime-style boots. She had a light blue bow tied at the end of her braided ponytail. More troubling to Erin was the light blue collar around her neck, and the light blue leash extending from her collar into the hand of the woman dressed in red.

"Hello, Aurora, and hello over there, my new slut. Aurora, what's the new slut's name?"

"Libby, mistress." Jess quickly knelt in a subservient pose, with her back arched, chest out, palms up, but her head down. Water from her wet hair dripped down her back.

"Libby. A fine name for a slut. I see that you both wanted to show off your nude bodies to me. Aurora, didn't I specifically tell you to be dressed and kneeling *before* I got here?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Why am I still waiting?"

Jess jumped to her feet and made for the suitcase, grabbed the exact same outfit that the light blue girl was wearing, but in light pink. She turned to Erin and whispered "Libby! Grab that white outfit and GET DRESSED!"

Erin stood frozen, towel covering her naked parts in complete embarrassment, and - not fully comprehending the situation - said "it's very nice to meet you both, but would you mind coming back another time? As you can see we're not dressed."

Lux chuckled, "I can see that you're not dressed. But what you must not understand, slut, is that this is my bedroom, seeing as how I paid for it." She flashed her room key at Jess. "So you have two options, darling. Get out of *my* room -" as she said this she made a move to grab Erin by the arm and gesture her to the door, while Erin desperately tried to maintain her grasp on the towel - "or get yourself dressed. NOW!"

This stark warning rang much clearer in Erin's mind, and she realized that she was standing, fully nude, without access to her clothing, in another woman's hotel room. She couldn't overpower the woman to kick her out, or make much of a defiant stand at all while naked and without even a room key for herself. At this realization, and at the forcefulness of the request, she succumbed to the situation and more respectfully responded, "no, no need to kick me out. I'll get dressed."

Erin turned and saw that Jess was already in a little pink slut costume that matched the light blue girl exactly. She held out a few items for Erin. Erin slowly walked over to her friend and looked at them.

"You have thirty seconds, Libby." Lux emphasized.

"Where are the panties?" Erin whispered to Jess.

Jess shook her head and made a look with her eyes, telling Erin to hurry up. Erin first quickly put on the top, after scanning for a bra or sticky pads and not finding them. She tied it quickly with a double knot, before putting on the fishnet leggings and moving to the skirt. The skirt proved difficult to pull up her waist and over her wide ass. It was too tight. Without thinking about anything other than the timing, she threw on her socks, and zipped up the boots. She hesitated looking at the collar, but in a rush, fastened it around her neck.

"That was 45 seconds. Kneel!"

Jess and the light blue girl shot to their knees, and performed the same pose Jess had been in when Lux first walked in.

Erin looked at her friend and looked at Lux. "I'm sorry. I was moving as fast as i could. Are we late? Why are they kneeling?"

Lux took a small stick with a handle on it that had been sticking out of her purse, and swatted the back of Erin's knees.

Erin cried out in pain and fell to her knees on the carpet.

"Slut, I'm Mistress Lux. Aurora probably told you all about me, but one thing that she might've missed is that I demand punctuality. I also expect obedience - immediate obedience. Are we clear?"

"Ok. I'm sorry!" Erin replied.

"This woman's tone is terrifying," she thought, but something about the way the woman spoke was also enthralling, and left Erin feeling an odd mixture of butterflies in her stomach. She wondered if she even enjoyed hearing that tone?

"When you speak to me, you will include the word Mistress. Aurora, get Libby's braid to match Cady's. Cady, help get Aurora's braid done. You each have one minute."

The girls shot to position, whipping their hands into motion, still kneeling but in a line, and before long the three women were fully "dressed."

Lux snapped her fingers and pointed at the carpet in front of the bed. Jess and Cady jumped at the command and pulled Erin with them, into the kneeling position, three in a row: pink, white, blue.

Lux inspected them, pausing to push Erin's chin down so that she stared at the floor.

She removed her phone and snapped several pictures of her three sluts, and their new braids.

Erin's mind was racing. She was in a slutty costume, taking orders from a woman! What would Austin think of this? The man who had once told her that he was interested in BDSM, but who had never pressured her to do anything when she said she wasn't interested. How would he react to her kneeling before this other woman, eyes down, palms up, hair braided? He had always said she had a submissive personality, but she never knew what it would mean to be one until now. She surprised herself when she felt herself starting to get a little wet.

C_Andy1
C_Andy1
35 Followers