Erin's Vacation Pt. 05

Story Info
The consequences of Erin’s lost bet.
1k words
3.96
6.1k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Andy1
C_Andy1
35 Followers

She tried. She really did. She tried to get herself to like the Eggplant Parm on the table before her. It wasn't going to happen. She would just have to suffer through it.

Erin wanted this day to be over. She had been tricked into playing Lux's games, she had been humiliated, and now - due to her lost bet in an attempt to free herself - she would have to eat Parmesan cheese, a food that repulsed her. But the ramifications of not finishing her meal would certainly be worse. She didn't know what a kink party was, but if it was anything like the rest of today, she surely wouldn't enjoy it.

Jess was watching her from across the table, a slight smile of encouragement on her face. The rest of the table were watching her too, but they were not hoping for her success. All of them wanted to attend the party and bring the new girl with them. Erin wanted to hold out.

As she picked up her fork once more, she noticed that her hand was trembling. The vibrator was very effective. Lux had initially set it to a low, consistent whir, but the frequency was now higher, and the periodicity was more like a wave. The sensations increased dramatically and then fell off, ebbing and flowing. The wave, however, was not water, but instead was felt as goosebumps that came and went as she shivered and rode.

The only thing that kept her mind away from the vibrator, and her head in the game, was how awful the food tasted. Every bite would cure her horniness slightly and increase her motivation to finish. As she closed in on the halfway point, with the eggplant severed in two and half of it inside her, she glanced up at her observers.

How crazy it was that she was eating a meal she would've never ordered, with strangers she'd never met, wearing an outfit she'd never be caught dead in, and riding along to a vibrator in public. This was not Hawaii, but it sure was something. She saw Jess and Cady, and their faces stood out to her for some reason. It looked like they were starting to grow dismayed as she progressed through her meal. Like they were saddened at the prospect of not attending this party.

"What could be so interesting about a kink party?" She thought to herself. "More nudity and humiliation? More strangers seeing them dressed in degrading outfits and following commands of a sadistic leader?" As she looked at Jess, she knew that, despite her friend's trickery, they were there for each other. Jess wouldn't have brought her here if she hadn't thought that Erin would have fun or enjoyed herself.

Erin was starting to do just that, although she wasn't sure if the enjoyment stemmed from the situation (almost certainly not) or the immense feeling of pleasure as Lux clicked the button once more to a higher setting. Erin's eyes began to cloud and she could barely see her food, but she managed to slice another bite and place it in her mouth.

Her determination continued, despite the challenge of overcoming her own body. She ate another - this time larger - bite. There were only three bites left if she cut them right. She knew what she wanted: to return to the hotel room and end an eventful day. She was holding on - now for dear life - but her body was begging her to just let go.

She began to feel her muscles tighten and release, as the toy inside her throbbed and hummed. As Erin ate the penultimate bite, she considered the consequences of eating the final bite. She wouldn't get to climax, and would be brought down abruptly. She was watching the rest of the table as their faces were growing disappointed by her performance; they wouldn't get to go if she finished her meal. And lastly she looked up at Lux who she didn't want to anger any further. As she looked up, Lux gave an evil smile and clicked the button once more.

Erin's eyes rolled back. Her fork, still clasped in her hands, dropped quickly towards the table and clinked against the plate, producing a loud and attention-grabbing ring. Her body started to convulse, as she heaved and shuddered. It was all that she could do not to moan and wail in this public setting, but she was sure that her initial gasp had been loud enough to be noticed. She continued in this state for quite some time.

The rest of the table gave small cheers. Dom George and Dom Michael toasted, their glasses coming together over the fate of Lux's sub. Meanwhile, the rest of the restaurant could hardly help but notice. The other tables, aware of Folsom, hadn't much questioned their attire, but seeing this girl writhe in her chair caused several to stare, and one man to approach.

"Excuse me," the man inquired, "I'm a doctor. I think this young woman might be undergoing a seizure."

But Lux was prepared for this eventuality, replying, "thank you so much sir, but she gets small seizures consistently due to her condition. It'll end quickly so long as she's not disturbed."

The man wasn't sure of the science behind this, but wasn't about to perform unwanted medical care either, and left the table, continuing to observe in case her condition worsened.

Erin was breathing in small short breaths, consciousness coming in and out. She had orgasmed in public and this man had seen it. She had let out a huge release, and the worst part was that she had chosen this. She could've eaten that final bite, she knew, but she had let her desire get the better of her. Her desire to climax, her desire not to let down the others, or Lux, her desire... she couldn't believe that she was thinking this... to see what this party would look like. Lux had brought down the vibrator to a lower setting, but it still whirred and Erin fell back out of consciousness.

Lux waved a hand, and at the approach of the waitress, requested the check.

"How was the food for everyone?" The waitress politely mused.

"Excellent," the Domme replied. "We couldn't have asked for better."

C_Andy1
C_Andy1
35 Followers