Erin's Vacation Pt. 04

Story Info
Erin begins to lose control via her ill-advised actions.
1.3k words
4.09
3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Andy1
C_Andy1
35 Followers

Erin walked up to the bar, gently, shyly, nervously. Behind it, a tall, broad, and muscular young man stood, wiping the inside of a glass. His blue eyes and brown hair seemed like a mismatch, as did his orange bow tie. Erin knew that she needed this bartender's number to get out of this situation, and that anything less would only further her humiliation.

"Evening, miss, love the outfit!" The man said, cheerfully, not seeming to care that she was dressed like an anime slut - just with fewer undergarments. "What can I get for you?"

"Oh!" She said in actual surprise, "you like it?"

"Totally. Looks great! You hear for Folsom?"

"I guess, indirectly," she mused. "But I'm actually here to get your number." And with that she flashed him a cautious smile. "Or your name for starters."

She had always found that the direct approach worked well with men, and it would certainly save her time.

"Haha, well I'm quite flattered, but I'm taken." He replied, his deep voice echoing all the way to the table where the rest of the party sat spectating rather conspicuously.

"Taken?!?" Erin exclaimed, "but my... *friend*... said that you were single!" Her eyes betraying her as she glanced back towards the table. As she did so, the spectators went back to chatting and averting their eyes, attempting to remain unnoticed.

"Oh. Well I guess you caught me. Haha," he replied awkwardly, "I am single. That was just an excuse. But the answer is still no."

"Well, you haven't given me a chance yet, and you already mentioned that you liked the way I looked," she retorted playfully, not willing to accept rejection, nor give up, so easily.

"Babe, you are a looker, especially wearing what you are, but I just don't play around with married folks," he spoke bluntly.

Erin screamed internally, realizing that she was trying to flirt with this man while wearing her wedding band and engagement ring. She kicked herself for forgetting to take it off with the rest of her clothing. To be fair... why would she have taken it off earlier? She wasn't trying to cheat on Austin or hide anything from him - she just needed a way out of San Francisco and a fresh set of clothes.

"Oh, no," she said weakly as she played with the ring in an attempt to remove it. "I'm not married, this is from a friend." Her mind was racing for ideas to use as an excuse. "And my ring finger on my right hand is just abnormally small - so it didn't fit." She managed to rip the rings off her finger and pocket them.

"How nice of your friend to get you such a big diamond," the bloke responded.

"Yeah, she's a great friend," Erin meekly replied, hoping to salvage what was left of a botched attempt. "Listen, what do I have to do to... at least get your name, or your number?"

The man laughed widely, and replied, "look, beautiful, the name's Charlie, but you'll never be able to flirt enough or do anything to persuade me to give you my number."

"Why? I'm sure we could work something out."

"Look Babe," he remarked, "Even if you weren't married, I'm gay as a fish and proud of it! Everyone knows that! I would lose business if the patrons found out I'd been lying about my sexuality all these years. No point throwing that all away for a Folsom hottie playing for the other team!"

Erin stood like a deer in the headlights, her mind coming to terms with the consequences of her lost bet. She had missed the subtle clues of his orientation, the orange bowtie, the little phrases he used, and Charlie had hidden the rest behind his Uber-masculine appearance and voice. As she turned her head to the table to view the rest of the group, she fumed in anger, knowing that she had been tricked a second time.

Lux and the group, with the exception of Jess, were laughing, and Lux held up the vibrator and dangled it teasingly. "Alright Charlie. Couldn't you just give me your number so that I can win a stupid bet?" she offered as a final Hail Mary.

"Now where's the fun in that?" he responded, tossing his bar towel over his shoulder and turning to grab a bottle of Hendrick's from the shelf behind him.

Erin's face turned red as she made the humiliating walk back to the table. She sat down, feeling the cushion touch the upper back of her legs. With her skirt this short, the bare skin of her butt was essentially touching the chair, and Erin was keenly aware of this. Lux handed her the vibrator.

The vibrator had a little flashing green light on the end of it that would be sticking out, presumably to indicate that it was on. It had two prongs, and as Erin turned it in her fingers, she grew horrified that the second prong might actually go into her asshole. Seeing her shock, Lux anticipated her fear and commented, "don't worry slut, it vibrates outside your hole, it doesn't penetrate it."

Erin couldn't believe that she was about to do this. That she was going to put a vibrator into her vagina in a public setting, and that someone else would be controlling it. She attempted to put it in underneath the table, but was unable to do so without pulling her chair back a few inches, affording several of the party - and likely the more observant diners at other tables - a view. Her face was beet red as she accepted her loss without words.

Surprisingly, she was wet enough to stick it in on the first try. Dom George, sitting across from Dom Michael and Jon with a woman named Roxy beside him, noticed how quickly the vibrator went in, without lube, and commented this to the table. Dom Michael turned to him, saying "we'll see how long she denies who she is."

Erin was in too much shock to cry. She was so far into this nightmare that if she were to have woken up right now, she vowed that she would never sleep again. She just looked down and tried not to look at anyone, or anything. Below her, the insidious smell of Parmesan worked its way like a parasite into her nose.

Lux had already taken a bite of her food, clearing the way for Cady, Jess, and Erin to begin. With her fork, Erin only toyed with her side of rice, not wanting to touch the entree. Lux gathered everyone's attention a second time.

"Before the vibrator comes on, I want you all to have our itinerary for the night," she explained. "There are two options. If Libby makes it to the end of her dinner without an orgasm, and finishes her plate, then she'll have earned a rest and I'll be taking my sluts back to the hotel to get a good night's sleep before Folsom. By eating quickly and holding back her desires, she'll also prove to all of us that she's stoic and not interested in this whole kink ordeal. But if she orgasms like a slut before her meal is over, then in my opinion, that's just one more data point proving that she's a slut and wants to be one. In this turns out to be the case, I'll be taking her along with Aurora and Cady to the kinky party you all are attending tonight."

Erin shook her head, dumbfounded how this night continued getting worse. Lux hadn't consulted with her about what she'd wanted to do next or how badly she wanted to go home. A party had never been on the table - she had agreed only to coming out to dinner. As she sat, bare cheeks to the chair, plastic pinned against the surface of her asshole and vibrator half-protruding from her vagina, she was fully inside her own head.

That was, until the vibrator turned on, startling her and jogging her brain back into her task. She had to eat this entire Eggplant Parm. And she couldn't orgasm. Not only her fate for the night, but those of Cady and Jess depended on it.

C_Andy1
C_Andy1
35 Followers