Eros: The Dungeon of Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was some kind of hulking lizard creature, with long, clawed forearms, a big, broad head, and yellow slitted eyes that were regarding her coldly. It stood upright on two muscular legs, and a long, forked tongue flicked out of the front of its toothsome mouth. There seemed to be a long, broad tail behind it. For a moment, they stood there, two meters apart, regarding each other.

Sarah adjusted her grip on her sword as her eyes looked down toward the monster's crotch where she saw not one but two erect penises. While the rest of the monster's big, scaly body was greenish grey, these twin cocks were dark pink, and they were covered with sizeable bumps. While Sarah was familiar with ridged condoms and such, these bumps were more pronounced. Given everything she'd heard about Eros, it wasn't surprising that she found herself wondering about the possibility of coupling with this creature. For one thing, if it was possible, she had an idea of what the lizard thing could do with the second cock. Despite those bumps, the cocks weren't too large.

Looking back to the rest of the fearsome creature, though, put the brakes on her XYZ-energized libido. It also helped that Sarah was sure she could hear Tascha moaning not too far off.

"I don't want any trouble," Sarah finally said. "Just let me pass."

The monster hunched its shoulders and gave a low growl.

Sarah swallowed and said, "Look, let me help Tascha and I'll come back, and you can have your way with me."

At this, the creature opened its maw and gave an airy roar before lunging forward, claws outstretched.

Sarah brought her shield up and shoved back, meeting the thing's rush, bashing its snout as it came on. The thing's claws reached around, trying to get at her, while Sarah shoved back at it with all her strength. The creature snapped and clawed at her, and Sarah drove her sword forward, shoving its point deep into the monster's belly, above those two cocks.

Growling in rage and surprise, the lizard creature redoubled its efforts. Sarah drew back her sword, dark blood spilling out over the floor and her leg, and stabbed forward again, then again.

Howling in its airy voice, the monster shoved away from Sarah, turned, dropped to all fours, and scurried back the way it had come, a wide and glistening trail of blood on the floor.

Sarah sagged against the left wall, her shield and sword hanging limply, as she struggled to catch her breath. Her heart was pounding violently in her chest and her pulse thundered in her ears. She breathed, "It didn't have to be like that."

There was another Tascha sound from down the corridor, which drew Sarah back into motion. She hurried along, past the side passage where the lizard monster's trail led to the right, until she came to a large chamber and again came to a sudden halt.

She saw Tascha--somehow, she knew it was Tascha--laid out spreadeagled on a stone platform and mobbed by what must be at least a score of bizarre little creatures with long tails and big, for them, cocks. One of these creatures was between Tascha's legs, obviously fucking her, while its companions were pawing at her, stroking their cocks, and rubbing those on Tascha's body. It looked like several were over her head and she was sucking one. Sarah would be more alarmed if the noises Tascha was making and the way her body was moving didn't strongly indicate that she was enjoying herself quite a bit.

Trying to be quiet, Sarah crept a bit further into the room and began working her way around to the side. She was strangely aroused by the sight of Tascha tied down and covered by all these little, fucking creatures as well as the fact that she was quite thoroughly covered in their pearly cum.

Then Tascha came again, her back arching up off the platform, carrying up a creature that had straddled her chest. Before Tascha came back down, that creature stroked himself to its own orgasm, spraying a prodigious amount of spunk all over Tascha's upper chest and throat. Through it all, Tascha never took her mouth off the cock being worked in and out of it. Sarah noted that Tascha's face was also well covered by creature jizz.

Concluding that these things meant Tascha no harm and that she was truly having a good time, Sarah considered the rest of the situation. If any of the yipping creatures had noticed her, they must have concluded she wasn't dangerous because she made no move to interrupt them, and they continued to focus their attention on Tascha. The restraints around Tascha's wrists and ankles were metal, and Sarah could see no way to open them.

Sarah looked around the rest of the big room, and noticed a lever set into the wall, low enough for one of the creatures to operate. Continuing to move as quietly as possible, Sarah moved over to the lever and pulled it up.

Immediately, Tascha's restraints snapped open, disappearing into slots in the platform. A split second later all the creatures scurried off, hurrying for a small side tunnel in the far wall, except for the one who currently had his cock in Tascha's mouth. This one was too intent on the blowjob he was getting, and Tascha reached around to hold him in place.

Sarah watched intently as the little guy shoved deep into her lover's mouth and throat as his cock pulsed in her grasp. She liked the way Tascha's cheeks and throat moved as she sucked on his cock and swallowed his cum. Then, as soon as he was done and Tascha released him, the creature gave a little yip and hurried after his companions.

Sarah smiled down at Tascha, who was covered in little scratches and a lot of cum, a great deal of which was leaking out of her pussy onto the stone beneath her. She arched an eyebrow and said, "I came to rescue you."

Tascha smiled up at her, her face almost completely covered in pearly white, and said a bit sleepily, "Thank you. Oh! You're bleeding!"

"No," Sarah said with a shake of her head, "it's not my blood."

Tascha, still lying on her back and idly running the fingers of her left hand through the cum on her belly, began running her right hand up over Sarah's armored leg. She frowned and said, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Sarah looked over her lover's cum-covered body and began to unbuckle her sword belt and then her chainmail skirt. As she set that part of her armor, her shield, and sword on the platform next to Tascha, she smiled and said, "Yes, I'm okay, but I know how you can thank me for rescuing you."

"Oh?" Tascha grinned while licking her lips.

"Uh huh," Sarah grinned back. She knelt over Tascha's cummy face, and sighed happily as Tascha grasped her ass in her hands and pulled her down a bit. Sarah felt Tascha's wonderfully talented tongue moving over her labia, teasing her, as well as the slippery cum on Tascha's cheeks rubbing against her thighs. Then Tascha's tongue slipped up between her lips and over her clit and Sarah's hands moved up to cup her own breasts, pinching her nipples. She murmured, "Oh yes, baby, just like that!"

***

After Tascha licked Sarah to two orgasms, she had her partner help her up and the two of them continued on their way. Though they covered a lot of ground, they were untroubled by other dungeon denizens. There were fewer "secret" passages on this lower level of the dungeon, and none of them turned out to be rest areas. With all the cum on her, which quickly dried to an itchy, caked-on shell, Tascha was most eager to find someplace where she could get cleaned up.

Eventually, they came to a spiraling stairway, carved out of the rock. It wound both deeper into the ground and upward. The empty central core of the stairwell disappeared into deep blackness in either direction.

"Which way?" Tascha asked as she sat down on one of the steps. She was pretty sure what the right answer was and wanted to rest a bit.

"We need to escape from the dungeon," Sarah said as she warily looked down the well at the edge of the stairs. "I'm guessing that would have to be up, to the surface, right?"

Tascha was scratching off yet another in a seemingly endless series of patches of dried creature cum, while saying, "Not necessarily. This is Eros, after all. We might need to go down to get out. Now that I've said that out loud, it seems more likely, in fact. Get it? 'Go down.'"

"Oh, I get it," Sarah chuckled. "Still, I think it makes best sense to head up, unless we get some clear indication otherwise."

"Yeah, I was afraid you were going to say that," Tascha sighed.

They climbed the stairs until they came to what they supposed was the level at which they'd begun. They might have stopped there, but for the fact that they had no good reason to think they could find that earlier rest area from where they were. So, they continued to climb. After four more levels, what seemed to be hundreds and hundreds of stairs, and only one much needed sex break, they reached the top of this stairwell.

The passages were different here. Rather than clean cut hallways with flat surfaces and right-angled corners, these were rough tunnels of dark grey and black rock. Illumination was provided by glowing crystals embedded in the walls and ceiling.

"Is it just me or does it seem more peaceful here?" Tascha asked.

"It's not just you," nodded Sarah. "Maybe it's the lighting."

"Maybe," Tascha agreed. "Do you hear that?"

"What? Oh. Water?"

"Yeah," Tascha grinned. "That sounds like water!"

Hurrying ahead, but with swords at the ready, they crossed a tiny bridge over a shallow stream. They might have stopped there to wash up a bit, but the sound of more falling water was now quite loud and seemed to be coming from a little further up the tunnel.

Surging up a brief rise in the passage, they came to an enormous cavern almost filled with a pond that verged on being a lake. Half a dozen waterfalls around the cavern fed the pond and countless little gaps in the wall funneled water away into streams like that they had just crossed. The walls and ceiling of the cavern were studded with thousands of the glowing crystals. Looking around more carefully, Tascha could see ledges rising on the far side of the cavern.

"Looks safe," Sarah said rather uncertainly. She didn't lower her sword and shield.

Tascha looked around again, eyeing the surface of the water, which was darkly reflecting the crystal illumination. She knelt at the water's edge and scooped up a palmful. She sniffed it. It smelled a bit metallic but not badly so. She touched her tongue to it. Yes, there was that metallic taste, but otherwise it seemed clean. She tipped the water into her mouth and swished it about, finally swallowing it.

"It seems fine," Tascha announced.

"Hmm," Sarah murmured, watching the water and cavern warily.

"Well, I need to get cleaned up," Tascha decided and began to strip off what passed for her armor, though it too was covered in dry cum. As soon as she was naked, she slipped into the water. It was pleasantly warm and came up to just under her breasts. She bent and doused her head under. It felt good to wash the dried cum out of her hair.

She threw her head back, water flying out in a wide arc, and grinned at Sarah, "It's fine. Come on in. I'm not the only one who needs to wash."

Sarah frowned at her, effectively communicating her disapproval. Tascha could tell her partner thought she was being reckless. Nevertheless, the water felt good, and she wanted to enjoy it with Sarah. She smiled and said, "Come on in, baby. I promise to make it worth your while."

Sarah shook her head but got undressed and slipped into the water.

When she got close enough, Tascha drew her into her arms, raising her head to kiss her warmly. She wanted Sarah so badly at that moment. Tascha found herself squeezing Sarah's ass in her hands as she kissed and bit her way down Sarah's neck and chest until she could fasten her mouth on a hard nipple. As she moved one hand from Sarah's butt to slip up between her firm thighs, it occurred to Tascha that, of course, this pond was nothing but aphrodisiac XYZ. She sucked Sarah's nipple and caressed her labia and thought, This is going to be some amazing sex!

Sarah arched her back, pushing her full breasts forward, and pulled Tascha closer, as Tascha's fingers pushed up into her pussy and her thumb began to stroke Sarah's clit.

Tascha felt something brushing against her back, and then her legs, but she was too intent on her lover to pay it any mind. When she felt something closing around her waist, Tascha released Sarah's nipple and said, "Uh oh."

Apparently, Sarah was also being held, as her eyes were wide open in alarm. She gasped, "What's going on?"

Feeling something very much like a pair of tentacles moving up along her legs, Tascha was reminded of the sex vines she, Don, and the others had encountered after leaving the Manor. This was different, somehow. For one thing, these tentacles seemed to be caressing her and it felt good. For another, she wasn't being hoisted high in the air. The thick appendage holding her snugly but gently about the waist was a strong fleshy thing: definitely not a plant.

Tascha parted her legs as the tentacles wrapped around them crept higher. She knew what was about to happen and she wanted it to. The tentacle wrapped around her left thigh inched upward until the end of it brushed against her clit. It paused there, and Tascha felt it pulsing, like a strong heartbeat. A wave of intense desire flooded her body. If she knew how, Tascha would have begged whatever this was to fuck her.

Then, her wish was granted as that tentacle shifted on her and pushed itself up into her waiting pussy. She closed her eyes and groaned as what felt like a broad cockhead opened her up and filled her. Tascha sagged back a little, letting the limb around her waist hold her up, as the tentacle in her pussy moved in and out of her a bit, dragging against her clit as it did so. When it began to pulse again, inside her pussy and against her clit, she moaned again.

When Tascha felt the other tentacle, the one wrapped around her right leg, slipping higher and then pushing up into her ass, she relaxed and let it penetrate her. As it too began to pulse while filling her ass, she began to come--hard! She shook and thrashed in the water, her pussy and ass clenching on the tentacles fucking her, her body spasming uncontrollably. A loud, inarticulate groan erupted from her throat and echoed in the cavern, as the orgasm tore through her and rolled on and on. When she thought she'd be coming down, the things inside her pulsed harder and set her off again.

When she managed to catch her breath, Tascha gasped, "Oh my god!"

Then she saw that Sarah was in a similar state of orgasmic bliss. Tascha watched, transfixed, as Sarah writhed in the grasp of the tentacles. She had her hands on her tits, squeezing them tightly as she came and came again. A third tentacle had risen from the water, black and gleaming, and was snaking its way up Sarah's body, between those luscious breasts of hers and over her throat. Tascha stared, tentacles still fucking her under the water, as that other tentacle slipped into Sarah's mouth.

Tascha then noticed that a similarly questing appendage was gliding up over her own torso. It felt so good against her skin and wasn't so thick as she feared. Tascha reached up to run her fingers over it, then she was stroking it, then wrapping her hands around it and lifting it to her mouth. She licked the broad, shiny black head of it, tasted its precum, which was even more delicious than the usual Erosian spunk, and sucked it into her mouth. She loved the way its warm flesh filled her mouth and the way it pulsed against her tongue.

Just as the tentacle in her ass was pushing deeper into her, the one in her mouth nudged its way back. Using her hands, Tascha encouraged it, relaxing so it could slip into her throat. It was slipperier than the cocks she'd deepthroated, which allowed it to fuck deeper than she'd believed possible. She was about to come again when she felt yet another tentacle moving between her legs and then pushing up into her pussy with the other. Before it began to pulse and work in and out of her, Tascha was hit with a blinding wave of orgasms. She hung there, supported by the limb wrapped around her waist, shaking and moaning as thick, throbbing tentacles filled her pussy, ass, and throat.

Then, unbelievably, the tentacles swelled thicker. Tascha thought she must choke or feel at least some pain, but instead all she felt was delirious pleasure as the members inside her pulsed and swelled and then began pumping an enormous flood of hot cum up inside her. The tentacle in her mouth and throat was flooding her stomach directly, but as it began to withdraw, she had to swallow to catch as much of it as possible. There was too much though--much too much--and the sweet stuff spilled out of her mouth to bathe her chest. The tentacle was still pumping cum as it slipped past her lips, but she still had her hands wrapped around it and directed it to pour its remaining seed all over her face.

Tascha was laughing gleefully when she felt the tentacles that had been fucking her so well slowly withdraw. She splashed water on her face to clear her eyes and look around again.

Sarah was still writhing in orgasmic delirium. Tascha thought she'd never seen anything so erotic in her life. She wished she could move over to get her hands and mouth on her lover, but then she felt another set of tentacles moving between her legs and around her body. Tascha chuckled. She didn't know how much of this pleasure she could take, but she was looking forward to finding out.

As the tentacles teased her pussy and ass again, Tascha sighed happily, and saw that their monstrous playmate, or at least one of them, had decided to come out of hiding. Rising slowly out of the dark pond, water sloughing off its black skin, was a great globe, almost two meters across. Though she couldn't see the bottom of the orb, she could see where the thick appendages that held her and Sarah joined the main body. In the center of the ball was a single, giant eye, regarding Tascha with a beautiful swirl of colors. Below that was a wide mouth filled with delightfully sharp teeth. It licked its lips with a big, fat tongue.

Feeling two tentacles pushing up into her ass and two into her pussy, Tascha groaned happily. She smiled at the creature that was giving her so much wonderful pleasure, and said, "Come, kiss me, lover."

***

Sarah reeled from the aftershocks of her intense orgasms, stunned by how much cum had been pumped into her and onto her. As the tentacle slipped away from her mouth it spilled quite a lot of the sweet juice all over her tits. Grinning to herself, Sarah ran her hands over her body, rubbing the cum into her skin and pinching her nipples. She thought of Tascha and hoped she was having as much fun. She opened her eyes to see what her lover was up to.

Smiling blissfully and covered in shiny cum, Tascha was being drawn toward a dark thing, a black ball with a single great eye and a maw lined with jagged teeth. The thing extended a long prehensile tongue, which Tascha grasped and drew to her mouth. Apparently unaware of the danger, Tascha was pulled ever closer to those deadly teeth.

Finally, Sarah found her voice, yelling, "Tascha! No!"

Tascha ignored her, and proceeded to suck on the slender tip of that tongue as if it were a cock or a nipple.

Sarah struggled against the tentacle wrapped around her waist, paying no attention to the fact that more tentacles were snaking up between her legs. When she saw that the thing wasn't going to release her, Sarah splashed water at Tascha and the thing that held them. She shouted again, "Wake up, Tascha!"

Then, just as it seemed the creature was about to devour her love, Sarah noticed some splashing on the other side of the monster. There was a flash of steel in the wan light of the cavern, and the black orb was cut in two, diagonally, right through that hideous eye. Tascha fell into the water and Sarah felt the tentacles slip away and the big one around her waist slacken.