Eros: The Dungeon of Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah saw a big man standing there in full, metal armor, and with a huge sword black with tentacle-monster blood, then noticed another armored man a bit further back, but her attention was drawn to Tascha who was spluttering and splashing next to the thing's body. Shoving her way out of the grasp of the dead limb around her waist, Sarah crossed to Tascha and hugged her. She held her tightly and asked, "Are you okay, babe?"

Tascha was laughing. "Yes," she said. "You are seriously covered in cum, baby."

Relieved, Sarah released Tascha.

"Are you ladies uninjured?" asked a gruff voice. Turning, they saw that the man with the sword was not exactly human. He was built like a tall bodybuilder but had greenish skin, a slightly jutting underbite that allowed two pronounced lower canines to protrude, a broad nose, prominent brow, thick, short-cut, black hair, several quite noticeable scars, and large pointed ears.

"Yes," Tascha answered for them. "I think we're fine."

"That thing was about to eat you," Sarah finally said. "This man saved you."

Tascha frowned, "What? We were just having fun."

"You were charmed, no doubt," said a lilting feminine voice. A slender, dark-haired woman waded through the water toward them. She had a bow in her hands, and she also had pointed ears, though hers were quite different from the man's. Sarah identified her as an elf immediately, an undeniably beautiful elf, who said, "The lurkers ensorcel their prey, have their way with them, and devour them, their victims believing they're having a wonderful time all the while."

"Lucky you came along when you did, then," Tascha said. She was looking sadly at the blood and remains that were already washing away toward the nearest runoff point.

"Yes, thank you," Sarah said, much more enthusiastically.

The second man, a tall human wearing proper chainmail and carrying a sword and shield not much different from Sarah's, had come up and stood quietly, though he seemed to be admiring Tascha and Sarah's naked bodies.

"Everything okay out there?" called a woman's voice from the other side of the pond, where Sarah could see at least three more figures.

"Yes," shouted the big greenish guy. "We'll be right back."

The pretty woman said, "I'm Rayna, this is Gul, and the quiet one is Tohl. Perhaps you would like to clean up and join us and the rest of our party. We were just about to make camp."

After she and Tascha shared a glance, Sarah said, "Yes, that would be nice. Thank you. I'm Sarah, and this is Tascha."

Rayna smiled and nodded. The heavily armored guy, Gul, said, "Watch the middle; it gets deep."

Moving away from what was left of the "lurker," Sarah and Tascha quickly but thoroughly washed themselves, though Sarah expected lurker cum would be leaking out of their butts for days. They hurried over to collect their gear and carried it all around the side of the pond until they came to the lichen covered ledge the others had chosen for their camp.

In addition to the three they'd already met, there was a blonde woman with an odd-looking guitar, wearing a short skirt and a very flattering bodice, a redhead wearing what looked like a dominatrix's suit of shiny black leather, which happened to show off some lovely cleavage, a male elf wearing dark robes, and a man no more than half Sarah's height who was pacing back and forth in what Sarah thought of as more traditional leather armor. Every one of them, except the elf in the robes, was armed. The sexy redhead was saying, "Isn't this awfully close to the water?"

"The lurkers are solitary hunters and would have scared off or eaten any other predators," replied Rayna.

"How do you know this stuff?" asked the short one.

Rayna sighed, "You might find it helpful to read up on the lore of the region now and then, Shift."

Just then, they noticed Tascha and Sarah. Both Gul and Tohl promptly moved to help them up out of the water.

"Sarah, Tascha, welcome," Rayna smiled. "This is Vespula, Quislin, Zasterfel, and Shift," she said as she indicated the blonde woman, the redhead, the robed youth, and the short guy, respectively.

"Please, call me Zas," said the robed one with a warm smile.

Sarah smiled and nodded her head. She was amused by the fact that she and Tascha were standing there, dripping wet and completely naked, in front of a bunch of fully clothed characters out of a fantasy movie as if it were completely normal. In fact, nobody seemed to think the situation odd.

"Make yourselves comfortable," Vespula said with an appreciative smile.

"Thank you," Tascha said as she put her armor and weapons on the soft mat of lichen and sat cross-legged. She gave a smile to the pretty blonde, who passed her a pair of apples from a backpack.

"Yes, thank you," Sarah added as she also took a seat, and an apple from Tascha. "Especially you, Gul. You got there just in time. You saved our lives."

"It was nothing." Gul waved his hand as if to brush the praise aside.

"At least mine," Tascha said. "Thank you."

"Well, we have something of a tradition," the redhead smiled mischievously. Sarah could now see that she too had elven features. "Whenever one of us saves another's life..."

"There's no need for that," Gul grumbled. Sarah was sure the big green guy was blushing.

After shooting Sarah a wry smile, Tascha said, "Oh, I'm pretty sure we'd be happy to honor your tradition."

Knowing they were in Eros, Sarah thought, and was sure Tascha agreed, it was a safe bet the tradition Quislin had in mind was sexual in nature. So, it wasn't a surprise when, after a bit of prodding from his companions, Gul stood and began to take off his armor. Quislin and Vespula got up and helped him, but surprisingly refrained from engaging in any kind of foreplay with the big fellow.

Soon, Gul was standing in front of them, a model of buff not-quite-human masculinity. His chest was broad and muscular. In fact, most of his body was muscular. There were also quite a lot of scars, which somehow only added to his appeal. Between his legs was a generous cock--not the longest Sarah had seen in Eros but perhaps the thickest. The unusual color of Gul's skin made him seem a bit more exotic.

"There you go girls," Vespula said with a twinkle in her eye. "Show him your gratitude."

Tascha led the way, crawling on all fours the short distance until she was kneeling in front of Gul. Sarah followed close behind. Though Gul was quite a bit taller than them, they were still at a good level to lean in and begin kissing and running their hands over Gul's generous endowment. This wasn't the first cock they'd shared like this--that had been Don's--but it was the biggest. Sarah enjoyed watching Tascha sucking on the fat head, and then kissing her, tasting his precum in her mouth. She liked the way his cock got hard between the two of them, their lips, tongues, and hands moving on it.

Sarah took Gul's thick shaft in hand and sucked the big head into her mouth, tongue playing over its slit. Her hands moved up and down on his spit-covered organ as Tascha bent under to kiss and fondle his heavy balls. She couldn't deepthroat him but wondered if Tascha wanted to try. Still, she bobbed her head on him a bit, her hands squeezing tightly. Sarah looked up at him and saw Gul watching her intently. This made her happy.

Then Sarah let the big cockhead pop out of her mouth and rubbed it against her face. Tascha came up for air, kissing and licking her way up to Sarah, where she joined her partner in rubbing her face on the darker green glans.

Tascha smiled up at Gul and said, "Why don't you lie down so we can really show you how grateful we are?"

While the big guy hurried to comply, Sarah looked around to see that the others were watching them, but not just watching, of course. Vespula had pulled her blouse down to free a pair of lovely breasts, one of which she was squeezing while her other hand was busy under her skirt. Quislin, whose outfit now seemed to be crotchless, had a cock in either hand--Tohl's in the right and Zas's surprisingly large one in the left--while the men on either side of her each had a hand on her crotch, one apparently fingering her pussy and the other stroking her clit. Sarah guessed they had done this before. Rayna was watching them intently as Shift (the only one who wasn't watching her, Tascha, and Gul) was on his hands and knees between her legs, licking her. The expression on the pretty elf's face told Sarah the little guy knew what he was doing.

By the time Sarah tore her eyes off the others, Tascha was leaning over Gul making out with him, an experience Sarah would soon find out was quite interesting and not at all unpleasant. Meanwhile his hard, thick cock was left unattended. With a smile, Sarah crawled over, ran her tongue up the length of that impressive organ, and straddled Gul's waist. Reaching under herself, she raised the heavy cock and pushed its flared head up into her very ready pussy.

"God! That feels good!" Sarah breathed. She slowly sank down on the thick shaft, feeling her pussy opening, filled wonderfully by Gul's sex. Then his head was against her cervix, and she began to work up and down on that glorious cock. She braced her hands on his strong abs as she adjusted to his girth and the intense feeling of fucking him. Soon, though, she was riding him more vigorously, hands squeezing her own tits tightly as she rode that column of flesh harder and faster.

Meanwhile, Tascha had turned to watch Sarah, an expression of combined lust and love on her face. Then Gul said something, Tascha smiled at him, and said, "Okay!" In another moment, Tascha was straddling his face as he began licking at her pussy and clit with what looked like a long, strong tongue. Sarah found herself watching those two sharp canines as they brushed against Tascha's smooth thighs.

Then Tascha was reaching out to pull Sarah toward her. Sarah propped herself up on Gul's broad pecs, still riding his cock, as Tascha drew her in for a deep passionate kiss. That's when the first of her orgasms hit Sarah. She shook and trembled, moaning into Tascha's mouth, as her body reeled with pleasure.

When she pulled back a bit, Sarah said, "His cock is so good!"

Tascha grinned at her and said, "I'm looking forward to it. Can you keep it warm for me for a bit, though? I don't want to give up his tongue just yet."

"Happily," Sarah said as she continued to grind herself on Gul, working his cock in and out of her grasping pussy. She hoped to come again on him, but Tascha beat her to it, crying out and shuddering as she ground down on Gul's apparently talented mouth.

After Tascha came down and caught her breath, Sarah gave up her place so Tascha could take that thick cock up into her slender body. Sarah was lying next to Gul, stroking his powerful chest, and alternating between making out with him and watching Tascha riding up and down on his thick shaft, one hand between her legs playing with her clit. For himself, Gul had taken hold of Tascha's waist in both strong hands, helping the relatively tiny woman fuck him. Sarah found the sight of her lover pushing up and then falling back on Gul's fat prick, slick with both of their juices, wonderfully erotic.

Tascha was grunting and moaning, nearing a second orgasm, when Sarah bit Gul's ear and said, "Come for us, baby. Fill Tascha with your cum."

Gul responded with a nod and a groan, and then he was arching his back, his whole, muscular body clenching and shaking. Tascha cried out, "Yes! Fuck yes!" as she came again, writhing down on Gul's spasming cock. Pearly cum leaked out of her around that wonderful organ.

Tascha sagged forward on Gul's prone body, with a bit of a giggle, and said, "Thank you."

"Yes," Sarah grinned, kissing his cheek. "Thank you."

Gul gave a deep chuckle and said, "You're quite welcome, miladies."

***

After the delightful threesome with Gul, the rest of his companions joined in, and it became a chaotic nine-person orgy. Tascha couldn't keep track of all the particulars, but certain moments stood out: lovely Rayna licking Gul's cum out of her pussy while the little Shift took the elf from behind; watching Sarah getting double-teamed by Zas and Tohl while sucking on Quislin's tits; being ganged up on by Vespula, Rayna, and Quislin, who used their mouths, fingers, and at least one whole hand, to bring her to a series of soul shattering orgasms; and, in particular, mounting tall Tohl, taking him into her pussy, while Gul pushed that fat monster of his deep into her ass and Shift stood in front of her feeding her his comparatively small, but still respectable, cock.

It was after that last wonderful session, as Tascha lay there momentarily by herself, playing with the cum oozing out of her well-fucked pussy, that it occurred to her that she wasn't tired. After her creature gangbang, climbing all those stairs, the incident with the "lurker," and this beautiful, but quite long, orgy, she should be exhausted, but she wasn't. Not at all! In fact, she was lustfully eyeing Quislin, who had shed her shiny black "armor" and was lying on her side on the soft lichen-covered ground as Zas fucked her ass from behind. Her plan was to crawl over there and lick the redhead's pussy and maybe get some of Zas's cum. But, again, Tascha asked herself, Shouldn't I be tired?

Then she thought about the guys. She wasn't surprised by the duration of their erections; this was business as usual in Eros. But they had also come many times. Not even Don, who had devoted himself to mastering such things, normally came more than three times in an orgy, and more than three was quite rare. Mostly he had been able to put off his orgasms and increase the volume of cum. These guys had come more than four times each, with consistently large loads. Just then, in fact, Gul was stroking his thick cock over Vespula, covering her lovely tits with yet another slippery flood of cum, and that was at least his fifth such orgasm.

Quislin raised a leg, slipping her hand down to push two fingers into her pussy, palm pressed against her clit. The temptation to get over there and get busy with that sexy woman was palpable, but something was wrong.

Across the way, Sarah had Shift between her legs, fucking her vigorously. Though the size differential between them was amusing, the loud noises Sarah was making clearly indicated she was having a good time. But something was wrong.

Tascha shook her head and tried to concentrate. She closed her eyes, trying to shove aside her raging horniness, and opened them again. Sarah was there, moaning in pleasure, but the others were gone. Tascha tried again, closing her eyes, concentrating, then opening them.

"What the fuck?!" she gasped.

She and Sarah were indeed in a cavern almost filled with a pond, but it and the cavern were much smaller. There were a few waterfalls raining down on little platforms that seemed to climb up to the possibility of passages leading away. There didn't seem to be any lichen-covered pleasure platforms, and there certainly was no party of adventurers having an orgy.

However, there was a lurker, still very much intact. It was against the edge of the pond, its big eye closed and what seemed to be a happy smile on its face.

Sarah was on the other side of the pond, up to her tits in the water, murmuring happily to herself, apparently dreaming. Tascha was surprised that both she and Sarah were still wearing their ersatz armor, and that her short sword and dagger were still at her side.

Tascha finally realized that the lurker still had several of its tentacles up inside her pussy and ass. Though none of them were actively fucking her, they still slowly pulsed and sent quiet waves of pleasure to the base of her spine. Gingerly, avoiding any sudden moves, Tascha reached down between her legs and slowly drew the tentacles out of her. She shuddered a bit as the sensations left her. She was rather shocked at how long one of the tentacles was that had gone up her butt.

Then, moving very slowly, hardly raising even a ripple in the water, she crossed to Sarah and gently drew the tentacles out of her lover. Sarah whimpered a little in disappointment. Tascha kissed her and whispered, "Shh, baby, but wake up."

Sarah's eyelids fluttered a bit, almost opening, but then closed again. So, Tascha risked jostling her a bit. When that didn't work, Tascha leaned over, covered Sarah's mouth with a kiss and gave one of her nipples a rough twist. That did the trick. Sarah's eyes flew open, and her body stiffened.

Tascha drew back, gave her lover a smile and whispered as quietly as she could, "We have to get out of here."

Sarah looked around in confusion but then nodded her understanding. Tascha slowly climbed out of the pool, and then turned to help Sarah do the same. Moving as stealthily as they could, they climbed half a dozen levels to the furthest of the waterfalls, where they quickly did their best to wash themselves, without taking off their armor.

"Fuck! My shield!" Sarah gasped. She had apparently lost it in the lurker's pool.

Feeling rejuvenated by the heavy, cleansing shower and surprisingly well-rested, Tascha offered a wry smile and asked, "Want to go back and get it?"

Sarah scowled back at the still slumbering lurker and said, "No, I guess not."

Once they made their way out of that cavern and back into a network of tunnels, squelching in their boots as they went, they were able to talk about what had happened.

"So, it was all a dream?" Sarah asked.

"Something like that," Tascha shrugged. "Probably more like we were charmed, like Rayna said."

"But her saying that was a dream too. Wait, you had the same dream I did?"

This led to a quiet comparison of details as they crept through the tunnels, which, given the nature of the details and the XYZ in their systems, led in turn to a gasping, shuddering interlude in a dark corner, fingers buried in each other's sex and Tascha's mouth fastened on one of Sarah's luscious tits.

Afterward, they continued making their way, working upward at every opportunity. Only rarely did Tascha's ring make a section of wall glow, and only once did that lead to a rest area, of which they took full and leisurely advantage. Three times they skirted around a glowing patch in the floor, and once they worked around a big one in the ceiling. There were a couple of encounters with dark, menacing creatures, including one very large spider, but they were able to scare them off with their brandished swords and a bit of yelling.

They eventually climbed up to a level that was more like those they had experienced at first. Here they had to navigate an annoying maze, deal with a series of shifting, crazily raising and lowering platforms, and jump over a couple of pits and glowing sections that took up the whole breadth of the corridor.

Their upward exploration took them to what seemed to be more like what Tascha, at least, had in mind when she thought of a dungeon. There were rooms with obvious torture devices, though they seemed to lean in the direction of an S&M club. This made sense, as here in Eros Tascha hadn't really been expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

There was a marked increase in the sounds of pained pleasure, or at least what they hoped involved pleasure. At one point they had to hide in some convenient shadows as a hulking man in a leather hood passed by on some nefarious errand.

Finally, as they were creeping by a row of dark cells, a voice said, "Hello there."

They whirled as one, weapons raised.

"Oh, those look sharp!" said the voice.

Peering into the gloom of the nearest cell, Tascha could make out a grubby, unkempt man of what she guessed to be middle age. He was wearing rags and in serious need of a shave.

"They are," she said. "What are you doing in there?"