Eros: The Dungeon of Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not much, really."

"No, I mean why are you in there."

"I'm being held prisoner."

"Why? What did you do?"

The man shrugged, "Oh, I've done a lot of things. I've been very bad -- all my life, really. My mom said I was a naughty boy even in the cradle."

Sarah couldn't resist a chuckle, but Tascha frowned and tried another tactic, "We could try to release you..."

"Why would you do that?!" The man was apparently aghast at the suggestion. "It's my turn on the rack next."

"Um, okay, then," Tascha said. "Well, do you know the way out of here?"

The man grimaced, "Oh, yes, but I wouldn't recommend it."

"Why not?"

"I don't think it's a good idea."

Tascha closed her eyes while Sarah fought to contain her laughter. Tascha counted to five, and then tried, "What do we have to do to get out of here?"

"You'll need to go out the front door."

"Are you trying to provoke us into torturing you somehow?" Tascha scowled.

The man grinned, "Is it working?"

Through tight lips, Tascha said, "It's beginning to."

"Look," Sarah said. "We've got these very sharp swords, and we're not interested in torturing you. But we're also not interested in getting caught by anyone, so we don't want you to start yelling or telling anyone about us. So, maybe you should be more cooperative, in case we decide to end your suffering permanently. Understand?"

The man swallowed and nodded. Tascha fought the urge to look at her partner in surprise and a bit of alarm. She knew Sarah was only bluffing--well, she was pretty sure Sarah was bluffing--but it was still rather alarming how convincingly she'd threatened the prisoner.

"You'll need to go down that corridor and to the left, then up the winding stairs. That'll take you to the entry hall, but you'll need to get past the guards, and you'll need the Master's key to open the doors," the man said in a hushed rush.

"How do we find the Master's key?" asked Tascha.

"I don't know," he said with a bit of desperation. "I think she keeps it on her person or nearby, but I haven't been bad enough to earn her attention."

Tascha resolved to ignore the odd mismatching of genders. This was Eros, after all.

"Okay," Sarah said. "Anything else we should know?"

"Not that I can think of."

"Remember, we were never here," said Sarah in a decidedly menacing tone.

As soon as they were well away from the prisoner, Tascha whispered, "That was hot, baby, and a little scary."

Sarah chuckled and offered her a smile, saying, "Good."

***

Three steps down from the top of the winding stairs, they looked out into what they supposed was the entry hall. To say it was large would be a severe understatement. "Vast" would be more appropriate. Though the furniture was mostly made to fit human-sized folks, the room itself was apparently scaled to fit giants. Sarah guessed it was about the size of a football field. The ceiling was high overhead -- at least three stories up. There was an immense table in the center of it, covered with a clean, white tablecloth and piled high with fruit and flowers, the former of which made Sarah's stomach growl. There were extremely large paintings on the wall: quite beautiful depictions of pastoral scenes, all with at least some carnal elements. She saw at least one shepherdess getting gangbanged by half a dozen satyrs. The whole was illuminated by immense chandeliers and glorious sunlight beaming in through towering windows. Sarah realized it had been days since she'd seen daylight.

There was a pair of large green doors that they guessed must be the way out.

There were also several benches that were rather too large for even Gul... Once again, Sarah had to remind herself that he and the others had been imaginary. Unfortunately, they didn't need to wonder why there were such big benches about; the reasons were pacing about in plain sight.

Sarah assumed these were the guards of which they'd been warned, though they had no weapons or armor. They didn't look like they needed any.

There were two of them standing eight feet tall, bald with greenish grey skin, thickly muscled, and broad shouldered. Their strong arms were disproportionately long, reaching down to their knees as they walked. Below their potbellies, swung cocks that were the biggest Sarah had seen in Eros. Sarah decided to call them ogres.

Perhaps if Sarah were an actual warrior and not just wearing one's Erosian costume, or if either of them had been trained to use their weapons, or if they had spent months being taught by Don in the ways of Erosian kung fu, they might stand a chance fighting these guards.

Moving as quietly as possible, she backed down the stairs, with Tascha following. When she thought they were far enough away, Sarah whispered, "We're going to have to sneak past them."

"Yeah, but to where?"

"It looks like there's a stairway in the middle of the wall on the other side of that big table."

"Damn, I didn't see that."

"You must have been distracted," Sarah smirked.

"Those are huge!" Tascha laughed quietly.

"Yeah, they are," nodded Sarah. "I think we should lose our armor."

"What? Why? Oh, to make less noise. Right."

Sarah was only half stripped when she had to whisper, "Hey now, stop that!"

Tascha, who had her mouth on Sarah's breast and a hand sliding up the inside of her thigh, murmured, "uh uhn" around Sarah's nipple.

Sighing, Sarah ignored the wetness of her pussy and said, "We'll get caught for sure. I promise we'll play all you want as soon as we get out of here."

"Okay, fine," Tascha said as she gave that nipple a parting lick.

A minute later, a naked Sarah was considering her sword. She'd only really used it once, but having it in hand had definitely been comforting, and it had been useful in scaring things off.

"Maybe if we don't have the swords, we're less likely to get into a fight and get hurt," Tascha mused.

Sarah nodded, "That's probably true. Okay, let's leave them."

Soon, they were back at the top of the stairs, waiting for an opportune moment.

They didn't have to wait long.

"This stupid," growled one of the ogres. "Dag hate guarding."

"Dag hate everything," responded the other. "Dag hate guarding. Dag hate sentry duty. Dag hate patrol."

"That all guarding," Dag observed.

After a long pause, though not in pacing, the other one said, "Dag hate sun. Dag hate night. Dag hate rain. Dag hate gruel. Dag hate pretty pictures. Dag hate play Monopoly."

Dag snorted, "Soko hate gruel too. All hate gruel. Gruel suck!"

The other, Soko, snorted and nodded.

"Monopoly bad game," Dag went on. "Long, boring, stupid game. Dag think bad on purpose."

Sarah wanted to agree with Dag on that one.

"Soko not care. Soko and Dag not play Monopoly again."

"Dag not hate pretty pictures," added Dag. "These pictures not pretty."

"Dag stupid," Soko announced. "Pictures pretty."

"Soko stupid. Look this picture." Dag had stopped near the far end of the hall, facing the opposite wall, the one with the opening for the stairs in it. With a weary heave of his shoulders, Soko went down the length of the table to see what Dag was talking about.

This was their chance! Tascha led the way with Sarah close behind. They scampered on all fours across the floor to slip under the table. They were sure the tablecloth would give them adequate cover. Slowly they began crawling up along the table toward the foot of those stairs.

"See water? Not realistic," Dag said. "Composition bad too. Mountains draw eye away from dragon. This other picture has wrong perspective, and that not how boobies look."

"Shh," Soko cut in.

"Believe Dag now?"

"No, smell."

There was a long pause, then Dag said, "Pussy!"

"Human pussy," Soko agreed.

"Dag not hate human pussy."

"Where pussy?"

Sarah found herself holding her breath as she watched one pair of enormous ogre feet moving slowly down the length of the table toward her and Tascha.

"Here pussy, pussy, pussy," Dag called playfully. It didn't sound like a fun kind of play to Sarah.

"Maybe we imagine pussy smell," Soko said as he came to a halt right in front of where Sarah and Tascha were hiding.

"Maybe Soko right," said Dag from the other side of the table, directly behind them. "Or maybe... Pussy right here!"

Light washed over their hiding place as Dag threw the tablecloth up. Tascha bolted forward, between Soko's legs, but when Sarah tried to do the same, she felt Dag's big hand clamping down on her ankle, or more accurately her entire lower leg. Though she kicked at his thumb, Dag dragged Sarah out from under the table. She heard Tascha give a shriek from the other side and knew Soko had caught her too.

Dag released her leg and Sarah scrambled to get back under the table, but he caught her around the waist and pulled her back, lifting her like a toy. Despite her struggling, Dag turned her to face him. He peered at her, then turned her around again, and said, "See Soko? This what boobies look like."

Soko turned to look, easily hefting Tascha around in one enormous hand. Soko frowned and said, "Soko know what boobies look like. This one not have boobies."

"Hey! That's not true!" Tascha said.

Soko lifted Tascha to his face and sniffed. "Pussy smell good, though," he announced. Then he stuck his green tongue out and pushed it between Tascha's kicking legs. "Taste good, too."

Tascha was kicking a bit less energetically after that.

Dag, who needed both hands to control Sarah, pushed her back against the table and then shoved a finger up between her legs. Sarah felt his thick, rough ogre finger pushed up against her pussy and dragged across her clit. Despite herself, she moaned deep in her throat. She noticed that Dag's big cock was beginning to stiffen.

Dag smelled his finger and then sucked on it with a satisfied smile. He said, "Mine good, too, and has boobies."

Tascha apparently decided to ignore that comment, and instead said, "Guys, why don't we make a deal? We'll let you have our pussies, and you help us get the Master's key."

Both ogres laughed at this, and Dag, who was again running his finger between Sarah's legs and finding her very wet, said, "We going to take pussies anyway."

As if to punctuate that thought, Dag began pushing his finger up into Sarah's pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she breathed. The ogre wasn't trying to pleasure her, but Sarah couldn't deny that having him finger her felt very good. She knew this was the XYZ in her system talking, but she liked what it was saying.

"You want Dag's cock, booby girl?" the ogre leered down at her.

Sarah looked down to see that he was now fully erect, swollen head almost level with her breasts. While she had never seen a bigger, thicker cock, Sarah didn't think it looked impossible, and her XYZ-charged pussy was almost throbbing with desire for her to try it. She raised her eyes to Dag's and nodded, "Yes, Dag, fuck my pussy."

The ogre unceremoniously withdrew his finger and easily picked her up and set her butt down on the edge of the table. Sarah found herself spreading her legs wide, resting her calves on Dag's hips. She held onto his broad shoulders as she watched his cock move up until that big head was pushing between her wet lips.

Then Tascha was saying, "Oh god! It's too big! Fuck!"

With alarm, Sarah looked over her shoulder. Soko had turned Tascha around and bent her over the edge of the table. One big hand in the middle of Tascha's back held her down as Soko pushed himself slowly into her from behind. The ogre looked massive over Tascha's slender back. There were tears running down Tascha's face, but then she cried out, "God yes! Fuck me, Soko!"

Then Sarah's attention was drawn back to Dag, as his swollen cockhead was penetrating her hungry pussy. Even if the ogres weren't interested in showing her and Tascha a good time, they must have known that they needed to start off slow to give the human vaginas a chance to get used to the size of their big cocks. Both seemed to take their time filling their captive pussies. Sarah's heart was pounding and the pressure in her cunt was almost too much to take. She took a deep breath and tried to relax, and then Dag was as far in as he could get. He drew out a bit, then pushed back in. Looking down, Sarah couldn't believe she had that thing inside her.

Dag pulled almost all the way out, then pushed back in, slowly. Sarah moaned and reached up to hold onto the sides of his thick neck, or the place where his shoulders rose to meet his skull. Dag pulled almost all the way out, then shoved back in, hard and fast. Sarah shuddered and cried out. Dag did it again. Sarah closed her eyes and whimpered. She tried to pull him into her, but only dragged herself closer to the edge of the table.

With a low growl, Dag began to fuck her harder and faster. Almost at once, Sarah was coming, shaking and moaning as his enormous prick shoved into her again and again. She could barely hear Tascha crying out with her own orgasm as Sarah's pussy struggled to make Dag cum. Instead, the ogre just kept fucking her, his hands on her waist, driving into her as if she were a sex toy. After her second orgasm, Sarah let herself fall back on the table, knocking a tray of fruit aside. She closed her eyes and squeezed her tits tightly as wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over her.

"Soko, do you want to fuck my ass?" she heard Tascha asking. Sarah laughed a little. Her lover had become quite a fan of anal sex since coming to Eros. Then she realized Dag might take that hint for himself. Sarah wasn't sure she was up for that, even though she had to admit the way that big ogre cock felt in her pussy was very good indeed. Then she cried out as yet another orgasm hit her.

This seemed to be Dag's cue, as his cock swelled still thicker, making Sarah gasp and her eyes fly open. Then he was grunting loudly as he filled Sarah with what felt like a gallon of cum. Sarah shuddered as she felt him pulsing inside her. Then, to her surprise, Dag leaned down over her, licked her face, and said, "Good booby girl."

Sarah laughed and said, "Thank you, Dag."

Then Tascha was crying out, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Soko followed this with a long low groan, to which Tascha responded with a much quieter, more satisfied, "Yes, yes, so much!"

Sarah was wondering what was next when a loud, imperious voice cut in with,

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?"

***

Taking Soko's enormous cock up her ass was one of the most intense sexual experiences of Tascha's life, climaxing, literally, with a blinding orgasm that left her murmuring and trembling. Then, abruptly, after the loud--rude!--interrupting voice, Soko yanked his cock out of her gaping butt, and let her go. Sagging against the table, she said, "Damn!"

"Intruders, Master!" Dag announced, as if he'd just noticed them.

"I CAN SEE THAT, DOLT," said the booming voice, which seemed to Tascha to be rather sexy. She wrote off that impression as a result of her being bent over a table with her naked butt upturned and leaking Soko's cum.

"Uh, Dag and Soko seduced by feminine charms," Dag tried.

There was a long silence during which Tascha managed to raise her head and see that Sarah had slipped off the table and turned around in front of Dag. Tascha wondered if she might be able to somehow slip back under the table.

Judging from the look on Dag's face, as well as Tascha could interpret it, the Master wasn't buying his story. To confirm this, Soko blurted, "Dag started it!"

"I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT. YOU BOTH KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE TO WAIT UNTIL I AM FINISHED WITH ANY INTRUDERS BEFORE HAVING YOUR FUN."

As the big guys mumbled apologies, Tascha pushed herself up and turned around. She didn't quite trust her legs after what Soko had put her body through--I'll have to try to find a way to thank him for that--so she leaned back against the edge of the big table. Inching to the side a bit, Tascha was finally able to get a look at the Master.

She was standing on the first step of the stairs, wearing stiletto heels and a floor length white gown that clung to her luscious curves. Slits on either side revealed long, strong legs that made Tascha's mouth water. A neckline that plunged to the woman's navel helped accentuate her breasts which looked magnificent. She had long, thick, dark hair tumbling down around her face and over her shoulders. That face was perfection itself, with full, dark red lips curved in a derisive smile and big green eyes with long, black lashes. True, her complexion was a dusky mauve and she had little horns high on her forehead, and there seemed to be a long, slender tail whipping slowly back and forth behind her, but Tascha couldn't resist the conclusion that this was the most beautiful woman she'd ever laid eyes upon.

The Master snapped her fingers and a half dozen beautiful naked men and women came down the stairs behind her. "TAKE THE INTRUDERS TO MY QUARTERS AND CLEAN THEM UP."

Tascha couldn't take her eyes off the Master as gentle hands led her away from the table and up the stairs. When she could no longer crane her neck far enough to watch the Master, she reluctantly focused on where she was and what she was doing. Behind her, she heard, "NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU TWO?"

"Are you okay, babe?"

Tascha blinked her eyes and looked to her right, where Sarah was watching her with concern. Offering a smile, Tascha said, "Yes, fine. That was wild! How are you?"

"I'm fine. Turns out Dag's not so bad."

"Are you blushing?"

"No!" Sarah, who was clearly blushing, changed the subject, asking, "Did Soko really fuck your ass?"

"Oh yeah!" Tascha laughed. They continued to compare notes as the impassive servants--Tascha could think of no better word for them and assumed they were blanks--led them up the stairs and through a luxurious sitting room, until they came to a large bathroom. There, in an immense marble tub filled with steaming, fragrant water, they were thoroughly bathed, and a pair of new servants brought them fruit and water to drink.

"Not bad treatment for intruders," Tascha mused.

Sarah swallowed some of the banana she was eating and said, "Let's just hope this isn't on the order of a last meal."

When they were done eating, the servants coaxed them up out of the bath, dried them with floral scented towels, and led them to a spacious bedroom, where the Master was waiting.

She had changed into a flowing, silken robe of black, and was reclining on a large sofa. There were two armchairs and a loveseat also arranged around a coffee table, all seeming to be of the highest quality. Beyond the sofa, on a four-tiered platform was a rather large four-poster bed. To the left were big windows, showing that it was now night. Candles all about the room illuminated the space with a golden light. Off to the right was a fireplace that gave the sitting area a nice reddish glow, and seemed to suit the Master's lovely skin.

She smiled at them and said, "Please, join me. Make yourselves comfortable." Her voice was no longer booming, but it was no less compelling.

Tascha was vaguely aware of the servants withdrawing and closing the doors behind them and knew she was moving with Sarah to sit on the loveseat across from the Master, but she was focused on that stunning creature. The one naked leg bent at the knee drew Tascha's eye up to where her thigh disappeared into the dark folds of the robe. Her breasts slowly rising and falling as she breathed seemed to beckon to Tascha. The Master's eyes regarded her with the same bright green as they had in the well-lit entry hall.

The Master smiled, parting her dark red lips to show white teeth, and said, "We don't get many intruders up here."

"We didn't really mean to intrude," Sarah offered.

"No?"

"We were sent here... to the dungeon, actually, on a quest," Tascha said, hoping she was using the right words. The Master was palpably powerful, and clearly Dag and Soko had been frightened of her, but mostly Tascha wanted to please her.