Eros: The Dungeon of Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" She seemed amused.

"Yes, ma'am..." Tascha said.

"Sir?" Sarah said weakly.

"Master," decided Tascha.

She chuckled and said, "You may call me Beatrix, at least for now."

"Oh, thank you," they said, almost in unison. Then Tascha said, "This is Sarah and I'm Tascha."

"A pleasure," Beatrix smiled in a way that made Tascha's heart flutter. "What was this quest?"

"We were to escape the Dungeon of Despair," answered Sarah.

Again, she displayed an angelic smile and Beatrix gestured idly at the room around them, "Does this look like a dungeon?"

"No, but..." Tascha floundered. She was reluctant to confess that they had an ulterior motive. This was partly because at the moment Tascha didn't really care about that motive.

"It seems you have escaped from the dungeon, does it not?" Beatrix favored them with a wry smile. Her robe had fallen open a bit, exposing more of her breast but not enough.

Sarah laid her hand on Tascha's thigh, which made Tascha draw a sharp breath and brought her somewhat back to her senses. Closing her eyes and thinking for a moment, Tascha decided on a direct approach. She said, "We need your key to go through the front door."

Beatrix laughed cheerfully, "Oh, do you?"

"Um, unless there's another way out."

"You have escaped the Dungeon of Despair, it's true," the Master smiled, "and have come to the Palace of Pleasure. While there is no end of the delights to be found here, there is only one way in or out, save back into the dungeon."

"The green doors downstairs," Sarah said.

"Exactly."

"Would you consider letting us go?" Tascha found herself asking, while hoping the answer was "no."

"Perhaps," Beatrix smiled. Smoothly she sat up on her sofa, stood, and shrugged her robe to the floor.

Tascha could feel her heart pounding as she gazed upon the Master's perfect body, with its full, firm tits, dark areolas, narrow waist, strong belly, long legs, and thick penis. Beatrix shook her hair to rearrange it around her beautiful face and shoulders, drawing Tascha's eyes upward.

"Come," said Beatrix as she turned and walked slowly toward the bed, her hips and perfect ass swaying, her tail swishing.

Tascha was drawn along happily and could feel Sarah moving with her. They watched Beatrix crawl up onto her bed and into the middle of it, moving like a jungle cat. She smiled at them and laid down, stretching languidly. Tascha thought this was the most erotic sight she'd ever seen and wanted to freeze it in her memory, but she couldn't resist climbing up onto the bed to get at this amazing creature.

Sarah was on the right and Beatrix's perfect breasts were on Tascha's left, so she moved quickly to those, kissing them ardently, finally settling on Beatrix's left nipple, kissing it and licking it before sucking it into her mouth and pulling on it lovingly.

Sarah, meanwhile, had focused on Beatrix's beautiful cock, kissing it and licking it as she fondled her full balls.

Though for some reason she didn't feel worthy, Tascha felt Beatrix's hand on her, sparking pleasure all along her flesh. To her delight, she felt herself drawn up to kiss Beatrix's warm mouth. Tascha kissed her intently, thrilling to feel the Master's tongue slipping between her lips. Unconsciously, Tascha reached out for one of those wonderful breasts, caressing and squeezing it. Beatrix had slipped her arm under Tascha and was now squeezing her left butt cheek tightly, making Tascha moan with desire.

Beatrix broke their kiss and said, "Sarah has made me hard for you, Tascha. Get on your hands and knees."

Tascha hurried to turn around, facing Sarah, and assumed the position. It didn't trouble her in the least, though it did seem wonderfully curious that this divine creature, who Tascha thought of as the epitome of femininity, should possess such a beautiful, perfect phallus. All that mattered to Tascha was that Beatrix wanted to fuck her.

Hands with long, sharp nails took hold of Tascha's waist, and then she felt her labia parting as the broad head pushed gently but firmly into her. Tascha gasped as she felt her needy pussy being filled by Beatrix's cock. Though she had just been taken by Soko's much, much larger dick, this one felt perfect, touching her in just the right way. Beatrix drew back, almost all the way out of her, making Tascha whimper for fear that she might pull out completely. Then Beatrix pushed into her again, forcefully, making Tascha squeal with delight as she caught herself from falling forward.

"Lie down in front of her, Sarah. Spread your legs for her," Beatrix said as she drove into Tascha's grasping pussy again and again.

Tascha felt like she'd never been fucked so perfectly. She found herself reaching back to stroke her clit.

"No, Tascha," the Master said. "Use those fingers on Sarah. Get in there and lick her pussy and clit. Use your mouth and fingers to make her come."

Tascha smiled and nodded, eager to both do as she was told and to pleasure Sarah, who in turn quickly scooted forward a bit to make Tascha's job easier.

Soon, Tascha's mouth was pressed against Sarah, her tongue licking hungrily at Sarah's clit, while she worked her fingers in and out of Sarah's sodden cunt, and while Beatrix fucked her pussy savagely, shoving her forward into Sarah, whose tits undulated vigorously. Tascha was grunting with delight with each thrust of that wonderful cock.

"Don't come, Tascha," Beatrix commanded. "Not until I tell you."

Tascha murmured her understanding and kept licking at Sarah. Thinking of Soko and Dag, she made a fist and began pushing it into Sarah's pussy. Sarah groaned, "Oh my god!"

Tascha got her whole fist inside Sarah and then fucked it slowly in and out of her, while continuing to lick at her clit. Then Sara grabbed her tits and arched her back high off the bed as she came and came.

Beatrix kept fucking Tascha's pussy until Sarah collapsed on the bed, quivering with aftershocks. Tascha slowly withdrew her hand from her partner's very, very wet pussy. Then, Beatrix bent over Tascha, pressing her warm breasts against Tascha's back. In Tascha's ear, she said, "Good girl. I think you've earned a treat."

Tascha shuddered at her words and stifled a moan as Beatrix withdrew her cock. When she felt that sweet head pressing against her asshole, Tascha felt herself nodding as she said, "Yes, please, Master! Take my ass!"

"Don't come," Beatrix reminded her, just before pushing her entire cock up into Tascha's ass in one slow but inexorable motion.

Tascha ground her teeth and gripped the sheets in her fists, not from pain but from resisting the almost overwhelming need to come. She felt Beatrix's heavy balls against her pussy and clit. Then the cock was drawing back and Tascha yearned for it to drive in again. She cried out when it did. Beatrix held onto her shoulders and proceeded to fuck Tascha with abandon.

Tascha felt sure her ass had never been taken so roughly, or so well. She found herself in a state of gasping delirium, ever on the edge of orgasm but not falling over. Then Beatrix lifted her up in front of her as she sat back on her haunches. Beatrix's hands ran over Tascha's belly, nails scoring hot lines over her flesh, and then grasped her tits, squeezing them almost painfully. Tascha felt Beatrix's hot breath and then her lips on her neck.

Tascha reached up to hold Beatrix there, but the Master pulled back enough to say,

"Sarah, get down there and fuck your hand in Tascha's pussy just like she did to you."

"Oh god, yes, yes! Please!" Tascha cried out.

***

Sarah had been lying there after her orgasms, watching Tascha and Beatrix. Now, Tascha's body was displayed for Sarah. Tascha knelt, legs spread wide, Beatrix's thick cock deep in her ass, pussy glistening with nectar, taut belly decorated with thin rivulets of blood where Beatrix's nails had cut her, breasts red and gleaming in Beatrix's grasp. The Master smiled at Sarah, watching her with those bright emerald eyes, as her mighty wings, like those of a great bat or a glorious dragon, unfurled and spread wide behind her.

Sarah crawled forward, kissed Tascha's belly, getting her own face wet with her lover's blood and sweat, and then, without any real preliminaries, bunched up her own fist and began to work it slowly into Tascha's pussy.

"Oohhhh!" Tascha wailed.

"Don't come yet," Beatrix commanded, with a bite to Tascha's earlobe.

Sarah had her fist all the way inside Tascha and was slowly fucking it in and out. She dared not touch Tascha's clit directly for fear that Tascha couldn't bear it.

Then Beatrix reached out to grasp Sarah's head and draw it to Tascha's red breast. Sarah sucked Tascha's nipple into her mouth, savoring the coppery taste. She suckled hard. Tascha was shivering and moaning, her head thrown back on Beatrix's shoulder.

Beatrix kissed Tascha's neck and said, "Good girl. You may come."

There was a split second of peace as Tascha's whole body seemed to relax, but then she went off like a rocket. She shrieked and howled as her body stiffened and convulsed. Her pussy grasped and pulled at Sarah's fist, which Sarah slowly withdrew. As Tascha's shuddering slowly subsided, Beatrix rose and laid her on the bed, where Tascha lay murmuring and giggling.

Beatrix beckoned to Sarah with one lovely long red nail, and Sarah crawled to her. Beatrix caught her chin and drew her in for a deep kiss. Sarah could swear she felt the Master's tongue slipping down her throat as she crawled up onto her lap. Sarah reached down between her legs and pushed Beatrix's cock up into her pussy. Sarah shuddered with pleasure to have that cock inside her.

Then, Beatrix's hands were squeezing Sarah's ass, nails digging into her flesh, as Sarah rode up and down on that wonderful phallus. Sarah could feel Beatrix's tits pressed against her own as they moved together. Tascha was there then, pressing herself against Sarah's back. Beatrix's wings closed in around them and Sarah was coming again. She cried out into Beatrix's mouth and shook there between her two lovers. She was holding onto Beatrix tightly while the firestorm of ecstasy tore through her body.

She gradually became aware that she was being lowered to the bed with Tascha. Beatrix smiled down at them as she knelt there beside them, stroking her hard cock, slippery wet with Sarah's juices. Sarah couldn't take her eyes off that beautiful, thick organ as Beatrix's hands moved up and down on it. She could feel Tascha next to her, but all she could think of was that cock and how badly she wanted...

Then Beatrix gave a low groan, or was it a growl? That wonderful cock erupted, bucking in her grasp, shooting a tremendous gout of hot cum onto Sarah and Tascha's upturned and eager faces. Then there was another splattering over their throats and tits. They swallowed every bit of the delicious stuff that landed in their mouths. The two of them were laughing with childlike glee as they smeared the wonderful spunk into their own and each other's skin. They carried scoops of it to each other to slurp down.

"It's so good," Sarah grinned.

"I know, right?" laughed Tascha.

Then they were kissing each other, holding each other tight and running hands over their cum-covered bodies. Sarah was a bit surprised that there was no trace of blood or even any scratches on Tascha. Beatrix, now without wings and with nails of a more modest length, reclined on the bed watching them with a smile.

"You two are good fun," Beatrix finally said.

"Thank you, Master," Sarah said.

"Yes, thank you," Tascha agreed. Her face was shiny with Beatrix's cum.

Beatrix smiled a bit sadly and made an idle gesture with her hand, "That's enough of that, I think."

Nothing really changed in Beatrix's appearance, but Sarah felt herself regaining something of her own equilibrium. She still felt like she'd enjoyed some truly amazing sex, but no longer had an overwhelming urge to make Beatrix happy. An urge, perhaps, for she remained a staggeringly gorgeous woman with a magical cock, but not an overwhelming one. She looked down to Tascha, who seemed to be processing some conflicting emotions.

"It's tempting to keep you here in my thrall a bit longer," Beatrix said. "You are wonderful little playmates, and you did entertain Dag and Soko quite well. It would be amusing to see what other kinds of mischief I could have you get up to. I think you'd enjoy it too."

Tascha nodded and said, "Yes, probably. We are good sports, after all."

Sarah had to agree with this. She couldn't help but think she'd like to enjoy Dag again someday soon.

Beatrix smiled, "There is no lock on the doors. I have no key. You're free to go whenever you like. I won't charm you again..."

"Not with magic, you mean," Tascha batted her eyes in that way that turned Sarah to butter.

Laughing, Beatrix said, "No, I won't charm you with magic again, and the boys won't try to keep you from leaving."

Sarah felt Tascha giving her ass a purposeful squeeze and looked into her partner's beautiful violet eyes. She had a good idea what Tascha was thinking and nodded.

Turning back to Beatrix, Tascha said, "Would it be alright if we came back to visit now and then?"

Beatrix smiled broadly, and said, "Yes, of course."

Sarah kissed Tascha and then looked to Beatrix and asked, "And do we have to leave right away?"