All Comments on 'Erotic Afterglow'

by Romantico

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 9 years ago
NOW THIS IS A LOVING WIVES STORY!

I like all kinds of stories, but when you categorize a story do it correctly!

This is truly a LOVING WIVES story!

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Thank you

It was a little clinical but it was erotic as well so 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good tale for the LW section

It's a little short and there's not enough background information but not a bad effort. Maybe a little more emotion in the writing next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Expand your Vocabulary

Both of your stories have Erotic in the title. And each has steamy and outdoor in the description. If need be use a thesaurus. (And how many fire pits are found inside -- "outdoors" not needed. A little picky -- maybe. But these overused words are stacked on top of one another in the list of of your submissions making them more noticeable.

TR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Now here are a man and a woman I can relate to, and hope to copy. Thank You!

Sorry Bonnie, they can't all be sewage like you're looking for.

Unfortunately I think I just heard another flush in the LW section; incoming for Bonnie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
liked it.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It reads like a phone book.

Really

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Phone book to make you cum! Great story

Good effort. Gave you a 5

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Wrong Category

Another day another author that can't read

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Put it in erotic or romantic but it doesn't belong here 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't fucking care if it is NOT extra-martial

It is loving and healthy. Maybe that's why they gotta bitch about it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thankyou fo your contribution!

I think it was a fine effort. Drama-free, perhaps, but a good introduction all the same, that even manages to feature two folks enjoying what seems to be a healthy marriage.

It is a shame more people don't want to enjoy something HEALTHY!

What does your doctor say? Eat right and exercise. Such simple advice, yet millions of people ignore or find it impossible to follow. Perhaps LW IS a collection of stories that largely make up an unhealthy diet for its vocal loyalists.......

But every now and then, who doesn't like eating a large fresh crisp apple for lunch, instead of a greasy double cheeseburger?

Sad to say that it seems such a well envisioned and nicely communicated passionate interlude between husband and wife would be such a rarity here.....

But thanks so much, I almost forgot that anyone in LW land could possibly experience true marital love....

Egads! We are so fucking jaded, eh Gordo?

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
No not Jaded

Love the anons hiding behind their granny panties.

There are categories for a reason. They are well described. The mods have given further clarification in the forum. Romantic or erotic stories belong elsewhere. I read those too BTW. In fact I read stories in 12 categories altogether.

Pick the right category instead of trying to remake the site and there is no fighting. It's authors that disregard the directions that cause the fighting along with the pitiful anons who don't know what they're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
guy fucks his wife so....

why write about it lame 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving wives...and more

Great story.

I've read so much wild shit here it's refreshing to hear about a sweet, together couple, who love each other...at least at this moment. I was hard halfway through.

Loving wives...and more...sometimes more is just a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet. Not very exciting....

....and a little abrupt. Well presented.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Gordo12, sweetheart baby

as the chief of the category police how do you justify not putting many of these stories in Gay, Fetish, Lesbian, Non-consent, Interracial, BDSM, etc? The basic ideas of these stories are often not about wives but about themes in the categories above.

Oh, if you can, please answer in 25 words or less the following, "How does 'and more' not include faithful wives in truly loving relationships?" Remember to put your answer in the form of a question.

I know it disappoints you to think that there might be marriage relationships that actually work and last and that for some perverse reason you can't stroke off to loving sex but please quit forcing your perversion on the rest of us.

Have a lovely day.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hate

You'll get a lot of hate for a story about a real loving wife. Not from me though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous