Erotic Celtic Ritual

Story Info
A Celtic Warrior and Druidess perform a sexy ritual.
1.9k words
3.18
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a calm starlit night. The clouds that so normally covered the Celtic Land had cleared for the evening- a sign from the divine ancients that tonight's ritual would be a powerful one- One as was about to be performed by the Druid Priestess Baylii. The spot had been found on a hill overlooking the rolling country, topped with a single tree and a toppled monolith dragged here an age ago the old ones- bad spirits in the form of lions and vicious badgers kept the farm folk out of the area.

Baylii could feel it in the Earth, the marching of 50,000 boots, smell the smoke the pillage of the Celtic lands, and know in her heart the scourge of destiny descending upon her long before it would appear to her eyes over the horizon. The Roman's were coming. Tonight's Sacrifice would have to be a great one.

She turned away from the Tide of devastation and looked back, right on time she saw Diramatix approaching, a the celtic war chief who was hoping to win favour of her tribe and it's warriors for the coming battle, she hoped the signs to be favourable to his impending victory as well or else her stubborn tribal manager would not see the importance of a unified front against the roman's when only last summer had Diramatix been raiding his lands. Like I said this ritual is important- Now, let's get to the good stuff.

Diramatix came alone, with out his body guard or slaves accompanying him as promised, dressed in his simple tartan cloak held together by the sword belt he wore arming him at his waist he left his helmet at home and his course mane of hair flowed out behind him, bleached by the sun and salt water and lye, he approached the hill and came upon the first of the torches, illuminating from below the Druid Priestess he was here to see.

She was tall with pale skin and hair as dark as the night. She like him was dressed modestly. A cape of Black Bear fur was draped over her, shoulders and eclipsed her whole body, and so warm the she could be naked underneath and still keep the cool night air off her body and pon her head a crown made of deer antlers, still young and soft with velvet. Okay, maybe not as modest.

Diramatix came to her and bowed at her feet, on the battlefield he was leader of the furious charge, but he knew that here where nature and divine ritual met she was ultimate. He kissed Baylii's bare feet. Having acknowledged her appropriately she bade him stand she raised her hands above her head and began to pray in the old language calling for a sacrifice suitable to give the Celts assured victory.

Then from a leather bag at he side she pulled out large handfuls off wild mushrooms, the kind only druids knew how to find and began to feed them to her Companion, she ate a handful herself before returning the bag and renew her incantations with a fervour breaking the stillness of the night. The warrior stood transfixed by her intensity.

The wind picked up out of nowhere and blew out all the torches lit around the hill, the darkness was cut by the light of the full moon and a million stars- the eyes of the gods were looking upon them with singular focus. As sudden as had stirred up the wind dissipated leaving Baylii and Diramatix standing in the pale light and unnerving stillness- the night encircled and expanded outwards from them. They stared into each others eyes for what felt like an age till the glow of Baylii's skin was blinding all other vision from Diramatix-

and she realised in the sudden swell of darkness that he had taken her hands in his and hers sought the same refuge in his. He was right to be nervous she thought- he didn't know what was coming next. From out of the darkness behind her and leaping high over her head the snarling anger of a lion. The big cat landed on Diramatix and began to claw at him, he did not have the time nor the space now to draw his sword and so had to start wrestling with the mighty beast, grappling it and trying to keep away from its claws and biting mouth, try as he might though it's claws raked against him, not scratching his body too deep but absolutely shredding his thick wool cloak off him, exposing more of his muscular battle hardened body to her. This was not the first time the war lord had dough for his life that was sure and he gave as good as he got when it came to blows with the creature,

she admired his shoulders and arms- strong from swinging a sword and engorged with the blood and lust of a fight pumping in them. Baylii's blood began pumping herself just watching him, as the beast continued to rip his clothes to pieces, getting dangerously close to exposing and then attacking his Most vital exterior appendage, his Great Celtic Love Sword.

Baylii's hands once again in closed of the warmth of her Cape let her cold hands explore the warmth of her body as she watched the Mortal Kombat they found their way over her breasts and between her legs.

She found a prayer for her fingers to practice on her own sacred druid circle, The area now soft and wet as moss in the dew, as her handsome warrior sparred with her divine nature goddess.

Diramatix managed to get his weight atop the Cat and kick its leg out from under it as he got an arm around it's neck, forcing it to the ground. He grabbed from the ground a rock and 'paired to lay a final blow to the creature Baylii stayed his hand with a word. She had locked eyes with the creature, and as soon as she began speaking in the old tongue the fight left the lion and it became passive. Diramatix having proved himself an excellent fighter released his opponent and watched as the cat slinked peaceably towards the great stone centred on the hill, and sat upon it, guarding over the shoulder of the Priestess.

He stood before her, the fight finished but the ritual not yet over, in cloth tattered and body slick with sweat and blood and the grime of battle. And she above him rewarded his trial by opening her cloak as a set of wings being discarded beyond her Giving his eyes the vision of her body, unclothed, divine, and painted with sacral symbols with dyes made from the highland flowers. He nipples hardened in the cool air. In his eyes Diramatix saw her ascended and moved to her, taking a knee before her he breathed her in, and she in turn took his hair and drew him closer still. The Lion watching them Yawned that way that Lions do.

Diramatix had made many a fine battle speech in his time and when the fury of the charge overtook him he could let out a war cry frightening the bravest Celts, but he felt sure that what he was currently achieving with his mouth outweighed all else in manifesting his destiny.

Baylii took her hornate crown from her head and separated it into two parts, she handed one part, a twin point antler, soft with velvet remember not pointy or uncomfortable or nothing, celtic silicone basically, to Diramatix, he took it in his sword hand and began rubbing it where he knew her destiny willed it. Then slipping to longer point into her, he began to penetrate easily, easing her divine tool deeper as he continues to lick upon her (did the Celts have) Beaver (s?) till the second prong lined up with her second sacred sweet spot, her honey pot overflowed allowing it slick access to gently enter her and she gasped.

Waves of pleasure overtook her until it removed all other worldly sensations or troubles, her climax was a thunder crack that split the night.

Diramatix pulled off his ruined cloak, wiping away some of the sweat and blood off his body, he stood naked before her as she continued to pleasure herself with her arousing antler, His mighty sex spear hardened exponentially as he took in her form. She then got on her knees on the soft warmth of her discarded cloak. Her hands found his shaft and he found his voice, letting out a moan, he didn't want to disrespect the priestess but he needed her, Now, his rough barbarian hands grabbed her ravens mane, pulling her braids in rough barbarian handfuls at the back of her head, his cock glided over her lips and into her pagan mouth. Baylii took his length with abandon, as he fucked passionately down her gullet.

Gradually his thrusting eased as she withdrew him from her mouth, it was time for the second half of the ritual. As Baylii stood she brought with her Diramatix sword which he had discarded with his cloak, she handed it to her Warrior she whispered in her ancient tongue for what he do next, Diramatix nodded with understanding. He drew the sword from its sheath and with one fluid motion he pivoted and swung down Decapitating the Lion on its sacred stone, sacrificing the mighty beast to their cause of free love and liberty.

There was a beat as they stood in front of each other, and then warm blood from the ruined neck of the creature squirted forth and splashed on the two Celts,

The warrior took his red priestess In his arms and swept her off her feet, a crimson cascade fell around them as she wrapped him in her legs and he with warrior precision he Impaled her with his love spear, she was as warm as the earth and fertile as the soil. They became a tangle of limbs and hands and vines and arousal as they tumbled amongst the red soaked heather, the carcass was still comically spilling blood as if the monsters heart was still pumping strong. And speaking of Pumping Strong; the hot Celtic sex that was happening before the altar.

With the full moon bathing their sweaty bodies in an erotic glow, and their moans and sighs filled the empty air of the valley. Their passion intensified as He felt her tighten on his throbbing cock, he pulled her deeper into him and she cried with passion into his ear, even without any clit stimulation she found herself on the edge of climax and when she felt his hot passion reach its zenith and he could don't fuck and faster or deeper if he tried. They came together as the night creatures looked on. Their love burning hotter than the stars. Before they tumbled into sleep in each others arms she took his hand and led him down a hidden path from the hills to a small stream- they bathed in the moonlit water freeing their bodies of the animal blood. Cold hands scrubbing and exploring each others bodies. They shared a kiss before heading back to the hill, where wrapped in her bear cloak, big enough to envelope the two of them they wrapped each other in their arms. Then Diramatix ate her ass for a while, and then they went to sleep. Knowing full well that come the rise of the next days sun He would march with her tribes warriors, while she returned to the forest for more sacred rituals. Each doing their part to live out the good omen the gods had laid upon them this evening and Crush the Roman's

By the time Julius Caesar had conquered Gaul he had killed 1,000,000 Celts and enslaved 1,000,000 more, though these numbers are certainly inflated by Roman Historians.