Erotic Deliriums 01

Story Info
Breaking the neighbor's cherry.
1.8k words
3.95
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
183 Followers

Breaking a virginity.

Every day, just before 1 p.m., I placed my binoculars on a camouflaged tripod focused on the bedroom window of an apartment in a nearby building.

In an immutable ritual, the girl comes home. Tall, pretty, dark hair down to her shoulders, around 20 years old. Her father is lying in bed, reading a book. Sometimes, he caresses a little over his clothes, his cock, which is hard, as I could tell by the volume in the fabric.

The young woman enters the room, he sits on the edge of the bed. She walks up in front of him, lifts her skirt up to her waist.

He pulls down her panties, puts his face between her legs, and sticks his tongue in the small mass of black hair all the way to her pussy.

He pulls his cock out of his pants and starts jerking off. She strokes her hard cock while licking, kissing and sucking her daughter's pussy. He does it with greed, eagerness, haste, eats, with his mouth, her pussy, licking it in a hallucinated way.

It lasts for a while until he reaches the pinnacle of the hand job, tenses his body, screams and cums. It releases the pent-up charge of semen in a strong shot that shoots its cum high and far.

He goes to the bathroom to clean himself up, the girl pulls her panties up, putting them back in place, and leaves the room.

Excited, I masturbated too. It was my daily erotic routine.

One afternoon I saw the girl at the supermarket. She was crouched down, picking something from the lowest shelf. Her knees wide apart, I could fully and good see her panties.

I approached her smiling, and said "hi", she replied the same. I bent down in front of her and we talked, she didn't care because she had her legs open, giving me an erotic and sensual spectacle of her intimacy.

I offered her an ice cream, which we consumed while chatting in a friendly way.

I invited her to my apartment. We went, walking down the street, three quarters. She said her name, abbreviated Tess; I said mine, Billy.

In the living room, we hugged and kissed, wrapping our tongues. Hot, sensual kiss, her body pressing mine. I squeezed her breasts, medium-sized, hard, over the clothes.

I took off her t-shirt, leaving only her white bra on top.

I knelt down in front of her and as if in a lesson well learned, without me having to ask, she lifted her skirt completely.

I quickly lowered her white panties to her knees and saw, enchanted, before me, what I had been wanting for so long. The magnificent pussy with the black hair on top that I watched her dad suck. A delicious, beautiful sex, with a subtle aroma, smell of woman's sex wrapping around my nostrils, intoxicating my senses.

I'm already horny.

I did what I knew she likes and what her father practices on her daily. I shoved my mouth into her pussy.

I reached for the slit between her legs, lips full, joined. I reached her clitoris, which I licked vigorously. Tess kept her eyes closed and tensed her body, moaning nonstop.

Her sounds, moans, intimate smells, pussy heat, very thin vaginal fluids, the taste of the clitoris in my mouth, fundamental details that I didn't understand when I spied on her with the binoculars, were now there available to me.

Tess is a beautiful girl and had a delicious pussy, which I was licking up and down, and she was cumming in my mouth.

I was 25 years old, had a satisfying single sex life, including with call girls, and had never sucked a pussy. It was too good. Tess's in my mouth, me kissing her and sticking my tongue, her cumming in my mouth. An intoxicating pleasure. I wouldn't stop having it with my girlfriends anymore.

Holding her by the hips, I turned her body. I turned her back to me. Her ass, beautiful, very white, magnificently sculpted, right before my eyes.

I grabbed her buttocks, felt them, caressed, squeezed, kissed, nibbled them.

I moved her buttocks apart, saw just a few inches from my eyes, and appreciated the completely closed asshole. A tempting, horny vision, something sensual and wonderful to see in a girl.

I put my finger in the little hole and forced it. I tried to shove it. She screamed. I wasn't able to. It didn't go in. It was too closed.

I changed the strategy. I turned her back to face me, her legs open and now I put my finger in her pussy. Would be easier. It didn't go in either. Very tight vagina. She screamed louder. And moved her body away.

"What is it, anyway?", I asked, anxiously, threatening to get angry.

"My cherry," Tess said, embarrassed, stammering, as if she wanted to justify and apologize to me.

I was upset. And I felt like an idiot, yelling at her. I simply wanted to put my finger inside her, in both holes, acting like a male rapist, and they were closeds. Blockeds.

A virgin.

How could I know that. Or envision.

For this reason, she was only sucked into the vagina by her father. He gave her oral pleasure between her legs and masturbated. Never completely consummating the sexual act. Her daughter was a virgin, he knew it and kept her that way, giving her pleasure through her mouth and not his penis.

Now it was there, before my eyes, my fingers, my nostrils. Sight, touch and smell of a virgin pussy.

I used my fingers and cautiously moved the lips away from the slit, separating them, opening the pussy to see deep inside. There it was, the hymen. The small, narrow, closed, sealed hole. The thin hymenal film with just a tiny hole.

I got up, hugged Tess and kissed her on the mouth.

"You will be mine", I whispered in her ear.

She said nothing.

I just undressed her (her skirt and panties) and took off my clothes too. Tess looked with pleasure at my big hard cock. I noticed his admiration, took his hand and placed it on him. Hot hand and hot dick. She stroked it a little, with desire but without practice. She had never picked up a stick. Not even that of your father, whom she always saw.

I held her by the shoulders and gently lowered her. I didn't need to say it. She understood. Everyone knows.

She held my dick, licked it, kissed the head and put it in her mouth. A blowjob for a few minutes, delicious, a little virgin mouth, but I didn't let it go any further. I had other emergencies.

I took her to the room. She looked at the bed and went there. Spontaneously.

She lay down and opened her arms waiting for me.

I hugged her, kissed her mouth, sucked her breasts and the most important sexual intercourse of my life began. I put my penis in her virgin pussy.

I slid my hard penis between her legs, rubbing it against her delicious thighs, and put the tip on the delicious black-haired bush between the lips of the well-lubricated slit, pushed it in and fitted it right to the entrance of the virgin orifice. 

I kissed her more and more and said, "You're mine".

Excited, full of lust and desire, she replied, "Yes, yes, I am, fuck me, please".

The cock was very hard, and the tight, narrow hole was a challenge. I kept insisting, pushing, forcing. Her vagina was very tight, the head of my cock hurt, and it was wanted to get all the way in. 

Like a victorious male, I pushed in pithily and gradually overcame the resistance with the head of my cock. The vagina was narrow, very tight, virgin and it bled, but the head of my dick went in.

Tess squeezed me, smiled and moaned. She was uncomfortable; she felt pain; the invasion of her sex, for the first time, was painful. But she moaned and came. My cock was damp from the abundant lubrication flowing from her, soaking her pussy. 

I smiled and celebrated, congratulating myself on my victory. With my glans inside her vaginal orifice, her hymen was broken. The cherry was ruined.

I felt that a hymen never offers any resistance, it's just a discreet and subtle symbol that lets itself be ripped and torn at the first attempt.

That's how it was with Tess. The narrow orifice opened up under the force of my cock. It now showed blood too, mixed with her feminine juices.

Tess cried and thanked me. "I want to be a woman, your woman," she begged. Or rather, she begged.

Her vagina's ability to dilate was very good, and it was working at full intensity. The tip of my cock gradually widened the narrow, tight orifice, transforming it into a large hole through which the head of the penis was fiI put my entire dick in the vaginal tube.

Tess moaned and came.

Once the deflowering was finished, with blood flowing, the cherry definitely broken, I started the fucking. Pounding my dick inside her pussy, going back and forth, doing the pumping job, the dick fucking her pussy. With more and more strength and speed.

I fucked, fucked, fucked. I transformed that virgin tube into a beautiful and delicious woman's pussy.

And I enjoyed it. Tess had orgasms. My discharge, intense, mixed with the fluids that Tess's pussy squirted. In a fiery and sensual synchronization.nally inserted, all of it.

It was about twenty minutes of fucking, with me pushing and keeping my hard cock working continuously on the no longer virgin pussy.

And we fell, exhausted, with our sexual duty fulfilled, in each other's arms.

Tess said, "It was the best day of my life. I always wanted to stop being a virgin, but I was scared, you taught me and made it easy."

And what's more, "my pussy is now yours, by right of conquest. You can have it whenever you want."

We remained silent, drowsy in bed. My cock hardened. She saw it, liked it, and opened her legs again. We did it all again. Another good and intense fuck, me widening her already well-fucked pussy even further.

Afterwards, I watched her get dressed, piece by piece.

She gave me her address - I pretended to ignore it - phone number and we became more than boyfriends, lovers. For a long time. Two years. Me fucking her continuously. Until we both followed other paths, each in your. However, we never forget that sensual and exciting day when we were together, naked, in bed, and she ceased to be a virgin.

Tess got married. I saw her yesterday, casually, shopping at the mall. I felt like she could still be mine, once again, even though she was married. Our relationship was very strong. I'm going to call her and if I can get a date, I plan to fuck her one more time. If that happens, I'll come back here to tell you.

Robarreto
Robarreto
183 Followers