Erotic Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well girly, thats one way to do it, but mostly it's more convenient and easier to rub it on the boys penis. Then it goes easier inside of you, Just you try it."

John took a bit more lubricant and rubbed Mary's dildo with it. Mary moaned some more, really getting into her role as boyfriend.

"Yes, that's the way, Now Mary will show that she knows what is to be expected form a boy in a situation like this."

Mary got up and pulled John with her to the dining table. She pushed the bag to the side, and pushed John forward onto the table.

"Don't move okay, or should I tie you down?" she asked laughing.

"I'll stay calm" John answered.

Mary turned towards him and pressed her strap-on against his ass.

She let it go up and down through his ass crack and then pushed it against his asshole.

"Well" she said, "Here we go. Remember it is your first time, and losing your virginity can be a bit painful but the pleasure will follow, just you wait and see."

And she pushed the thing inside. John moaned for a moment, then groaned a bit, but already softer. Mary got the taste of it, and went on strongly. She let her strap-on get in and out faster and faster and got very horny herself. She totally didn't expect it but came from it after a short while. John did not come, but his erection had gotten more rigid then before.

"Well girls, it seems I'm about done here. You girls seem to really enjoy yourselves. I'd say: have fun the rest of the evening, and it could very well be that Hanna here has found a new hobby. And Mary clearly will have fun helping Hanna on her new way. You don't need me anymore, so I'll just get my things and move back home."

Mary let go of John, and looked at Simone.

"I think it's not more then appropriate for us to both thank you for your help here tonight, don't you agree Hanna?"

"There are limits for me, and don't mind going further with you but not with anyone else. But it is your night, so feel free to do what it is you want to do."

Mary walked up to Simone. her strap-on still in front of her, and sat down on her knees in front of Simone. She zipped open Simone's dress and saw that Simone was indeed wearing black satin panties. And she noticed Simone's big erection as well. She pulled the black panties forward and down, and Simone's solid dick sprang forward. The she showed that she as well had payed attention to the lesson about blowjobs and she sucked forcefully on Simone's dick. While she was still busy she noticed that John was standing next to her, looking intensely at what she was doing, moaning softly. She realized he really didn't mind her giving someone else a blowjob, and tried even harder to please Simone. That way it did not take Simone long to come in her mouth, and she swallowed all of his cum. While she was cleaning Simone's dick with her tongue she felt John's erection hitting her face. She just went on, and gave him a blowjob as well until he also came.

Simone walked into the kitchen, and came back some minutes later, dressed in his normal unnoticeable clothes again. He got his bag, greeted the both of them with a nod of his head, and went out the door. Immediately afterwards they heard the front door, and it was just the two of them again.

"Well John, was it enjoyable after all?"

"Yes Mistress Mary, it was. And we could do this more often."

And John kissed Mary passionately.

12