All Comments on 'Erotic Poetry Workshop'

by EStaccato

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

OMG this was wonderful. That poetry was sizzling and the erotic buildup was so good. PLEASE write more in this category.

Wonderer67Wonderer679 months ago

Really well done story. Great tension in the beginning building and building. I like Elysia’s uncertainty, and the absolute certainty of Lilith.

Dialogue is excellent as is the pace and the raw eroticism.

The poetry is also well done. Quite beautiful and hot.

And hit content matter too. Very strong story. Love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OMG SO GOOD. Have been wishing for examples of talking during sex. Stella, v. funny. The sophistication and daring of the instructor. The sexual tension that gets pointed out and played out. First time hearing "science pussy." Hilarious thoughts on Hello Kitty shirt + wasn't even trying to be ironic. Please keep writing

Theylo_BleuTheylo_Bleu6 months ago

This may be one of the best things I've yet read! It developed so smoothly. Each new part of the story was a shock, but also perfect. I never got bored, I always felt ready to follow you to the next part. Also, the hell this is "vanilla". Lathered in eroticism. Love it! -- Also also, the poetry embedded was itself phenomenal. Great work! Great, great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEStaccato@EStaccato
Hello naughty people! I'm here learning to write erotica so I can novelize and sell it. However, I think I'm just writing porn. <shrugs> While my work will probably appeal most to bisexual women, these stories are also for readers who like: plot, teasing, masturbation, fluids...