Erotic Poetry Workshop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, I know," I said, pouting my bottom lip.

"No, it's cute. And I like... tall girls. A lot."

"You do?"

She nods. "I feel really powerful when I boss them around."

"Y-you... oh, fuck."

"That's the idea," she grinned, thumbing my chin.

"Were you... expecting something else downtown? I mean, it's not a perfect pussy either."

"I want to have sex with the woman that writes deep, erotic poetry. And I don't care what equipment she has, as long as I can put my mouth on it."

God. Damn. It.

Fast forward a couple seconds beyond kissing and groping, and that brings us to the present. Lilith's hands up my shirt, fingers dancing over my navel, and me arched backward and twisted to make out with her. I definitely feel as though I should be behind her, considering my size, but I can't seem to articulate anything but kissing that soft, wet mouth.

Lilith's fingers climb past my breasts to touch my throat and her lips follow suit, my hands finding her thighs, her legs already parted. My own fingers glide over her soft skin, and I so desperately want to walk them under the hem of her dress. The way her hips are angling forward, she seems to want that, too.

"We've forgotten the poetry," I say.

"Fuck poetry," she mumbles into my neck.

"No," I breathe as her tongue glides up my jaw before she nibbles my ear. "There's only one type of fucking I want."

"Take this goddamn shirt off," she growls. And before I have my Hello Kitty shirt completely off, her mouth is glued to my puffy nipples. I can feel them going deliciously rigid as she sucks and circles. Leaning back on my hands, arched backward as I am over her knee, there's little I can do but accept and breathe. And I whimper as one of her hands glides down my abdomen, pushes into the waist of my shorts, and begins to come her fingers through my trimmed thatch.

"Yes...," I whisper. "Keep going."

"You want me to keep going?"

"Yes..."

Her fingers parts and glide along my outer labia as she lifts her head from my nipples. "You want me to know how wet you are?"

"Unngg yeeess."

"Mm, I'm sure you do. Tell me, Elysia, how rough do you like your fucking?"

"I like to be handled."

Lilith clenches my hair at the scalp and tilts me upright. "Reach up your shorts," she says. "Pull your panties aside and finger yourself. Feed it to me."

Oh god. She wants to see me... finger myself?

"And don't you dare touch your clit. That's mine."

With shuddered breathing, I comply, my fingers crawling to my groin, into my panties at the crotched, and I press them inside me.

"I'm... sooooo wet," I moan, my opening slippery and hot, the last hour of arousal producing lubricant at a significant rate.

"Yes," she breathes, unable to keep the want from your voice. "I want to taste you. Feed me now."

I plunge my depths for the viscous fluid, and my fingers come away with mucus that's sheeting between my fingers in the hotel lamp light. These I place into her mouth, and she eagerly sucks and lick them.

"More," she says. "Fuck you taste good. More, more. Yeah, finger fuck yourself and let me taste how badly you want me." As my fingers glide in and out of my pussy, she continues, "You want to know how I taste, don't you?"

I nod and press my fingers into her mouth, and she proceeds to suck and nibble until she lays me onto the bed. She settles next to me and pulls my hand to her groin.

"Can you tell how badly I want you?" she asks, driving my hand up her skirt. My finger tips are slick on the edges of her crease, some of that mine, most of it hers. I thought to part her lips, but my fingers glide right through her pussy meat as I stroke her slit up and down. She moans as I brush her clit, and her fingers return to mine.

I want to devour her with my mouth. All of her. Every inch of her. But I settle for her lip and draw the lower into my mouth, her tongue stroking my upper as we pump our fingers against each other's hard clits. Our tongues swirl and dance as mutual moans fill the hotel room. She opens her legs to give me better access, and as her lips open, I can smell her arousal. It hits me like a drug, and I suddenly need to taste her again.

My fingers enter my mouth as I attempt to rotate and settle my head between her thighs, but she says, "Too many clothes. Off. All off."

I sit upright, and she shoves my hands away from my waistband. On my knees, I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her forehead as she extends and yanks down my shorts and panties. When I'm naked, she steals a few selfish seconds to suckle my nipples and squeeze my ass cheeks, and the warm, wet pleasure of her mouth spreads across my chest. But she can't overindulge as I become increasingly persistent with her dress.

She seems annoyed as it comes off, though not at me, simply to be interrupted in her exploration of my body. This she returns to with gusto, practically pushing me over.

"I love your little titties," she says, straddling my leg. Her heavy breasts lower to my abdomen as she resumes her ministrations. Her cunt drippings run down my thigh, swallowed by the sheets as her hips rock, her slit petalled open against my skin. My fingers flow through her hair as she sucks and licks, pleasure radiating in waves from my nipples, my clit aching to be touched.

I want to smell her, taste her. I need it. I'm a whore for it.

"Please," I whisper. "I need to eat you. Please please give me your golden fucking pussy."

"You want it?"

"I want to taste you while you play with your clit."

"My..." She pauses, her hips stop grinding.

The beat continues. I tilt my head toward to look at her. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No one watches me masturbate," she says.

"No one has, or no one is permitted?"

"I guess... I don't know." She sits up, pendulous breasts echoing her movement.

Scooting up to my elbows, I say, "I'm sorry. We don't have to. If I crossed a line..."

"No, no, no!" she says. "I think... I think I want to."

"You do?"

"This chemistry... I don't understand it."

"Like... we've... maybe... found each other after a long time apart."

"Right? I don't even know you."

"I know."

"But I trust you. Do I? Do I trust you enough to masturbate for you?"

I shake my head. "I... want to keep learning you," I say. "Maybe we stop. Get to know each other."

"But you haven't cum yet," she says.

"Neither have you."

"Well," she says, biting her lip and looking to the side.

I grin and swat her elbow. "You sneaky bitch."

"It was a little one. We were changing positions and it just... like an appetizer."

She runs her fingers down my body, inverts her hand, and slides her middle finger into my crease. I moan.

"Sure you don't want a little something before we stop?"

With her hand thrumming against my sex, how could I say no? And yet... I take her wrist gently and nudge it away. Oh fuck it's almost painful.

"I want to know you," I say. "I want to know everything about you. And... I think you might be worth not leading with sex."

She purses her lips. "But you do want sex...?"

I laugh out loud. "I'm going to go back to my room and _destroy_ my pussy," I say. "And then I'm going to shower, and then I'm going to take you to dinner."

The smile that fills her face is glowing. She looks away with a shyness I would have never expected from a woman with balls as big as hers. Then she looks back, her tone bratty, "And what if I say no?"

"I'll be crushed," I say, helplessly.

She rolls forward over me and places a soft kiss on my lips. "You're different than other girls. I think I really like you."

When my clothes are on and I make my departure, I return to my room and immediately haul my shirt off and turn on the shower. I love to fuck myself in the shower. Something about the warm liquid wrapping my body and the prospect of being immediately clean... is that the door?

I extract my hand from my panties, as of course I'd already started, and go to the door. Through the peephole, I see Lilith.

I crack the door, "Um... hi."

She laces her fingers behind her back and rolls her shoulders side to side. "Soooo, I was just thinking... I'm not going to be hungry for a while, so I should probably help you destroy your pussy."

To his credit, the man walking by with his suitcase at just that moment trips over his shoe laces and manages not to face plant. "Sorry!" I call out as his beat red face appear over his shoulder.

Lilith lifts a brow at me.

"Yeah, get in here. And who knows, maybe it's a room service kinda night."

Lilith pushed through while I hide my breasts behind the door.

"Oh, there's gonna be service alright," she whispers as I close the door behind her.

12