Erotic Problems and Wet Dreams

Story Info
Adira has a problem that only Christa can fix.
1.2k words
3.8
7.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Extra6660
Extra6660
12 Followers

These are just 2 short stories that couldnt make the cut on their own.

Erotic problems

Adira whimpered the wetness between his legs soiling the grey sheets beneath him. He needed her, he needed her badly, his pussy was practically drenched with his arousal, the smell wrapping itself around the large room. He turned towards the one that was supposed to fix problems like this, Christa... the beautiful angel with dark skin and short curly hair.

Adira hated her, he hated angels, cocky bastards always thought they were above everyone else and that everyone below them was roaches. He didn't care that this Angel, in particular, saw him as equal to her, he could care less about how much she said the words "I love you". None of that mattered to him, what he cared about now were those clipped fingernails fucking his pussy.

The dragon growled baring his teeth as pawed the angel's face in an attempt to wake her up. Christa just groaned and rolled over onto her back ignoring the sharp claws that had pawed her cheeks. Adira growled not ready to give up just yet, he climbed on top of his sleeping lover resting his hips on her stomach. From this position, Adira could see the angel's slightly gaped mouth as she snored nose flaring with each exhale.

Adira plunged 3 fingers into Christa's throat, eyes dilating as the angel gagged eyes shot open her heart raced terrified as she surveyed her assailant, only calming down once she realized who it was. Christa grabbed Adira's wrist pulling it from her throat as she coughed.

The dragon looked down at the coughing angel irritated. He lifted his hips slowly releasing some of the pressure on Christa's stomach before he dropped them back down forcefully, a dull smack rang as his furred crotch made contact with her clothed stomach. The angel gasped planting her hand on the creature's hips, steading them.

"Adira!-" she yelled, her words cutting off as she stared at the naked body of her lover, his brown nipples were hard and jutted out towards her. She could feel his furry pussy leaking with his hot juices as his hard clitty twitched with need.

"Christa..." Adira breathed out grinding his hips onto the angel's stomach moaning softly as the soft silk made contact with his large clitty.

"Fuck, Chrissy I need you bad" he whispered biting his lip as he gazed into gold star pupils, Christa really did have pretty eyes, white iris with two gold star pupils in each eye.

The angel watched as the wet spot on her nightgown grew larger the stink of arousal enveloping her senses and fogging her brain. The room was already starting to heat from the smell, sour and sweet burning her throat.

"Adira..." she whispered, rubbing the dragon's hips as he tried to get himself off. "You're so wet...you smell amazing baby," Christa said sweetly, making Adira wine with need.

"Please Christa" he begged with red eyes swelling with tears as he pouted his lips. "Please touch me, baby, Fuck I need you to touch me" the dragon pleaded, tilting his head up and clenching his eyes.

Christa licked her lips as she slowly slid a hand over to Adira's dripping pussy savoring the small grunts he let out. She gave his pussy a soft rub causing Adira to fall over on top of her as he shook with pleasure. "Awww baby you're so sensitive" Christa cooed, sliding two fingers in her lover's furry pussy moaning as he bit her neck to stifle his pleasurable sounds.

Adira pawed at his partner's breast the dark mountains of flesh molding within his palms. Christa curled her fingers hitting that special spot inside the dragon that caused him to arch his back and wine, toes curling as his tail stood upright.

"Ahhh mmm" Adira howled his inner walls clenching around his partner's fingers as he spewed his hot juices across her abdomen. The angel kissed her boyfriend's neck as he came down from his high pussy clenching and unclenching as he shot out his final release.

Christa slowly removed her cum drenched fingers from her boyfriend's pussy to prevent overstimulation. She cooed as the once almighty dragon curled himself into her, stuffing his face into the crook of her neck.

"I love you, darling," The angel said, covering their bodies with the soft sheets. The dragon grumbled lightly before whispering the words "I love you too" ever so quietly.

A wet dream and a cold bath

Christa sighed as she sat in the large white bathtub, the smell of honey and lavender relaxing her senses. The water was at a lukewarm temperature with white water lilies floating on top of the clear surface, just how she liked it. The young angel closed her eyes relaxing in the hot embrace of rough hands as they glided over her soft skin. The hands made a circular motion against her neck digging their nails ever so softly into her dark brown skin. Christa... the voice whispered into the angel's ear, the voice was rough and deep but somehow gentle as it sent rough tingles down to her crotch vibrating her outer folds with their melody.

The angel gasped loudly as she felt a wetness running across her collar bone, the tongue was hot as it made a path down to her breast lapping at the small mounds of flesh. Christa...the voice said as it bit down on her nipple and gripped the other one with his claws. Christa arched her back as she gripped the edges of the bathtub, low moans vibrating her vocal cords. Sharp fangs dug into her breast sucking at the dark areola with a roughness that would surely cause bruises.

"More" she begged out walls pulsating with need earning a sharp pinch to her left thigh. Christa's heart quickend with eager lungs gasping for air it did not need, the teasing was beginning to feel overwhelming, and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Please baby more, give me more" she pleaded, toes curling in her arousal. Just when Christa thought her release was never gonna come, she felt a tongue prodding at her entrance lapping the sweet juices of arousal. A silent moan fell from the angel's gaping mouth as her grip tightened on the tub. She began to grind her hips into the hot tongue, the slimy muscle organ lapping at her insides.

"Omg, yes baby right there," Christa said, grabbing the head beneath the water and bringing it impossibly closer to her wet pussy. The angel's grinding became faster and erratic as it chased an orgasm that was hardly in reach. Her moans became louder, chest rising and falling with each desperate breath of the now suffocating air.

Christa stared up at the now overwhelming bright lights hanging on the ceiling. She was close, she could be so close to the edge that a small breath against her outer folds sent her falling over into a pool of pure ecstasy.

The angel could no longer see straight, vision clouded with stars much like her eyes. Her whines echoed throughout the large bathroom, a melody she knew he would love.

It took a while for Christa to calm down from her high, when she did she slowly pulled her fingers out of her wet pussy the now cold water washing away the remnants of her pleasure. The angel sighed, running a clean hand over her sweaty face, this had to stop, the constant dreams she had of this creature, Adira...

Even now his voice danced in her ears, a routine dancing in her brain. She has to get that dragon out of her head....

Extra6660
Extra6660
12 Followers