Sinful Desires

Story Info
An angel indulges in her secret fantasies.
1.3k words
4.4
1.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Extra6660
Extra6660
12 Followers

Christa moaned at the feeling of his long, hot tongue licking her wet pussy pushing her closer to her orgasm. His hot breath fanned her vulva creating the most sinful sounds to come out of her vocal cords. Adira licked and nibbled on the angel's outer lips, his sharp teeth gently scraping against her skin. Christa put a hand over her face as a way to hide her shame, the dragon chuckled at this and parted her fold with his thumbs.

Adira blew into her hole causing the poor angel to scream his name, he stuck his tongue into her wet, silky hole. He moaned at the taste and he shoved his tongue deeper into Christa's pussy until he was licking her cervix. Christa was shaking now overwhelmed with pleasure, her lungs were heaving as her body was washed over with pleasure.

"Fuck" the angel said as that felt like the appropriate response for what just happened. Adira laughed. It was always funny when Christa cursed, she always talked about how profanity was beneath her and that cussing was a sign of poor vocabulary. The dragon pulled his tongue out of the angel's wet pussy and crawled up to her eye level, he gave the angel a small smirk before he committed the unholy act of licking her face, spearing a mixture of cum and dragon saliva all over her nose and cheeks. Christa pushed him away in disgust and grabbed her discarded shirt to wipe her face, Adira laughed and got up from the bed.

"That was fun," he laughed as he raised his hand above his head and stretched, groaning as he did so "Welp time for work" the dragon declared.

"What time will you be home?" Christa asked as she eyed Adira's large romp, it seemed to be getting bigger every day not that the angel was complaining she rather enjoyed his fat butt almost as much as she enjoyed his muscular thighs.

"Not until morning, I have a date with Valmett," the dragon said, referring to his other lover.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked, turning back to her, giving Christa a very delicious view of his small breast and toned abs.

"Sure," Christa answered, wiping the last bit of spit and cum from her face.

"I have some packages coming in and I need you to get them for me, can you do that?" Adira asked Christa, nodded, and with that, the dragon went to go shower.

Christa sighed and laid her head on her desk, Adira left 2 hours ago and Christa was bored out of her mind. She was so used to Adira hanging around her that she didn't know what to do with herself when he wasn't around. It seems that every time Christa isn't around the demonic creature she develops these...urges, these...desires. Her desires are sinful, much like her sinful lover, like him her desires insist on defining the laws of the universe. The angel groaned and got up from the desk. She can't work in her condition. The Priestess was right when she said that Adira was a distraction.

Christa silently walked back to her room greeting her fellow angels along the way, when she finally got to her chamber she shut her door hoping she could hide from God's all-seeing eye. The last thing she wanted was for god to witness the heinous act she was going to commit, the angel solemnly walked over to the clothing bin and began to dig through it. She didn't have to dig far as the objects of her desire weren't too deep, Christa pulled out two things, a sports bra and a matching set of briefs. They were still a little damp from Adira's workout this morning, she held them up to her face and took a deep sniff moaning as the smell of old sweat permitted her nostrils. It was heavenly, how could something so demonic be so divine, surely she won't be punished for something as small as smelling some sweaty underwear?

And with that thought, Christa began stripped eager to indulge in her desires but a thought crossed her mind; would one pair of sweaty briefs be enough?

The angel shook her head and she once again looked through the dirty clothes bin, Adira often got aroused in the middle of the night, and with that came leakage. His pussy and ass would leak juices that were hot to the touch and when he leaked it got bad fast, at one point it got so bad that when Christa woke up her bed was soaked in dragon slick. After a few minutes of searching, she found the slick-drenched panties from this morning along with a few others from the previous nights. In total, the Angel held four pairs of undergarments and one sports bra. Her collection was almost complete, Christa walked over to the bed and grabbed a black pillow--Adira's pillow. The angel quickly removed her clothes and grabbed her vibrator from the nightstand, the angel rarely ever masturbated as self-pleasure is sinful but surely god would understand.

The angel lay on the bed and spread her legs wide, the cold air hit her hairless pussy making her body shudder. Christa brought one of the undergarments to her nose and inhaled the musty scent of her lover. This is the part of Christa she would never show to someone not even Adira, she was just too ashamed of her fetish. If Adira knew how much the angel got off to the smell of his sweat he would no doubt be disgusted, so as she turned the vibrator on and slowly brought it up to her eager clit she was doing so fully expecting her god to smite her so she wouldn't have to live with her sins. Christa moaned as she imagined Adira sitting on her face and grinding his furry pussy against her nose and mouth.

The smell of the dragon's warm juices filled her nose and clouded her mind as she smothered the slick-soaked panties all over her face. She imagined what it would feel like to have her head in between her lover's muscular thighs as he tried to bring himself to a finish. She imagined the kind of sound he would make when he realized his pathetic attempts at an orgasm were all for not. And then she imagined flipping him over and shoving her face in between his slimy folds and making him scream her name. Before she knew it her orgasm was just a step away and she changed out her vibrator for a large golden dildo.

Christa was panting wildly as she turned over on her stomach and used her god-given magic to levitate the dildo a few inches away from her wanting pussy. She placed one of Adira's panties in her mouth and slammed the dildo into her dripping pussy, driving a moan from her muffled mouth. Christa gripped at the silk sheets as she fucked herself imagining it was Adira who was pounding at her tight pussy. She could feel a tightness forming in her abdomen as it slowly made its way to her curled toes and across the rest of her body.

She let out one more muffled moan before her body gave into the crashing wave of her orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably as if she was having a seizure as her orgasm rocked her body and soul. Christa whaled into the panty gag as she wished for her dreams to one day become a reality, she would give anything to have her sinful prayers answered if it meant she could have her face deep in between Adira's ass cheeks.

When the Angle had finally calmed down from her orgasm and cleaned up her mess she spent the rest of her night in the temple of Soria repenting for her sins.

Part 2?

If you see any mistakes please notify me so that I may correct them.

Extra6660
Extra6660
12 Followers