Lovely Night [Adira and Christa]

Story Info
A dragon and an angel share a beautiful night.
816 words
3.71
2.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Extra6660
Extra6660
12 Followers

Just to prevent any confusion.

Adira is a intersex dragon who presents masculine and uses he/him pronouns. Christa is a non-binary Angel and present femine and uses she/the pronouns. They are in a sapphic relationship.

Please enjoy

-------------------------------------------

Christa stared down at Adira, his bare stomach moving with each heavy breath.

"Christa...Please" he whimpered, he was desperate, eager for his lover's touch.

"Shhh baby, I'll take care of you, don't you worry," she said, running her hands over Adira's toned stomach, browned skin rippling with goosebumps. A thin line of fur ran from his tattooed chest down to a thick coat of fur covering his pussy.

She reveled in the heat of his skin, it took so long to get in this position. Adira on his back gripping the silk sheets in anticipation for what's soon to come. It was Adira's first time, he never would allow someone to touch him like this before, but Christa was able to convince him though it took longer than she expected.

Christa ran her hand through the pubic fur biting her lip at the small moan that fell from her lover's lips.

"Christa, I want you now" Adira moaned, his scaled tail twitching anxiously. Christa leaned over his fit form staring at the reds of his iris. Adira's plump lips barring a silver piercing, she kissed them allowing her lips to mold with the ones of her boyfriend.

Adira moaned, releasing the sheets to caress his partner's cheek. Christa felt a small bite on her lips moaning as the sharp teeth grazed the pink flesh, reminding her of the marks Adira laid on her dark skin just minutes ago.

Adira let out a sharp gasp gripping Christa's arm before it prodded any further into his entrance. He stared into gold star pupils gasping, digging his claws into Christa's skin. "Calm down" she whispered lovingly before giving a light kiss on the furred shell of her lover's ear.

Adira loosened his grip on Christa's arm just enough for her to slip a finger into his wet pussy. Adira moaned his grip on Christa's arm, unknowingly pulling it towards his sensitive entrance. Christa kissed his neck licking the small scars that littered his skin, Adira began to grind himself onto her finger and she took it as a sign to add a second finger.

"Fuuuck" Adira moaned, grinding faster. Christa kissed his breast enjoying the loud moans that her boyfriend let out.

Christa slid her thumb onto Adira's enlarged clit, rubbing it in a circular pattern slowly. This seemed to spur him on as he began to full-on hump her fingers begging and whining for more.

She pulled her fingers out causing the dragon to growl and let go of her arm.

"Christa!" Adira yelled, whining from the loss. She bit his breast causing the scaled dragon to curse and let out a small moan.

"Be patient darling" Christa said kissing her lover's lips, Adira sighed relaxing in his partner's touch.

Still kissing him Christa slowly inserted three fingers into his pussy, Adira gasping at the now-familiar feeling. Christa pulled out again before viciously shoving her fingers in again. Adira let out a loud almost scream-type moan arching his back. Christa repeated this action working her fingers into a quick rhythm.

"Fuuuck Christa, more, more, more" Adira chanted, digging his claws into the sheets.

The young angel's eyes sparkled at the beauty that lay beneath her. Adira's forehead began to produce small beads of sweat damping the curly hair. His stomach rose and fell with each breath. Eyes clenching no longer able to keep them open, furry ears lay flat against his head. Everything about him was absolutely beautiful.

Adira's walls began to clench, signifying his upcoming orgasm. Christa ran her free hand over his cheek moving any straying hairs and caressing his face. "That's it dear, come on baby come for me," she said coaxing the dragon.

"Christa!" Adira shouted as he climaxed hot clear fluids squirting onto his lover.

The room was quiet, nothing but the sound of heavy breathing. Christa Pulled out her fingers, staring at them with amazement. Adira whined, turning over in embarrassment and hugging the pillow. The angel let out a small chuckle at the cuteness before her.

"Baby," she said softly, almost in a mocking tone. "It's ok" Christa consoled, laying down next to him and rubbing his ear.

"No it's not" Adira growled "I fucking pissed myself" his words muffled beneath the pillow.

Christa cooed rubbing his shoulders

"baby I promise you it's ok," she said laying soft kisses on his shoulder blade. Adira whined, ears twitching as he wrapped himself in his tale.

"Hey" Christa whispered against his ear, twitching it again.

"What?" Adira grumbled still muffled in the pillow.

"I love you," She said affectionately there was a long silence in the room before Adira finally spoke

"I love you too."

Extra6660
Extra6660
12 Followers