Erotica - For her Exclusive Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
A night of sex in a luxury hotel...
1k words
3
2.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of the continuing story of this hot couple...... How it has lead to more fantasy sharing and ultimately the arrangement of a night in a luxury hotel. But when the handsome man is late, others step in to take care of our heroine and then, the real fun begins.......

Chapter Three

The following week Edward called her and told her to clear her diary for the weekend, which would start in the Cranberry Bell, a superb five-star hotel about thirty miles away. The hotel had a terrific reputation, designer rooms, a designer golf course and a double A rosette restaurant.

'I'd like you to meet me there,' he said, 'we won't bother with golf but we will have dinner, oh, and bring your toothbrush.'

Gina checked out the hotel online, it looked lovely and very five -star, and so she wondered what the hell to wear and what to take.

She was very mindful of his previous comments about her clothes and tonight she wanted to look and feel really good. After trying on almost everything she owned, she went back to the very first thing that she had tried, which was a simple elegant black wrap dress. She wore a new black basque underneath and cinched the dress in tight across her waist, tying it at the back, which pushed up her voluptuous breasts exposing an attractive amount of cleavage. She added a string of creamy pearls, black suede high heeled shoes, a suede bag and a beige jacket finished everything off. Happy with her appearance, she packed a small bag and she set off to meet Edward.

He had told her recently that it was very important to him that she looked good, although he quickly followed that up telling her that she always looked good. He told her that he felt good when he knew that all the other men around wanted her but they both knew that she would be ending her night with him. It was such an aphrodisiac knowing that he wanted her; she couldn't get enough of the feeling.

***

They had arranged to meet in the hotel bar at seven and as she arrived, she checked that she looked okay - black dress just above the knee, black holdup stockings, lacy tops not quite visible, killer heels to make long legs look even longer and a low front - just the right amount of bare skin exposing just the suggestion of the breasts beneath. Hopefully Edward would like how she looked.

The bar was small and had around five high stools, mostly occupied by a group of men all talking together. As she walked in, heads turned as each man in the group looked more than anything she guessed because she was a woman on her own.

'Where have you been?' said the tall blonde one in the group. 'We've been waiting for you' said the dark haired one.

They were, she guessed, a group of golfers wanting a little game of another kind. Gina smiled to herself, happy to play with the handsome group.

'Erm, well I'm here now,' she said, playing along 'so what's the problem?'

'There won't be any problem if you would care to sit with us and have a drink. Are you on your own?' Blondie asked. Gina explained that she was waiting for Edward and that she was a little surprised that he was late.

She accepted their offer to buy her a drink and she sat on a vacant seat at the bar.

'This Edward seems like a bit of a waste of space to me, don't you agree Mike?' Blondie said to the dark-haired man. 'I mean, how could he keep a gorgeous woman like.... and he paused looking at her inquisitively.

'Gina,' she said.

'Yes, how could he keep a gorgeous woman like Gina waiting? What sort of man does that? Do you know Gina, I'm certain that you will have a much better time if you spend the evening with us, or maybe, if he gets here soon, we can join in?'

Perhaps at that moment Gina, subconsciously, gave some sort of signal that she thought it was all a good idea because the two men broke away from the other men to move closer to her and Blondie leant into his dark-haired friend Mike and said quietly, 'Hey Mike, 'I think that she likes the thought of that.'

Gina smiled and the men laughed and they chatted on for a while, asking her where she had come from, where she worked, what did she do for a living and Gina began to have fun although she was a little cross with Edward for being so late.

Just at that moment Edward arrived; and he looked slightly flustered, probably because he was more than twenty minutes late.

'So, this must be Edward,' Blondie said, 'You are very late,' Mike said teasing him.

'We have been looking after the very lovely Gina, such a delightful lady. I do believe that we have done a good job. Isn't that right Gina, Blondie said, 'do you think we have looked after you probably?'

Gina didn't reply but smiled at the men as Edward leaned in and kissed her gently on the mouth.

'Thanks for looking after Gina, fellas,' Edward said, 'I think that I can manage now.'

'Are you sure that we can't help for a little longer?' Blondie asked.

'Maybe later,' Edward said and he turned to Gina.

'I'm so sorry Gina,' he said, 'something came up last minute and then the traffic was bad, but I promise I'll make it up to you.'

'Don't worry,' she said, you're here now and those guys were very nice and it's true, they did look after me. '

'Oh, did they,' Edward said teasing her, 'okay let's say thanks properly.' Edward bought a bottle of champagne and asked for four glasses and offered a glass each to Blondie and Mike and we soon began to get into conversation.

It turned out that they had played in a golf tournament at the hotel course during the day and they had decided on a dinner and room package to round off the day. They talked about the quality of the hotel and of course the exceptional quality of the guests and, after a short while, the two men, Mike and Blondie joined the rest of their group and went off to the restaurant for dinner.