Ersatz Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
2.7k words
5
1.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay curled up, our nylon-encased legs intertwined, our panty-covered pubis's pressed together, your soft hair and head tucked under my chin and pressing into my neck. Our silky chemises skimming against the others.

I felt like a woman. My smoothly shaved body felt every slippery movement of my feminine lingerie.

"Don't you just love lingerie?" I asked. "The nylon, silk, and satin..."

"I know," you said. "Men have no idea what they're missing out on."

"Do you think all men secretly love panties and stockings?"

"Every man I've ever dated has bought my lingerie," you replied. "But, I never understood why they did. It always seemed like a waste of money."

"How?" I was puzzled. "Once I realized how sexy they feel, I always bought girlfriends panties and lingerie. If it looked like something I would wear, I bought it."

"Yes, but you're not like most men," you said. "You probably want the woman to keep her panties and lingerie on. Every time a man buys me lingerie, it just comes off right away. No appreciation."

While looking you in the eyes, I flung away the soft comforter and started to laugh. I rolled away from your body, sure to avoid using my hands, and stood next to the bed.

"Spread your legs baby," I spoke like a man. I strutted around the bed looking at you. "Fold your hands behind your head. I want to see you."

I stared at you. Your soft, tanned skin, so smooth and clear. Your stockings held up by the satin straps of your girdle that framed your pink and swishy Vanity Fairs. Your pink chemise loose around your torso and filled up with your milky breasts and stiff dark nipples stretching the satiny material taught around your chest. Your soft black hair fanned out around your sexy face like a black daisy. Your eyes closed, you didn't want to face me watching you so closely.

"Open your eyes," I said. "Know that I'm seeing you. I'm loving this like an act of sex. Looking at you, spread open, arms over your head, your breasts pressing against your satin chemise, is stimulating. Your vulnerability and exposure is arousing. You are the perfect sexual being."

You seemed to giggle and squirm with delight at my words.

"Put your legs together," I said. "Lift them up straight, wrap your arms around the backs of your knees and pull your legs as far as you can toward your nose."

This put you into a pose that I find most irresistible. Your legs stretched upward, your toes pointing in a pyramid toward the ceiling. Your stockings clipped to the straps of your satin girdle form a perfect frame for your satin-covered, round ass. The satin tucked ever-so-sweetly into the line of your perfectly curved ass.

"God Lacey," I blurted out. "Your ass is so fucking beautiful. I want to rub the tip of my cock along your ass, against your silky panties. Just push the tip slowly along your ass and stop on your asshole and press myself into you.

"I love your ass Lacey, your thighs, your taught calves and tanned skin, your beautiful feet and pedicured toes. You are 100% woman. The way you squirm and move, lift up your ass and show me Lacey."

You lifted your ass and I stared at you. I lay down with my eyes staring at your ass. You lowered yourself down and your warm satin flesh pressed against my face. I kissed you, licked you through your panties. I suckled on your panties and made them wet then used my tongue to push them back against your warm soft asshole. I felt you pressing down and open your asshole to my tongue.

I know you have inhibitions about this part of your body so that you are opening yourself and seemingly enjoying what I was doing, I didn't push. I just played with you. I kissed and suckled your panties making wet warm spots all around your ass. Slowly inserting and dragging my stiffened tongue up and down your silky asshole. The panties were two sizes too large for you, and this is why I got them so large. I love to swish them around on your ass. I know how good it feels to me, and I want you to feel that too. My face is smothered in your asshole, panties, and pussy. I can smell you. I can taste your sperm through the damp panel, made wet from my suckling. I feel completely smothered by your womanhood.

"I love your asshole Lacey," I said. "I love your pussy, your panties, your womanhood. You are so fucking sexy, I want to be inside you."

"I'm sorry sissy girl," you said. "Your place is licking my asshole. I think I'm starting to like this."

"Get on all fours Lacey," it came out more forcefully than I intended but your immediate compliance told me it was good.

"Now push your knees open and lower your chest to the bed," I instructed. "Good, arch your back and push your ass out. Now lower your chest until the fronts of your shoulders are pressed flat against the bed. Turn your face to the right or left. Extend your arms down and to your side. How does that feel?"

"Exposed," you sighed. "I feel so open right now."

I leaned over and used my teeth, still avoiding the use of my hands and arms. I pulled your panties down over the curve of your sexy ass and you opened up to me even more. I pushed your girdle up over your hips with my mouth and nose framing your perfect white ass in a perfect picture of my desire. I leaned in and with my mouth watering I licked and dragged my tongue over your asshole and pussy. I pushed warm slippery saliva around everything. I plunged and poked, slid and slipped my mouth expertly.

You were mostly immoveable in this position, totally vulnerable. The only thing you could do was open yourself wider for me. You arched your back and I felt your ass and pussy force themselves deeper against my working mouth. Your perfectly smooth asshole and pussy were like kissing your sex directly. Every surface I touched and kissed seemed to react and want more.

In this position, I'd managed to pull your panties down so that your open thighs were stretching the waistband between them wide and taught. Your girdle was pushed up so high that the tops of your hips were exposed and your whole ass, hips, and pussy were bared. The straps of your girdle were stretched to their limits and I was devouring your exposed parts with my wet mouth. I used my hair and chin, my nose, face, and ears to touch every part of you. I was permeated with your woman, your sexy sexy woman.

Suddenly I was caught up in the moment and I laughed out loud, "God Lacey, I love this. You are the sexiest woman I've ever met." And we laughed together.

"God Lacey," I interrupted. "Let's take a time out from the no hands rule and let me straighten you up."

"While you're at it, get us a fresh round of drinks," you said. "And a fresh pair of panties for me, the pale yellow ones, extra large."

I went to the bathroom and prepared the porcelain bowl and warm towel. I straightened my own panties and hose and twirled around to get a full image of myself in the mirrors.

You were using your fingers and rubbing your panties into every crevase and curve on your pussy and ass. You watched me watching you. You fingered your pussy, pushing the satin reinforced panel inside. You used your other hand and reached around behind your ass and used the tips of your manicured fingers to rub small circles on your asshole. You opened your legs and I could see you fucking your holes with panties and fingers.

"Unsnap my girdle," you said.

Released from your constraints I watched you finger your holes with panties and fingertips before you pulled off your panties and handed them to me.

"What do you want to do with them Luke?"

"I want to suck on them, taste them, smell them, I want to put them on my face and put the reinforced panel in my mouth and suckle them."

"Show me," you said.

I did. I pulled them over my head, the way I'd done so many times before alone in my bedroom. The way I did with my mother's panties as a prepubescent, when I did with my sister's, and then countless women thereafter. But these were yours. This was with you laying on the bed, half naked and horny, watching me, encouraging me, telling me this is what you want to see. I was released and more aroused than I can remember. My head encased in your sex.

"Come here," you said. I could see you through the satin fabric and I leaned down so you could finger my mouth through the panties.

"Suck my cock Luke," you said. "Taste my pussy. Taste my asshole. Taste my sperm."

I could. Every breath and pour in my body could taste you. I suckled your panties until they were wet with a mixture of your sperm and my saliva and I could hear the sucking sound of water-logged fabric. I swallowed your womanhood and felt such extreme arousal that I wanted to grab my cock and masturbate. But I refrained, knowing that waiting is the best way forward. To deny the self for the benefit of you.

"Now dress me," you said. "Keep my panties on your head Luke."

I wiped you down with the warm wet towel and had you stand so I could dress you. I straightened your stockings and girdle, pulled up the fresh clean pair of Vanity Fair yellow full bottom panties. I patted and rubbed you however it pleased me taking advantage of the time out. I clipped in your girdle straps and did a final check on your hose.

Then I piled a bunch of pillows against the headboard and lay you down, propped up against the pillows.

I toasted, "To your newfound love of ass-play," and we laughed aloud. I pulled my head through one of the leg holes and hung your panties around my neck like a necklace.

We resumed watching Yellowstone and had our drinks. We resumed our game of no hands, no arms. We lay in bed like an old married couple watching TV having drinks.

"When we were writing that story together, did you ever masturbate to any of it?" I asked out of the blue.

"Of course," you said.

"Then why did you insist "it was just fiction, just a story"? I asked.

"I don't know. I didn't want to admit it to myself. If I did, it made it real."

"When you sent the recording?" I asked. "How did you know you could trust me? That was pretty risky."

"You'd already sent me photos of yourself dressed up. If I couldn't trust you then, I'd never be able to trust you. I was pretty confident you'd approve."

"When you saw my videos?" I asked. "Did you like them?"

"Yes," you said.

"Even the one where I pour my own sperm on my face?"

"That one was weird," you admitted. "I didn't know what to think."

"Do you still watch them?"

"Oh, once in a while, couple times a year maybe," you admitted.

"Do you watch them on your phone? Do you like the things I say in them?"

"I do listen to them with my ear buds, and I watch them on my phone yes."

"When I watch them," I explain. "I watch them and I imagine how you watch them."

"And what do you imagine?" you asked.

"I see you watching me. I like to watch the one where I'm in white, and sipping on a martini glass of my sperm and sucking on my vibrator. I like to watch me sucking the vibrator. If you watch it closely you can see sperm running down the sides of the cock as I deep throat it. I like to slow it down and look at my lipsticked mouth and dragqueen makeup and slutty blonde wig and watch myself sucking cock and I imagine you watch and slow it down too. I imagine you are looking at it the way I am looking at it. You are turned on listening to my moaning sissy cries as I say your name, beg to orgasm, and how much I love cum.

"I imagine you are laughing too. You are watching and imagining what wouldn't I do for you. I like to imagine you taking what you're watching and using it to come up with ideas. I imagine you listening to me and hearing the devotion in my voice. I like to pause it when my face is contorted with lust and my mouth is full with cum-covered cock and I pour the sperm on my face and lean into the camera and beg you to look at me.

You laughed out loud and while it should have been humiliating, and it was to a degree, but I also understood my fantasy involving you watching me on camera sucking a fake cock with my own sperm coating it was definitely not on the top of your ideal fantasies.

I stood up on the bed and you feigned fear and scrunched down.

"Back up bitch," I said. "Against the headboad."

I mounted your head, one foot on either side of you.

"Use your teeth," I said. "Take off my panties. Open."

I shoved my hard cock into your mouth. "Keep it open cock whore."

I shoved myself all the way down your throat, you gagged and I held myself deep inside your mouth.

I held onto the headboard and fucked your mouth. I fucked your mouth with a kind of force and vengeance. I wanted you to feel like you didn't have a choice. I fucked your mouth and called you a fucking bitch tease, a nasty cock slut, a cum slut and sperm junky. I rubbed my smooth cock and balls all over your face, neck and hair. I used your head as a sex toy. I leaned over and kissed your mouth hard and licked your sperm coated mouth with my tongue. I told you I love the taste of cock and sperm on you. I told you I wanted your face to be coated in sperm and cocks. I told you no matter how many cocks orgasmed on your face I would clean you and protect you from having to taste any of it.

I pushed you down so you were prone and on your back. I lowered my smooth asshole and balls onto your mouth and humped you into the bed. I used your head the way I use a pillow when I'm alone at night. I commanded you to open your mouth and taste my asshole, lick my balls and deep throat my cock.

"You're my fucking whore tonight and I want you to taste everything. Lick my asshole bitch. Lick and suck my clean balls." I smashed my pelvis onto your face and bounced up and down in a violence of need and lust. I wanted you to feel like you had better comply, I wanted you to doubt whether or not you were in danger of physical violence. I wanted you to believe I needed this to get off.

Then I kissed your mouth. All wet and slippery with precum and saliva. I tasted cock and asshole on your mouth. I kissed you deeper. "I love the taste of cock Lacey," I said. "Tell me how much you love cock."

We kissed both of us hungry and impulsive, moaning aloud our devotion for cock, cum, pussy, and asshole. We whispered yes, and cum, and cock, and we said these things aloud because we needed to let all of it out. Every dirty and nasty comment that slipped out seemed to feed the desire for nastier and sluttier.

We kissed and licked each other's mouths. We kept our hands off one another. We both needed gulps of our drinks to restore our saliva glands. We lay exhausted and giddy with laughter at our performance.