All Comments on 'Erudition'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

I love period erotica. You captured the spirit of an age, along with an incredibly sensual scene of sexual awakening and lovemaking. Five stars just for the phrase "a loving kiss where Auriga's light never shines"

Brava!

CharmlesCharmlesover 1 year ago

Absolutely love this!

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Beautiful and sensuous, thank you.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 1 year ago

Not to sound like a broken record, but this was absolutely beautiful. What more can I say that the other commenters haven't already? I'll admit the period drama is not a style I usually read, but your skill as a storyteller kept me engaged. I loved the dynamic between your characters with Max as mentor and Madeline as student. The gentleness and caring in that relationship is sexier than anything else (though the occasional kiss where the light never shines is a close second.) A well done five-star story!

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

A beautiful and sensitively written story. I had the impression you were living Lady Mardykes' experience as you wrote. Erudite indeed.

Dobie5408Dobie540810 months ago

No words…. Stunning, beautiful, heart warming. I guess there are a few words. Thank you. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...