Escape Ch. 02: Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Use your tits' He said to both of the Fuckslaves. They looked at each other and then without a word embraced each other pushing their tit's together trapping Allen's cock between them. He started thrusting his hips against them and they both giggled. It felt so good and so right.

Allen pulled back leaving the two bimbos giggling and playing with each other. He smiled. He hadn't intended for this to happen but he was going to make the most of it. He lay down on the floor next to them and they both descended on his cock mouths open at the same time both filled with a need to fuck and suck. They were both full of an uninhibited lust and desire that dominated everything else. As their heads bobbed up and down they looked up for approval from Allen. He smiled at the two Fuckslaves then pulled Emma up to him and kissed her while Marie continued sucking his cock. He then pulled her leg, swinging it over him and then lowered her toward his cock. Marie saw what was happening and positioned Allen's cock to go straight into her newly bimboified friend. Emma felt it fill her up again, this time there was no resistance in her, no fear or hesitation. She was a Fuckslave and this was heaven. She raised herself onto her knees and bounced happily on top of Allen screaming with pleasure while Marie licked her tits. She felt another orgasm building and wondered how she had ever lived without this before. Moaning loudly she fell forward onto Allen kissing his neck but he was still thrusting in and out of her.

'You cum so easily' Allen said to her

'Mmm I know it just feels ohhh so good!'

'Maybe your friend would like a go as well' And he looked over at Marie and signaled toward the bed. She took the hint and bent over it while Emma positioned herself next to her. She felt Allen rub his cock against her dripping pussy through her underwear beneath her rubber nurses uniform before dropping them and entering her in a swift movement. Marie moaned deep as she was fucked. She couldn't contain herself but unlike the first time words started forming in her head.

'Fuck me! Yes! Fuck my slutty little pussy! I'm such a whore!' She called out and could feel the thrusting quicken. She dropped down in front of him with Emma beside her as they were covered in cum. As they licked each other clean the bimbos felt happier than ever that they'd left their old lives behind.

12